PDA

View Full Version : just an idea for the LTQs

amir1974
01-27-2014, 09:10 AM
i see so many getting irretated about the ltqs and the insane amount of energy it requires , i am one of them , as i am a free player i know that i will never be able to get the prestige price because it has become far bortom our hands , we can't reach it even in our sweetest Dreams , so i had an idea to make everyone happy , why does not gree brings a new rank for ltqs? does it have to be just normal and prestige ? why not include something new ? my idea is gree will begin these new ltqs with Three levels , normal , heroic and legendary , free players like us can make it through we can say 15/20 of the hc or more but will never get the prizes for the legendary lvl , even the prizes will be divided like that , normal prize for finishing the normal mode , with modest stats and some boost , a heroic prize that is way better than the normal one with better stats , and then the legendary prize which is way better than both the first and second prizes together . let's say the normal normal prize is a decent unit with 45/50k , then the heroic one will be like 120/150 but the legendary one will be like 250/300 or more . this way a free plyer will have something to aim for and even the ones like me who can afford a mountain of gold once every 2 months or so . and everyone will be happy , we the low gold spenders with our decent units and the high spenders too . hope i wasn't so long and hope you will like this idea , i just wanted to share an idea so plz don't be harsh on me

Bobar
01-27-2014, 09:16 AM
i see so many getting irretated about the ltqs and the insane amount of energy it requires , i am one of them , as i am a free player i know that i will never be able to get the prestige price because it has become far bortom our hands , we can't reach it even in our sweetest Dreams , so i had an idea to make everyone happy , why does not gree brings a new rank for ltqs? does it have to be just normal and prestige ? why not include something new ? my idea is gree will begin these new ltqs with Three levels , normal , heroic and legendary , free players like us can make it through we can say 15/20 of the hc or more but will never get the prizes for the legendary lvl , even the prizes will be divided like that , normal prize for finishing the normal mode , with modest stats and some boost , a heroic prize that is way better than the normal one with better stats , and then the legendary prize which is way better than both the first and second prizes together . let's say the normal normal prize is a decent unit with 45/50k , then the heroic one will be like 120/150 but the legendary one will be like 250/300 or more . this way a free plyer will have something to aim for and even the ones like me who can afford a mountain of gold once every 2 months or so . and everyone will be happy , we the low gold spenders with our decent units and the high spenders too . hope i wasn't so long and hope you will like this idea , i just wanted to share an idea so plz don't be harsh on me

there is already a "beginner" mode available. do that one

amir1974
01-27-2014, 09:22 AM
i didn't mean the beginner mod , i meant that the prestige mod requires far too much energy , so with the new ranking the normal mode will be easy , the heroic mode will a Little more difficult and then will come the legendary mode which is same like the prestige now , a one target requires more than 5000 energy , i Think you didn't read my thread and didn't understand it