PDA

View Full Version : One last hurrah

fofito30
01-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Today is a sad day for me, it's the realization of lost as two more of my dear teammates and friends for the last year took the final decision to burn their bases and delete the game, hopefully for good.
I sure envy both "Kat in tha Hat" and COYS as they both took that smart final choice to quit the game. They join a whole bunch of former players, great or not so great, known or anonymous, that have beaten this game and addiction by facing it directly and deleting without hesitation.
We ran together, joked together, got frustrated together with the game, but not once did we argue against one another, was something really special we have promised to keep.
To all exWWW's out there still playing, either on another faction or the shelf that is left now, wish you all my best.
Stay strong,

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 03:21 PM
I can see when getting to a certain point with your stats, that gold is no longer needed to maintain your power. My idea of power is what percentage on your rivals list is attackable. I'm not sure how others measure power. Good for them that they can still play for free. Many run around here are addicted like its a shot of heroine to get the prize. I feel sorry for them. It's not like you lost them all. Start a new room in pal for them.

lemonhaze
01-23-2014, 03:26 PM
I can see when getting to a certain point with your stats, that gold is no longer needed to maintain your power. My idea of power is what percentage on your rivals list is attackable. I'm not sure how others measure power. Good for them that they can still play for free. Many run around here are addicted like its a shot of heroine to get the prize. I feel sorry for them. It's not like you lost them all. Start a new room in pal for them. lol nice way to put the addiciton of the game DTA :p

BigTex87
01-23-2014, 03:54 PM
I am glad and sorry to hear that at the same time. After playing with both players and with Kat the longest I was very glad to have met them and spent many a late night in chat while tapping away. I am glad that they were able to break free of this game which I still enjoy but also struggle with the ever increasing demands on both time and money. It is truly a love\hate relationship with the game. Congratulations and best wishes to a couple of great players.