PDA

View Full Version : skill points

crystalK
01-23-2014, 03:47 AM
Hey, when leveling up you recieve 3 skill points, you have the option to spend them on attack and or defemce can someone tell me how this effects your raw attack and defence stats?

coolbala
01-23-2014, 04:22 AM
Hey, when leveling up you recieve 3 skill points, you have the option to spend them on attack and or defemce can someone tell me how this effects your raw attack and defence stats?

These Attack and Deffence will not affect much on RAW Stats but it will matter in EPIC Boss Event.The higher Attack u have more damage will happen to EPIC Boss.

Major Elvis Newton
01-23-2014, 04:24 AM
I'd adds to your stats lol. Not sure what's not clear about that

Nighteg
01-23-2014, 04:29 AM

They have no effect whatsoever. Spend skill points on energy or stamina only.

rocker21
01-23-2014, 05:58 AM

Attack skill points don't directly effect your stat number. It is supposed to raise your chances of successfully beating opponents when attacking them. It also is used in calculating your damage in boss events.
Defense skill points are supposed to lower your chances of being defeated when being attacked.
Personally I only put the points into stamina and energy. Since PvP events are extinct, I no longer raise my stamina and put it fully into energy. I've built 6 accounts with my main having 166 attack and 30def. Since 80% of events are based on energy these days I'd say for a nee account put them into energy mostly and occasionally stamina.

KlitschkO
01-23-2014, 06:08 AM
Thx rocker21...good to know this...many times i asking myself for what use that attk and def...but from now i add only for energy and stamina..is enough 50 attk and 15 def..because i'm very active and i collect every time money from building if count at robery.

crystalK
01-23-2014, 09:24 AM
Attack skill points don't directly effect your stat number. It is supposed to raise your chances of successfully beating opponents when attacking them. It also is used in calculating your damage in boss events.
Defense skill points are supposed to lower your chances of being defeated when being attacked.
Personally I only put the points into stamina and energy. Since PvP events are extinct, I no longer raise my stamina and put it fully into energy. I've built 6 accounts with my main having 166 attack and 30def. Since 80% of events are based on energy these days I'd say for a nee account put them into energy mostly and occasionally stamina.

Cheers rocker! I also use skill points on energy but have always wondered.,,.

Cheers

crystalK
01-23-2014, 09:27 AM

Yes thanks for that helpful indeed....

Jclew
01-23-2014, 09:34 AM

When you level up and put all three points to attack the numerical figure in your profile doesn't change a digit... But at least you know.. derderder

cmbrbb
01-28-2014, 12:26 PM
I've read a couple of things that have said build your energy and stamina to the point where when you are not active (sleeping) you are building up your points so you are full when you come back. I level 111 adn have 1850 energy and 37 stamina. Energy takes me roughly 10 hours to replenish from empty and stamina takes about 1.5 hours. I'm working on building up my stamina but given the amount of energy these ltq are requiring I'm wondering if this is no longer a good idea. Any thoughts are appreciated.

murf
01-28-2014, 12:30 PM
I've read a couple of things that have said build your energy and stamina to the point where when you are not active (sleeping) you are building up your points so you are full when you come back. I level 111 adn have 1850 energy and 37 stamina. Energy takes me roughly 10 hours to replenish from empty and stamina takes about 1.5 hours. I'm working on building up my stamina but given the amount of energy these ltq are requiring I'm wondering if this is no longer a good idea. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I think you should work to build up stamina (they may start PVP tournaments again at some point), but like you said the LTQs are here to stay so Energy is very important right now. Since you have a nice base of energy, I'd probably start adding 1 stamina and 10 energy every level up.

Edit: If you are a gold spender, a stamina refill resets to 50, so many people like that to be their minimum level, so you can always get a full refill

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 12:41 PM
If you read the best of the best guides it gives the exact effect of skill points. I believe off the top of my head, over level 100 each skill point adds 100 to either attack or defence stats it is an invisible boost. Again don't quote me on the exact figure, check the best of the best guides.

murf
01-28-2014, 12:43 PM
If you read the best of the best guides it gives the exact effect of skill points. I believe off the top of my head, over level 100 each skill point adds 100 to either attack or defence stats it is an invisible boost. Again don't quote me on the exact figure, check the best of the best guides.

currently adds 10 to attack or defense after level 100

cmbrbb
01-28-2014, 12:49 PM
I think you should work to build up stamina (they may start PVP tournaments again at some point), but like you said the LTQs are here to stay so Energy is very important right now. Since you have a nice base of energy, I'd probably start adding 1 stamina and 10 energy every level up.

Edit: If you are a gold spender, a stamina refill resets to 50, so many people like that to be their minimum level, so you can always get a full refill

Thanks for the advice. How did the PVP tournaments work? I came in right around the time they had the Bloody Barbershop.

surfinguy369
01-28-2014, 01:01 PM

Energy only nothing else matters.