PDA

View Full Version : They are back!!!!!!!!!!

Tater tots
01-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Fight Club aka The Art of War!!!!

PawnXIIX
01-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Looks like not everybody could sleep at night without first place...

Vinnie2345
01-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Yea i couldn't believe it when I saw the name

Tater tots
01-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Fight Club aka The Art of War is battling the same syndicate for the second time in a row right now. How is that possible Gree?

The_
01-24-2014, 07:55 PM
Fight Club aka The Art of War is battling a syndicate for the second time in a row right now. How is that possible Gree?
It's called a matching algorithm.

Tater tots
01-24-2014, 08:00 PM
It's still wrong and not fair!

The_
01-24-2014, 08:09 PM
It's still wrong and not fair!
Matter of opinions.

Rudd
01-24-2014, 10:57 PM
The 2nd matchup is your fault. Anybody with half a working brain would have waited for them to get matched to declare.

I love SAS
01-24-2014, 11:01 PM
The 2nd matchup is your fault. Anybody with half a working brain would have waited for them to get matched to declare.

Yeah. You know FC declares back to back and everyone else puts their declares on hold when FC finishes a match. Declaring the second time when you were in a better position to see when FC matched again (you see their current point total before it updates on the leaderboard, so you can see when FC's score is truly moving again)-- definitely your fault.

sister morphine
01-24-2014, 11:03 PM
And..........?

one man gang
01-24-2014, 11:50 PM
And I am back from my ban!!!!! It's getting awesome again.

Mother Of Darkness
01-25-2014, 03:51 AM
And they just lost to sas again

tom73
01-25-2014, 03:58 AM
And they just lost to sas again something about losing the battle but not the war. ;)

one man gang
01-25-2014, 03:59 AM
Screen shot mother! Lol.

I wonder if it has something to do with high level players vs low level players. (Not trolling)

Mother Of Darkness
01-25-2014, 04:10 AM
something about losing the battle but not the war. ;)suck it tom?

tom73
01-25-2014, 04:13 AM
suck it tom? uh what I meant was congrats SAS. Stupid autocorrect. :)

dribblin todger
01-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Heres your screenshot

looks that way,

one man gang
01-25-2014, 04:14 AM
uh what I meant was congrats SAS. Stupid autocorrect. :)

LOL.. I see what you did there

one man gang
01-25-2014, 04:15 AM

looks that way,

That's a big win. Nice work.

dribblin todger
01-25-2014, 04:18 AM
That's a big win. Nice work.

i wish, nothing to do with me, i just had the screeny passed on to myself

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 04:41 AM
A 15% armor attack prize is hardly winning. It's also nowhere near the practices behind the art-of-war..,to fight for such a meager prize in a game void of defense? It could be 100% armor attack increase & it wouldn't matter one iota.

Hey, how is Lights Out like a bad girlfriend?

bdub
01-25-2014, 04:57 AM
i don't think AOW means what you think it does....I posit it should be AOL instead.

bdub
01-25-2014, 04:58 AM
or maybe AOP....AOC...i can think of many acronyms much more apropos.

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 05:02 AM
It could also be AOD.

bdub
01-25-2014, 05:48 AM
i like that AOD....multiple connotations

PedroPimples
01-25-2014, 06:29 AM
Ahhh bless the little jealous people having to try and send abuse at them because they arent good enough to to beat them in a war.

Luv4UR Mom
01-25-2014, 06:36 AM
And they just lost to sas again

Being proud of winning a battle, while losing the war, is kinda like being proud of being second best......

davem326
01-25-2014, 06:58 AM
Being proud of winning a battle, while losing the war, is kinda like being proud of being second beste......

Which prize would you rather have? 1st for a million pts no streak or 2nd for 500k and the streak prize? Option 2 looks like the smart choice to me.

Luv4UR Mom
01-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Which prize would you rather have? 1st for a million pts no streak or 2nd for 500k and the streak prize? Option 2 looks like the smart choice to me.

So you're going to tell me that if Art of War dropped back, and only went for second, that SAS wouldn't jump at the chance to take first, regardless of the prize??? Let's not pretend it's about the prize..... We all know SAS WANTS first.

