PDA

View Full Version : My dear friends at TKO......

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 06:37 AM
You have succeeded in my causing my departure from iDelph... The team I have fought hard and succeeded with for the past 2 wars. I must congratulate you for this. I just can't seem to figure out why you still have a "hit" on me?!?! I realize with a 4000 gold ltq event going on and a crate game to follow that it's quite boring right now. But do you really need to be spending gold to take out EVERYTHING on my base? Shouldn't you be saving that gold for your next $35,000 streakless 4th place finish? You guys are the forum heroes. I figured you would be a little smarter than this. You have not intimidated me. I can care less if you raid me. The way you acted by threatening iDelph to kick me out has just recharged my Hate TKO whiney bch batteries! I was going to give it a break. Bring it on birds! You will give me and my new faction something to do til raid boss.

2000y2k
01-23-2014, 06:54 AM
Sounds like a bunch of idiots. I bet they laugh and smile as they hit each building on your base then run to make a post to their team about the great things they have done. You would think they would have something better to do with their time.

Hooligany
01-23-2014, 06:56 AM
U seem a troll to me lol

K4S
01-23-2014, 07:24 AM
Dude, I saw your post and the crap you were posting on people walls. You were not representing your faction in a good light that's why you got kicked out. As far as TKO attacking you, that should have been expected. Did you really think they were going to just let you get away with that? Just take ur hits and camp for a few weeks. Stop collecting ur buildings and hope they get bored. Drop your allies, change ur name, ur base, and hide. Delete all of your wall postings and start over. And most importantly change your attitude!

Sgt. Fancypants
01-23-2014, 07:33 AM
LOL! You think it was just TKO goin after you?!

Everyone likes to smash d*#$@ bags. Hell if i were high enough I'd light you up too.

Posting dumb inflammatory stuff like this here and on peoples walls is why you got kicked. What self respecting faction would want you representing them?

Dutchie
01-23-2014, 07:53 AM
You get what you give... What goes around comes around... You have no one but yourself to blame.

ZX6
01-23-2014, 08:07 AM
You should have seen this coming!

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 08:19 AM
Like I said. It's quite boring around here. I don't mind a little friendly banter between factions. Raid me if you can! I am not going to hide, camp, change name ect ect. What you see is what you get. I was not kicked out by way. I left because I didn't want to drag iDelph's name through the mud. I left because I enjoy throwing stones at birds :) none of you should take this personally. I just have way too much time on my hands being -27 out.

AlexFoo
01-23-2014, 08:19 AM
lol @ thread backfire.

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 08:21 AM
LOL! You think it was just TKO goin after you?!

Everyone likes to smash d*#$@ bags. Hell if i were high enough I'd light you up too.

Posting dumb inflammatory stuff like this here and on peoples walls is why you got kicked. What self respecting faction would want you representing them?

Well you are not. TKO has no one at level 137 so they ORDERED KYS to do it. Imagine that. #4 team of losers ordering around other factions. Fear not those weaker than TKO. My faction has your back. You can't F with #1!

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 08:23 AM
You get what you give... What goes around comes around... You have no one but yourself to blame.

99% of my posts here are legit helpful posts. I'll admit that I do deserve these raidings. I guess I'm 1% troll. Worth it to me as I find this very humerous and I'm sure most of you do too.

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Dude, I saw your post and the crap you were posting on people walls. You were not representing your faction in a good light that's why you got kicked out. As far as TKO attacking you, that should have been expected. Did you really think they were going to just let you get away with that? Just take ur hits and camp for a few weeks. Stop collecting ur buildings and hope they get bored. Drop your allies, change ur name, ur base, and hide. Delete all of your wall postings and start over. And most importantly change your attitude!

I posted it on one persons wall after he hit me and told me he was sent to do so. Blitzkrieg and I are now friends by the way. I apologized to him and told him it wasn't personal.

Dutchie
01-23-2014, 08:28 AM
Like I said. It's quite boring around here. I don't mind a little friendly banter between factions. Raid me if you can! I am not going to hide, camp, change name ect ect. What you see is what you get. I was not kicked out by way. I left because I didn't want to drag iDelph's name through the mud. I left because I enjoy throwing stones at birds :) none of you should take this personally. I just have way too much time on my hands being -27 out. Contradicting yourself yet again... the more you write, the more you look like a fool. It seems you did not take note with my friendly advice after you sent me a PM to apologise. Keep on digging!

