PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to complete lvl 10 completely before time runs out to get the prize?

sexysuz
01-26-2014, 07:35 AM
I just finished level 9 on the New LE Building: SL-ICE Rink. Should I start level 10? The payout money is not great so if I will not get the prize its not worth it. My question is do I have to complete lvl 10 completely before time runs out to get the prize?

I think the answer is yes since they changed it to gettimg the prize afrer the upgrade is complete instead of right when u start to upgrade but just wanted to make sure. Im pretty sure its grees way of making us spend gold to finish. But wanted to see if any of u know for certain. Thanks!

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 07:36 AM
Yes sadly..

sexysuz
01-26-2014, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the quick response. Thats what I figured.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 07:46 AM
No problem, happy to help.
Doubt tell anyone though they'll think I've gone soft.

sexysuz
01-26-2014, 08:06 AM
No worries. Ur secret is safe with me. ;-)

lighthome
01-26-2014, 09:56 AM
I just finished level 9 on the New LE Building: SL-ICE Rink. Should I start level 10? The payout money is not great so if I will not get the prize its not worth it. My question is do I have to complete lvl 10 completely before time runs out to get the prize?

I think the answer is yes since they changed it to gettimg the prize afrer the upgrade is complete instead of right when u start to upgrade but just wanted to make sure. Im pretty sure its grees way of making us spend gold to finish. But wanted to see if any of u know for certain. Thanks!

i will say no maybe, CAUSE nobody EVEN tried.gree change AWARD time BECAUSE the FINAL weapon made big stat JUMP DURING war. it is UNFAIR for Intel CHATROOM MEMBERS, which are GROUP of top SYNDICATE PUBLISHED MOST SYNDICATE stat to AVOID SCOUT. they also spend MOST gold so INFLUNCE gree MOST. I will try start upgrade today and let U GUYS know the REAL TRUTH

Muj
01-26-2014, 11:17 AM
i will say no maybe, CAUSE nobody EVEN tried.gree change AWARD time BECAUSE the FINAL weapon made big stat JUMP DURING war. it is UNFAIR for Intel CHATROOM MEMBERS, which are GROUP of top SYNDICATE PUBLISHED MOST SYNDICATE stat to AVOID SCOUT. they also spend MOST gold so INFLUNCE gree MOST. I will try start upgrade today and let U GUYS know the REAL TRUTH
PLEASE do let us KNOW the REAL TRUTH
THANK you

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Right. So apparently nobody has a level 10 one yet.
THANK you FOR letting me KNOW that wrong INFORmatIoN

murf
01-26-2014, 12:23 PM
I think he's trying to see if your L10 finishes after the event is over, but you started your upgrade before the event ended, whether or not you get the L10 prize. I think we all know with 99% confidence what the answer is, but with GREE you never know......

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 12:25 PM
Is that really what he is trying to say? I was waiting for dravak to come and decipher it for me.

Marine007
01-26-2014, 01:13 PM
I have 40 hrs left of update to lvl 10 I have already used gold on lvl 7 to speed up process but it looks like I am going to have to drop another 100 or so to get final prize before time runs out, you can't complete ltbs unless you drop gold or have the building mods I believe

lighthome
01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
I think he's trying to see if your L10 finishes after the event is over, but you started your upgrade before the event ended, whether or not you get the L10 prize. I think we all know with 99% confidence what the answer is, but with GREE you never know......

yes it is exactly the question, if anyone tried last ltb, pls tell here whether he got the prize after deadline finished, thx

KillZone
01-26-2014, 01:56 PM
I have 12 hours left on my lvl 10 Ice-Rink. I haven't received the prize yet. Once completion, I will have time left over in the event and should receive the prize. You will not receive the prize unless finished prior to event ending.

lighthome
01-26-2014, 02:11 PM
I have 12 hours left on my lvl 10 Ice-Rink. I haven't received the prize yet. Once completion, I will have time left over in the event and should receive the prize. You will not receive the prize unless finished prior to event ending.

did u tried last ltb, and did not get prize?

Danny Clear
01-26-2014, 02:26 PM
Bs as usual. They figure most people could finish this so lets screw them all over and make the prizes after the building is complete. Wont b spending gold to finish, after the last 2 epic bosses I dont spend gold on any thing except the battle to keep my spot on my top 25. No reason 2 build my stats any higher than I did for free. Now im just alone for the ride

[INFAMOUS]
01-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Also had my lvl 9 done few hours ago, but started NC upgrade now instead.

KlitschkO
01-26-2014, 03:57 PM
It is normal to not give you the prize than when finished level 10, here GREE make the difference between a player and a player that uses free aur.Este same thing as in any mission .. at some point no matter how long you have and no matter how active you fail to win the grand prize without using gold ... is already normal in this game. and I thought I saw 18 days ago when he appeared SL ICE RINK .. to be so easy and cheap to win that last big attk bonus with about 84,000 and 64,000 defense ... before bonuses as I recall it upgrade granting you start a level ... just changed it now normal to use gold for cash last level and the grand prize .. are 100% sure if someone started upgrade to level 10 and ends during GREE not given prize! I've been thinking about this thing but definitely not worth throwing $ 100 million for the 10 and not winning the last bonus.

cooch
01-26-2014, 04:32 PM

Rantings of a mad man, no? What the rambling diatribe about war and top teams have to do with LTB upgrades? Only in France do they know LOL.

Gree admins informed us that we got a glitch in our favor in that we got the weapon before LTB upgrade complete. It was repaired. You won't get upgrade and yes people are still trying in hope that the glitch is back. Good luck with that.

sister morphine
01-26-2014, 10:50 PM
Rantings of a mad man, no? What the rambling diatribe about war and top teams have to do with LTB upgrades? Only in France do they know LOL.

Gree admins informed us that we got a glitch in our favor in that we got the weapon before LTB upgrade complete. It was repaired. You won't get upgrade and yes people are still trying in hope that the glitch is back. Good luck with that.
Glitch in this case means the suits decided they weren't making enough profit from players running buildings up with gold. The so-called glitch had been there since the pagoda; how many months back is that?

If this "glitch" can be fixed to benefit the company, why is it the true glitch that causes an extra health point to be deducted from battle health, meaning players only get three hits for a refill rather than the four they are entitled to apparently can't be (and if Pedro is correct they will apparently deny occurs). Could it be because fixing it would benefit the customer? Surely not.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 11:00 PM
Pedro is always correct

coolbala
01-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Few hours back lvl 9 upgrade completed for me....I proceeded to lvl 10 upgrade to see if i m lucky i will get lvl 10 reward....
Money Doesn't matter to me. I can earn that 90 million in 2 days....

sister morphine
01-27-2014, 12:38 AM
Level 10 finished for me in the wee small hours :)

ohlo-00
01-27-2014, 12:51 PM
I am in upgrading process to level10 now. Complete after ltb ends

sister morphine
01-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Tell us if you get the prize