PDA

View Full Version : Unranked faction looking for a leader and officers at low levels

General Nu
01-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Hi there,

I am looking for a merger into my own faction. Please do not contact me if this is not what you are interested in.

I am the leader of the General Nuisances, a top 300 faction. I am also the leader of the Minor Nuisances, a feeder faction and holder faction for retired Nuisances and/or their minis. Because of the recent game change that officers only can declare war it has left me unable to run the Minor Nuisances as I have always depended on regular players and officers to declare battles in that faction. All other officers in the minors have profiles in the main faction and are also focused there. When the Minors were formed they were formed as a no requirement faction due to the retirement/mini aspect of the faction. The main goal was to train new players as they started out and promote them to the General Nuisances. It worked for awhile but now other game changes have made it impossible to miss faction events without having a serious impact on game stat progress. In short game changes have turned made the faction ineffective and I am cleaning house.

The only players that will stay are the minis of current General Nuisances. I am looking for a small faction just starting out to move in and take over. I will retain leadership for control purposes but the new officers will be the defacto leaders and will be responsible for day to day operations as well as strategy and direction. Strong minis will move in and out of the faction based on where we need them. I will be hands off so that it will allow me to focus on my main faction.

What you will get for this is a good starting point for a new faction, the bonuses are listed below. Right now there is room for about 22 players once I cut as well as 3 spots available in the General Nuisances. You will get the opportunity to place players in temp positions in the General Nuisances to help them grow. You will get access to the advice and strategy of our General Nuisances. We can also arrange for seed money to be donated by General Nuisances. There is currently a balance of 2559 concrete in the vault. We are also willing to work with you on faction events. We constantly review events in the GNs to determine a point where it is no longer efficient to pursue the next reward. We could transfer players to the Minors from the General Nuisance to continue your efforts on your current goal.

What you give up is obviously the leadership control which I will retain because of the branding. You may also give up a player from time to time as they are called up to "the majors". Not necessarily a bad thing as it can be quite motivating to players.

If interested please contact me by PM.

General Nu

Join the General Nuisances Faction No. 679 692 373. We have 49/52 players. Placed 191 in Cuba, 288th in Italy, 292nd in Mexico, 294th in France. Looking for active players!!! Join now and receive the following increases to your profile!
Cash output 20%
Health Regen -26%
Building defense 35%
Infantry defense 35%
Ground defense 35%
Air Defense 25%
Sea Defense 20%
Infantry attack 20%
Ground attack 15%
Air attack 5%
Casualty bonus -5%
Guild Member Increase +32

I also lead the Minor Nuisances Faction No. 708 134 925. We have 10/32 players. Looking for active players!!! Join now and receive the following increases to your profile!

Health Regen -14%
Building defense 15%
Infantry defense 20%
Ground defense 15%
Air Defense 10%
Sea Defense 5%
Guild Member Increase +10