PDA

View Full Version : Details Concerning the LTQ on Friday

SnapOpera
01-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Hello everyone!

A few key notes concerning the upcoming LTQ:

-The "Summon the Summoner" is part of the LTQ that will be releasing on Friday Noon; 'C'Thor's Followers' & the wrapper quest 'C'Thor's Summoning'

-The wrapper quest (C'Thor's Summoning) will require players to complete both C'Thor's Followers and Summoning the Summoner LTQs.

-The C'Thor's Followers LTQ, once completed will reward the user about 1.2 million in Honors, which will help with Summon the Summoner quest. However we released the Summon the Summoner quest early in order for users to earn more 'Honors' to be prepared for the event.

Quisp
01-22-2014, 05:55 PM
First off thank you very much for your increased posting and comunacation!

I think this quest and use of honor took the players very much by suprize. May I make a suggestion. This weekend have a boost in honor payout of about 10x that may give some a fighting chance to finish this quest

The total rewards should be at least 1.5 mil in honor for the highest level priced item.

Thanks for letting us know this but this quest is a kick in the teeth with a poo covered shoe. Players would have needed to understand this for a month to have a good chance at getting the honor needed.

But again thanks for the increased comunacation and please keep it up.

zach123
01-22-2014, 06:01 PM
The total rewards should be at least 1.5 mil in honor for the highest level priced item.

Thanks for letting us know this but this quest is a kick in the teeth with a poo covered shoe. Players would have needed to understand this for a month to have a good chance at getting the honor needed.

+2 and even 1.5 million honor is not enough for some of the lower level players who have not been able to amass it over multiple years,

larrydavid
01-22-2014, 06:09 PM
"About 1.2 million honor" wtf does that mean, you don't even know as a developer what you are adding up?

Ragnar Wigglestik 100K
01-22-2014, 06:24 PM
If it takes 2.4 million honor to buy the rewards, how is 1.2m going to help anyone except the most elite players who have been frugal with their honor points?

I've played for almost a year (LVL 152 10.8m att/ 9.5m def) and have spent 200k in honor. I will still be 300-400k short if the award payout is only 1.2m.

Everyone I've talked to thinks this is ridiculous.

Zenobia
01-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the info.

Finding this out earlier would have been nicer, yes, but this is another step from Gree that IMO is on a great path: they ACTUALLY just let us know a LOT about a quest BEFORE it begins.

In the last couple days,
They gave us a use for honor.
They gave us weapons.
They communicated with us what is going to happen.

I am very encouraged by these recent apparent reactions to our long-expressed desires, especially the better communication. Perhaps if we thank them for these baby steps, see the positives rather than focus solely on what we still wish to be corrected, they will continue on this path.

NinjaHonu
01-22-2014, 06:53 PM
"About 1.2 million honor" wtf does that mean, you don't even know as a developer what you are adding up?

^^ LMFAO! hahahaha. It means it could be 1.1m or .8m or 1.6m.... Can you put "about 2.385m" honor in the LTQ quest?

Dredd JAG
01-22-2014, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the info.

Finding this out earlier would have been nicer, yes, but this is another step from Gree that IMO is on a great path: they ACTUALLY just let us know a LOT about a quest BEFORE it begins.

In the last couple days,
They gave us a use for honor.
They gave us weapons.
They communicated with us what is going to happen.

I am very encouraged by these recent apparent reactions to our long-expressed desires, especially the better communication. Perhaps if we thank them for these baby steps, see the positives rather than focus solely on what we still wish to be corrected, they will continue on this path.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Berneburg
01-22-2014, 07:35 PM
I don't understand how releasing the "spend honor" quest early will allow me to earn more honor? Plus, the only way to earn honor right now is attacking and raiding. 50,000 more attacks and I'm good to go!

Bastardo79
01-23-2014, 01:02 AM
this quest is a fake

echus14
01-23-2014, 03:03 AM
What GREE should have done was for the period of the Summon the Summoner LTQ, increased everyone's honor point payouts by 100x. It actually could have been fun for everyone to be attacking and raiding each other for the 5 day period (unless you are overvault and saving for something ... in which case ... *shudder*). As I said in the General discussion post and has been highlighted by other players, unless you are within about 10000 HPs from the target, you simply can't raid/attack enough. So, the extra time is not much help for the vast majority of players. Anyway, hopefully, GREE will set the LTQ parameters better next time.

Sim
01-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Is this going to be release at Noon GMT, EST or PDT?

Shadows
01-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Is this going to be release at Noon GMT, EST or PDT?

Evidently it's Noon PDT

LordIndy
01-24-2014, 06:42 PM
Again, people whine because they can't complete something others might. I have only been through the heroic boss event once, and totally missed one. I had only spent about 50k on Voracious Abominations when I thought, "this might be worth something someday" and decided to spend no more. After all the rediculous amount of honor to change my stats by 200 seemed unremarkable.

Prior to the quest, I had 1.25M honor. Sounds like the perfect amount to me.

Warmonger
01-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Lucky you! the total quest prize is 1.175m making me 60k short (and I've saved for a very long time) the difference between not been able to complete raid bosses since they made them only for the few to complete. Come on gree how about another way to make up honour points if we are this close? I'm not gong to get 60k through attacking or raiding.

justinp
01-25-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm 48k short. I've spent way to much on gems, but I still don't have enough. I've completed a lot of events and I've barely ever spent anything. Need to have a way to convert either gold or gems into honor... Or how about a 24 hour quest with honor only prizes to give people a fighting chance, I don't mind working for it if I can't just buy it.

How about a limited time boost pack of honor. Can buy in 10k 50k 100k 500k 1.5M 2.5M incriments?

Sim
01-27-2014, 04:59 AM
I agree, If you can't buy it at least let us earn it.