PDA

View Full Version : Gold Open on Crate Event - Change?

MadAtWorld
01-24-2014, 04:46 PM
I sent in a ticket but because this could potentially affect a lot of people I thought I would post it here as well. Especially since it could be weeks before the backlog of tickets gets to mine and by then the issue cannot be fixed.

I opened the first two with game cash and an hour wait, giving myself time to build up crates. Then I opened the next two with gold, and reset with gold. I got one of the 8 parts and one rifle in those two opens. I reset again and opened again with gold. I got.... Sorry, better luck next time. It has always been that you would receive something, even one of the insulting prizes, if you used Gold to open. In this event, with the stakes even higher, to have it not be even that is alarming.

Gree. Is there a glitch, or has there been a change in your policy?

(and despite the alarming rate of illiteracy in adults... I am certain I pushed the right button. I'm not tired, don't need glasses, and have pushed it before so I'm not confused.) I have a SS of the result but have never posted a pic in forum from my phone so no idea how to add it here.

I look forward to a prompt reply from a forum moderator.

Mr. Artois
01-24-2014, 04:58 PM
They had this issue on the last crate event.

MadAtWorld
01-24-2014, 05:00 PM
Anyone get a refund? Cuz they sure as heck didn't fix it for this one.

PITA4PRES
01-24-2014, 05:04 PM
CJ had explained last time that sometimes two requests end up been sent at the same time somehow so you may get the sorry better luck next time message. He also said that whatever you won is in your inventory. You just have to look for it if it was a unit. My explanation mat be slightly off but he did confirm that prizes are actually received.

Mr. Artois
01-24-2014, 05:11 PM
CJ had explained last time that sometimes two requests end up been sent at the same time somehow so you may get the sorry better luck next time message. He also said that whatever you won is in your inventory. You just have to look for it if it was a unit. My explanation mat be slightly off but he did confirm that prizes are actually received.

Lol how can you confirm a unit is in your inventory if you don't know what it is

Tardavic
01-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and mention that the with the better luck next time message, prizes are infract being received, but an incorrect dialog is popping up, instead of the reward dialogue.

In addition to this, the server processes the first request, opens the box then gives you a prize. The server prepares to send the notification back regarding what was received. The server sees another request, then tries to process the request, but the box is already gone.

We do hope to have this corrected soon!