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 08:33 AM
How am I contradicting myself? Have I ever said that I am going to leave TKO alone? Have I ever hid from my in game name? I don't understand. Yes... I am causing trouble. It's humorous and gives us something to talk about. What I did say to you in private, and mrreily, as that I will no longer take it to a personal level. And yes... I did apologize for getting personal with you guys.

borov
01-23-2014, 08:34 AM
Like I said. It's quite boring around here. I don't mind a little friendly banter between factions. Raid me if you can! I am not going to hide, camp, change name ect ect. What you see is what you get. I was not kicked out by way. I left because I didn't want to drag iDelph's name through the mud. I left because I enjoy throwing stones at birds :) none of you should take this personally. I just have way too much time on my hands being -27 out.

You mean you have taken a break from inventorying your inventory to see if destructible units have been lost?

99% of my posts here are legit helpful posts. I'll admit that I do deserve these raidings. I guess I'm 1% troll. Worth it to me as I find this very humerous and I'm sure most of you do too.

Do you really want to go back and count? I think your numbers may be backwards. When someone calls you a fool don't open your mouth every time and prove them right n

Inimical
01-23-2014, 08:37 AM
I've seen your posts on here and in groupme.
-->If you click your name in this thread; it will show your profile. On the left it says "find all posts." Please click that and read over your previous posts.
A lot of people don't like you and want to show you.

Dutchie
01-23-2014, 08:41 AM
You say TKO got you kicked out of iDelph and start crying about how hard you fought for them in the last 2 WD Events and that you are now getting pounded by TKO. Next you say, you left iDelph on your own accord. I know players in iDelph and I know exactly what happened, yet your version of events is completely different and it reeks of your own pomposity. You couldn't be further from the truth, so drop the pretence as everyone sees right through it...

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 08:48 AM
Bro I'm not crying one bit. I'm in a top 10 faction now with an opportunity to go to 1 and 2 if I choose to do so. Well... Ima need about 20mil more stats as well. Haha

The reason for this thread is to let TKO know that I am no longer in iDelph and to let them know that they are not intimidating me and they can F off in the meantime.

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 08:49 AM
I've seen your posts on here and in groupme.
-->If you click your name in this thread; it will show your profile. On the left it says "find all posts." Please click that and read over your previous posts.
A lot of people don't like you and want to show you.

How do you read my GroupMe posts? Are you in my faction? If so we need to talk. PM me.

Dutchie
01-23-2014, 09:03 AM
Bro I'm not crying one bit. I'm in a top 10 faction now with an opportunity to go to 1 and 2 if I choose to do so. Well... Ima need about 20mil more stats as well. HahaThe reason for this thread is to let TKO know that I am no longer in iDelph and to let them know that they are not intimidating me and they can F off in the meantime. Which faction are you in now then?

EDIT: You told me via PM that you joined one of the SUP teams... They must be lowering their standards then... LOL

Pippette
01-23-2014, 09:22 AM
Hey, DTA-HOG what is the point of this thread?

I'm not TKO nor one of the ones who levelled your base. But I have read the comments tab of yourself and your original victim. You left not very nice comments, got a colleague to join in your bullying and then threatened him with the wrath of iDelph. The fact that this lead to you being targeted and kicked out of your faction is totally self inflicted. So man up get on with life and don't winge to the world about the mess you got yourself into.

Modify your behaviour and you will find life a lot easier. Unless this type of agro is what you enjoy, in which case carry on. You're doing a good job.

Genen
01-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Which faction are you in now then?

EDIT: You told me via PM that you joined one of the SUP teams... They must be lowering their standards then... LOL
Hey Dutchie. I really do not understand what kind of beef people have with Hog. I read some of his posts and yes they probably upsetting to TKO so what? I did not find them personal or really offensive. Of course where I am coming from I mostly agreed with what he has posted, no surprise lol. Regarding trolling of course I cannot read every post each person files here. But from what I read he posted pretty thoughtful explanation of the sup1 and sup2 strategies in Chile and if our rivals would read and noted it they would be much better off than they have done in last battle. And lastly if somebody wants to target him or his faction for his posts they have every right to do it. Bit it works both ways. Not a threat just and observation.

