PDA

View Full Version : Feedback thread

Pages : [1] 2

Assault and Flattery
01-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Okay okay, you asked for it, here it is. Post your constructive feedback here. Stuff that is just plain negative for the sake of being negative will be removed.

What types of events do you like the most? The least?

What would you like to see added to the game? Removed?

The Billionaire
01-22-2014, 03:05 PM
Finished my pizza so here's my list of suggestions i've made over the years ;)

BRING BACK THE OLD GOLD BONUS PROGRAM, THIS NEW ONE IS AWFUL AND I HAVE SINCE CUT MY SPENDING TO A FRACTION OF WHAT IT WAS.

Stats Page

Now that the stats are scrollable i like to see the inventories broken down a bit more.

•Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
•A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.

Menu Page

•Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
•Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.

Mafia

•Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it. Trying to finding someone's hood to visit is an absolute nightmare.

Goals

•Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
•A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.

Events

•Regular PvP Tournament's
•Regular Robbery Tournament's
•A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
•A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
•Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
•Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
•Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.
•Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
•More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.

Respect Points

•A higher tier of respect items, the last ones that were introduced barely increase a lot of players stats
•More defensive RP guns and cars.
•Double RP weekends.

Level & Expansions

•When you're able to open up another 50 game levels
•Expansions - Thanks for adding more expansions

Suggested Buildings

•Shooting Range
•Boxing Ring
•Lawyers Office
•Chop Shop
•Court House
•Coffee Shop
•Supermarket
•Gym
•Bomb Making Factory

Inventory

•Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
•Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.

As for my latest thoughts -

Syndicates

•Release more syndicate bonuses
•Syndicate PvP goals when there's no syndicate event live such as have your syndicate win 5000 robberies etc.
•Have a refresh button on the battle screen.

LTQ's

•Having two LTQ's running at the same time is totally wrong IMO. Give us a chance to complete an LTQ before another one starts. I also think you shouldn't have the same type of event twice in the same mission plan.
•LTQ's have become way too expensive so you need to start releasing some energy modifiers that the whole community can have a chance to win. MW has had plenty of energy modifiers released, i think some players in MW have close to +20 energy regen every 50 seconds.

Raid Bosses

•Uzi's should also drop from PvP and Robberies just like bricks do.
•Also the price of an Uzi is ridiculous in CC. In MW you get 10 Uzi's for 10 gold which is a fair price. 1 Uzi for 5 gold is outrageous.
•Ditch the particle effects from Raid Boss events. Nobody cares about the rain but they do care about the performance of the game and the particles slow it down.

Other than that Raid Boss events are a great team event.

Other Stuff

•Introduce the MW ranking system
•I really like that robbery event where you had to rob a certain building. It was challenging.
•Maybe some more decorations, there's plenty that get used on the maps, why can't they be in the store?

Lastly Purple Thong is right. Get this stickied asap

Purple thong
01-22-2014, 03:07 PM
I think epic bosses are huge amounts of fun!

Ltq's cost too much real money to complete.

More syndicate bonuses.
i.e. +1 building upgrade (x5)
-5% building upgrade time (x5)
-5% building upgrade cost (x5)
-5% energy time to refill (x5)
+1 energy every time you get +3 energy (x5)

A one time limited offer to reset skill points.

Lastly, this should be stickied!

P.S. Enjoy the pizza, Billionaire.

Touch Down
01-22-2014, 03:08 PM
OMG!

1. Case events they suck. What system does this use? komphu gacha?

2. We don't like back to back LTQ events. Hard on energy and gold.

3. Rising cost of the game is killing it. Do you have data or survey information to back this up? Please hear our cries of pain...... It's getting too expensive!

