PDA

View Full Version : Level up but did not receive 3 skill points

nofearsnorules
08-28-2011, 02:29 PM
The issue here is that I didn't receive skill points after levelling up. It happened twice, and the latest was when I reached level 40.

I was attacking someone using the rival list (not at his hood), and this was when I levelled up. But when I wanted to add my skill points I didn't receive any. Has it occurred to anyone before?

My invite code is 903 568 578. Thanks.

seanmathews3
08-28-2011, 10:17 PM
its hard to explain but it happened to me, it happened when i was level 30, once i hit 29 i spent my 3... but the game was a bit laggy and after i spent them it said i had 3 to spend, so i went back in and spent them again, once i hit 30 i didnt get any and was tripping out, but then i realized that my atk was 3 higher than what i thought it was, so basically it glitched out and i ended up spending my next levels skill points early, its like the game keeps track of what level you are and how much you're supposed to have spent in skills. you'll get them at ur next level

a way to prevent this is, once you spend 3 and if its laggy and says you still have 3, just give it some time and im sure it'll go away knowing that you spent them.

321 242 166

MadHatter
12-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Omg this has just happened to me. Did u email funzio? Did I get your points back?