Speed ump
01-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Let's have some fun . It's been a while since we've had an EPIc battle of the forces of light and all that is good and right ( cough cough) against the evil empire. The top team welcomes the challenge of the second place, ohh, what? I mean the third place, what? Oh forget it. Anyone else left who wants to fight us?

Dutchie
01-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Hey Dutchie. I really do not understand what kind of beef people have with Hog. I read some of his posts and yes they probably upsetting to TKO so what? I did not find them personal or really offensive. Of course where I am coming from I mostly agreed with what he has posted, no surprise lol. Regarding trolling of course I cannot read every post each person files here. But from what I read he posted pretty thoughtful explanation of the sup1 and sup2 strategies in Chile and if our rivals would read and noted it they would be much better off than they have done in last battle. And lastly if somebody wants to target him or his faction for his posts they have every right to do it. Bit it works both ways. Not a threat just and observation.He likes to mouth off in game with obscenities for no reason at all. His posts are contradictory in nature like the one about camping is dead because there is no Raid Boss event, then said he meant Epic Boss. Both events are here in Turkey. His arguments are flawed and he talks out of his own backside. Now in this thread he says TKO got him removed from iDelph and then he says he left on his own accord. Why does he get flamed every time he posts? Good luck with him.

Now I get this PM from him... LOL

Hey you are very close to having yourself and your faction on a real hitlist. I see you attempted to put me on hit list. This wasn't very smart my friend. I'll try to save you.

I am assuming he means the SUP hit list...

SGT Blakerz
01-23-2014, 10:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/agJIP.gif

I always enjoy my afternoon Modern War forum reads. Anyone want some popcorn?

free play
01-23-2014, 10:20 AM

I always enjoy my afternoon Modern War forum reads. Anyone want some popcorn?

Would love some, il get the coke lol

Blitzkrieg82288
01-23-2014, 10:21 AM
Don't hate the player hate the game

Mr. Artois
01-23-2014, 10:30 AM
Think he went sup connection, not exactly a consistent top ten team.

Speed ump
01-23-2014, 10:30 AM
I hate it when people take their personal issues and make them factions issues.

Viscount Bell
01-23-2014, 11:06 AM
Just like having a pull, if you pull too hard you'll get burned. Interpret that as you may...

JustTVH
01-23-2014, 12:08 PM
what a tool.

Genen
01-23-2014, 12:56 PM
He likes to mouth off in game with obscenities for no reason at all. His posts are contradictory in nature like the one about camping is dead because there is no Raid Boss event, then said he meant Epic Boss. Both events are here in Turkey. His arguments are flawed and he talks out of his own backside. Now in this thread he says TKO got him removed from iDelph and then he says he left on his own accord. Why does he get flamed every time he posts? Good luck with him.

Now I get this PM from him... LOL

I am assuming he means the SUP hit list...
Well again I did not read every post and just responding to his issues with TKO. But lying and make contradictory statements is nothing on this forum by much more prominent players. However they have never been held accountable for their statements

Big she'd
01-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Hey darling grab the popcorn , that soap opera I like is back on

Mcdoc
01-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Would love some, il get the coke lolJust don't grab a Pepsi - it can cause your hair to combust into flames - LoLoLoL

alphakennybody
01-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Well you are not. TKO has no one at level 137 so they ORDERED KYS to do it. Imagine that. #4 team of losers ordering around other factions. Fear not those weaker than TKO. My faction has your back. You can't F with #1!
It wasn't TKO who order this lol ;), we'll be back, and back, and back, and back. And with stats like yours you truly belive you can be in sup 1 or 2 lmao. See you later again ;)

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 02:02 PM
I don't know what you idiots are reading from my OP, but the message is F TKO. Y'all are just seeing what you want to see out of it. With that kind of imagination, you should read a book!

Now pass me that popcorn.

Dutchie... What is wrong with you bro? Geez... You are a weird dude. It's like you have penis envy and you have never even been in the lock room to see my junk! And if my threads are so uninteresting and contradicting why the F do you drop like 50% of the posts in them? You are weird bro.... Really weird....