4. Huge stat inflation. We hate it tone it down.

5. PVP are they gone? We like them.

6. Epic raid boss events are cool! Just give us time between events and collecting.

7. Building def stats are kinda lame, they need to actually have some impact on stats.

RealTeflonDon
01-22-2014, 03:10 PM
_-*Event Ranking (Descending order)*-_

1.) LTBs
2.) Epic Boss
3.) Raid Boss
4.) PvP Battles
5.) World Domination Battles
6.) Case Events
7.) Syndicate LTQs
8.) Job LTQs
9.) Leaderboard Case Events

---Potential New Content & Content that Should Return---

-Syndicate Cities-

Overview:

The Syndicate City's primary function acts as an additional source of syndicate income. Like your own city, it would be prone to attack from rival syndicate players. The leader & officers determine which buildings will be built and in general would function as the average player's city does.

The difference here being that, each syndicate member is available to collect from the buildings when they're ready for collection. This could work a couple of ways-

"x" amount of players have to collect the building before the full value of the building is added to the Synd bank.

or

One player collects & the full value goes to the Synd bank.

Additionally, the player(s) could earn a percentage of that building income.

As I said before editing this post, this could be a new venue for syndicate bonuses. For instance, the "Construction Yard" could reduce building upgrade time a percentage for each level (i.e.- L.10 = -10% upgrade time). The "Fitness Club" could increase energy regeneration by one point per level that the building is & so on and so forth.

Also mentioned prior to this edit, entire events could be based off of this new feature. Imagine a hybrid WD event mixed with a PvP event which is scored based off of the amount of cash stolen from rival syndicates. This could also translate into a month (maybe just 2 weeks) long type of event that ranks syndicates on the number of robberies they've won or total cash stolen.

***Note: I realize that this would require a ton of resources for GREE to implement this feature. However, I feel that it would greatly help to freshen this game up. The following isn't a dig on GREE, but, the repetition and redundancy of RB/EB/LTQ/SLTQ/WD etc etc is getting old for a lot of us.***

I'll edit again tomorrow after reading other's feedback and add a few other things I'm missing.

RuckusX
01-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Hello A&F, thanks for the thread. I, like many here, am agreeable to the new idea of purchasing weapons with IN Game cash :-) I am also intrigued by the necessity to complete other missions to access othere missions. Though I believe it could prove to unacceptable if set in the wrong circumstances. I understand the need for stat inflation, such a quick inflation can draw much negative feedback as you have seen. My one request I would prefer to have is allow players to use ingenuity and tactics to complete missions, not just the all mighty dollar. Yes, I agree gold buyers should have the advantage. There are MANY positive suggestions I have seen to address this matter. Again, thank you for the thread.

Edit: to compile a list of great ideas from this thread IMO

1, Syndicate Cities. Though that might be far fetched at this point, it would bring a lot of interest back to the game.

2, Mob Market, Billionaire has a great idea about a market players can buy and sell weapons.

3, Ability to win Gold. Scratchers are in serious need of updating in the first place. As are RP items.

4, LTQs are better spread apart. Please stop the overlapping of missions.

5,PvP with syndicate goals.

MrMarshmallow
01-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Make the game fun again! Most people are only still playing because of the friends they have made but still players are quitting everyday! If you make events possible with moderate gold use, rather than making it impossible for any team not in the top 50 then you'll probably end up with more people spending gold:)

Syndicates should have their own hoods and all players can benefit from the buildings built there.

Scratchers need to be updated or something new can come in its place.

Sort out lag;)

Make rps useful again!! New items, syndicate bonuses, LTB's, anything will do lol

Thanks a&f

krimesity
01-22-2014, 03:13 PM
I'd like to be able to adjust my skill points.

I'd also like to be able to shrink my hood.

candyson
01-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Revert to the old matchup system!
Make LTBs at least 100 mil to build!

1) I think that there should be one epic boss event every cycle. However, you need to put the healths at a reasonable amount... These super low healths don't add any value to the event. After the healths are back to normal, tier 1/2 need a little buff, to make it challenging even for the super minis

2) Release a NEW set of cash equipment bought through the store, that are both expensive and better than what is currently available.

3)Reduce the gold needed to a reasonable amount on the LTQs/SLTQs.

4)Add more syndicate bonuses... Possibly even costing respect.

