PDA

View Full Version : why on andriod dosent the rewards for wd events show the level anymore

whitepath23
01-23-2014, 09:04 AM
they used to show the level and now they don't can someone please explain why...and also..can someone please explain why you can sort the list in wd events by points scored on ios and not android.....

Blade of 3
01-23-2014, 09:10 AM
I assumed someone send a ticket a long time ago. It may just not be a priority for them.

Pee-Wee Herman
01-23-2014, 09:12 AM
GREE is supposedly " fixing" this problem.

Luuzer
01-23-2014, 12:13 PM
they used to show the level and now they don't can someone please explain why...and also..can someone please explain why you can sort the list in wd events by points scored on ios and not android.....

because on android U can see enemies skill points, therefore U dont need all the other cool stuff ios people have :D

whitepath23
01-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Well a skill point is like kissing your sister....I would give all them back if gree would let me.., if you are meaning the fact when I attack someone I can see there defense skil points....no one even really knows who or if they even work......

krabbie
01-24-2014, 12:37 AM
Sent in a ticket about this problem a long long long time ago, got the response that they would pass it on to the developers... as always

Luuzer
01-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Sent in a ticket about this problem a long long long time ago, got the response that they would pass it on to the developers... as always

poor developers getting 50% of support emails from autobots forwarding :D