PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having technical issues with Knights?

AngelaRenea
01-22-2014, 10:58 PM
My game freezes up after about a minuet and will not register me touching the screen. I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling/reinstalling the game clearing app data and nothing works. The game will continue to run until I try to tap/click/touch something and then it will freeze up and say that the app has crashed and ask me if I want to wait / report / ok (ok being close the app)
Am I the only one having / who has had this issue and if someone else had this issue what did you do to fix it?
I put in a ticket to Gree, but I was hoping that there was something on my end I could do.
Thanks!

Dianish
01-22-2014, 11:08 PM
The only technical issue i've come across is that it wont recognize my tap on Special Attack which often causes a loss on EB ect. Not a faulty device - Its been testet. Only happens in KnD.

Got this theory that its suppose to be like that - Gree is "secretly" using such way of forcing player to spend gems - To bad it aint working for me. Its just a game.

Tryed doing a backup and factory reset device?

Do you have to many armors for your device to handle?

AngelaRenea
01-22-2014, 11:12 PM
I don't think I have too many armors, I'm 1 under cap. And like you said, it's just a game, If it comes down to factory reset of device or no Knights, I'm out, it's just not worth it (plus I'm not really sure how to a. go about a factory reset, and b. back up all my data/stuff from all my other apps) so hopefully Gree can figure it out!
It started during the last battle of the last war (not the one that just ended a few days ago, the previous one) and is hasn't improved.

Dianish
01-23-2014, 12:10 AM
I don't think I have too many armors, I'm 1 under cap. And like you said, it's just a game, If it comes down to factory reset of device or no Knights, I'm out, it's just not worth it (plus I'm not really sure how to a. go about a factory reset, and b. back up all my data/stuff from all my other apps) so hopefully Gree can figure it out!
It started during the last battle of the last war (not the one that just ended a few days ago, the previous one) and is hasn't improved.

Okay, its not the armors. Its known to be an issue to some players on devices with low memory.

There is many apps that can do a compelte back up of your entire device. i.e Titanium for one - IF you are rooted and Helium if not rooted. I used Helium my self and worked wonders.

Factory reset if done by entering your device settings. Where and how to get there depends on which OS you have and which version it is.

Backup, reset and restore doesnt take more than 20 mins if you use USB3.0 if backing up to the computer. Can vary from each individual.

Dave3d
01-23-2014, 09:10 AM
I have had 2 issues since the last update:

1. Arena. Sometimes my knight(s) will not even swing. Its not a swing and a miss. Knight moves forward, does NOT swing, and moves back. No points off of enemy, no ? for missed attack. Just, nothing. Usually I cant even get a 1 win streak going now. :(..
2. That special attack issue mentioned above. :(

Sarah 101
01-23-2014, 01:46 PM
android most of your apps has adv pop up , remove all the stupid free apps , then your (ram) will work just fine

Dianish
01-23-2014, 08:19 PM
android most of your apps has adv pop up , remove all the stupid free apps , then your (ram) will work just fine

I only have Line messenger and KnD installed along with all my music.

Besides, if the app isnt open it wont cause any issues. So i doubt its causing the issues.

sxespanky
01-24-2014, 02:46 AM
Okay, its not the armors. Its known to be an issue to some players on devices with low memory.

if thats the case ,then it cant hurt to get a memory saver app. it basically closes apps that secretly stay open in the background. your computer does the same thing. just need to stop them off at start up. i use advanced task killer (google market) in Android.

Dianish
01-24-2014, 03:49 AM
if thats the case ,then it cant hurt to get a memory saver app. it basically closes apps that secretly stay open in the background. your computer does the same thing. just need to stop them off at start up. i use advanced task killer (google market) in Android.

Or you could just stop adding more than it can handle. Same logic goes with everything. You dont play Crysis 2 with the HD mods on a 256 mb gpu either.

sxespanky
01-24-2014, 04:35 AM
Or you could just stop adding more than it can handle. Same logic goes with everything. You dont play Crysis 2 with the HD mods on a 256 mb gpu either.

your saying my day one windows XP wont play crysis 2? i hope steam does refunds.

Dianish
01-24-2014, 10:56 PM
your saying my day one windows XP wont play crysis 2? i hope steam does refunds.

Never mentioned an OS. So no.

Back to topic: Has the issue been fixed yet?

KnightsAndDragons
01-25-2014, 06:33 AM
It wont let me contribute gold to my guild! Its very frustrating

Sarah 101
01-25-2014, 06:55 AM
I only have Line messenger and KnD installed along with all my music.