5) Make LTBs cost about $100 million. This makes it to where IPH will be very useful again... It will benefit those who have a high IPH

6) Use a similar daily reward system as in MW.

7) Reduce the randomness in attacking. We shouldn't be losing to defenses 1 mil+ below our attack

8) Knock-Off LTBs. Introduce knock off LTBs(same payout, etc.) That would allow peoe who didn't get it to buy two, and those who already have it to buy two more

9) Bring back PvP LTQs... Where you have to rob buildings to get past the goals
I will edit as I think of any more ideas

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 03:15 PM
i would really like less ltqs, i really enjoyed pvps because you can spend as much gold as you want rather than needing a certain amount. pvp should really be put back in the cycle.

raid boss=good
epic boss=good
pvp=good
ltq= getting fed up of them
war =good
collect 10=good
leaderboard event= bad

thats just my opinion others may disagree

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Make the game fun again! Most people are only still playing because of the friends they have made but still players are quitting everyday! If you make events possible with moderate gold use, rather than making it impossible for any team not in the top 50 then you'll probably end up with more people spending gold:)

Syndicates should have their own hoods and all players can benefit from the buildings built there.

Scratchers need to be updated or something new can come in its place.

Sort out lag;)

Make rps useful again!! New items, syndicate bonuses, LTB's, anything will do lol

Thanks a&f

Thanks for the feedback. While we can't implement everything at once, the scratchers are already in the dev cycle to be updated. :)

kplm
01-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Please add:
New items to be purchased with respect points
More mods/syn bonuses
More PvP events

Less of:
Impossible to finish events
Back to back LTQs

The Billionaire
01-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Another admin person!

It's like Christmas on the CC forum today.

Welcome CrazyNerdyGirl

Chica
01-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Making a list now will update in a bit.

CCKallDAY
01-22-2014, 03:29 PM
Thanks for listening to me :)

Kid T
01-22-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm okay with the case event - it's one of the few events that free players are on almost equal footing with big gold spenders.

Problems with these events:

- Way too much gold is needed to complete each event. Seriously, 1 vault should be more than sufficient. Otherwise, you will have more and more players quitting because they can't afford to keep up, which means fewer people playing concluding with this game being less fun for the big gold spenders.
- Overlapping events are a pain. Now we are being asked to not only spend vaults to finish, but also choose which event we spend our energy on (at least for those of us who don't have unlimited vaults of gold to spend).
- Stat inflation is getting out of control. I've been playing this game for a long time (2+ years i think) and players who have started an account 2 months ago have similar stats. Do something to help your loyal players who have been with you for awhile - otherwise, we will quit.
- Too many bugs with the game and the events. From server lag, to inadvertant gold charges, etc. etc. etc.
- Give us more information prior to event launch. Since Gree started syndicates, it's become the major focus of the game. However, with the dearth of information prior to event launch - syndicate leadership has no ability to plan or instruct members on any plan to proceed and it becomes something akin to a free-for-all until another syndicate posts some information to guide us along.

Positives:
- Finding a use for RP's and incorporating them into ltq's are an excellent idea. Too bad the execution failed
- The game is still fun, but it's becoming less fun. Save the fun by listening and incorporating some of our suggestions.
- Thanks for being open-minded and asking for feedback, knowing that you want to keep this game going is important to us players. Now show us how serious you are by incorporating some suggestions. Please keep an open line of communication and let us know which ideas are being considered.

drowranger
01-22-2014, 03:42 PM
How how about you at least give us our Christmas/new year gift that we still waiting for ?

jimbo.
01-22-2014, 03:44 PM
I would like weapons to be in order, be it alphabetical or stat high to low instead of all jumbled,

The boss event was my favorite event, still is, its quite easy now but to mix it up a bit how about instead of a syndicate goal of just hitting it 300 times we have a beginner, normal and elite tier like the raid boss, so 250 beginner, 500 normal and 750 elite per day, with tiered weapons for each and a top prize for collecting all,

The raid boss is also a favorite, Uzi drop is tough this time, and 5 gold for 1 uzi is too much in my opinion, but the lag on android across my whole syndicate was nearly unbearable, and other syndicates as well, lost out on lots of items because I couldn't hit a boss,

Loving the LTBs but a time for it to come out would be great to plan upgrades and a week or so in between would be good to work on my iph for a while, just doing a LTB time after time is rather boring

I've seen new scratch cards are coming, I had one in the raid boss when my account was being screwy, what I saw looked good,

New decorations would be lovely as well, anymore I'll let you know thank you AF

Meangrn
01-22-2014, 03:46 PM
I just want a like and dislike option for comments on the threads here.

