PDA

View Full Version : Rugged Case Bug?

Systematrix
01-24-2014, 02:24 PM
I just attacked a rival and on 2 of the attacks I saw the case icon in the splash screen, but it shows I have 0 Rugged Cases. Is this event buggy or just me?

Edit:
Yes I have the latest software version.
Yes I killed the app and restarted.
I've done everything but reinstall and it didn't give me the cases.

Hakim
01-24-2014, 02:26 PM
4000 energy and 60 stamina. 0 rugged cases. Wth man?

Richard79
01-24-2014, 02:27 PM
I also saw them drop, zero counted but upon restarting the app they are there, am i going to have to restart the app every time i see a crate to make sure its there?

Systematrix
01-24-2014, 02:29 PM
I (supposedly) got 2 cases in 6 attacks, at least it showed me the icon on 2 of the wins. Does this have something to do with the vault bug on android? I'm on Android and I attacked by tapping the rival walking around his base.

Emerald_
01-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Android. 1500 energy / 50 attacks and nothing, didn't even get the luxury of seeing one fall and not get it.

Edit: Shut the game down again and waited 45 minutes, logged back in and all seems fine now. 4 cases from 12 raids and 200 energy.

KillerDriller
01-24-2014, 02:39 PM
I used 85 stamina and i have 12 cases. I used 1500 energy on a mission and didn't get anything. I am sticking to attacks and raids until i get a good supply of cases.

Pidgeot
01-24-2014, 02:48 PM
The case icon does not show up at the bottom left hand corner of my screen but the event it active and counting. I'm not sure if its counting or not.

SmoothCriminal
01-24-2014, 02:53 PM
50 stamina, 3 popped out. NONE REGISTERED. Same problem for the last 4 crate events on android

Systematrix
01-24-2014, 02:54 PM
OK, it seems to be working properly for me now. It is now showing the cases in the bottom left icon and I got an Assault Rifle on my first try so that makes up for it. Maybe some server side issues initially?

One other weird issue: the units they say you need to acquire in the Goals folder are completely different than the units it shows when you tap the Rugged Case icon. Is this intentional? I'm confused... :(

Pidgeot
01-24-2014, 02:57 PM
This is not cool. They need to compensate up users who are having issues with the event. 2 Hours passed and its not showing the cases on the bottom left hand of the screen. Already wasted stamina hoping something pops up.

Luuzer
01-24-2014, 03:04 PM
The case icon does not show up at the bottom left hand corner of my screen but the event it active and counting. I'm not sure if its counting or not.

it is, got 4 cases on 2 minutes on energy mission high map bosses

Luuzer
01-24-2014, 03:05 PM
This is not cool. They need to compensate up users who are having issues with the event. 2 Hours passed and its not showing the cases on the bottom left hand of the screen. Already wasted stamina hoping something pops up.

it doesnt show number on screen any more. Go to the box and it shows how many U have ;)

Pidgeot
01-24-2014, 03:08 PM
I mean the box with the gun coming out of it. It does not show on my tablet but shows up on my phone.

Tardavic
01-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to provide an update as to what's going on here.

There is a minor bug which our developers are aware of where it won't show you how many cases you
own on the lockbox icon, but you can still see the quantity on the lockbox dialog itself.

If you happen to see anything else unusual, please contact Support!

We hope to have this resolved soon.

Pidgeot
01-24-2014, 04:06 PM

There is a minor bug which our developers are aware of where it won't show you how many cases you
own on the lockbox icon, but you can still see the quantity on the lockbox dialog itself.

Will those up us be compensated with our time spent looking for them and spending energy and stamina? Its been over 2 hours and nothing on my tablet. The event showed up but the icon telling me how many I have did not. Its may not be spawning them in because of that.

Maverick0073
01-24-2014, 04:31 PM
6 gold opens and 3 ****ing useless tanks and one ****ing hopeless ship and 2 guns .. **** this , no more gold from me .

MadAtWorld
01-24-2014, 04:50 PM
6 gold opens and 3 ****ing useless tanks and one ****ing hopeless ship and 2 guns .. **** this , no more gold from me .

Thats not the only issue opening with gold. I posted another thread since it was a different issue. I opened a few with gold and got parts. Then I opened one with gold and got absolutely nothing. Not spending gold on "Sorry, better luck next time"

Marcusfiahie
01-24-2014, 04:53 PM
I knew this was going to happen............
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81230-Events-playing-nice-concern-for-Developers

Tardavic
01-24-2014, 05:27 PM
Thats not the only issue opening with gold. I posted another thread since it was a different issue. I opened a few with gold and got parts. Then I opened one with gold and got absolutely nothing. Not spending gold on "Sorry, better luck next time"

Yes, this is a separate issue and please submit a ticket to Support so that they can assist you from there.

Thanks!

Tardavic
01-24-2014, 05:31 PM
I knew this was going to happen............
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81230-Events-playing-nice-concern-for-Developers

Let's please keep on topic within this thread as well as keep this constructive. We want to try and minimize as much confusion possible.

If you have any concerns not related to this topic, then we will gladly address that as well.

Thanks!

Pidgeot
01-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Anything of this? The case icon is not showing up on my game yet and is preventing them from spawning during raids or missions? I have gain a lot of EXP and used a lot of energy and stamina to try and find them and nothing.

Angel (85ss)
01-25-2014, 02:26 AM

Thanks for the feedback Tardavic, just in case! its just happening on iOS devices, Android are working fine.

Pidgeot
01-25-2014, 02:32 AM
^ Im playing on android and its not working.

Agent
01-26-2014, 01:25 PM
FYI Have 7 ios accts playing MW and not 1 is having an issue with this case event. Also, of those 7 devices I have 3 different versions of ios due to some not being compatible with ios 7 due to age. Problem does not seem to be consistent with all users.

Pidgeot
01-26-2014, 02:31 PM
I sent a ticket to support letting them know my issue. I as today, I was cheated out of at least 20 rugged cases and 1 the rifles. I'm just a little upset because I have not been reimbursed on them yet.

Layon
01-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Got whole different problem. I never get one of the 8 items for the limitted time goal. Only better lucks or sometimes a rifle.