PDA

View Full Version : Faction Leadership stolen by Gree GLITCH, PLEASE Return our Faction to Us!

Flidai
01-25-2014, 02:18 PM
Gree, please correct the basics, secure that the infrastructure of Modern War is working correct first! Then fix the chaos that your glitches cause. Our faction lay in ruin after the carnage your last glitch caused our faction. You need to fix the damage these glitches do to factions like ours first, then create events that make us purchase gold.

Glitch bounces players from their factions:

The players believe that the faction bounced them and the faction believes that their team mate suddenly quit. I know it really happens because it actually happened to one of my team mates and then it happened to me. The factions/players who are not using a secondary messaging system are lost to one another. The one advantage that the higher ranked factions have is that we almost all use secondary apps for communication.

Glitch bounces faction leadership to other players:

Heard this happens too, didn't believe it either until 12/07/2013 when it happened to me and my faction!

Should be simple enough, just ask the player who received the leadership to give it back. The problem is they aren't always willing to do so. The faction leader I spoke with couldn't get his faction returned to him. At the time he told me, I thought, simply write Gree and let them return it to you. He said that didn't work for him.

I was our faction leader. Signed out for a few hours, when I signed back on, the faction had a glitch appointed leader. This was the one person in the faction that also would NOT return the leadership back over to me. I wrote and asked him, so did all my officers. He kicked us all out. Me and all of my officers, we all wrote Gree. They ignored me, they told my officers that they needed to be officers to inquire about that situation.

I have had a boat load of run-around from Gree. Don't they ever actually READ what we send them???? My most recent correspondence suggested that I should try asking the glitch appointed leader to return the faction to me. SMH (Shaking My Head), I began my first correspondence with the statement that the glitch appointed leader would NOT return the faction. Don't they give us credit for having the most basic of skill sets?

Again, I suggest to Gree that they fix the infrastructure of Modern War before they try to put together complex gaming events where we spend lots do gold. They also need to be responsible for their glitches and repair the damage they cause! Many players our faction are gold spenders. Even of we were not, we have given our faction a huge place in our lives and therefore deserve the respect of their attention and the dedication of some of their resources and time to fix this mess they have made of our faction.

The faction was a 54 member team. Currently there are only the glitch appointed leader and 6 members, plus 3 mini accounts still in the faction. Of the 6 members 3 asked to join us but we don't currently have room where we are waiting, hoping for our faction to be returned. There are 30+ of us currently waiting for Gree to repair the glitch and return our faction to us. How do we get our faction returned?

HAVE you been bounced from your faction due to a glitch?

HAS your faction leadership been stolen from your faction leader?

GREE, please fix the infrastructure of your game before you run complex, gold intensive events! Please fix the chaos you leave in the quake of your glitches!!! Please, we deserve the attention of your software engineers and Technicial Support staff.

sawnoff69
01-25-2014, 02:32 PM
This sounds like something gree can fix , they have the ability to over ride these mistakes . Maybe u need to keep emailing then till they get it . How can u spend big gold building only to have it taken . That is outrageous

Angel (85ss)
01-25-2014, 02:38 PM
I hear you mate!
It has happened to me once! My brother my self and other friends in game (7 total of us) we had just moved in to a new faction and started to know each other, suddenly from one day to another (on a Friday just hours from war to starts) we logged in and I for once was back in my old faction, my brother was back in his old faction, and are other friends got just spread in the world of MW.

So yes I understand what your going thru, your situation on the other hand, sounds much more complicated especially with you not being the leader, and even worst not getting this person to give it back.

I wish you good luck on getting your home back.

Flidai
01-25-2014, 03:21 PM
Thank you! Yes, I know they can fix it, but when they begin the process by not even reading what we write in our initial contact trouble ticket, it is worrisome! We had terrific bonuses and those bonuses are supporting only 6-7 players and 3 minis! He learned a hard lesson. He thought he would get to lead the faction that we were, but he was surprised to find out that you don't own the members. The person leading the faction now wrote, "I don't know how or why I became leader, but I'm not giving it back!

Rarely does a faction have this happen and they all stay together, but we are together, just not there. We feel a strong bond for one another. That should be celebrated rather than punished.

Elite Enforcer
01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
My glitch was similar. It happened in earlier December where the faction went from 54 slots down to 20 and then appointed someone else as team leader. It took Gree one month to fix. Hit me up if u need a faction with 36 slots and health bonuses maxed etc. that was the faction we were using when we were waiting. Good luck to you. We got the same round around as they were not reading there emails. Keep updating on the forum. Hopefully the MODS can clear the situation with there customer service department.

01-25-2014, 04:17 PM
What team did this said glitch happen to

01-25-2014, 04:26 PM
This sounds like cag to me and if it is ur story is bent backwards bro. You did a merge with gsf 2 used a faction shell u had and made said person leader during war things didn't go the way u guys planned so u wanted ur shell back. That leader asked me what he should do and i told him personaly since they used a shell i would keep it, seeing that he gave up his faction to do this merge..

01-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Just go back to cag and call it one of ur many fully boosted shells down.

01-25-2014, 04:28 PM
From what i here from former members u guys have like 5

WarMachine
01-25-2014, 04:29 PM
If you already know than why did you ask. It seems you are making a false accusation yourself.

01-25-2014, 04:35 PM
No I'm a straight shooter I have no reason to acuse any one I'm just saying if it was the shell for gsf2 he is talking about their not giving it back they gave up their faction to make that merge was no glitch that put the person in charge and they aren't giving it back

Flidai
01-25-2014, 06:24 PM
This sounds like cag to me and if it is ur story is bent backwards bro. You did a merge with gsf 2 used a faction shell u had and made said person leader during war things didn't go the way u guys planned so u wanted ur shell back. That leader asked me what he should do and i told him personaly since they used a shell i would keep it, seeing that he gave up his faction to do this merge..

What? I have no idea what or who you are referring to... Who is gsf2? Sounds like you know some really messed up people. Also sad that you have such a bent view of the game that you make such a big jump in assumptions.

Quite frankly, we aren't a well known team, but we care about one another enough to stick it out together waiting for someone at Gree to actually read my numerous messages and respond with something other than talking to the jellyfish who won't return it to us.