Inimical
01-23-2014, 02:03 PM
We have a saying where I come from,

http://i.imgur.com/HWXCvRE.png

DTA-HOG
01-23-2014, 02:04 PM
It wasn't TKO who order this lol ;), we'll be back, and back, and back, and back. And with stats like yours you truly belive you can be in sup 1 or 2 lmao. See you later again ;)

You better believe that I'm shaking in my boots right now. I have played 4 months.

alphakennybody
01-23-2014, 02:58 PM
4months and you're that lvl, lmao.

Dutchie
01-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Well again I did not read every post and just responding to his issues with TKO. But lying and make contradictory statements is nothing on this forum by much more prominent players. However they have never been held accountable for their statementsTrue... Nothing like sabotaging a faction during the WD event...

Dutchie
01-23-2014, 03:05 PM
We have a saying where I come from,http://i.imgur.com/HWXCvRE.pngExactly... The turd that stirs the crap!

Genen
01-23-2014, 04:48 PM
True... Nothing like sabotaging a faction during the WD event...
Dutchie stay on the topic. I do not know who did you sabotage, but I was addressing your indignation about lying on forum. Is name Ben Dover rings the bell? Guy did not spew a single truthful word and hordes of the trolls her were all over themselves to kiss his butt.

Jhenry02
01-23-2014, 05:43 PM
I've read every one of this guys 236 posts as of 8:36 EST 23/01/2014

In which he has....
Called notable forumites dumb ^%#*,
Called people cry babies over topics he himself complains about,
Called a woman a C*^%
Has quit the gold bonus program and gold but is back on it.
Vomited sexual insults in an attempt to troll a troll
Related his addiction to crack on multiple occasions.
Attempts to start a wall boycott (well that fits sup) and then trolled his trolls
Has been personally warned by mods for trolling.
Complains and defends a topic (often within the same thread) ie, streaking, camping and his relationship with dutchie

Oh yeah, and before certain SUp start defending this jacktard because he doesn't like TKO, keep in mind he used to be on the TKO bandwagon accusing SUP of being gree employees.

He's also been in how many factions now? 6-7?

My personal favorite is when he referred to himself as a bad mofo and wanted a faction with no affiliations.

I've read this stuff and tried to contact infected through an intermediary so someone could possibly reign him in.

From the impression I get, this is a seriously lonely 17 year old with at least a part time job. He uses his internet anonymity to inflate his low self esteem.

But it all harkens back to something my mama told me when I was little.
http://i.imgur.com/cFDqWaX.png

On second thought, that might have been CJ54 that told me that. I don't know. They both look a like.

-J

PS: Inimical we say that in my faction too lol.

iamnasty
01-23-2014, 05:49 PM
i hate it when people take their personal issues and make them factions issues.

:D+++++1 :cool:

mreilly
01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
@jhenry You hit on all the right spots... you summed up why he is a moron without actually saying it. Can the admins please ban him so this non sesnse stops? I'm surprised he said he's only been playing for 4 months in this thread as that's not what he said a few days back.

I'm glad his faction kicked him out but I'm a bit surprised it took them this long to do it... i am even more disturbed at the faction that took him in though.

Also DTA-HOG not sure why you sent me an apology letter as well. Maybe hurry up with your 12 step program and stay off the crack.

VikingsVoice
01-23-2014, 07:41 PM
I will confirm that several members of our faction are looking to level your base solely based on your trolling.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
01-23-2014, 08:08 PM
Hey guys... Just thought I'd weigh in here... I'd like to clear up a few things... First... We at iDELPH were unaware of Hog's postings here on Funzio... As soon as Hog posted on Tuesday he was a member of iDELPH I was assaulted by PM's on pal... Second... We did not kick Hog out of iDELPH... We stand by our members... Not throw them to the dogs... We voiced our displeasure at Hog and asked that he cease his posts attacking TKO, apologize to TKO, and delete any offending posts... He chose to leave instead... Third... TKO did not "threaten" iDELPH in any way, shape or form... And finally... Hog has been a great member of our faction! He is very active in events, always helping his factionmates anyway he can, always friendly and active on our forum, always willing to buy gold to help the faction succeed in events and if I remember correctly he was our 5th highest scoring member in Chile... My post here is not meant to sway you guys one way or another... I am just putting the facts out there... Good Luck Hog!

