PDA

View Full Version : why is this game ripping me off

bradharvy
01-22-2014, 05:17 PM
I have put in money for gold 4 times now and received one. What can I do and does anyone else have this problem? I sent them an email. I plan on calling back tomorrow. 40.00 gone. I even tried to place 10 on Google play, well I did place 10 on Google play, used it to try and buy gold and one again, C. C. TOOK THE MONEY, BUT NO GOLD.

|Corruption|
01-22-2014, 05:25 PM
If you've already sent in an email, it's a waiting game.
You could send in another in case the first didn't go through or was overlooked.

Jclew
01-22-2014, 05:31 PM
From in the game you can hit menu then more then help, state your concern. Give them your in game name and mafia code. Then wait.

RealTeflonDon
01-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Yepp. Send in a ticket and allow time for support to reply to you. In the meantime, check your google wallet account to see if the transactions registered on googles end.

Aquaboo
01-22-2014, 06:23 PM
Ignore the Gree ticket route - they will take forever and just tell you to take it up with Google Wallet/Itunes.

Go to Google Wallet/iTunes straight away. I did this when it happened to me......with Google Wallet you give customer service a contact number and they phone you within 5 minutes. Simply refer to the transactions on your account and tell them that Gree did not provide you with the in-game commodity you paid for. When I did it, I had a refund within 2 hours and the money was back on my credit card within 2 banking days.

krimesity
01-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Same thing happened to me last week. It took daaaaaays but I finally got my gold.

sam0621
01-22-2014, 09:27 PM
Buy an apple product droid has server issues

krimesity
01-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Buy an apple product droid has server issues

LOL! Brilliant!

kimberleyj
01-22-2014, 09:39 PM
i had the same problem with my missing vault that i brought on my ipad and got the vault of gold 1 month later so it does take time.

brandocommando
01-23-2014, 09:23 AM
Ignore the Gree ticket route - they will take forever and just tell you to take it up with Google Wallet/Itunes.

Go to Google Wallet/iTunes straight away. I did this when it happened to me......with Google Wallet you give customer service a contact number and they phone you within 5 minutes. Simply refer to the transactions on your account and tell them that Gree did not provide you with the in-game commodity you paid for. When I did it, I had a refund within 2 hours and the money was back on my credit card within 2 banking days.

+1

Don't bother dealing with Gree. Ask Google for a refund.