All this really does tell me is that there are a lot of people loosing their factions due to glitches like the one that plagued us. Gree, please listen and fix the chaos you created! Please?

01-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Well then let me personaly apoligize to you then sir I am sorry.

Zineye12
01-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Irrespective of who has what, and who this post relates to, I am interested in your comments 09231982 as it implies that you told someone from gsf2 to keep a faction shell built up by someone else. Assumption is that you would be from GSF? Can you explain how that is right?

Hooligany
01-25-2014, 06:35 PM
What? I have no idea what or who you are referring to... Who is gsf2? Sounds like you know some really messed up people. Also sad that you have such a bent view of the game that you make such a big jump in assumptions.

Quite frankly, we aren't a well known team, but we care about one another enough to stick it out together waiting for someone at Gree to actually read my numerous messages and respond with something other than talking to the jellyfish who won't return it to us.

All this really does tell me is that there are a lot of people loosing their factions due to glitches like the one that plagued us. Gree, please listen and fix the chaos you created! Please?

I believe he was just trying to cover the truth of another faction theft though it's not related to ur faction. Maybe he got intimidated n started spilling the beans. Maybe, just maybe

01-25-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm sorry I imposed on your thread I just wanted to ensure the facts were straight if it we the case.. I could not imagine a team member not returning ownership to its rightful leader and sorry for ur in convince and my intrusion

01-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Beans no lol i have no beans to spill i am not in gsf2 nor was i ever but i do know exactly what happened in the matter

Flidai
01-25-2014, 06:40 PM
If you already know than why did you ask. It seems you are making a false accusation yourself.

What are all you guys talking about? Honestly, doesn't anyone just play this game without all the BS? I am telling you what really happened. There are over 30 of us waiting for our faction to be returned. I feel like an idiot as I can't even follow all the game jargon smack you are talking.

Gree, please get this squared away. Sounds like there are people pulling funny stuff out there and maybe that's why you aren't listening to us. Shame on them, but we aren't them, not game savvy enough to even understand what they are referring to. Please, we just want our faction returned to us.

Anyone else loose their faction or get bounced by game?

Can someone please tell me what I'm being accused of as I didn't follow much of what he said.

As far as I remember, I believe it happened on 12/07/2013 was not a WD Battle time. I know that I had the leadership taken away during the Raid Boss Event. That is exactly why I said that Gree needs to square away the infrastructure of the core part of the game before they create these new complex events.

DTA-HOG
01-25-2014, 06:54 PM
Always leave your mini in charge of a faction if you are going to abondon it for even a second to drop off concrete to somewhere else. This is war and power goes to ones head.

Flidai
01-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Well then let me personaly apoligize to you then sir I am sorry.

I accept your apology.

I am saddened to realize that this is quite possibly the reason we are having such a difficult time being heard by Gree. Doesn't anyone just play the game straight up the way it was meant to be played with out all the games trying to work around all the rules that exist to make the game fair for all?

Seriously wonder why someone would tell another person to go back on their word, as for me, as far as I'm concerned, I feel that, if your word isn't any good then what do you have left? I wonder but it's not my reason for posting here. I am posting here trying to get those of us with real, unsolicited, unearned heart wrenching game difficulties to find a voice that will actually be heard by Gree!

2000y2k
01-25-2014, 07:11 PM
Yeah that's the good thing about mini accounts they can hold your slot when you need to move. It's a pain to hold on to shells even with a mini account so I created 3 in the past and just use it to hold the shell until needed. Tried swapping back between the main account but that just sucked.

Post the code to the faction you lost and I will send a mini account to check it out.

Wallaster27
01-25-2014, 08:01 PM
If I were you I'd sucker the glitches leader up then get everybody back in the faction under his leadership. Allow him to be leader until gree fixes the problem. Once you get your faction back, boot him. & I'd do this quick before he adds players

Flidai
01-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Always leave your mini in charge of a faction if you are going to abondon it for even a second to drop off concrete to somewhere else. This is war and power goes to ones head.

As I think I mentioned, I was the leader. I had a doctor appointment so I wasn't playing the game at the exact minute it happened, but I did NOT leave this person in charge of our team.

I would not ever have put him in charge of the faction. It doesn't surprise me that he did not give it back.

Gree, return the leadership to me, in doing so, you will be returning the faction to our team!

2000y2k
01-25-2014, 08:48 PM
Trong phân khúc các smarphone tầm trung, smarphone từ hàn quốc đang là trào lưu ở việt nam, với cấu hình hơn hẳn các điện thoại lắp ráp trong nước như FPT, VNPT mà giá tiền ngang ngửa hoặc thậm chí còn thấp hơn. Dưới đây là chiếc Sky A830 Với phân khúc 4,5 triệu đồng Điện thoại Sky 830 (http://tinhte24.blogspot.com/2013/11/gioi-thieu-ve-chic-sky-a830-dang-gay-sot-tai-viet-nam.html)đang làm mưa gió ở việt nam và được rất nhiều người ưu chuộng và số lượng bán ra rất lớn, dẫn đến luôn trong tình trạng cháy hàng.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xMk-NbOus7U/UpauBpAYMgI/AAAAAAAABPQ/nB7i1P06zWQ/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-1.jpg
Trên đây là hình ảnh chiếc điện thoại Sky A830 Màu trắng.Sau đây chúng ta sẽ đi tìm hiểu thông tin, cấu hình chiếc điện thoại Sky A830 này :Thông số, cấu hình điện thoại Sky A830 xách tay hàn quốc :
Cấu hình cơ bản của chiếc Sky A830 :
- Chip lõi kép Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1,5GHz đời mới
- Màn hình True HD IPS 4,8″, độ phân giải 1.280 x 720 pixel,
- Ram 1GB
- Camera 8Mpx, quay phim FullHD 1080p
- Pin cực trâu 2.020 mAh .
- Wifi chuẩn N, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Hệ điều hành Android OS, v4.0.3 (Có tiếng việt, tiếng anh, tiếng hàn...)
- Bộ nhớ trong 16Gb,
- Dùng sóng 3G/GSM bình thường như máy trong nước .
- Chụp hình bằng giọng nói.

