PDA

View Full Version : REUTDOG - The tale of the 1 man mafia

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 03:44 PM
(Yes, this is also a play on words)

This is the journey of a cold blooded killer known as Reutdog. A 1 man mafia set out to see if he can climb the ranks of the unbeaten and establish himself amongst the elite.

Broken hearted fom losing his wife in a teepee which was crushed in the night by a pack of silent assassins infiltrating the Indian Nation he called home. Reutdog was forced to watch his brethren be cut down without any ability to help. He was spared but bagged and gagged and drug off to the dark lonely corridors where the assassins tried purging his mind of the home he once knew. Behind the steel doors where he was strung up and choking on his own blood, Reutdog called out to his love. "Idiokus! No!" Beaten daily and forced to succumb to the harsh natures of the assassins, Reutdog found his feet and with it, his stealth.

Striking swiftly and quietly with his blade he left a trail of blood in his wake. Bystanders say that the only noise you ever hear is the one made after the kill - a haunting noise. One specifically stated that "he is not human, you hear him growl! He's an animal, a MONSTER!" It's true. If you hear the growl, then the blade has already struck. Best simply to pray to whatever god you believe in as your heart will stop in a matter of moments. The blade known as The Fang is forged from the tooth of a mythical creature known only as "The Dragon of Ages." The Fang carries an edge that is unrivaled by any other master swordsmith and never needs sharpening. Rumors are that you can hear the blade sing during full moons, as if calling to it... Or to another world?

Alas, the devastation left by Reutdog caused the assassins to worry and fear what might happen if he caught on to their plan to assassinate the dictator of CC who is protected by the renegades who call themselves Fight Club. Therefore the assassins moved and left their home, leaving Reutdog alone and without a trace as to where they went. He became what the people would call a vagabond - a wanderer.

Mmmm... "This brings back memories," Reutdog thought to himself as he stepped into the chilly winter day. The air filled with steam from his breath as he spoke, and a tingle ran down his spine. A grin. A smile. A mild laugh... An evil laugh. It's days like these that blood tends to congeal and let's off a sweet smell. He breathes deeply and notices that "sweet" smell in the air. There's a fight nearby. He heads west, across the plains and into a suburb where the sounds of gunfire and swords rain. It's music to the ears.

As Reutdog makes his way into town he notices a group of guys trying to fight off a man. This was no ordinary man. He was huge, smelled of booze and carried with him a steel chain that he swung as if it were nothing heavier than a tiny piece of string. He was well known as the "Boss." He travelled and raided villages as he saw fit. Reutdog found this man intriguing. He longed for a fight with someone strong and he had found it at last. A man barking orders to the rest stood towards the back of the ranks. Reutdog approached this man and introduced himself. The man's name was Jim and he was the leader of this group which he called The Mobsters. Jim welcomed the help and proceeded to tell Reutdog all the intel that he had on The Boss. Reutdog smiled his wicked little smile and reached for his sword. As he drew, the sunset reflected off of the blade and onto Jim's face his eyes wide and glued to The Fang. A chill filled his body like that of the dead left in Reutdog's wake. Jim knew this aura to be one that only a master killer could project. And in that instant Reutdog dashed towards the battlefield.........

As the sun disappeared behind the rolling hills, silence filled the air. Reutdog and The Mobsters stood over The Boss' carcass as the final breath of his measly existence left his body. Their town was safe. As the people rejoiced, Jim welcomed Reutdog to enjoy the fruits of their labor. They ate, drank, and shared in stories till the last light of the night was extinguished. As the sun rose, it did so to one less person in that town. Reutdog had disappeared into the night without a trace - leaving behind potential friends and also potential enemies.

