PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Hopping during Raid Boss to finish?

dribblin todger
01-23-2014, 07:19 AM
I have heard from quite a reliable source that "Syndicate Hopping" during the next Raid Boss event is being disabled due to more powerful syndicates sending over big hitters to complete the higher level boss's, can Gree confirm if this is the case?

sister morphine
01-23-2014, 07:39 AM
If there's a blanket ban I think it's a shame. On the other hand there is a good case for limiting the industrial scale hopping carried out by a few.

Babytway
01-23-2014, 10:35 AM
rumors only

Burnttree
01-23-2014, 01:23 PM
I don't think you should be able to hop back and forth.

dribblin todger
01-23-2014, 06:55 PM
i dunno, it helps out the weaker syns, especially when its sister syndicates, but i reckon leave it in place but introduce something like a 24 or 48 hour cool down period between leaving one syndicate to join another.

sam0621
01-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Why do people make posts like this?

dribblin todger
01-23-2014, 07:03 PM
I dunno, why did you make a post like yours?

Guisseppe17
01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
I dunno, why did you make a post like yours?
So people like me can make smart-ass remarks about em.

CJ54
01-23-2014, 07:09 PM
We're split on it too, honestly, and have discussed potential things like a lockout or whatnot (we still don't want to lock syndicates any more than we have to), but it has just been discussion so far. If we do ever end up changing it down the road, that is a big enough change that we'll be blasting it out ahead of time and not springing it suddenly.

cmckinney716
01-23-2014, 08:01 PM
We're split on it too, honestly, and have discussed potential things like a lockout or whatnot (we still don't want to lock syndicates any more than we have to), but it has just been discussion so far. If we do ever end up changing it down the road, that is a big enough change that we'll be blasting it out ahead of time and not springing it suddenly.

That would be dumb on gree's part. Even if they are hoping their using gold. Isn't that what yall want?

sam0621
01-23-2014, 08:27 PM
They want syndicate to spend gold on uzi and energy to farm uzi. Ofc this is one thing if changed will make gree loose money while some will buy gold to do so others will not and will fall far behind as it costs almost 200$ per event as is and quit then it will be maybe 50 syndicate left at that point gree would loose millions quarterly from the syndicates normally using gold for top 250-1. However if events continue to cost as much as they do we'll arrive at this point inevitably.

dribblin todger
01-23-2014, 08:31 PM
Raid boss event is one of only 2 events where you don't really need gold, its all about timing providing you have the power..

sam0621
01-23-2014, 08:54 PM
Apologies for my earlier post was not intended to troll nor for this thread I edited it and it seems to have posted on this page.

Marine007
01-24-2014, 12:04 AM
I have heard same thing from reliable source, so it is not a rumor if it is in the works

CJ54
01-24-2014, 12:11 AM
I have heard same thing from reliable source, so it is not a rumor if it is in the works

No offense, but your reliable source isn't so reliable. We've talked about it all of twice so far (one of those times today). The end decision so far is still that we don't want people locked out of the event or having too small a window to move between guilds.

HavingFun
01-24-2014, 12:20 AM
Haha funny thing all these reliable sources floating around.
On a side note, please lock syndacites during any syndacite event. Can you imagine an NFL team changing out players during halftime of the Super Bowl or any game of any sport.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-24-2014, 12:26 AM
We're split on it too, honestly, and have discussed potential things like a lockout or whatnot (we still don't want to lock syndicates any more than we have to), but it has just been discussion so far. If we do ever end up changing it down the road, that is a big enough change that we'll be blasting it out ahead of time and not springing it suddenly.thanks for thinking ahead on our behalf. not trying to bash you here, but what happened with the LE Buildings change mid event?

Touch Down
01-24-2014, 12:33 AM

Thankyou for the info.

Just to let y'all at Gree know it is actually quite fun having to communicate with other teams and getting to know people.
This is a great part of the game and removing would also remove some of the entertainment.

