PDA

View Full Version : Prince chest

White Avenger
01-27-2014, 11:34 AM
It's time to make this chest worth more. How about any epic that can be fused should be made available in the prince chest.

The Pale Rider
01-27-2014, 12:01 PM
It's time to make this chest worth more. How about any epic that can be fused should be made available in the prince chest.

I'd go with a slow roll out. One new one per week. And drop the materialss for the first two armors. No more Dragon Tamer Costume or Steampowered Exo!

loophole
01-27-2014, 02:49 PM
It's marketing.. epics are extremely hard to come by for a reason... when you get it, its like a badge of your time in game spent... of course there are the extremely lucky ones.. However I don't think they should grow the chances of getting epics.. leave the odds where they are at.. put your time in and you'll fuse/open one eventually... Gonna get a lot of hate for this I'm sure. Like Warcraft... you did pay 15 a month for a service but the high tier items weren't given to you. You had to grind your but off.. run raids and if you were lucky... real lucky.. after spending 3 and a half ... 4 hours.. you might get one of the top tier helmets.. not suit just the head.. lol... this game is the same way in that respect.. is a marketing scheme to keep you playing, keep you spending..... I don't see gree changing what is already working unless the players do a complete shut down... and I doubt you'll get everyone to follow suit on that.. because one guild will be going YAY we got number 1 look at our epic + lol.... just saying

sxespanky
01-27-2014, 02:58 PM
look... you can make your point and stop. i feel like that was... well just running in circles - and got off topic really bad.

White Avenger
01-28-2014, 06:01 AM
The epics that fused are outdated epics. Better than Legendary except for Moontide that's not worth the effort to level. I got 3 from Fusion and one from a 40 gem chest event. I just want to make the prince chest more valuable.

I would be mad if I got a fusable epic from a 30+ gem chest.

--idea_guy--
01-28-2014, 08:11 AM
Out of all the dang chests I have opened I just got crap Armor. So I am suggesting that they make a chest u can open with gold. There would be like a couple of epics but only the ones u can fuse the nemesis armor maybe some fusion armor and some low level armor. But the thing is that the chest will have to be a certain price so how bout like 500,000 or 1mil gold is how much it will cost it is reasonable I think everyone would agree with me.

Bluntman
01-28-2014, 08:46 AM
The epics that fused are outdated epics. Better than Legendary except for Moontide that's not worth the effort to level. I got 3 from Fusion and one from a 40 gem chest event. I just want to make the prince chest more valuable.

I would be mad if I got a fusable epic from a 30+ gem chest.
You get 2* from said chest all of the time. If they put anything in the DPC chest it should be materials to craft an epic. But it should require over 100 materials to craft