PDA

View Full Version : Current Dev Cycle?

RealTeflonDon
01-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback. While we can't implement everything at once, the scratchers are already in the dev cycle to be updated. :)

+1 CNG for this kind of news, as its greatly appreciated. However, I'm wondering (and surely many others), what all is currently in the works for this Dev cycle?

It would be great if this kind of info could be released on a monthly basis. This way we all have more to look forward to than just the new cycle of events.

Note: Posting such info should not mean that it's definitely coming in that month, just that its being worked on.

The Billionaire
01-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Totally agree. A sticky thread with what's coming / being worked on etc would be great

Blowin Smoke
01-22-2014, 04:19 PM
As this thread somewhat pertains to the question asked in mine that CNG was kind enough to answer, I would also like to know, besides scratchers and RP, what else is being worked on!

Lol I feel like we are getting carried away with all these questions!

RealTeflonDon
01-23-2014, 11:55 AM
CNG, sorry for the bump but I feel like this could be something you could handle, or at least someone from the development team?

This would do a lot for the player's faith and help answer a lot of people's questions. It shouldn't be anything set in stone but a tentative guideline of whats being looked into and maybe potential ideas you guys are rolling around.

Ya know, something stickied to the top. There's tons of suggestions regarding RP items & potential uses, as well as requests for improved daily scratch off rewards. This would help eliminate some of those repeated requests.

Ps- I hear ya smoke. Figured I'd get it back on page 1 after seeing CNG's reply in the feedback thread.

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Give it a couple hours, that seems to be when they start to rummage through these type of things.

Jeremy Kyle
01-23-2014, 12:37 PM
You could also add things that you wont be working on to stop people asking

RealTeflonDon
01-23-2014, 12:52 PM
The main goal of such a stickied thread would be to consolidate dispersed information to one easily found thread & inform players of the changes being made.

This would help to prevent forum goers from making threads/posts with questions that have already been answered. It would help to bring some excitement back to the game or at least give us things to look forward to. It would also give people the heads up about changes they may not like (an example being, the LTB prize rewards going from beginning of upgrade to at the end of it). That would help prevent the forum from being filled with agitated players.