Nighteg
01-22-2014, 03:49 PM
1) Since most top 250 teams have already did all the syndicate upgrades, the "money donation" is redundant.
So as many people have already asked, please add more syndicate bonuses (increase the tiers from 5 to 10 or more).
That'll keep us occupied for another year.

2) more PVP events! The only event i really enjoyed!

3) Make this sticky please!

4) EXPENSIVE LTBs (with awesome rewards)!!!

JessieAllen33
01-22-2014, 03:49 PM
First of all I wanna say thank you for listening A&F it does help when someone actually gets back to us. I have a few suggestions:
Start of with my main one, stop with all the LTQs. It's quite insane to think that we had 3 LTQs this past war cycle. Ways to make it better is, have one LTQ. Make it a week long, and make it possible for us to get some sorts of prehits in. Then have an SLTQ/LTQ and don't make it to where you have to spend 40k gold on the last level to get a mod less prize. Drop a one LTQ and add the epic boss. Update healths on them as well. And for crying out loud, please bring back pvps they are one of the funnest events to be a part of. But please up their stats on prizes since stat inflation as skyrocketed

Secondly, a good help would be to make Uzis drop able by attacking or robbing from a rival, as it is sometimes hard to farm Uzis from just using energy. Also make brick drop rate a little bit higher. I rob usually everyday and I have 5 bricks from the end of last war.

Lastly, I'm gonna combine two things into this one. Add more syndicate bonuses, as well as building boosts like you do in MW. A few syndicate bonuses could be health regen(but make it crazy expensive) as well as maybe a energy bonus, or even something as little as being able to take more malfia into battle. My last topic of discussion will be LTBS. Which is my favorite event in the game, I love being able to upgrade and buy these unique buildings. But I did miss out on two of them which does suck and I would love being able to buy them. We should have a forum vote on which LTB we want to bring back for maybe a week to just buy no prizes awarded and maybe do that every month. And no more cheap LTBS, iph is the one thing that HLP will always have over minis or these new power accounts. Make it to where you are making your long time customers happier. Oh yeah do away with scratchers and give us daily reward system or make scratchers on par with new stat inflation. Give us something to buy rp with. And give us new cash buildings. Not to much to ask for, right? 😂

Now I just want to thank you again. Appreciate your time.

KillaDon
01-22-2014, 03:51 PM
I would like to see some kind of energy full for level 250's since
We are stuck there and don't even have the chance to level up and get a free full bar of energy. I know y'all might say well we will add level 300 but still doesn't help til it's done. Or atleast allow chance for energy mods meaning not so out of reach for most syns. You have it in most of your other games so don't know why not here.

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Pvp with syndicate goals and robs.

syndicate goal: help your team win 300 fights
syndicate goal: help your team win 300 robs of a nightclub

also revamp the prizes so they are not worthless.

you already have all that alredy so shouldnt take long to implement it

dbell525
01-22-2014, 04:08 PM
I just want stuff to work right, especially stuff that works for one OS and not the other. E.G. syndicate goal contributors. I see 4 names then a bunch of repeats. I've reported a number of times. I think this works on IOS. I want to be able to see perspective members stats. This used to work. Has been broke for months. Drop rates on bricks, uzis. Need I say more?

