PDA

View Full Version : Vaulting Bug Update

Tardavic
01-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey guys, we have a quick update regarding the vaulting issue in Modern War for Android users.

The issue where you are unable to vault is actually fixed. However, after doing a pvp attack or more specifically attacking the rival on their base, the next action you make may fail, such as when you buy an item, vault, refill energy, etc because that action is not syncing correctly with the server. This will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Please note that this is not a specific vaulting issue and if you do receive it, just restart your app. Please attack rivals only through the popup and not the npc avatar walking on the map.

We will try to provide any further updates when possible.

Thanks!

SpikeyKit
01-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Hey guys, we have a quick update regarding the vaulting issue in Modern War for Android users.

The issue where you are unable to vault is actually fixed. However, after doing a pvp attack or more specifically attacking the rival on their base, the next action you make may fail, such as when you buy an item, vault, refill energy, etc because that action is not syncing correctly with the server. This will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Please note that this is not a specific vaulting issue and if you do receive it, just restart your app. Please attack rivals only through the popup and not the npc avatar walking on the map.

We will try to provide any further updates when possible.

Thanks!

Thank you for the update im very happy to see you guys are working on the problems.

Many thanks keep us updated

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:24 AM
We want a larger vault, how about get this done quickly

DaBoss!
06-03-2014, 07:28 AM
We want a larger vault, how about get this done quickly

Who's we....I think a lot of people are happy with the current vault limit...it puts some challenge into the game when you go overvault........

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:30 AM
I want to vault everything I collect.....