View Full Version : New stuff!

Pages : 1 [2]

xprimntlxp
01-29-2014, 11:10 PM
:cool: Thanks!

sledo
01-30-2014, 01:06 AM
A&F just one question.
As you think to improve defense buildings, do you think that LTB should be also defense building with better defense stats as usual buildings?

Max Power
01-30-2014, 11:55 AM
And now you try to attack me for playing a game online for 10 years yet you just admitted to spending years on the internet... again hypocritical.

The reason people are "attacking" you is because of your repeated use of tissue comments directed at people who have every reason to be upset at Gree for flushing 2 years of effort and money down the toilet. It's really annoying coming from someone that joined all of 15 minutes ago.

So, you think it's cool for a gaming company to repeatedly change the rules over the course of ten years, destroying your investment? Bully for you. Stop insulting the people who feel they got screwed and maybe all these troublesome virtual "attacks" on you wouldn't occur.

Or better yet, get a tissue, noob.

cooch
01-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Max: There some many piss ant noobs on these days. No questions, just opinions, born of ignorance and conceit. Wasn't like old days when we asked questions, got insights, made comments or helped others. Then again we didn't have a many freeloader whiners either.

Heck Dippy even retired from Forum so you have no hecklers attacking noobs anymore. Regular readers will probably catch them going from noob idiots to complainers to whiners or maybe like us will (if spend gold) will point out same issues. We'll see.

Like that noob blowing smoke...what's a PVP? LMAO

Mean joe
01-30-2014, 04:26 PM
Love the new upgrades so far

xprimntlxp
01-30-2014, 06:04 PM
I know the old crowd doesn't like opinions of the new crowd. .And unfortunately, the people who have been playing longer in most games usually try this tactic on forums to try and silence or run off "noobs". So ok choobs keep on being off topic. Hate the updates, whatever. I'm excited to see what they do. And my account is over a year old. I have been reading forums and learning the game. I have read many of the senior members comments over the duration and see a lot of the same types of attacks on other players. So sit on your virtual thrones and just enjoy the game and stick to topic please.

@ Max Power. You screwed yourself by not building them. And what did you waste? You have ip and you should be able to build them quickly. Question is, how will they update them and how will we be able to upgrade them efficiently while there are constant ltbs. Heck who even knows what the update will be.

Chamorrita83
01-30-2014, 06:22 PM
Anyone have extra Uzis? We ran out of Uzis for the raid boss, will pay a fair price for Uzis... Message me if interested! Thanks!

xprimntlxp
01-30-2014, 06:55 PM
I know the old crowd doesn't like opinions of the new crowd. .And unfortunately, the people who have been playing longer in most games usually try this tactic on forums to try and silence or run off "noobs". So ok choobs keep on being off topic. Hate the updates, whatever. I'm excited to see what they do. And my account is over a year old. I have been reading forums and learning the game. I have read many of the senior members comments over the duration and see a lot of the same types of attacks on other players. So sit on your virtual thrones and just enjoy the game and stick to topic please.

@ Max Power. You screwed yourself by not building them. And what did you waste? You have ip and you should be able to build them quickly. Question is, how will they update them and how will we be able to upgrade them efficiently while there are constant ltbs. Heck who even knows what the update will be.

saggs
01-30-2014, 07:11 PM
Anyone have extra Uzis? We ran out of Uzis for the raid boss, will pay a fair price for Uzis... Message me if interested! Thanks!

Bro we are all in the same boat. Gree only wants you to spend cash. They made the uzi drop tighter than my (nevermind).

xprimntlxp
01-30-2014, 09:22 PM
Lol saggs. And I have no idea how I double posted the same message nearly an hour apart. smh

tom73
01-31-2014, 04:41 AM
I am hoping for entirely new improved d buildings much more expensive and with much higher stats. I have no regret selling all my d buildings long ago. I used the cash to upgrade money buildings and am way ahead because of it. I have the cash now to buy and upgrade money buildings as fast as possible if it becomes worthwhile. It used to hurt me to buy Gatling guns back in the day. :)

beerman3828
01-31-2014, 09:58 AM
I agree. I joined this game with my one account literally when the game was first posted to the App Store. My second account started 2+ years later is less than 1 million attack behind my original account. So us "old heads" have valid reasons to be a bit upset

The reason people are "attacking" you is because of your repeated use of tissue comments directed at people who have every reason to be upset at Gree for flushing 2 years of effort and money down the toilet. It's really annoying coming from someone that joined all of 15 minutes ago.

So, you think it's cool for a gaming company to repeatedly change the rules over the course of ten years, destroying your investment? Bully for you. Stop insulting the people who feel they got screwed and maybe all these troublesome virtual "attacks" on you wouldn't occur.

Or better yet, get a tissue, noob.

Max Power
01-31-2014, 11:06 AM

Nice double post..... 51 minutes apart.

So, what makes you think I didn't build defense buildings? And what makes you think I don't have them now? My only comment was that having confidence that Gree would do anything meaningful to defense building is a bit naive, and out of character with the company history, both Gree and Funzio. Out of that you make all sorts of assumptions.