Chica
01-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Buildinga:
Reprise on old LTB buildings available for a 24-48 hour period, maybe costing double or with gold.
Possible knock off buildings so people can get two more or get ones they missed.
Get rid of or revamp defensive buildings.
New Boost Buildings like in MW. ( Time off, increased output, stat boosts, increaced respect output, ect.)
More type A buildings even if LTB and expensive.
Change xmas ltb to a type A as a belated Christmas gift
Buildings with RP, keep the prices reasonable for those who purchased the 2 million rp item

Items
Many suggest RP items
Even new cash items

Events:
Less LTQ of the map verioty they are becoming
Bring back PvP
Rob x amount of x LTQ, maybe make it a sltq, lower level people would have better luck finding certain buildings.

Syndicate:
More upgrades
new tab for "syndicate buildings" which lewder would build at a pretty expensive but gives direct money to the syndicate. (Think like 250 million for like 25k iph for syndicate at level 1)
A new tab for bulletins so syndicate leader or officers can post notifications that dont get hurried.
New tab for donations.

I know I have more but can't recall them atm, will make a new post with them.

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-22-2014, 04:31 PM
Another admin person!

It's like Christmas on the CC forum today.

Welcome CrazyNerdyGirl

Thanks for the welcome. :) Hopefully you'll be hearing from more devs. We are trying a community outreach program to respond to issues, post event information before the event starts, and have more communication with the community. We just have to balance responding in the forums and creating content since we don't have a full time moderator. :/

Fredfreddy
01-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Fix/update the usefulness of defensive buildings
Release another build+1 buildings at a time item.. Did that get forgotten about?
Scratcher update
use for RP
More syndicate bonuses

In terms of events:
Raid bosses are cool, but mix it up a tad (the goal chain)
Epic bosses are also cool, but need a refresh (currently too easy)
LTBs are cool
I like the new LTQ format (the stafna LTQ)
I thought the LTQ where we had to go on a building hunt was cool, but realize it was hard if you couldn't find some buildings. Maybe some similar "hunting" LTQ though. Like rob X amount from a single hood, X different buildings from a single hood, perform X robberies in an hour, rob X buildings that are a certain size, win X amount of times in a row, maybe even LOSE X times in a row, then chain all that together somehow.
Case events seem to frustrate people the most as you could spend any amount of gold and still not complete, with your other events there is a tangible amount of gold spend required to win an item. Maybe some transparency on the odds or something? Maybe have them go up with the more opens you do?
Syndicate case events?

Also: keep stickied the things you're working on, be it new content or big fixes, it will probably cut back on the redundant threads

Ryanwvv
01-22-2014, 04:36 PM
I think the robbery tournement is a great idea. Since I've played this game there hasn't been a event just for robbing.

Jclew
01-22-2014, 04:37 PM
The biggest issue I have with the current "Events" is stacking multiple (like 4 at a time this week) things that use one in game resource. Now if I could use RP or IGC to refill my health then heck, lets do it. But as of now unless you have tons of disposable income to spend on gold, then there is absolutely no chance for completion...

Mrbojangles155
01-22-2014, 04:40 PM
I do not like adding someone to a list so you can easily jump back to their hood and rob or fight them. That would kill the game fast. I do think more buildings should be able to be purchased along with increase in hood size along with max level increase. I like the 10 case events with the if you collect 8 special prizes you get another hidden item. I think we should be able to win gold in game like on scratchers or out of a case event 5 or 10 brick prizes should be added and then for the gold on a scratcher it should tier just like the rest. I would also like more syndicate bonuses and syndicate scavenger hunts should be implied like rob x many of this building type or collect from x building so many times I hate the pvp events. The prize tiers were too spread out and your hood gets unwanted attention and then some stay longer than the event. And the biggest thing the inventory needs to be sorted better by stats and then we should be able to sell back any items we don't want for respect points or cash and add more respect items. That would all be great

JessieAllen33
01-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome. :) Hopefully you'll be hearing from more devs. We are trying a community outreach program to respond to issues, post event information before the event starts, and have more communication with the community. We just have to balance responding in the forums and creating content since we don't have a full time moderator. :/
Well welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll come to love everyone on here, I think most mods do 😉

Ram
01-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Stop being so ridiculous with all the ltq's. We should not need 3-4 vaults to finish one.