Sensei
01-23-2014, 09:08 PM
Well said Blest

mreilly
01-23-2014, 09:13 PM
Reading between the lines he seems like he produces.. he just didn't make any friends in your faction if he was so quick to leave. Instead he decided his time trolling the forums was more important then having fun with his team. No loyalty with this guy... perhaps his struggle with crack has him fighting his demons online.

Can we take bets for how long he lasts in his new faction? Lets hope they can keep him away from us.

Robespierre
01-23-2014, 10:21 PM
DTA-HOG is the father of Genen's baby.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3400376/days-of-our-lives-o.gif

Melodrama.

And yes,
Nothing like sabotaging a faction during the WD event...

Mcdoc
01-23-2014, 10:53 PM
I'm out of popcorn - need to go get a refill :)

Pee-Wee Herman
01-23-2014, 11:07 PM
McDoc, can you grab me my Pepsi? Its too far and I'm comfortable already.

Mcdoc
01-23-2014, 11:12 PM
McDoc, can you grab me my Pepsi? Its too far and I'm comfortable already.Ah long as you promise not to moonwalk in front of any pyrotechnics - with jerry-curl in your hair - LoL

Pee-Wee Herman
01-23-2014, 11:31 PM
I promise...as long as you stop sleep-mooning. It's pretty disturbing watching your moon be posted at my window at 3 a.m

I am a cow!
01-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Ah long as you promise not to moonwalk in front of any pyrotechnics - with jerry-curl in your hair - LoL

Can I have some as well bring it to my house in 10 min and I'll have some lolly money for u! ;) in fact I'm so generous I'll even buy u a brand new vault if Gree gold! :D

Dutchie
01-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Dutchie stay on the topic. I do not know who did you sabotage, but I was addressing your indignation about lying on forum. Is name Ben Dover rings the bell? Guy did not spew a single truthful word and hordes of the trolls her were all over themselves to kiss his butt. I can create a new thread if you like, where we can discuss the social and moral issues of gaming in more depth...

Dutchie
01-24-2014, 02:24 AM
Hey guys... I am just putting the facts out there... Good Luck Hog!Thank you Blest for clearing that up.

Infected
01-24-2014, 04:15 AM
I just read this entire thread. It's not like me to jump into the mosh pit and start slam dancing. I do love concerts, however, and have been to more than I can recall. I want to echo what Blest has posted about DTA-HOG on this thread... I have been with Blest since the very beginning and know him well... I can tell you that what he posted here is truthful, and it is from the heart. I also want to post some facts about DTA-HOG and his participation in iDELPH. And, without choosing sides, I will also give a summary of how I personally view DTA...

- DTA-HOG came to iDELPH before Cuba and left after Chile
- His total number of wins in Cuba were slightly lower than his losses
- Wins in Chile were more than ten times his losses in Chile
- His wdp contribution in Chile was twice that of the average player (and three times higher than his points in Cuba)
- He donated more than 3 vaults of gold to our faction for use in Cuba and Chile
- He participated aggressively during all faction events during his time with us
- He communicated often in our main forum chat
- He was well-liked by most if not all of our faction officers

I followed a link in our main forum chat that somebody posted... It brought me to a post on Funzio from DTA... I don't recall everything it said... I do remember agreeing with the main point in his message... but there are a hundred different ways to say anything... and I was concerned that his word choice might shed a negative light on iDELPH... so I sent a PM asking him to stop posting on Funzio until we talked... a few hours later I found out he left the faction because he didn't want to drag iDELPH through the mud... I was conflicted, because on one hand I felt like it would stop the bleeding... and on the other hand, I didn't want him to leave. As I recall, DTA was very much a team player. He was always bold in his faction posts and unafraid to voice his opinions... and very compliant with faction protocols and initiatives. He showed signs of leadership without breaking the chain of command. The people that know me well, know that these are traits I value in a player. DTA was here for a short time but he learned a lot. DTA-HOG is a rocket on his way to the top. And he will succeed... burning bridges along the way and building new ones as he goes... can somebody please pass me the popcorn... and I'll take coke over pepsi any day!

Tournai
01-24-2014, 05:56 AM
PING ------> Next Round! Fight!!