Travers
01-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Doesn't matter though, I would rather get all streaks then spend all the extra money for a little armor attack

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 08:46 AM
And this is where the art-of-war should brush up on The-Art-Of-War.
Strategy is lacking..,just tap tap tap.

DonZitr0 Da Boss II
01-25-2014, 10:11 AM
lights out i thought also

Idiokus
01-25-2014, 10:52 AM

Yep ...agree! Good DAY all ...

reticlover
01-25-2014, 12:59 PM

amen to that

Tater tots
01-25-2014, 01:56 PM

It looks like you only have half a working brain, I never said it was my syndicate.

And..........?

It's a statement and......?

bdub
01-25-2014, 03:15 PM
LOL....they are back to losing two battles in war to SAS...

sister morphine
01-25-2014, 04:22 PM
It's a statement and......?
It's a phone game, not the second coming. Just saying. :rolleyes:

Touch Down
01-25-2014, 04:51 PM
SAS are the better team. One on one match up they have beaten The Art Of War twice. Their last two match ups with FC they beat them twice.

TAW might be 1st on the leader board but can't claim they are unbeaten. They can claim they have spent the most money though.

Captain Torgue
01-25-2014, 06:01 PM

At least they are consistent and are still losing to SAS :)

HavingFun
01-25-2014, 06:09 PM
SAS are the better team. One on one match up they have beaten The Art Of War twice. Their last two match ups with FC they beat them twice.

TAW might be 1st on the leader board but can't claim they are unbeaten. They can claim they have spent the most money though.
Missed the post where TAW claimed they are unbeaten. And just wow at the whose a better team statement. Lastly how do you know how much money was spent. Large enough gold purchase yields a large gold bonus so maybe first is cheaper than second. You sound like a coach that loses the Super Bowl then complains about the refs.

HavingFun
01-25-2014, 06:13 PM
It's a phone game, not the second coming. Just saying. :rolleyes:
And......?

Captain Torgue
01-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Missed the post where TAW claimed they are unbeaten. And just wow at the whose a better team statement. Lastly how do you know how much money was spent. Large enough gold purchase yields a large gold bonus so maybe first is cheaper than second. You sound like a coach that loses the Super Bowl then complains about the refs.

If a boxer claims to be a champion and yet there is another boxer he can never ever beat then he is not a champion.

HavingFun
01-25-2014, 06:22 PM
Champions learn most from losses yet still find a way to end up in first place. Ali lost many fights. Do you not consider him a champion?

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 06:44 PM
Let's make this easy.

SAS is the stronger team in a straight-up battle.
FC (the-art-war) is stronger at spending money.

Dirty Larry
01-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Blowing gold on single battles is strategy?

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Blowing gold on single battles is strategy?

IDK? Maybe that question is better suited for AOW?

Luv4UR Mom
01-25-2014, 08:28 PM
I'll admit they are probably the better overall team, and may even have some of the stronger accounts...... Nonetheless, it's gotta sting to never get that first place finish, after certain members have come on this forum, and run their mouths. THAT is why I love nothing more, than seeing SAS come in second, even if it is really nothing more than a spending contest. Because spending contest or not, we all KNOW that first place finish is what they lack, and so desperately crave, to prove their validity.

Word to SAS- Shut some of your cocky loud mouth members up. Nobody likes a braggart, and you'd have a lot more community love, if you could control the minority of your members who are out there, making the rest of y'all look like a**hats.

PedroPimples
01-25-2014, 08:29 PM
SAS are more like a cup team, can step up and win a match every now and again, like a plucky little underdog trying to make a name against the big boys, But they'll never win the league or be champions.

Captain Torgue
01-25-2014, 08:52 PM
SAS are more like a cup team, can step up and win a match every now and again

Every now and then? There is not a single syndicate that we can't beat.

P.S

How are you Pedro? I've missed you.

PedroPimples
01-25-2014, 08:56 PM
Can you win the league? Evidence suggests no. And if you played FC all war long, you would still lose the war.
I'm ok. Forum is such a bore nowadays. You?