Many moons past as the so called vagabond journeyed across the lands with no clear objective in mind. But today held a special surprise for him. He found himself in a place called Seaside. The location itself wasn't that special, but the journey that lie ahead here was. The seemingly uninhabited coastal area used to be home to a major shipping company. After a civil unrest, the area is is mainly inhabited by gangs. Recently, there was a challenged issued by the head gang declaring a prize for whatever mafia was able to withstand a 72 hour onslaught of enemies. Reutdog saw this as a chance to test his strength and skill. He searched the edges of town for a hideout and came across a small abandoned barn. It was the bearer of a harsh visit from someone as there were many structural issues. Reutdog spent the next 2 days patching holes with bricks until the structure was sufficient. He officially had a place to hide between strikes in battle. This would be his defining moment. Reutdog strolled into town, turning in his declaration of superiority and challenging any would be contenders to find him and fight him. He is destined to prove that The Pound (as he called it) is the strongest in these parts and unlike the other mafias, only has one member... Reutdog!

This is a tale of Reutdog's Pound - a 1 man mafia trying to set a Crime City record of achieving all of the streaks during the Seaside Shootout.

mulabenzy
01-26-2014, 03:49 PM
I am not reading that.

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 03:51 PM
(Reserved for future post)

I love tacos
01-26-2014, 03:52 PM
It looks great with the line breaks. But I'm not reading it.

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 03:55 PM
😳 Then don't read it. No need to post about it. This is meant to be fun.

Mr.Shh...
01-26-2014, 03:58 PM
You cant tease us with an epic story and not tell us how its going

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 04:07 PM
 I have to give updates??

(I gave an update)

I deleted the update. �� Will post towards the end

|Corruption|
01-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Cool story bro. Needs more aliens.

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 04:36 PM
😂👍 noted. Will add for part II

I love SAS
01-26-2014, 04:48 PM
This was a long and fanciful post just to say you're an indian who got left behind by SAS and are now competing in a 1-man streak team. Hopefully you don't think that's new or unique, since it's been done before. The streaks are the easy part of a 1-man syndicate... the hard part is finding other syns to jump in for raid bosses, SLTQs, etc.

wrestler84
01-26-2014, 05:02 PM
Great story bro

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 05:06 PM
This was a long and fanciful post just to say you're an indian who got left behind by SAS and are now competing in a 1-man streak team. Hopefully you don't think that's new or unique, since it's been done before. The streaks are the easy part of a 1-man syndicate... the hard part is finding other syns to jump in for raid bosses, SLTQs, etc.

It's all in good fun man. 👍 Unless you actually think I am that good of a killer! 😱

Interesting though. Who got all the streaks on their own? Sounds like you know a bunch.

SAS1
01-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Please change title to "tale of a true ponse. Twice"

TMI
01-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Cool story. Nice to have a bit of a change around here. Nice writing :)

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 05:36 PM
Please change title to "tale of a true ponse. Twice"

😳 I think you misspelled something. And no need to get all defensive, I put up plenty of points for SAS.

And thanks TMI. Glad you found light in this. 😄👍

The_
01-26-2014, 05:44 PM
#thuglife #yoloswag

RealTeflonDon
01-26-2014, 07:07 PM
#thuglife #yoloswag

My thoughts exactly

Idiokus
01-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Nice reutdog!!! Yep ...funny and witty agree nicely written! Long live the warrior in you!!! Many thanks I enjoyed it! More power to ya hon! ������

Dirty Larry
01-26-2014, 08:54 PM
You must have woke up this morning and said I am gonna give these f***ers something to read.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Let's look at facts
1: was an Indian
2: lost wife
3: watched Indians get ripped apart

It's JoeyC after losing Chester!!!!

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 09:49 PM
Also completing 56 streak as a 1 man is very very difficult. I managed 53-6 with very good stats/level and pretty much no sleep

Reutdog
01-26-2014, 10:13 PM
😱 Pedro! You will be my benchmark!

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 10:32 PM
I was caught out for 3 of them losses by gree not letting me in with 5 minutes remaining.

Marine007
01-26-2014, 11:41 PM
You have a lot of time on your hands brother

CoN1337
01-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Well written, keep it up.

KarenWill
01-27-2014, 01:21 AM
This is the journey ... Skip skip skip ... Seaside shoot.
Nice story I had fun reading it 😁

one man gang
01-27-2014, 01:42 AM
I like it. But I also like picture books! I want screen shots!

clevoh
01-27-2014, 06:41 AM
Nice story. Good luck to you!!

bubu2000
01-27-2014, 12:08 PM
I dont like reading, will there be a movie?