LMAO

DTA-HOG
01-24-2014, 06:41 AM
You have way too much time on your hands bro... It's amazing how we learn and grow here ey? I mean who has t accused SUP of being gree employees. I can't wait to get my paycheck. You like the crack jokes huh? I get a kick out of them too. I was at one time a fan of TKO until I saw their true colors. Yes, I did used to attack people personally, but I have since grown. So you have like 20 troll like posts listed. How about the other 240 something? Got a problem with them? How do I close this thread. Ima give the whole TKO ball busting thing a break for now. This was also explained to the guy that this mess started with who is now my friend btw.

Ohh... In closing I am a mad mofo. I am really like this in real life. I bust balls and beat the haters down. I don't hide behind no keyboard hence the use of ign. I have been through 4 factions. Started at a top 4000. Worked my way through top 25. Now I'm at top 10 and soon as I hit 30mil stats guess what... That's right! I'll be whipping your ars at the top of the leaderboard. SUP is my home. They are #1 and so am I (Just ask my wife). Lmao. Y'all need to get a sense of humor.

I've read every one of this guys 236 posts as of 8:36 EST 23/01/2014

In which he has....
Called notable forumites dumb ^%#*,
Called people cry babies over topics he himself complains about,
Called a woman a C*^%
Has quit the gold bonus program and gold but is back on it.
Vomited sexual insults in an attempt to troll a troll
Related his addiction to crack on multiple occasions.
Attempts to start a wall boycott (well that fits sup) and then trolled his trolls
Has been personally warned by mods for trolling.
Complains and defends a topic (often within the same thread) ie, streaking, camping and his relationship with dutchie

Oh yeah, and before certain SUp start defending this jacktard because he doesn't like TKO, keep in mind he used to be on the TKO bandwagon accusing SUP of being gree employees.

He's also been in how many factions now? 6-7?

My personal favorite is when he referred to himself as a bad mofo and wanted a faction with no affiliations.

I've read this stuff and tried to contact infected through an intermediary so someone could possibly reign him in.

From the impression I get, this is a seriously lonely 17 year old with at least a part time job. He uses his internet anonymity to inflate his low self esteem.

But it all harkens back to something my mama told me when I was little.
http://i.imgur.com/cFDqWaX.png

On second thought, that might have been CJ54 that told me that. I don't know. They both look a like.

-J

PS: Inimical we say that in my faction too lol.

BostonHammer
01-24-2014, 06:44 AM
Ah long as you promise not to moonwalk in front of any pyrotechnics - with jerry-curl in your hair - LoL

McDoc, not sure you want to be sitting watching anything with Pee Wee. And don't let him butter your popcorn!!

DTA-HOG
01-24-2014, 06:49 AM
Thanks for your kind words iDelphians. I just want to add that I only had 3 targets in Cuba. That is why I only scored like 57k. I'll be sure to take it easy on you guys when I come across you in battle. That is if i can catch you. 😊

But seriously guys. The funs over. Let's get pumped up for th new crate event. No more posting in here please.

Luuzer
01-24-2014, 02:51 PM
just want to say and give my opinion as an innocent bystander:

People are different!!! Some have better sense of humor than others. Some people need more attention than others. Some are hyperactive and can do and manage ALL sort of things. As seeing DTA-HOG post maaaany places over the forum....he has time...but he has something to say too. Sometimes people say things they dont mean, sometimes it falls off like it wasnt inteded etc.

But all 100 people come and start bashing person for it....well thats something different and I personally dont like it. I was bullied and tried to get recruited to another faction also. Many people where. The people would just gang up on U and smash U all the time until U gave up and joined them. Saw many join them, cause they couldnt hold the pressure. I didnt....cause then I would be just one of them....bullies. So I stayed where I am. I could of joined them and get my stats up way faster than I do now, but its the principle that matters. The bullies got tired, some are now half-retired or on other teams. I dont like ganging up on people and bulling in real life either, thats why DTA has my sympathy. His crimes wherent so bad. He did stirr up some rivalry, but that doesnt mean he deserves bashing from 100-s of other people (I know, now I might get bashed myself saying that out loud). Also reading his former teammates posts...he is a man of his word and does what is needed (puts the money where the mouth is). He spends and does it pretty wisely and has some bragging rights (just dont brag too much DTA, there are free players like me who get jealous :D)

As for Genen...havent seen him post much. He is a top dog and most are afraid of him and dont like him. He likes to bash some people too, but for sticking in DTA-s defense....he has many + points now in my eyes (not that it would count for anything). First expressions may be deceptive. Like for example camper killer. His avatar and his written text would make U think he is just another random rich bully...but one time in war discussion topic here when he posted detailed graphs/statistics etc hitting one person and how their WD points average and all that long talk about it...I was like WTF man, that guy is very smart and knows what he is talking about (that thread I think got deleted unfortunately). After that I watch his post totally different :D

So dont judge people by their first impressions, and dont gang bully them, it doesnt make U look cool if U can gang up on someone and bash someone. It makes U just.......