Luv4UR Mom
01-25-2014, 09:06 PM
Every now and then? There is not a single syndicate that we can't beat.

I respect that, but the one elusive thing that SAS needs to lock-in credibility from the community is a war win.....Without that, SAS can defend their position with whatever excuse they like, but it's all just excuses.

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 09:14 PM
It's great to know I have a CC community spokesperson.

montecore
01-25-2014, 10:44 PM
I'll admit they are probably the better overall team, and may even have some of the stronger accounts...... Nonetheless, it's gotta sting to never get that first place finish, after certain members have come on this forum, and run their mouths. THAT is why I love nothing more, than seeing SAS come in second, even if it is really nothing more than a spending contest. Because spending contest or not, we all KNOW that first place finish is what they lack, and so desperately crave, to prove their validity.

Word to SAS- Shut some of your cocky loud mouth members up. Nobody likes a braggart, and you'd have a lot more community love, if you could control the minority of your members who are out there, making the rest of y'all look like a**hats.

First of all, please tell me who the cocky/loud mouthed members are.
Second, I would rather come in 4th, 11th, 26th, or dead last with the wonderful people who make up SAS than first place with anyone else.
Third, I don't personally care about first place. I want first place for SAS for the handful of people who joined us and other syndicates after being so horribly mistreated by FC "leadership". I want first place for the former Indians who joined us, the Indians who have been slandered and misconstrued as evil bullies, when all I have ever seen from them is remarkable dedication, friendliness, and support for their team mates. I want first place for the people who have been true to SAS, whether working to get to the top from day one, those who joined later from other syndicates, and those who left and came back. Those who left, not because they wanted to, but they had to for whatever reason. The people who know SAS isn't some dark, sordid den free of ethics, but a team of people focused on strategy, fun, and hitting the game's true bullies right in the mouth.

I am fully aware people love us or hate us for any number of reasons. But I love being on this team.

battlehead187
01-25-2014, 11:01 PM
did u guys realize that SAS started off slow not scoring many points,while art of war were in the tens of millions ,suddenly SAS blew out, lol its because they matched with art of war, hhaha well u gotto win something i guess,

one man gang
01-25-2014, 11:15 PM
Second, I would rather come in 4th, 11th, 26th, or dead last with the wonderful people who make up SAS than first place with anyone else.
Third, I don't personally care about first place. I want first place for SAS for the handful of people who joined us and other syndicates after being so horribly mistreated by FC "leadership". I want first place for the former Indians who joined us, the Indians who have been slandered and misconstrued as evil bullies, when all I have ever seen from them is remarkable dedication, friendliness, and support for their team mates. I want first place for the people who have been true to SAS, whether working to get to the top from day one, those who joined later from other syndicates, and those who left and came back. Those who left, not because they wanted to, but they had to for whatever reason. The people who know SAS isn't some dark, sordid den free of ethics, but a team of people focused on strategy, fun, and hitting the game's true bullies right in the mouth.

I am fully aware people love us or hate us for any number of reasons. But I love being on this team.

I sit in the fence now as you have some nice players. Loud mouth SAS players? Captain torque, Montecore pre 2014. Lol

The guys in your lower syndicates that rant they will go get big brother when you rob their hoods. (But I like the attention).

Anyway I'm coming around to SAS, FC/AOW all seem pretty damn nice at least when I have spoken to
them. But who really cares? It's the interwebs lol.

Luv4UR Mom
01-25-2014, 11:20 PM

I'm not going to disagree with a single point of your post, but if you're intention is to deny that people from SAS have been on here running their mouths about taking first place, after FC retired, then you're either blind or stupid. Honestly, I respect y'all, but put the braggarts to sleep, and walk the walk..... Otherwise shut-up, crawl away, and die.

PedroPimples
01-25-2014, 11:22 PM

Loud mouth cocky ones? I can start with you and grimmy.
By strategy do you mean glitching your stats and hacking people's accounts?
The Indians were bullies when they was relevent, that has been proved many times over, not least by there hitlist and intention of harassing people until they quit.
Funny how you claim about FC mistreating people, yet there's been more complaints of SAS doing this than them.

montecore
01-25-2014, 11:24 PM
I sit in the fence now as you have some nice players. Loud mouth SAS players? Captain torque, Montecore pre 2014. Lol

Loudmouth? How dare you!