The_
01-27-2014, 12:18 PM
you get it?

Arthur44
01-27-2014, 12:51 PM

Nice Try .........

The_
01-27-2014, 12:53 PM

Nice Try .........
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

2MblaZ
01-27-2014, 12:59 PM

Nice Try .........

One of times he was sleeping... Zzzz... we enjoyed it too ^_*

2MblaZ
01-27-2014, 01:04 PM
(Reserved for future post)

Write about how you could've gotten this: http://postimg.org/image/w8sg1i3xh/

Reutdog
01-27-2014, 03:24 PM
😂 None of my emoji s are showing up

Reutdog
01-27-2014, 03:25 PM
😂👍 sadly I missed the 11 streak. Sleep deprivation got the best of me and I was a little late to battle last night. I matched Ancient Shaolin Warriors twice in a row. The first time I beat them. The second time I set an alarm to wake up and slept through it. I made it for the last 60 seconds. But unfortunately it wasnt enough as their DL built a lead on me while I was asleep. 👊

Crap. Now I have to build in some type of drama and injury to my character.😡🔫

one man gang
01-27-2014, 04:11 PM
😂👍 sadly I missed the 11 streak. Sleep deprivation got the best of me and I was a little late to battle last night. I matched Ancient Shaolin Warriors twice in a row. The first time I beat them. The second time I set an alarm to wake up and slept through it. I made it for the last 60 seconds. But unfortunately it wasnt enough as their DL built a lead on me while I was asleep. 👊

Crap. Now I have to build in some type of drama and injury to my character.😡🔫

Lol good effort!

Tamiel
01-27-2014, 04:59 PM
"momster" ?

Foxxie Girl
01-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Is the team you lost to called 81 death squad?
You have quite an imagination...
But how many wins did you end up getting over the whole weekend

PedroPimples
01-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Did you beat me?

Reutdog
01-28-2014, 08:48 AM
Pedro what is the name of your team?

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 11:09 AM
Was Mr angry. Did it in KA not here. Last war.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/rag897/Mobile%20Uploads/56E8AEB0-35C1-47F2-BEA2-DD58ECE5BC2C.jpg (http://s206.photobucket.com/user/rag897/media/Mobile%20Uploads/56E8AEB0-35C1-47F2-BEA2-DD58ECE5BC2C.jpg.html)

Reutdog
01-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Oh I thought you were asking about if we faced each other. No unfortunately sleep deprivation got the best of me. Only had 1 loss going into the final night and dropped 2 more.

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 11:48 AM
How many wins did you manage in total?

Reutdog
01-28-2014, 12:35 PM
49. Lol. I was 49 and 3. I wasn't able to fight the last 2 hours of war due to work obligations.

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 12:37 PM
So close to the 50. People don't understand how hard it is as a 1 person team. I went out 1 night and lost about 6 hours, and didnt sleep nearly all weekend. Maybe 45 minutes here and there.
Only person I know who has done the streak was Lady Moppi RIP, but I know she spent a ton of gems.

CC polly
01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Unfortunately, there was no way you could have beaten us the second time around whether you're aware of it or not. So don't feel too bad or blame sleeping on the job. There was just simply nothing you could have done to win whatever you would have tried. Even if there had of been two of you scoring...

Reutdog
01-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Never say never. Had I been paying better attention I would've run the score up early because of how the previous battle went. But alas, I didn't even realize it was the same team. Haha. By that point my eyes were rolled up in the back of my head. I still tried though. But was way far behind by the time I woke up and went back in the game.

warrends
01-28-2014, 07:13 PM
1) "MOMSTER". I really hope that was intentional. Didn't read the wall of text but that stood right out.

2) Your stats aren't that great. Mine are half yours. But I'm less than 1/3 of your level. Good luck streaking.

Reutdog
01-29-2014, 08:12 AM
😂 I finally fixed tat word. Oh and warrends, I'm not even trying to build my stats man. This account is semi retired. Glad you're catching up 👍😎

Reutdog
01-29-2014, 08:14 AM
😱 Oh wait I just realizes my stats aren't updated in my signature! Let me do that. Maybe that's what you were looking at.