Just my stupid thoughts from my stupid head

easierlife
01-24-2014, 03:10 PM
EDIT: I changed my mind about DTA-HOG. Personally I feel that a ticket should be sent to Gree and they should act, based on their own TOS

Speed ump
01-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Luuzer, I'd have to say that we have ganged up on people, and whole factions in the past. Though I don't think that's the best recruitment method,lol. It was for payback for some alleged perceived crime against us. I find it's best to be nice to some one you want to recruit. I guess it worked in your case, maybe we should give it a try.

mreilly
01-24-2014, 03:30 PM
just want to say and give my opinion as an innocent bystander:

People are different!!! Some have better sense of humor than others. Some people need more attention than others. Some are hyperactive and can do and manage ALL sort of things. As seeing DTA-HOG post maaaany places over the forum....he has time...but he has something to say too. Sometimes people say things they dont mean, sometimes it falls off like it wasnt inteded etc.

But all 100 people come and start bashing person for it....well thats something different and I personally dont like it. I was bullied and tried to get recruited to another faction also. Many people where. The people would just gang up on U and smash U all the time until U gave up and joined them. Saw many join them, cause they couldnt hold the pressure. I didnt....cause then I would be just one of them....bullies. So I stayed where I am. I could of joined them and get my stats up way faster than I do now, but its the principle that matters. The bullies got tired, some are now half-retired or on other teams. I dont like ganging up on people and bulling in real life either, thats why DTA has my sympathy. His crimes wherent so bad. He did stirr up some rivalry, but that doesnt mean he deserves bashing from 100-s of other people (I know, now I might get bashed myself saying that out loud). Also reading his former teammates posts...he is a man of his word and does what is needed (puts the money where the mouth is). He spends and does it pretty wisely and has some bragging rights (just dont brag too much DTA, there are free players like me who get jealous :D)

As for Genen...havent seen him post much. He is a top dog and most are afraid of him and dont like him. He likes to bash some people too, but for sticking in DTA-s defense....he has many + points now in my eyes (not that it would count for anything). First expressions may be deceptive. Like for example camper killer. His avatar and his written text would make U think he is just another random rich bully...but one time in war discussion topic here when he posted detailed graphs/statistics etc hitting one person and how their WD points average and all that long talk about it...I was like WTF man, that guy is very smart and knows what he is talking about (that thread I think got deleted unfortunately). After that I watch his post totally different :D

So dont judge people by their first impressions, and dont gang bully them, it doesnt make U look cool if U can gang up on someone and bash someone. It makes U just.......

Just my stupid thoughts from my stupid head

You think people are bullying this kid? This kid is asking for fights.. he speaks out his ass. Everytime he posts i'm sure there will be people telling him to shut up and **** off.

He sent me ten pages of messages after one of his 1000 rants about the glitch floating around. I told him to stop whining and he went off the deep end on me.. was this because i bullied him? Hell no.. the guy has mental problems. He accused me of getting him banned, he swore left and right in the messages.. the messages just kept coming and coming to my inbox.

So when i see him post yeah I'll probably be right there with the rest of people telling him to beat it. You shouldn't defend this guy when he's harassing people at every chance.

Luuzer
01-24-2014, 03:44 PM
Luuzer, I'd have to say that we have ganged up on people, and whole factions in the past. Though I don't think that's the best recruitment method,lol. It was for payback for some alleged perceived crime against us. I find it's best to be nice to some one you want to recruit. I guess it worked in your case, maybe we should give it a try.

ganging up on faction (doing some faction vs faction) or someone who has been doing naughty things etc I can understand to some extent. But for recruitment...yes, its not the best technique. If they would of asked/discussed it nicely, who knows. But attacking isnt best way to recruit...U usually get weak people like that (who break under pressure) ;)