The guys in your lower syndicates that rant they will go get big brother when you rob their hoods. (But I like the attention).

I partially agree. My favorite part of the game is going after bullies, and I am always happy to help where I can. But anytime one of my minis got robbed by someone with from SAS3-5 who didn't know it was mine, I always made it a point to talk as much trash about SAS to them as I could to see how they'd respond. But I never had the pleasure of trolling someone in SAS5 for robbing me, and then them completing the circle by coming to me for help.

Anyway I'm coming around to SAS, FC/AOW all seem pretty damn nice at least when I have spoken to
them. But who really cares? It's the interwebs lol.

I'm sure we will find a way to screw up your improved feelings at some point. There are a handful of FC/AOW players I think are pretty nice as well. And quite a few who simply aren't.

PedroPimples
01-25-2014, 11:29 PM
There are a handful of FC/AOW players I think are pretty nice as well. And quite a few who simply aren't.

Same issue with most syns.

one man gang
01-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Loudmouth? How dare you!

I partially agree. My favorite part of the game is going after bullies, and I am always happy to help where I can. But anytime one of my minis got robbed by someone with from SAS3-5 who didn't know it was mine, I always made it a point to talk as much trash about SAS to them as I could to see how they'd respond. But I never had the pleasure of trolling someone in SAS5 for robbing me, and then them completing the circle by coming to me for help.

I'm sure we will find a way to screw up your improved feelings at some point. There are a handful of FC/AOW players I think are pretty nice as well. And quite a few who simply aren't.

I demand you stop with this logical line of thinking and friendly exchange of words! Your almost wanting to make me say Goodluck for the rest of the war.... Sneaky SAS guy

Captain Torgue
01-26-2014, 12:23 AM
Loud mouth SAS players? Captain torque

Hey c'mon now, I'm a nice guy once you get to know me.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 12:24 AM

Stop spreading vicious rumours.

one man gang
01-26-2014, 02:51 AM
Lol CT. You do post some funny ****

poo hands
01-26-2014, 03:11 AM
Who is trevs seaweed spooge? That guy sucks!

bdub
01-26-2014, 03:39 AM
I don't think you stupid idiots realize that SAS isn't interested in 1st place the way you think they are. SAS is the smartest team out there and if we can bust every teams streak while maintaining ours and still get second while spending half the gold to only miss out on something lame like +20% armor attack.....we are totally happy with that.

bdub
01-26-2014, 03:40 AM
in reality most of SAS just get pure enjoyment out of showing that no team can beat us in battle....thats obviously why every team in CC is actively trying to avoid pairing with us.

bdub
01-26-2014, 03:45 AM
My final thoughts to those saying that SAS needs a first place in war to substantiate ourselves, that is complete BS. Our members like the fact that we don't abuse them money-wise and I dare you to pair us....because you know what the result will be....just as FC, SC, LOC and of course the new and non-improved AOW. Think about it.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 03:45 AM
Of course you are. That's why you let first place go so far clear and win by millions last war.
Oh wait. You didn't? You tried to the very end to win? Or was it just a very well executed plan to push them that far an make them win by just a few thousand. Must be that one. My mistake.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 03:47 AM
You save the main of your gold for these 1/2 battles a war. You can't keep it up, you can't compete with them over the long haul so you settle for holding most of your gold for these battles to trick yourself into thinking you are as strong.
It's a marathon, not a sprint, an you can never last the pace.

I love tacos
01-26-2014, 03:48 AM
I don't think you stupid idiots realize that SAS isn't interested in 1st place the way you think they are. SAS is the smartest team out there and if we can bust every teams streak while maintaining ours and still get second while spending half the gold to only miss out on something lame like +20% armor attack.....we are totally happy with that.You sound but hurt guy, second place is great. You have to beat the best to be the best my friend.

I love SAS
01-26-2014, 03:49 AM
I don't think you stupid idiots realize that SAS isn't interested in 1st place the way you think they are. SAS is the smartest team out there and if we can bust every teams streak while maintaining ours and still get second while spending half the gold to only miss out on something lame like +20% armor attack.....we are totally happy with that.

