PDA

View Full Version : LLP Syndicate Looking For Alliances And Members

Racr-X
01-26-2014, 09:10 PM
This is a two part post.

First, I run a syndicate with 12 LLP. We are looking for an alliance with a syndicate, or syndicates, that has 8-12 open spots to form an alliance with. We will all be able to kill 100 bosses, if there is a boss event this round and there are no changes in the event, and also help with the raid boss events. We are offering our services between wars as we will migrate back to our syndicate during the war. Our accounts are all LL camper type accounts so none of them have much energy for the SLTQ events.

This type of alliance would be lucrative for both syndicates. If anyone has the flexibility to allow us to stay for the SLTQ or drop by to post a donation to help us with bonuses it would be a plus.

The syndicate we are currently allied with is merging with another syndicate and the open slots are no longer available. We have helped this syndicate twice now meet all five daily boss goals. We also helped them with the raid boss event.

Second, we are looking to recruit 3-8 additional strong LLP camper type accounts with 20x (+) level stats. We have some descent baby accounts to manage the walls, we need more meat to score some points. So if anyone has an active mini, or main account, that meets or exceeds these qualifications and are interested please PM me. We have members in the US, EU, and AU. Our record for our first five wars is around 140-3. We need more members to be able to get more wars in. Our syndicate uses GroupMe. You can add me there, txbigball@yahoo.com, if you would like to discuss further. You might be like some of us, in a ranked syndicate and are tired of only getting to PA the DL and hit the walls. Get back into the battle! This is a great group of guys and we are having a lot of fun with this!

X

Wang
01-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Bump for LLPs

Wang
01-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Bump again for LLPs

Lethal420
01-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Lemonade syndicate needs strong active players we need 10-14 new members if interested our syndicate code is 351650358
Once u send request someone will message you with instructions. Hope to hear back thank you

Wang
01-28-2014, 02:06 AM
Bump for LLPs

Wang
01-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Bump for llps

Csaby
01-28-2014, 04:20 PM
We have 6 spots

Wang
01-28-2014, 10:48 PM
Bump for LLPs