The social aspect is not an easy thing to develop for game designers and most companies would struggle to have this factor in the game.

Marine007
01-24-2014, 01:47 AM
No offense, but your reliable source isn't so reliable. We've talked about it all of twice so far (one of those times today). The end decision so far is still that we don't want people locked out of the event or having too small a window to move between guilds.
So gree doesn't care that they are losing money by players jumping syns to finish events instead of buying Uzis with gold? No offense taken at all, I won't give up my source but from what I hear it is in the horizon, maybe I misunderstood them, no worries, I like the idea of being able to sell off extra bricks/Uzis for money or vice versa

Snowdude
09-23-2014, 09:52 AM
Do mods still exist?

Dipstik
09-23-2014, 10:23 AM
Did mods ever exist?

Evan1000
09-23-2014, 03:25 PM

Want to end jumping and/or boss killers? Change this http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99491-Want-to-hear-a-scary-number

Dipstik
09-23-2014, 03:27 PM
The raid boss isn't supposed to be free. They're trying to find a balance so that you either have to be really strong (a past gold spender) or spend gold to finish. Also, a 90M force attack isn't even all that much.

t12pm
09-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Want to end jumping and/or boss killers? Change this http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99491-Want-to-hear-a-scary-number

Lmao you really think the health is the reason, far from it jumpers started when it was easy now it's getting tough and everyone wants it easier again,

Evan1000
09-23-2014, 04:15 PM
The raid boss isn't supposed to be free. They're trying to find a balance so that you either have to be really strong (a past gold spender) or spend gold to finish. Also, a 90M force attack isn't even all that much.

That's what you would need if you put in an FA every 100 minutes for 5 days straight.

TxTireMan
09-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Locking syn for RB will make alot of ppl upset...

Dipstik
09-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Locking syn for RB will make alot of ppl upset...

Fixing the energy glitch made a lot of people upset. So?

B0ST0N
09-25-2014, 06:17 AM
Only the Elite should finish Elite.

kimberleyj
09-25-2014, 07:00 AM
The team i am in uses gold and jumpers , maybe if the rb wasn't so hard then people wouldn't be jumping. Some top 50 teams was struggling during the last rb. If gold spenders can't finsh the rb why would they want to spend gold on it?. What percenage is the top 30 , under 1 per cent ?. What about the single prizes? , alot of members are going to want low lvl bosses wouldn't it be better if they can make their own syn to get them?.

Evan1000
09-25-2014, 09:07 AM
Only the Elite should finish Elite.

What is the 'elite'? Top 5? Since those are the only syndicates who can finish without an insane amount of gold and jumpers.

Vile Lynn
09-25-2014, 09:21 AM
^quote-worthy

IMHO, only the Top 5 should be able to finish the RB even with a lot of gold.
And, I think syndicates should be locked for syndicate events. The splash screens for syn events say, "...with the help of YOUR SYNDICATE, complete...."
GREE didn't see syn-hopping to the extent that it has been exploited.

Letting the Top 50 finish RB is laughable.
It's a joke to see weak rivals or members of Top 500 syndicates with the final RB rewards. But, good for them!

crime cow
09-25-2014, 10:14 AM
I think they should lock the top 10 teams only...just to keep it interesting...

Evan1000
09-25-2014, 01:05 PM
[/B]
^quote-worthy

IMHO, only the Top 5 should be able to finish the RB even with a lot of gold.
And, I think syndicates should be locked for syndicate events. The splash screens for syn events say, "...with the help of YOUR SYNDICATE, complete...."
GREE didn't see syn-hopping to the extent that it has been exploited.

Letting the Top 50 finish RB is laughable.
It's a joke to see weak rivals or members of Top 500 syndicates with the final RB rewards. But, good for them!

And what syn are you in exactly? What are your stats?

A top 50 syndicate finishing RB isn't laughable, but someone with an ego for a phone game is :D