The smartest team spent 84 million IP for 2nd place as always. Good work, LOL. Nice strategy, LOL.

My final thoughts to those saying that SAS needs a first place in war to substantiate ourselves, that is complete BS. Our members like the fact that we don't abuse them money-wise and I dare you to pair us....because you know what the result will be....just as FC, SC, LOC and of course the new and non-improved AOW. Think about it.

Translated: "we can't get first no matter how hard we try, so we'll pretend we're not trying no matter how hard we really are."

one man gang
01-26-2014, 03:49 AM

Montecore. I found a loud mouth embarrassment that's in SAS that's makes your team look like ****heads.

Oh, and as mentioned above, congrats on beating third by so much last war, and at the same time having no intention of going for first because your "so smart". I'm off to be a "idiot" now and will let you be the super smart guy you are.... Lol.

Ps there is a edit button you can use instead if posting multiple times.

MattThomas08
01-26-2014, 04:00 AM

It's true, he is a nice guy.

Ironically, pretty much everybody in the game I've talked to turns out to be very friendly when speak to them personally. Some people enjoy being the heel in public forums.

bdub
01-26-2014, 04:12 AM
love us or hate us....we don't care anymore. But one thing I can easily predict, you will lose if you face us.

one man gang
01-26-2014, 04:13 AM

Ironically, pretty much everybody in the game I've talked to turns out to be very friendly when speak to them personally. Some people enjoy being the heel in public forums.

I have noticed this to with certain people... But we are messing with bdub now for his POTY

one man gang
01-26-2014, 04:15 AM
love us or hate us....we don't care anymore. But one thing I can easily predict, you will lose if you face us.

One thing I can predict is that you need to think about what you type, before you type it. Then you might look less stupid when you post!

I love tacos
01-26-2014, 04:24 AM
love us or hate us....we don't care anymore. But one thing I can easily predict, you will lose if you face us.A little less yapping and more tapping. The Cathouse is creeping, you don't want to lose second place also. Cheers.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 04:47 AM

Not me. I'm always an a ss hole

battlehead187
01-26-2014, 04:49 AM

do u really think ART OF WAR cant coordinate ppl to go all out in a SAS fight, look at the leaderboard, if they can produce way more points than SAS then they surely can beatem, they handing it over to them cant u see , so they stop sooking, lol

I love SAS
01-26-2014, 04:49 AM

Cling to whatever minor victories you come by; for all your yapping, no one other than you cares.

MattThomas08
01-26-2014, 04:54 AM

The danger is when one person tries speaking for "us". Usually the other 59+ don't always agree.

Captain Torgue
01-26-2014, 06:06 AM
You have to beat the best to be the best my friend.

We have actually, twice (refer signature).

do u really think ART OF WAR cant coordinate ppl to go all out in a SAS fight, look at the leaderboard, if they can produce way more points than SAS then they surely can beatem

Actually you are incorrect. The reason they are higher in the leader boards is as others have pointed out they are willing to spend more gold. However my guess would be that only 65% of their members can find decent SAS targets to score on whilst the rest sit back and twiddle their thumbs. Meanwhile all of SAS are scoring on them.

So in summary even if AOW was able to co-ordinate all their members to be online at the same time during a SAS match up the end result would still be the same.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 07:11 AM
I think your wrong. They want first so go for it, not really that bothered about the outcome of each fight as long as they score points.
SAS see each TAW/FC fight as there cup final as beating them in fight here and there is the best they can ever get.

bdub
01-26-2014, 10:03 AM
3rd times the charm....keep telling yourself whatever you need to help rationalizing your continued inability to win a single battle against SAS in over 4 months time. Also continue to tell whatever team you can sucker into letting you join them that ~15k gold per player is worth a single crappy modifier.

davem326
01-26-2014, 10:27 AM
3 failed attempts to beat sas so far...

