PDA

View Full Version : The future starts now!!!

CBK
01-23-2014, 08:36 AM
SOMETHING SPECIAL IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN MW.

Yes, you can be part of something special that is happening RIGHT NOW. We have a position ready for you.

If you want SUCCESS, FUN and and to have a REAL VOICE, PM me right away while places are available on this train that won’t stop. We are moving ahead fast.

Our POWERFUL and EXPERIENCED members have all come together from top 50 - 100 factions and are here to HELP YOU now.

We build real FRIENDSHIPS and together we have FUN and SUPPORT each others GROWTH as friends do.

We know what it takes to SUCCEED and know how to get there.

We have been together for one month and already have GREAT BONUSES that are building daily as we prepare for our onslaught on TOP 100, then TOP 50.

Our current player stats are up to 12mil+. We are looking for players ABOVE 4Mil+ that want to work with us for success.

We use POWERFUL MINI’S strategically, especially to help complete all the BOSS EVENTS.

Groupme is a must for efficient battle communication & strategy.

Gold is NOT a requirement, we have heavy gold players on our team and we may give preference to gold players.

PM ME RIGHT AWAY, DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY. THIS TRAIN IS LEAVING SOON.

CBK
01-23-2014, 12:07 PM
If someone is interested in our groupme link to talk to more members, please let me know

CBK
01-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Bump to top

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-23-2014, 08:20 PM
This sounds like a great train ride to get on!

Good luck to you guys sounds like a fun group of achievers.

Might have to do some digging and find out more about them. 😃

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-24-2014, 04:35 AM
Friendly bump

CBK
01-24-2014, 12:36 PM
Bump to the top

Mw Adam
01-24-2014, 12:53 PM
SOMETHING SPECIAL IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN MW.

Yes, you can be part of something special that is happening RIGHT NOW. We have a position ready for you.

If you want SUCCESS, FUN and and to have a REAL VOICE, PM me right away while places are available on this train that won’t stop. We are moving ahead fast.

Our POWERFUL and EXPERIENCED members have all come together from top 50 - 100 factions and are here to HELP YOU now.

We build real FRIENDSHIPS and together we have FUN and SUPPORT each others GROWTH as friends do.

We know what it takes to SUCCEED and know how to get there.

We have been together for one month and already have GREAT BONUSES that are building daily as we prepare for our onslaught on TOP 100, then TOP 50.

Our current player stats are up to 12mil+. We are looking for players ABOVE 4Mil+ that want to work with us for success.

We use POWERFUL MINI’S strategically, especially to help complete all the BOSS EVENTS.

Groupme is a must for efficient battle communication & strategy.

Gold is NOT a requirement, we have heavy gold players on our team and we may give preference to gold players.

PM ME RIGHT AWAY, DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY. THIS TRAIN IS LEAVING SOON.

What was your rank in the last war? What was your best streak in the last war?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-26-2014, 06:36 PM
What was your rank in the last war? What was your best streak in the last war?

I don't believe the past is in their thinking.

Looks like their experience & future plan that is relevant.

CBK
01-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Last war was only our minis. We were a little higher than 1600, had a 4 win streak and 16 total wins.

Since then we have added over 50mil in stats from our main accounts, some new players, and over 30 new bonuses. We are donating 2,000,000,000 a day and therefore purchasing bonuses very quickly.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-28-2014, 05:27 AM
That sounds pretty good.

kami009
01-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Good Will Hunting - Hot Lady Memebers

GWH-Good Will Hunting a Friendly group of Mature Daily Players currently have 33 member and On Group me, we have 5 good looking Lady members who keep us Entertained and motivated for battle
We are a TOP 750 Faction Growing very quickly to reach as high as we can
Faction Invite CODE: 125710542

We DO Complete the Boss Events and most LTQS
Bonuses:

Health regeneration -26%
Ground attack +10%
Air attack +5%
Infantry attack +10%
Infantry defence +35%
Ground defence +25%
Air defence +15%
Sea defence +10%
Building defence +15%
Building output +5%
Guild increase +18
33 Members & Growing

Requirements:

Active player in all MW events
GroupME chat
No Minimum Daily donation
Minimum 200k Attack Stats
Minimum 250 Allies(We will put you on probation if you do not have)

If Interested Please either contact by PM or just join and and Officer will review your stats..