Sau đây là một số hình ảnh được tổng hơp từ internet và được chụp tại NOLOGY :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LizMN833Mbc/UpauBQLLEMI/AAAAAAAABPI/nhQk-6RBBzg/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-2.jpg Những chiếc hộp Điện thoại Sky A830 với thật nhiều màu sắc khác nhau.
Tại hàn quốc có 3 nhà mạng là S/L/K thì mỗi nhà mạng lại sở hữ 1 màu hộp và logo khác nhau, và 3 bản với tính năng hoàn toàn giống nhau.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_JoqviD-mYc/UpauBvC6UKI/AAAAAAAABPM/MmXaeG_VdxE/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-e0Hyoj-d1ps/UpauCItu70I/AAAAAAAABPY/DIM5Mr5DmOw/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-msJr_jSplj0/UpauCSAOhHI/AAAAAAAABPk/mORuEeEj7mE/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-5.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4eoWMFPhpGc/UpauCRcPYTI/AAAAAAAABPs/L-Q6eAg-ZX0/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-6.jpg Phụ kiện fullbox của Điện thoại Sky A830 Gồm có : Sạc, Cáp kết nối, Tai nghe, Dock sạc, Hộp đựng pin, 2 bin , Sách hướng dẫn.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_kbYbZAylHM/UpauCwyf3uI/AAAAAAAABP0/GUL7ITXVAAE/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-7.jpgBiểu tượng sau lưng máy đen và máy trắng khác nhau hiển thị sự khác nhau của 2 nhà mạng.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-enfH9EpMdg4/Upa0azgFc4I/AAAAAAAABQQ/k6L8lx-5FfA/s1600/phu-kien-sky-a830.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AZiwR-aNUcE/UpauDB-AVUI/AAAAAAAABP4/_Q9x597UH6U/s1600/dien-thoai-sky-a830-8.jpgVới rất nhiều ốp lưng màu sắc để làm nổi bật chiếc điện thoại của bạn, bạn cũng nên chọn cho mình 1 chiếc ốp thật đẹp để tránh tình trạng sước sát, hay rơi vỡ trong quá trình sử dụng, ốp lưng thời trang đang được bán tại Nology với mức giá hỗ trợ khách hàng chỉ 80.000 VNĐ

Sau đây chúng ta cùng xem video được quay trực tiếp trên Youtube :

http://tinhte24.blogspot.com/2013/11/gioi-thieu-ve-chic-sky-a830-dang-gay-sot-tai-viet-nam.htmlTag : Sky A830 (http://tinhte24.blogspot.com/2013/11/gioi-thieu-ve-chic-sky-a830-dang-gay-sot-tai-viet-nam.html), Điện thọa sky a830, Sky Vega A830, điện thoại sky, sky a830s, sky a830k, sky a830l

He is right. Just but the leader an electronics company. Wait 20 years for it to get profitable. Then sue him for stealing your faction or burn it down.

He makes some great points like when you build the factory bury some high powered explosives with a remote detonator. This way you can alway have the last word.

Good luck!! Starting a new faction would be too much work.

Ivan the Dictator
01-25-2014, 10:39 PM
carnage .

Carnage!!!! Chipotle Gang!!!

Mr llama
01-25-2014, 11:13 PM
Just upgraded a old le building adding big iph was great!!!!

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 01:49 AM
Cannot believe that if there was harmony in this faction before this event, how this has progressed... If it was a gree glitch and you were a respected leader and l was given leadership in error.. The baton is easily passed back...

So reading between the lines :

The leadership was incorrectly passed and he has kicked you all for whatever reason...

You are trying to hack a genuine faction for your own means..

You didn't like the leader, left, and now want to return as leader and are trying to overthrow the real leader by using subterfuge, hoping that gree will give you the position so you can kick him and the other remaining members...

Unless a faction has no leader, gree will not and should not get involved... The factions are the responsibility of the players, the only time gree should be involved is if a faction has no leader or the leader doesn't have certain leader actions....

If you cannot reason with the leader in your old faction, suck it up and start again...

Robo

Flidai
01-26-2014, 05:47 AM
Cannot believe that if there was harmony in this faction before this event, how this has progressed... If it was a gree glitch and you were a respected leader and l was given leadership in error.. The baton is easily passed back...

The leadership was incorrectly passed and he has kicked you all for whatever reason...

You didn't like the leader, left, and now want to return as leader and are trying to overthrow the real leader by using subterfuge, hoping that gree will give you the position so you can kick him and the other remaining members...

Unless a faction has no leader, gree will not and should not get involved... The factions are the responsibility of the players, the only time gree should be involved is if a faction has no leader or the leader doesn't have certain leader actions....

If you cannot reason with the leader in your old faction, suck it up and start again...

Robo

First, the game is set up so that someone will become the leader and there can never not be a leader, the system will automatically appoint one. So a faction without a leader would and could only happen if it were a faction without any faction members.

Look, I don't get you all. Trying to hack a faction? How would I go about doing that?

So let me see, you are suggesting that we should all just, "suck it up" verses us trying to get Gree to:

first, fix the glitch so this doesn't happen again... And

second, fix the mess they made by giving the leadership back to the real faction leader?

You see, we have all been there a very long time and purchased many maxed out faction bonuses. We should give it up because this, "glitch appointed leader" won't turn it back over? I have a HUGE problem with that!

I and many others in my faction purchase a lot of gold to build up our stats so that we can earn good money to purchase the bonuses that build up our stats. We didn't cause this to happen. We played the game within their guidelines and in good faith that they would provide us with the things promised in the rules.

We aren't asking for anything other than them to re-appoint the leadership to to the person who helped them achieve our goals, the person who was the leader before a glitch happened, before this glitch transferred the leadership to this other person.

There are only 6 left in that faction, of the 6 half of them wanted to come with us and we don't have room yet and two are planning on retiring from the game.

What I see in your post is sad... You assume things that aren't true and you writing it differently doesn't change the truth.

Almost all of the faction is with me and the one jerk is so full of himself that he won't give the leadership back. He assumed that he could lead the faction that existed before he had this windfall befall him. The thing he didn't count on is that no one owns the team. People do not stay with a leader they do not respect. Our only mistake it seems, is believing that Gree would step-up and set things right again...fix the mess that they made. Directly or indirectly through a system glitch, it doesn't change the fact that they caused this mess.