You talking out of the wrong orifice.

xprimntlxp
01-31-2014, 10:16 PM
Nice double post..... 51 minutes apart.

So, what makes you think I didn't build defense buildings? And what makes you think I don't have them now? My only comment was that having confidence that Gree would do anything meaningful to defense building is a bit naive, and out of character with the company history, both Gree and Funzio. Out of that you make all sorts of assumptions.

You talking out of the wrong orifice.

Already stated I have no idea how double post happened.... you're late to that comment.

Did I ever say I think I know what you have built personally?

Having no confidence was not the only post. You're upset with my comment about tissues too. And saying it more than once. The same comment I started getting attacked was first in humor. But then came the by CHOOBS, I also tried to rile up your spirits by saying expand your hoods and build defense! Sit and whine, go with the game, go with theory, or don't listen to this NOOB. Even if you didn't have defense buildings in place already, if you have the iph, you should consider building them since there are improvements coming. And for those who wish to revamp them to have a head start over people who chose to build them, do you realize how selfish that sounds? You chose iph, they chose defense. So make the ones who chose defense start over. That is just wrong.

CCKallDAY
02-08-2014, 04:49 AM
@ Max Power. You screwed yourself by not building them. And what did you waste? You have ip and you should be able to build them quickly. Question is, how will they update them and how will we be able to upgrade them efficiently while there are constant ltbs. Heck who even knows what the update will be.If you have influence points you can upgrade buildings faster?

reticlover
02-08-2014, 06:48 AM
GREE, is there any update on when to expect the new scratcher prizes?

cdaniel28
02-08-2014, 10:24 AM
Would be nice to have them in place before next weekend.

ImmaBoss
02-13-2014, 08:05 PM
When are the new scratchers coming A&F plz let us know

Dat Guy
02-14-2014, 06:04 AM

Not sure if this is a preview of new scratchers? I got this weird splash screen yesterday.

KemoKidd
02-14-2014, 06:21 AM

Not sure if this is a preview of new scratchers? I got this weird splash screen yesterday.

Egg beater? Wow. How tough does my mafia sound now?! Your guns and knives are no match for my egg beaters!

Does this mean new scratchers around Easter time? Lets hope its sooner than that!

HavingFun
02-14-2014, 09:35 PM
How about a solid white tank top lol down here in the south we call em wife beaters

KemoKidd
02-15-2014, 08:57 AM
Monday post-battle would be the earliest we'd look at rolling further changes out.

Keep in mind it says Monday the earliest. Lets not start flipping out if it takes longer than that!

Nighteg
02-15-2014, 09:18 AM
Keep in mind it says Monday the earliest. Lets not start flipping out if it takes longer than that!

That was written 3 weeks ago...

KemoKidd
02-15-2014, 09:51 AM
That was written 3 weeks ago...

I know. This upcoming Monday is what he (she?) was talking about three weeks ago.

reticlover
03-21-2014, 09:11 AM
any update one when we might see the other new features

Evan1000
03-21-2014, 04:56 PM
How would IPH come into affect when attacking?

Lil_Eugenie
03-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Mafia size certainly is not taken into consideration on my rivals list. I have people with mafia as low as 89... also, just go ahead and hit the undo button on the rivals list change. Acknowledge nearly EVERYONE'S complaint..

Carbide
03-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Is there any ideas floating around about Respect Points? A &F

dribblin todger
03-21-2014, 06:01 PM
How about a solid white tank top lol down here in the south we call em wife beaters
In England we call "Stella Artois" wife beater, tank tops are for mummies boys, guess it just goes to show how different we are globally..

sister morphine
03-21-2014, 11:52 PM
In England we call "Stella Artois" wife beater, tank tops are for mummies boys, guess it just goes to show how different we are globally..
Hard to stop laughing! :)

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zps6f49c1dc.jpg
Tank top to uk brain

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zps5dee3c87.jpg
Tank top to us brain

Johnnyfalcone
03-22-2014, 12:03 AM
why is it i'm not aloud to post new threads? i need to throw an ad in the syndicate section

sister morphine
03-22-2014, 12:16 AM
why is it i'm not aloud to post new threads? i need to throw an ad in the syndicate section
You need to post something like 10 times before you can start a thread. It's an anti-spammer thing.

Mystruss
03-22-2014, 01:06 AM
It's a bit annoying who you have Uzis you wanna flog

Johnnyfalcone
03-22-2014, 07:09 AM
You need to post something like 10 times before you can start a thread. It's an anti-spammer thing.

ok that makes sense thanks that helps me out a lot.......now to post away lol:cool:

RealTeflonDon
03-22-2014, 09:17 AM
New stuff??

TheRealAnarchy
03-23-2014, 02:46 AM
Newsflash: We still don't like the new Rivals List

CCKallDAY
03-23-2014, 04:27 AM
Where are the new scratcher prizes??

The Night Prowler
03-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Where are the new scratcher prizes??

Should be ready by xmas 2016.;)

RealTeflonDon
04-24-2014, 06:58 PM
Defense buildings will be improved!

Remember those things? We will soon be scaling them better to match the rise in relative stats that has happened over the past year

New stuff...?

Gimp.change
04-24-2014, 07:34 PM
Thanks A & F