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Every war failed to win so far.

bdub
01-26-2014, 12:10 PM
Oh and I forgot that the AOW goofs couldn't even fill their roster, so it is really paying 16k gold per member for +20 armor attack....:confused:

i'll keep laughing while you keep spending

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 12:16 PM
You keep not winning. They spend what they can afford. Don't be mad cause they richer than you.
You sound so bitter all the time. Maybe you need a little step back and rest from the game. It's obviously effecting your real life.
It's ok bud, we understand. Pour your heart out to us.

Flapjacks
01-26-2014, 12:27 PM
For such an intelligent audience, I find it strange watching people's struggle in reconciling that the AOW are the champions of spending. Nothing more, nothing less.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Most of us understand that. Just makes me laugh when some try to claim a victory out of not actually winning.
They haven't won a war. Have vastly over spent for 2nd many times, where the prizes are worse than first.
They have tried to win, and failed. Yet still try to claim some kind of victory?

Flapjacks
01-26-2014, 12:53 PM
Who wins doesn't matter to me. How much people spend doesn't matter either. What matters, at least to me, is the CC community overall, meaning, why prop up these spenders when in all actuality they're hurting the game for others? Some may not see it that way & I understand. Looking at the larger picture is what I choose to do; therefore, I cannot prop up people that don't care for the CC community.

FC retired due to the injustices by Gree & by doing so positioned themselves to appear as forthright to the CC population. Nonetheless, the person who posted the retirement thread is still spending, still playing. This is in contrast to the thread he started. Within his post he claimed FC retired not due to the losses to SAS, rather Gree. Speculation was they folded because of the loss to SAS & so the poster (AMG) deflected that & pointed to Gree, yet his words are ringing hollow?

People jump on the 1st place bandwagon in all aspects of competition, I get that. In this instance they have done a good job of making SAS the villains. Nobody has to agree with that. It's just the larger picture.

one man gang
01-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Oh and I forgot that the AOW goofs couldn't even fill their roster, so it is really paying 16k gold per member for +20 armor attack....:confused:

i'll keep laughing while you keep spending

I thought I told you to think about why you say before you say it so you don't look so stupid. Was beating third place by so many million worth it? I put the credit card away a long time ago on this game so I will keep laughing, while you keep spending, to be second, as you can't afford first /thread

one man gang
01-26-2014, 12:59 PM
Who wins doesn't matter to me. How much people spend doesn't matter either. What matters, at least to me, is the CC community overall, meaning, why prop up these spenders when in all actuality they're hurting the game for others? Some may not see it that way & I understand. Looking at the larger picture is what I choose to do; therefore, I cannot prop up people that don't care for the CC community.

FC retired due to the injustices by Gree & by doing so positioned themselves to appear as forthright to the CC population. Nonetheless, the person who posted the retirement thread is still spending, still playing. This is in contrast to the thread he started. Within his post he claimed FC retired not due to the losses to SAS, rather Gree. Speculation was they folded because of the loss to SAS & so the poster (AMG) deflected that & pointed to Gree, yet his words are ringing hollow?

People jump on the 1st place bandwagon in all aspects of competition, I get that. In this instance they have done a good job of making SAS the villains. Nobody has to agree with that. It's just the larger picture.

No, monte and CT were doing a good job of being decent in this thread, it's people like bdub that make SAS look like a joke/villain.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 12:59 PM
SAS made themselves the villains. Like a pantomime villain. The glitchers and hackers hurt the game as much as FC players spending. Yet SAS happily take them in and people allow the cheats to happily continue nowadays. Long gone are the days when we use to hound cheaters out on the forum.
99% of people aren't pro FC, they are more anti SAS because of there actions and mouths. They use FC as the stick to beat them with because it's an easy thing to do.

Flapjacks
01-26-2014, 01:08 PM
SAS made themselves the villains. Like a pantomime villain. The glitchers and hackers hurt the game as much as FC players spending. Yet SAS happily take them in and people allow the cheats to happily continue nowadays. Long gone are the days when we use to hound cheaters out on the forum.
99% of people aren't pro FC, they are more anti SAS because of there actions and mouths. They use FC as the stick to beat them with because it's an easy thing to do.

You don't think FC ever cheated? You think they bought all their gold legitimately? You don't know. Do you know Brian Johnson? Yes, Brian Johnson, he was/is the guy selling vaults at under 20$. Who do you think introduced me & others to him?