He now would loose face if he returned the leadership to me. He would be embarrassed by the fact that when I returned, the entire faction would return. That would mean that they rejected him. He is active military, we wants a command and if he doesn't get it in his day job, well, he will get it where he can. Proof is that he is still running around commanding a faction of 6, plus three minis.

The entire thing is sad. For him, for me, for my entire team as this is really their faction, sad that I can see from these posts that there is a whole ton of crap that happens in the Modern War world by people skating around the rules to get ahead. Sad that their underhanded play of this game has made it almost impossible for us to get the assistance we need.

Me trying to get the leadership returned isn't about me, it's not about him... It is about and for the people who built this faction on their hard work and with heart and with their love of and for the game. It's about the other factions this has happened to and will continue to happen to if it goes unchecked. Gree needs to realize that these glitches can and do happen. They will not understand that if we don't tell them. So that is what I'm doing here. I am telling them, you and everyone who will listen two things:

1.) If your faction doesn't have an outside method of communicating, get one because players are suddenly finding themselves bounced out of their factions. They are thinking they were cut. The faction is believing that they quit their faction.

2.) Faction leaders can suddenly find themselves bounced out of a faction and if so the leadership will revert to someone, anyone else in the faction. Also, faction leadership is suddenly changed when you believe that everything is fine.

These glitches can and do exist and they need the attention of the game developers. Not for me, but for all the teams that have and will be effected. I heard about this before and didn't believe it either.... I believe it now that it happened to us. Some of you will believe it too when it happens to you. If it goes ignored and unchecked, their will be more teams destroyed.

Had the leadership gone to almost anyone and everyone else in the faction, it would've been instantly returned. We all know or have met people like the glitch appointed faction leader. People who want what others have and believe that it is as simple as having the title of "faction leader". They don't get it, you don't own a team. A team is a group of players joined together by a common goal and lead by someone they respect and more importantly by someone who respects them.

This post is for and about my team!

Flidai
01-26-2014, 05:51 AM

Robo

First, the game is set up so that someone will become the leader and there can never not be a leader, the system will automatically appoint one. So a faction without a leader would and could only happen if it were a faction without any faction members.

Look, I don't get you all. Trying to hack a faction? How would I go about doing that?

So let me see, you are suggesting that we should all just, "suck it up" verses us trying to get Gree to:

first, fix the glitch so this doesn't happen again... And

second, fix the mess they made by giving the leadership back to the real faction leader?

You see, we have all been there a very long time and purchased many maxed out faction bonuses. We should give it up because this, "glitch appointed leader" won't turn it back over? I have a HUGE problem with that!

I and many others in my faction purchase a lot of gold to build up our stats so that we can earn good money to purchase the bonuses that build up our stats. We didn't cause this to happen. We played the game within their guidelines and in good faith that they would provide us with the things promised in the rules.

We aren't asking for anything other than them to re-appoint the leadership to to the person who helped them achieve our goals, the person who was the leader before a glitch happened, before this glitch transferred the leadership to this other person.

There are only 6 left in that faction, of the 6 half of them wanted to come with us and we don't have room yet and two are planning on retiring from the game.

What I see in your post is sad... You assume things that aren't true and you writing it differently doesn't change the truth.

Almost all of the faction is with me and the one jerk is so full of himself that he won't give the leadership back. He assumed that he could lead the faction that existed before he had this windfall befall him. The thing he didn't count on is that no one owns the team. People do not stay with a leader they do not respect. Our only mistake it seems, is believing that Gree would step-up and set things right again...fix the mess that they made. Directly or indirectly through a system glitch, it doesn't change the fact that they caused this mess.

He now would loose face if he returned the leadership to me. He would be embarrassed by the fact that when I returned, the entire faction would return. That would mean that they rejected him. He is active military, we wants a command and if he doesn't get it in his day job, well, he will get it where he can. Proof is that he is still running around commanding a faction of 6, plus three minis.

The entire thing is sad. For him, for me, for my entire team as this is really their faction, sad that I can see from these posts that there is a whole ton of crap that happens in the Modern War world by people skating around the rules to get ahead. Sad that their underhanded play of this game has made it almost impossible for us to get the assistance we need.

Me trying to get the leadership returned isn't about me, it's not about him... It is about and for the people who built this faction on their hard work and with heart and with their love of and for the game. It's about the other factions this has happened to and will continue to happen to if it goes unchecked. Gree needs to realize that these glitches can and do happen. They will not understand that if we don't tell them. So that is what I'm doing here. I am telling them, you and everyone who will listen two things:

1.) If your faction doesn't have an outside method of communicating, get one because players are suddenly finding themselves bounced out of their factions. They are thinking they were cut. The faction is believing that they quit their faction.

2.) Faction leaders can suddenly find themselves bounced out of a faction and if so the leadership will revert to someone, anyone else in the faction. Also, faction leadership is suddenly changed when you believe that everything is fine.

These glitches can and do exist and they need the attention of the game developers. Not for me, but for all the teams that have and will be effected. I heard about this before and didn't believe it either.... I believe it now that it happened to us. Some of you will believe it too when it happens to you. If it goes ignored and unchecked, their will be more teams destroyed.

Had the leadership gone to almost anyone and everyone else in the faction, it would've been instantly returned. We all know or have met people like the glitch appointed faction leader. People who want what others have and believe that it is as simple as having the title of "faction leader". They don't get it, you don't own a team. A team is a group of players joined together by a common goal and lead by someone they respect and more importantly by someone who respects them.

This post is for and about my team!

Elite Enforcer
01-26-2014, 06:35 AM
Gree fixed this guys issue. There is no way him and his team mates should be treated like this. One prick who steals the faction because of a Gree glitch is affecting these good players. Do the right thing and fix there issue.

Flidai
01-26-2014, 06:43 AM
Thanks Elite Enforcer! I can only hope someone hears our shouts! It's the principle.

To the conspiracy addicts, sometimes when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is really, only a duck! Not everything or everyone hacks or even has a clue how to do more than spell hack correctly.

miaomiao
01-26-2014, 06:59 AM
Any ppl needs a good faction may join my faction, BBR :702-432-772

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 08:13 AM
As l see it, if you are telling the truth you have been pretty unlucky. Just after the last war you get kicked as leader and it goes to the one person in your faction that you didn't want it to go to..

