PDA

View Full Version : Gree's short survey

Dat Guy
01-27-2014, 01:13 PM
I was so excited to see a survey put out by Gree to get some feedback about Crime City. Imagine my surprise when the survey was all about whether or not I have found love in Crime City rather than how they can improve the game.
What exactly is the point of that creepy survey? :confused:

Thank you.

dribblin todger
01-27-2014, 01:17 PM
I found love with Carmen.. then i heard everyone else was doing her too..

DvD
01-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Does the survey also ask about coincidence of relationship damage with this game?

CC Achiever: "Yes, honey, I know we need to fix the washing machine, soon, but my team needs another 30K IP for a streak prize and oh hey great news babe I can get another vault for $80!"

"Honey? ... "

"Hey if you're going out can you stop by the store on your way home and get me like a twelve pack?"

"Honey? ... "

Benzini
01-27-2014, 01:56 PM

Welcome to the club!

RealTeflonDon
01-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Lol.. it was quite the awkward survey.

Diamond Dave
01-27-2014, 02:00 PM
LOL, I am quite certain there are some strained relationships caused by this game. Probably broken ones as well.

Does the survey also ask about coincidence of relationship damage with this game?

CC Achiever: "Yes, honey, I know we need to fix the washing machine, soon, but my team needs another 30K IP for a streak prize and oh hey great news babe I can get another vault for $80!"

"Honey? ... "

"Hey if you're going out can you stop by the store on your way home and get me like a twelve pack?"

"Honey? ... "

gazzerman
01-27-2014, 03:49 PM
How about giving 10 gold for the survey? I am not helping you for free to stuff more crap into the game before you actually manage to fix all the other issues first.

NYCMOM
01-27-2014, 03:50 PM
LOL....yeah, I was taken aback at the type of questions they asked....thought for sure Gree was wanting MY input in the game quality, not whether I was heading to divorce court due to finding a more supportive mate who doesn't mind me spending our money on CC... :-) Wow...What a letdown..

The_
01-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Not quite surprised of their survey. Why you ask?

History of GREE, Inc. (source: wikipedia):

"The company name GREE comes from a hypothesis, Six Degrees of Separation postulated by social psychologist Stanley Milgram in 1967. "Six degrees of separation" is a hypothesis that everyone is approximately six steps away from any other person on Earth. If a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements are made, on average, any two people in the world can be connected in six steps or fewer. The name symbolizes GREE’s hope to create and provide any new possibilities of the Internet."

Needless to say, Crime City is played and supported (financially) by people. Relationship, communication, and friendship are important aspects of this game because they drive revenue through comradery and competition. I believe this survey is looking for feedback on the current status of these qualities in Crime City, and will implement changes based on the responses they receive.

Luv4UR Mom
01-27-2014, 04:49 PM

"The company name GREE comes from a hypothesis, Six Degrees of Separation postulated by social psychologist Stanley Milgram in 1967. "Six degrees of separation" is a hypothesis that everyone is approximately six steps away from any other person on Earth. If a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements are made, on average, any two people in the world can be connected in six steps or fewer. The name symbolizes GREE’s hope to create and provide any new possibilities of the Internet."

Needless to say, Crime City is played and supported (financially) by people. Relationship, communication, and friendship are important aspects of this game because they drive revenue through comradery and competition. I believe this survey is looking for feedback on the current status of these qualities in Crime City, and will implement changes based on the responses they receive.

Thank God- I sure hope they implement changes based off that fabulous survey, versus all the useless feedback garnered on that feedback thread A&F started!

J420N
01-27-2014, 05:25 PM
LOL, I am quite certain there are some strained relationships caused by this game. Probably broken ones as well.

If there aren't any now, there certainly will be when the next battle weekend starts.. 14th Feb?

It's planning like this that really proves A; GREE employees don't have relationships. B; They don't care about ours.

hexie
02-11-2014, 04:10 AM
i'm affected with the means of writing...

Indeed you are, my good spammer!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kowidmwWoC1qzqvm2o1_400.jpg

[INFAMOUS]
02-11-2014, 12:27 PM

LMAO, so true tho.

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 10:43 PM
the survey was all about whether or not I have found love in Crime City

Have you found love in crime city?

Dat Guy
02-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Have you found love in crime city?

Only here in the forum.....

I love SAS
02-12-2014, 03:13 PM

It's spelled "camaraderie" not "comradery" you communist filth.

Captain Torgue
02-12-2014, 04:34 PM
It's spelled "camaraderie" not "comradery" you communist filth.

Please respect peoples political beliefs.

Thank you.