PDA

View Full Version : Iphone restored account lost

SpikeyKit
01-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Not sure how much of a problem this has been with the rest of you. But one of my main officers has just had this happen MW has started anew. we need him for the raid boss and i dont what him quitting. He has sent in a ticket. We dont know his MW code but i know he is the only person with his name. We can also back it up with itunes receipts and cc statements. Would like help ASAP

SpikeyKit
01-24-2014, 05:48 AM
If a mod or admin could give some advice this would be helpful

carl9764
01-24-2014, 08:58 AM
We had this problem and all we had to do was post a message on his wall saying something like Help Gree and they managed to find his account and sort it out for him. Hope this is of some help

SpikeyKit
01-24-2014, 09:00 AM
We got his code. Did some looking for it and it was in our archives. Hoping a 2nd ticket with the code might help him

Tardavic
01-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Rest assure that one of agents from Support will respond back to your ticket and assist you as soon as possible.

if you happen to have the ticket# available, then please feel free to post it here and I will pass it along. Otherwise, please make sure you have as much information as possible!

SpikeyKit
01-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Rest assure that one of agents from Support will respond back to your ticket and assist you as soon as possible.

if you happen to have the ticket# available, then please feel free to post it here and I will pass it along. Otherwise, please make sure you have as much information as possible!

Thank you. He did a restore via itunes and managed to get it back, thanx for the help

lemonhaze
01-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Thank you. He did a restore via itunes and managed to get it back, thanx for the help i did the same thing and got mine back..now i have everthing backed up in icloud and my ID code and all wrote down on a piece of paper jsut in case something like this happens again