I still have a number of concerns with your story and can understand why gree do not want to give you leadership..

If this glitch occurred and the new leader who was a previous team member doesn't want to give back leadership then why is this ? Must have been problems before, if you where truly leader why did you allow this trouble causer to stay ?

Why haven't the 3 who want to move been kicked.. ?

Why haven't the two who want to retire been kicked ?

I put it to you that you are trying to overthrow the leader by subterfuge, you no longer agree with him and you want control... Gree can't change leaders, anyone could come up with a BS story and ask to replace the leader, kick the rest of the team and bring in their own people... Hack was probably the wrong phrase.. Hijack is probably more appropriate...

You have come onto this forum to try and force gree's hand hoping that CJ or Sirius will force the issue...

Sorry but your story holds less water than a colander...

Robo...

Elite Enforcer
01-26-2014, 08:23 AM
This Type of Gree glitch has happened to my faction. Yes it's possible. As for the guys story, I believe him. Sometimes you don't get rid of someone just because you have many empty slots. No need to bash him here. Mind your own business. He's asking for help. That's all.

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 08:35 AM
Pretty convenient glitch...

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 08:38 AM
And he still won't name the faction ?

Flidai
01-26-2014, 09:50 AM
My glitch was similar. It happened in earlier December where the faction went from 54 slots down to 20 and then appointed someone else as team leader. It took Gree one month to fix. Hit me up if u need a faction with 36 slots and health bonuses maxed etc. that was the faction we were using when we were waiting. Good luck to you. We got the same round around as they were not reading there emails. Keep updating on the forum. Hopefully the MODS can clear the situation with there customer service department.

You said, earlier in December... Any chance it was December 7th?

2000y2k
01-26-2014, 10:50 AM
So post the faction code and the team name so we can checking out. You will have better luck if for one you identify the team and it can be confirmed the team is real.

Jaebee
01-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Flidai, I hope. GREE listens, but I would advise against holding your breath. Continue to send in support tickets until you get a reply from someone who is making some sense (and not one of the auto replies). While I haven't had your exact problem, I do remember once about a year or so ago when some of our members were booted via a similar glitch after an update, but I don't think it involved the FL, so we were able to get everyone back in shortly after it happened. It also returned someone who had previously left or been booted, so that was kind of awkward...lol

As for sinisterclick, pay him no mind, judging by his posts he's just the typical troll out to amuse himself.

Good luck

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 11:58 AM
As for sinisterclick, pay him no mind, judging by his posts he's just the typical troll out to amuse himself.

Good luck

Lol, if the guy is telling the truth l wish him well, however l feel that there is a little more to this story than he cares to mention...

Not a troll just someone who is prepared to see the wood for the trees...

Jaebee
01-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Just because there was someone in his faction that was not trustworthy? You mean every single member of every faction you were ever in was 100% on the up and up? Lol Let me answer for you, impossible, statistically anyway.

Look, sometimes you deal with keeping certain people in your faction because: they do well in WD, they have a high IPH and donate decently, etc. Or simply with 50+ people it's impossible to know every single one and what kind of moral character they have (or don't have), so some slip through the cracks.

I'd imagine GREE has ways to check old data to see who was the FL of his faction before this event happened. The struggle is getting one of them to actually do the work and look. So if the OP was making all this up as you insinuate, it would be easy for them to see him coming a mile away, and would be pointless to even try, much less make a public request for a bit of help.

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Totally agree, in both factions l have led l have had undesirable members, and if they were not pulling their weight or were causing issues then they would be removed... Sometimes swiftly ... It just seems strange that the person they had the issue with picked up the FL role after this glitch...

As you say gree can check the leadership and how he got the role.. I just felt that the OP was using this forum to try and get the mods to act on his behalf...

I am still interested to know the faction we are talking about...

lemonhaze
01-26-2014, 01:06 PM
what was the name of this faction that this happend to?

Elite Enforcer
01-26-2014, 01:56 PM
You said, earlier in December... Any chance it was December 7th?

I don't remember the exact date but it was early to mid December for sure.

Flidai
01-26-2014, 03:38 PM
As l see it, if you are telling the truth you have been pretty unlucky. Just after the last war you get kicked as leader and it goes to the one person in your faction that you didn't want it to go to..

I still have a number of concerns with your story and can understand why gree do not want to give you leadership..

If this glitch occurred and the new leader who was a previous team member doesn't want to give back leadership then why is this ? Must have been problems before, if you where truly leader why did you allow this trouble causer to stay ?

Why haven't the 3 who want to move been kicked.. ?

Why haven't the two who want to retire been kicked ?

I put it to you that you are trying to overthrow the leader by subterfuge, you no longer agree with him and you want control... Gree can't change leaders, anyone could come up with a BS story and ask to replace the leader, kick the rest of the team and bring in their own people... Hack was probably the wrong phrase.. Hijack is probably more appropriate...

You have come onto this forum to try and force gree's hand hoping that CJ or Sirius will force the issue...

Sorry but your story holds less water than a colander...

Robo...

Okay, it's been awhile since I met anyone who still thinks that bad things don't happen to good people...but they do, ALL the time. Sure, easily enough I could defend myself by posting the faction name and the faction number for all the leeches and scum of the earth to reign a dose of drama down on my old faction. The problem is that in my heart, I am still their faction leader. Just because they aren't with me at this very second, it doesn't mean that I don't still care about them and care what happens to them and our faction.

If you hadn't spoke up and accused me of all that crap when I first posted this thread, I may have been uninformed enough to defend myself, thinking it was safe to do so. However, I'm a quick study and I get it now. There are way too many people trying to get ahead through ill gotten means. Fortunately, I realized quickly that if they will do those things to win a WD Battle, what would they do to win a faction?

If posting the faction name and number would benefit and clear this matter up I would do so in a heartbeat. The problem is that it really doesn't matter what you think or believe... or anybody else right now that may be this reading this. Until I actually have the time and the ear of someone that can and will effect change on the situation, I am hurting the faction by defending my ego and the price for my self defense is too steep, a price I'm not willing to pay at their expense. Think whatever you want of me, quite frankly, I don't give two cents for your opinion of me. The truth does not change based upon your opinion. The truth will remain and always be, simply the truth!