Besides, if the app isnt open it wont cause any issues. So i doubt its causing the issues.
Don't listen to your music , try it

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 07:15 AM
i have not seen any issues. im using android, it could be problems with your touch device? i had noticed sometimes when i am holding >> fast forward i do have to hit a sweet spot to Special. id assume if its slow, close your apps - and get a app killing app. if you have in game troubles - like special button not working, it might be your phone or how your touching it. (im not being sarcastic, i am trying to help.)

AngelaRenea
01-25-2014, 11:29 AM
well my issues started right after I updated, and they are not any better. It's to the point where by the time the news bulletin loads the game is already frozen. I have advanced app killer and it was one of the first things that I tried. It is always the only app that I have running and this is the only app that I have issues with.

Dave3d
01-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Yeah, I am getting a LOT more crashes and hangs now.
Especially in the war last war.
:(

Dianish
01-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Don't listen to your music , try it

And how would that serve me? Im not having issues :) I never listen to music on my device when at home - only when outside. I never play while being outside - Only when at home with my WiFi.

Robert Downey Jr.
01-29-2014, 11:16 PM
I haven't been able to watch videos for two weeks, and never have I been able to watch them past the 20 gem mark. I feel like it cuts off after that, and even the offers aren't working. To which Gree always replies that the issuing offers support staff will fix it for me. They don't. They don't even exist to my knowledge. Everything gets me the same answer from Gree.. I even bought the "sportsman" knife for my brother, and didn't receive the 80 gems but Gree still doesn't care..

I'm on T-Mobile's network and even through wifi I can't get videos.

Can anyone advise me here? (Android side)

Thanks

Dave3d
01-31-2014, 09:18 AM
20 gems?
I get 'maybe' 1-2 video's a week. (sometimes none for 2 weeks or more).
And thats 2 gems.
Be grateful you get as many as you do.

The Pale Rider
01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
I even bought the "sportsman" knife

Isn't that a knife a month kind of deal? Looked like a really sketchy offer to sign up for. How's the knife?

Sarah 101
01-31-2014, 12:08 PM
And how would that serve me? Im not having issues :) I never listen to music on my device when at home - only when outside. I never play while being outside - Only when at home with my WiFi.

I'm not asking you, to tell "story of your life " I'm just trying to help
That all , good luck

Robert Downey Jr.
01-31-2014, 09:12 PM
The knife was well crafted and a great gift, I just called the next day and cancelled the membership, explaining that " I did it for the gems, yo" and the operator was thoroughly confused.

Dianish
01-31-2014, 09:15 PM
I'm not asking you, to tell "story of your life " I'm just trying to help
That all , good luck

I didnt tell you the story of my life. Thank you, but why try help me when i was not the one having issues? :)

Also, why the tone?

On topic: the sluggish armorsmiths is starting to annoy some people but could be easily fixed since it a bug.

Dave3d
02-01-2014, 12:22 AM
I am not so sure the sluggish armorsmith is a bug.
They might have done it intentionally, since lots of people were getting crashes when opening the armory before the update.
I can live with it, even though it is slow, and I like fast paced games.
:)

Stalaka
04-01-2014, 06:18 PM
I was crafting the Wasp Carapace+ in my armory and I was getting a little impatient so I bought some gems to upgrade the armory. I closed the application after I upgraded the Armory and finished playing for the day. When I reopened KnD the next day the armory was gone and the armor that should have finished crafting was no longer there either. I was hoping I could just start the craft again but the materials are gone also.

I'm pretty bummed because I really wanted to finish that 3 armor collection for the bonus armor. I contacted Gree a week ago and haven't received any reply. Does anyone know what an average response time to a ticket is? Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

Thanks

Adisty
04-02-2014, 05:08 AM
2 weeks, if you're lucky. In hindsight, probably shouldn't have upgraded while you had an armor in production.

Ponyhead
04-07-2014, 03:22 AM
Sooooooooooo my arena points reset to zero

and everytime i win a battle the total points go negative, equal to the amount i win and it resets to zero ... what the crap.

anyone having the same problem?

baskeman
04-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Sooooooooooo my arena points reset to zero

and everytime i win a battle the total points go negative, equal to the amount i win and it resets to zero ... what the crap.

anyone having the same problem?

Yeah, same for me

paulcris
04-07-2014, 03:43 AM
i have the same arena points problem on 1 account (iphone5). The other is OK (ipad)

crush2112
04-30-2014, 01:21 PM
my device deleted the apk for this game, and after reinstalling it- and signing in- it has started me over at lvl 1 - at the tutorial. yeah. i dont even want to play the game anymore unless gree can figure out how to recover my saved data for me- im guessing they need to use my friend code and match it with my email address.. but really; its been a week and they've only emailed me that they have received my email; not much help!