FC

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 01:11 PM
You don't need to give me lessons on things, trust me I knew who he was before most this lot even played. Never used him but I know the Indians all built there stats off him. Some may use him, some may not. Sadly the only ones I know for sure did was them Indians back in the day.
But as I said after, it isn't that so many are for FC, it's more that SAS have made themselves so reviled.

And thank you for saying that you use him as well.

Flapjacks
01-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Who doesn't use him? It's no skin off of my teeth in telling the truth.
I understand SAS is reviled, I helped in orchestrating the blowback to SAS in that whole ordeal. Poor Baddad, he gave his udid away to gain an advantage & it backfired. Yet somehow he's a hero? How many cheaters did FC harbor & embrace? Do you know? I'll say it again, FC introduced Brian to me & others. Is that less of an offense than glitching? It must be in order to continuously persecute SAS. All the while the real cheaters are hailed as Kings.

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 01:25 PM
The Indians were the original ones who introduced him to people, and they are SAS now.
And yes I think it is, at least they are still buying something rather than glitching items for free.
That's not aimed at SAS as I know that they spend as well.
It is still wrong, still cheating and personally I think every account that glitches, hacks or uses B should be banned.
No one says baddad is a hero, but what they did was wrong and done purely out of jealousy of losing there best player. They have a history of taking hackers and cheats in.
FC have done as well yes. In that respect they are both as bad as each other. People will still dislike SAS more because of the sort of people some of them are.

Flapjacks
01-26-2014, 01:37 PM
The Indians were the original ones who introduced him to people, and they are SAS now.
And yes I think it is, at least they are still buying something rather than glitching items for free.
That's not aimed at SAS as I know that they spend as well.
It is still wrong, still cheating and personally I think every account that glitches, hacks or uses B should be banned.
No one says baddad is a hero, but what they did was wrong and done purely out of jealousy of losing there best player. They have a history of taking hackers and cheats in.
FC have done as well yes. In that respect they are both as bad as each other. People will still dislike SAS more because of the sort of people some of them are.

It's terrible all the way around. Cheating to gain an advantage is a time honored tradition. Telling the truth only gets one persecuted when up against a cult of personality.

I love tacos
01-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Never heard of this guy with $20 vaults.

davem326
01-26-2014, 01:56 PM
I dont believe a bit of the baddad story. Correct me if I am wrong but didnt he claim 125k gold was used overnight? Thats impossible to do. Hacking / cheating is dipping directly into grees pocket. That stuff gets dealt with by gree. Sas would have been shut down if any wrong doing was actually done.

OmgMileyCyrus
01-26-2014, 02:06 PM
You don't think FC ever cheated? You think they bought all their gold legitimately? You don't know. Do you know Brian Johnson? Yes, Brian Johnson, he was/is the guy selling vaults at under 20$. Who do you think introduced me & others to him?

FC

How can someone do that?

Danny Clear
01-26-2014, 02:32 PM
They are back!!!! Fight Club aka The Art of War!!!!

They are back and putting cars in grees driveway like never before

Max Power
01-26-2014, 05:25 PM
Welp, I see Captain Tongue still cant tell the difference between number 1 and number 2, and that many members of SAS dont know what the S stands for.

Dirty Larry
01-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Welp, I see Captain Tongue still cant tell the difference between number 1 and number 2, and that many members of SAS dont know what the S stands for.
You sir are correct.

Champion24
01-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Who is brian johnson? Pls tell!

bigwillie83642
01-26-2014, 07:55 PM
News flash! We don't care.
Why don't you go spend money on your family, or go out with a lady?

Dirty Larry
01-26-2014, 08:52 PM
News flash! We don't care.
Why don't you go spend money on your family, or go out with a lady?

When you say "we" who are you referring to?

bigwillie83642
01-26-2014, 09:32 PM
Planet Earth

Captain Torgue
01-27-2014, 05:33 AM
I see Captain Tongue still cant tell the difference between number 1 and number 2

That is why I always look in the toilet bowl before I flush.

Tater tots
01-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Bump to the top