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 05:06 PM
Flidai...

It is admirable that you have chosen to fall on one's sword, however you are not defending the name of your faction... You or your teammates no longer have the faction to defend..

I get that bad things happen to good people, l could write a book on the subject...

I know that this glitch happens, as a previous poster has said it happened last year... Think it was after France or Australia, the war finished l kicked the deadbeats and the faction reset... New recruits were removed, l lost the leadership and those l kicked returned... This happened to a number of factions and was rectified within one hour... So gree do know who was leader at a point in time, which people have left and which have joined..

In an early post you mention early December... Does this go back this far.. ?

Anyhow l am sure that one way or another Gree will eventually resolve this matter.. When they get round to checking their records...

Robo...

01-26-2014, 05:12 PM
How were ur boost in your old faction? I may be able to get some guys from my team to help u rebuild a new faction..since we just purchased our last attack boost

Mr. Artois
01-26-2014, 05:21 PM
How were ur boost in your old faction? I may be able to get some guys from my team to help u rebuild a new faction..since we just purchased our last attack boost

Interesting

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Flidai,

After doing some investigation l guess this happened between Cuba and Chile as your faction WD points over a million in Cuba and drop to 166k ish in Chile...

Certain parts of your story still do not add up, and am sure the good folk of Grimsby UK know the smell ;-)

trickyTim
01-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Any ppl needs a good faction may join my faction, BBR :702-432-772

This is very shallow

-Former BBR member

Flidai
01-26-2014, 06:45 PM
The funny part about telling the truth, it always adds up. I have nothing to gain here mate. I WANT them to check their records. I have sent in trouble tickets as the Operations Officer and co-leader or as faction leader as on behalf of our faction. They should have plenty of records to check through. Whatever the date was, it was during the Raid boss event. I remember that for sure. The date sounds wrong, but I know I saw that date on one of my emails to them. Not worried about that part as my trouble tickets were submitted correctly at the time and date they happened. All they need to do is to stop, look and listen! They will find our correct info.

It was after Cuba WD and during Chile Raid Boss event, I know this for sure as that is what set this off. One or more of the officers weren't checking in and they were using the fact that they could summon a boss to summon them for themselves and hit them multiple time so others didn't get to qualify for a reward too. I was trying to get to the bottom of it. When I couldn't reach some of the officers, I had to demote them until I could talk to everyone. He was one of the ones I demoted temporarily until we spoke. Just making sure we were not wasting folders and health/energy on an event when those resources were in very short supply. Trying to take abilities away from the officers I couldn't contact directly when I needed to be able to contact them.

It all makes perfect sense, just didn't want or need to give this much detail as it's time consuming menusha that boggs down a post like this one unnecessarily.

Please just know that these glitches are really and truly happening. Prepare yourselves, make your team aware, plan for these possible glitches. Have a plan on how to reach one another. That is all. Get a secondary messaging app. Talk to everyone that might end up as leader and make sure that they will return the leadership to the right person and if you think they won't get rid of them because the cost is way too great.

Good luck! Spread the word!

Our bonuses were:

We had maxed all defense and health regen bonuses. We had attack bonuses from 10% to 25% and building output at 30%, guild was at 54 members. Since I did most of the recruiting, I knew our bonuses well.

We are 50 members now...not in a bad situation but it's not right that we lost it. It's the principle of the thing and we earned these awesome bonuses! We should be able to all go there together.

Desert Fox 12
01-26-2014, 06:54 PM
For what it is worth I was a part of this faction when this glitch occurred. It literally gutted us. Thanks to our awesome leadership we were able to salvage most of the team, and merge with another faction. However, all of the hours and money spent on bonuses were robbed by GREE in a matter of milli-seconds due to this GLITCH. (The Glitch being that leadership was transferred to a disgruntled member without any of our consent or action.) I really hope that GREE will do due diligence and confirm that this was not a hack on our part or a scheme by a few, but rather their mistake.

Mistakes can be forgiven if rolled back. Robbery on the other hand. . .

Here's hoping you can lend us a hand, CJ54!!!

Flash0810
01-27-2014, 05:09 AM
While I have had some good and bad experiences with GREE Support, the latter seems to be happening alot more recently. I have a guy in my faction who lost his account (and he didn't do a backup). So he was using another account on his ipad (a 2nd account - which is the one that is in my faction). He put a ticket into GREE to get his account back on his phone. Well, he woke up the yesterday morning to find that his account was gone and a Level 3 player called Alex on his iPad! To top it off, he sent another Ticket in to GREE to explain the issue (and explained everything to them) only to be sent a "generated" message telling him to wipe his device and do a restore from iTunes! So now both of his accounts gone. When does Support take the time to read the email which explains the issue so that the problem at hand can be dealt with and resolved in a much quicker timeframe. I am ALSO waiting to have an account transferred over and have heard NOTHING about this from GREE Support! I say fire the lamers in Support and rehire the Secretaries as they seemed to be doing a much faster and better job than what is currently at hand!

Elite Enforcer
01-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Well we see a lot of retirement messages come up lately from top faction members. Looks like Gree should pay a lot of attention to this and not drive out there customer base with issues such as this. This should be your wake up call unless you really don't care. Business 101 rule... don't bite the hand that feeds you.

I Will Merc You
01-27-2014, 11:16 AM
Why is this being referred to as a Glitch?

If the leader leaves, and doesn't appoint leadership to anyone, the default is the longest tenured member of the faction..

This isn't a glitch....you didn't appoint a leader.

I only know because I did this once...very recently....with a top 25 faction..... I quickly removed myself from the faction to make a donation run to our sister faction...I didn't appoint a leader, and leader was given to the top person on the faction list. It makes sense....it isn't a glitch......you just didn't follow protocol.

....and behold.........it is GREE's fault......smh.

Too much whining about GREE. Over two years in Modern War, and I have zero complaints about Support. Some of you simply submit a ticket to correct 'stupid'...and that shouldn't be Support's responsibility....

Flidai
01-27-2014, 11:25 AM
Flidai,

After doing some investigation l guess this happened between Cuba and Chile as your faction WD points over a million in Cuba and drop to 166k ish in Chile...

Certain parts of your story still do not add up, and am sure the good folk of Grimsby UK know the smell ;-)

Sinisterclick,

"What doesn't add up"... are your posts to this thread...your input into the situation. You have in insinuated yourself throughout this entire thread with all kinds of unfounded dreamed-up accusations and innuendos backed by nothing other than your imagination. The reason you know that this happened between Cuba and Chile is because I told you not because you did some investigation. You need to get over yourself already!

You keep mentioning a smell...is probably from you talking as the words just keep spilling from your mouth as gibberish and they stink with the foul odor of made up crap!

For example: I do not understand the significance of the WD points you mentioned as they do not relate to any of my factions scores, past nor present. Furthermore I don't know where Grimsby, UK is, other than I'm guessing somewhere in Europe, approximately 8 hours ahead of my (reality) true time zone.

Seriously mate, is this is your form of entertainment? I ask because what you have added to this thread is not constructive nor helpful in any way.

Up until now, I have tried to address your concerns as if you were a genuine interested party. Clearly you are not and that approach has been viewed by you as some form of acceptance of your unfounded accusations.

As I have said before, if naming my faction would clear up the chaos and carnage brought on us by this glitch, I would willingly provide it. However, unless and until naming my faction will aid in the clean-up of the situation, I will not subject by faction to all the possible ills that may fall upon it by people who do not have good intentions. Enough has happened at the hands of our game creators...not enough has happened at the hands of our game supporters so I won't willingly invite all the would be game destroyers get their hands into this.

This thread's intentions are to:

1.) Let players and faction leaders be made aware that the glitch exists. Players are getting bounced from their factions and faction leaders are getting bounced from their leadership.

2.) Let the software developers be made aware of and hopefully fix these glitches.

3.) Let my faction hopefully gain a minute or two of time with the software developers in hopes of them regaining their faction.

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Was going to let this go but you have now made this personal..

Firstly my comments started around half way through, not the entire thread..

Secondly before making my comment about Cuba and Chile you had only mentioned this happening in December, read your posts before making comments, stating different. By reading your posts and putting 2 and 2 together I worked out the faction in question is Explosive Ordnance Dsps (EOD) from there l was able to look at the WD positions.. Shame you have always chosen to avoid naming the faction. I was trying to state by showing EOD WD points they dropped significantly which shows that indeed the number in the faction dropped significantly..

At the start my comments were simply playing devils advocate.. My comments were to show that your actions could be misread, that there was no glitch, and that you were using your story to oust a leader you and your friends no longer wanted to be leader.. I also did state that if this happened as you say then you were pretty unlucky..

Reading posts from your friends you sound like a pretty decent bloke.. Reading your posts on here l can see why the leader of EOD kicked you.. Take a chill pill... Until your last post about what happened yes there were a lot of contradicting comments by you.. The number of people remaining range from 6 to 11... You were not sure when this happened... You would not name the faction...the questions l have raised are the same questions that Gree are asking..

I will now move onto the faction you moved to... I think you were extremely fortunate to find a faction of around 10 people that would take on more than 35 members.. And now you want to get back to your old faction and leave them in the lurch... Think that is pretty mercenary on your part...

I am sure that one way or another justice will prevail, but l would get your story straight before going back to gree...

Finally your attempt at insults are pathetic... Hope you get what you want , but also hope you get what you deserve and that Gree leave this up to you and the new leader to resolve...

Robo...

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 12:46 PM
"She doth protest too much" all l have tried to do is ask the questions others wanted to ask.. I have not insulted you merely put another side to the story.. Just to let you know Grimsby is a fishing town in Northern England... The reference was that some of your story was a little bit fishy..

Robo..

Elite Enforcer
01-27-2014, 01:24 PM
"She doth protest too much" all l have tried to do is ask the questions others wanted to ask.. I have not insulted you merely put another side to the story.. Just to let you know Grimsby is a fishing town in Northern England... The reference was that some of your story was a little bit fishy..

Robo..

Why don't you believe this guy. I can assure you that this glitch has happened to my faction as well. He's speaking the truth. Stop giving this guy a hard time. What's your problem.

Flidai
01-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Yes you have insinuated your way into this thread yes you think yourself some hyper detective. The thing is if you were such a good detective you would know that yes I was indeed the faction leader and yes almost all of the faction left with me and they're with me now. So this guy that's leading it now. He is doing so because of a glitch and the reason why there's only six people there because they didn't want to stay with him.

This glitch has been effecting factions and will continue to effect my faction and lots of other factions until Gree gets a handle on it and fixes their computer system!

This thread was intended to be about the glitch about getting Gree or someone in the developers to fix the problem so other factions don't get torn apart like ours was. But you have managed to turn this to be all about you there is no reason for that other than you. So again you still need to get over yourself and make this be about something important.

Again there is a glitch in the system the glitch is bouncing players from their factions. The players think they got the boot and the faction think the players quit. In factions were they don't use a secondary communication system people get lost and they get their feelings hurt.

It's also about another glitch a glitch that is kicking the leadership from one person to another. This thread is not about me it's not about you it is about the glitch in it's a bad one! It's a bad thing when the leader gets bumped especially one where the players get hurt. How are why you want to make this about you I don't understand.

Sure I would like for my faction to be returned to the players. They can vote whoever they want is leader I don't care. I do care about them. I want them to have it because they earned it and they didn't deserve this to happen to them.

I Will Merc You
01-27-2014, 01:50 PM
Yes you have insinuated your way into this thread yes you think yourself some hyper detective. The thing is if you were such a good detective you would know that yes I was indeed the faction leader and yes almost all of the faction left with me and they're with me now. So this guy that's leading it now. He is doing so because of a glitch and the reason why there's only six people there because they didn't want to stay with him.

This glitch has been effecting factions and will continue to effect my faction and lots of other factions until Gree gets a handle on it and fixes their computer system!

This thread was intended to be about the glitch about getting Gree or someone in the developers to fix the problem so other factions don't get torn apart like ours was. But you have managed to turn this to be all about you there is no reason for that other than you. So again you still need to get over yourself and make this be about something important.

Again there is a glitch in the system the glitch is bouncing players from their factions. The players think they got the boot and the faction think the players quit. In factions were they don't use a secondary communication system people get lost and they get their feelings hurt.

It's also about another glitch a glitch that is kicking the leadership from one person to another. This thread is not about me it's not about you it is about the glitch in it's a bad one! It's a bad thing when the leader gets bumped especially one where the players get hurt. How are why you want to make this about you I don't understand.

Sure I would like for my faction to be returned to the players. They can vote whoever they want is leader I don't care. I do care about them. I want them to have it because they earned it and they didn't deserve this to happen to them.

Cease with the 'glitch' talk.....

There is no glitch.

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 01:50 PM
Someone else not able to read... There are two sides to a story, she has hers all l'm trying to do is give a rounded discussion to a potential issue... If you read the posts, Flidai is the one throwing insults, ranting, being evasive and fueling the fires...

I know this problem happens, and gree resolve it... It is just funny how gree haven't corrected this... Maybe they do know the truth...

In the real world l have friends who have lost relatives and l have been made redundant, that is real. I have also seen my son win karate championships, celebrated 13 years of marriage and seen new life introduced to this world.. Again real... The problems of someone losing his leadership whether it be involuntary or not and whining about it... Is ridiculous !!

If l was giving someone a hard time they would know about it...

Robo...

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 01:56 PM
@I will merc you... Lol...

Brods
01-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Sinisterclick.

You have no idea what you are talking about and I am not sure why you are weighing in so heavily.

I was an officer in the faction at the exact time the leadership was passed to another member. Somehow there WAS a glitch and the leadership was passed to the original founder who was only in the faction because of that.
He did not participate at all. He then proceeded to start kicking out us officers including the 2 people that used to run the faction between them.
We have all spent hundreds of dollars on this faction getting the bonuses nicely up and all we want is for Gree the fix the GLITCH and give us back the faction we worked so hard to build.

Also the faction went from 52 member to only 6 over night so you can see what the other members thought about the GLITCH and the new leadership!!!

Tardavic
01-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Sinisterclick,

"What doesn't add up"... are your posts to this thread...your input into the situation. You have in insinuated yourself throughout this entire thread with all kinds of unfounded dreamed-up accusations and innuendos backed by nothing other than your imagination. The reason you know that this happened between Cuba and Chile is because I told you not because you did some investigation. You need to get over yourself already!

You keep mentioning a smell...is probably from you talking as the words just keep spilling from your mouth as gibberish and they stink with the foul odor of made up crap!

For example: I do not understand the significance of the WD points you mentioned as they do not relate to any of my factions scores, past nor present. Furthermore I don't know where Grimsby, UK is, other than I'm guessing somewhere in Europe, approximately 8 hours ahead of my (reality) true time zone.

Seriously mate, is this is your form of entertainment? I ask because what you have added to this thread is not constructive nor helpful in any way.

Up until now, I have tried to address your concerns as if you were a genuine interested party. Clearly you are not and that approach has been viewed by you as some form of acceptance of your unfounded accusations.

As I have said before, if naming my faction would clear up the chaos and carnage brought on us by this glitch, I would willingly provide it. However, unless and until naming my faction will aid in the clean-up of the situation, I will not subject by faction to all the possible ills that may fall upon it by people who do not have good intentions. Enough has happened at the hands of our game creators...not enough has happened at the hands of our game supporters so I won't willingly invite all the would be game destroyers get their hands into this.

This thread's intentions are to:

1.) Let players and faction leaders be made aware that the glitch exists. Players are getting bounced from their factions and faction leaders are getting bounced from their leadership.

2.) Let the software developers be made aware of and hopefully fix these glitches.

3.) Let my faction hopefully gain a minute or two of time with the software developers in hopes of them regaining their faction.

Hey guys, could you provide the ticket# so that one of our agents can take a look into this?

Thanks!

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Flidai: You want answers?
Robo: I think I’m entitled to them.
Flidai: You want answers?
Robo: I want the truth!
Flidai: You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Gree and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that my post, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said ‘thank you’ and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
Robo: Did you pass on the leadership before leaving ?
Flidai: I did the job that —
Robo: Did you pass the leadership of your own volition?
Flidai: You’re ******* right I did!

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Now that is a wind up, done with this thread ... Laters...

Elite Enforcer
01-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Flidai.......you should ignore this troll and just provide the ticket number to the MOD.

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Your Welcome, Flidai, got you your audience, now give the man your support ticket.. And jog on...

Brods, thanks for the additional info, nice to see that leadership went to the original founder when Flidai jumped ship...

Hopefully things are going well with the team of 4 you merged with...

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Elite Enforcer - wondered where l remember that name from... Elite 101 couldn't add a member then lost 32 slots... Also remember CJ closing your thread lol, now what did he say...

2000y2k
01-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Time to stop crying and let this thread and the faction you abandoned die. PM the mod your ticket number and write another speach about how you don't know when you lost your leadership role almost 2 months ago and now you want it back.

Desert Fox 12
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Hey guys, could you provide the ticket# so that one of our agents can take a look into this?

Thanks!

Thanks for responding Tarrdavic. My ticket number was: #1278086

Elite Enforcer
01-27-2014, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=Sinisterclick;1174155]Elite Enforcer - wondered where l remember that name from... Elite 101 couldn't add a member then lost 32 slots... Also remember CJ closing your thread lol, now what did he say...[/

Do your homework little troll. Did you read all my posts ....lol. You have no life do you.

Flidai
01-27-2014, 04:48 PM

Thanks!

Thank you for asking.

The date was January 7, 2014, approximately 16:00 to 18:00 PDST/19:00 to 21:00 EDST.

I can see that are multiple ticket numbers 1290798 and 1317545. It appeared the my initial contacts regarding this event were either misrouted or ? So I messaged prior contacts in Gree support 1186826 and 1330152. If possible, I have the earliest customer support messages that appear that I never received a response from, may I please email those to you or someone to make sure they were received? There is valuable information included in them.

I have always been concerned that something happened to my first contact messages. Thank you again for asking for the ticket numbers.

Tardavic
01-27-2014, 04:53 PM
I have passed this over to Support for one of the Modern War specialists to resolve.

This thread is also being closed.