Zaz42
01-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Thanks for this thread here's a few things:

1. LTQs getting out of hand. Energy and the number of LTQs is way too much.
2. Bring in a robbing/attacking ltq
3. PvP bring it back please
4. Epic bosses are fun
5. Higher Uzi drop
6. Player to player cash transfer. Or withdraw from syn bank after all bonuses collected.
7. Rp, a lot of us are sitting at millions and can't do anything with it.

Nicholas
01-22-2014, 04:49 PM
Update ur cash and respect coin weapons. Daily scratchers are outdated, too

Rodney26
01-22-2014, 05:12 PM
Make a finish now button for the ltqs..why make me sit for 30-45 minutes doing something instead of a finish button for x ammount of gold..I didn't finish the ltq today bc I got caught up in work and didn't have time.

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-22-2014, 05:18 PM
I noticed a few players mentioned using RP for things. If you have an idea you'd like to add, we have a forum posts here for suggestions:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80785-Approximate-timeframe-of-when-RP-items-will-be-implemented

Sideline Sal
01-22-2014, 05:19 PM
I agree with most all of the above suggestions.

1. Tone down the LTQ's, both frequency and required energy
2. If you want to run 2 events at the same time, make one energy based and one stamina based (LTQ/PvP)
3. Definitely bring back PvP's
4. Max level increase to 300
5. Make Respect Points valuable again
6. The new version of LTQ was fun, loot drop required in order to do another stage of the LTQ, just make it manageable for most players, not just top spenders
7. Agree with the new syn bonus suggestions
8. Sorting inventory would be awesome - though does not affect game play, so not crucial
9. Better lists when announcing the start of the event. We have players like Reaper and a number of others that have to pool information together to post a list so everyone can use. You already have that list, why not post it? Having info on what the targets are and how much energy it costs to complete in an LTQ is a big deal.
9. Intrigued by the idea of syn cities or hoods, would be great to explore that more

Thanks for posting this thread A&F and mods, Welcome CrazyNerdyGirl to the war zone

jmeijer
01-22-2014, 05:32 PM
I agree with most of you here. There are a lot of things that I'd like to see in CC:

- More expensive LTB's. Or two at a time, a cheap one and an expensive one. The LTB's are slowing down on my IPH growth for quite a while now.
- Possibility to upgrade beginner buildings quicker when your IPH is above a certain amount. Or decrease the upgrade times for the beginner buildings entirely. That helps the new players as well.
- New syndicate bonuses. My syndicate finished the bonuses a long time ago and we have almost 50 billion saved for future upgrades. We would like to get some new ones!
- Boost buildings like Modern War has them.
- Updated rewards for Thug Life goals. Modifiers would be excellent rewards, because mods don't lose their value and normal items do with stat inflation.
- Make the ILTQ at wars cheaper. It is demotivating to have to get 1200 wins, or five vaults. I would spend some more if you guys made it 700 or 750 wins.
- Scratchers have to get an update. I would love to see an energy refill as a prize, certainly when LTQ's are active.
- Raise the level cap to 300/350. MW got it already, we need it too. There are a lot of people in the shark tank atm, it is time.
- Please please please give us mortals a possibility to get the multiple upgrade modifier. It's not possible to get closer to the biggest IPH's in the game when they can upgrade their best buildings + do the LTB at the same time.
- Gold confirmation button. MW already has it. It would save you a lot of time viewing and answering tickets.
- An option to sort mafia, I don't care if it's at alphabetical order or at number of times visited, but it would save a lot of time.
- Search button for items in the inventory. I don't want to have to check 15 minutes before I found the item I wanted to see.
- Make attack and defense skill points worth it again! 10 per skill point is so ****ty that no decent player puts their skill points there anymore.
- Definitely NO player to player cash transfers, as someone posted above. It is unfair to other people without the right contacts. Everyone should have an equal opportunity to build their IPH.
- Uzis have to drop a lot more, or the option to purchase uzis must be a lot cheaper. 5 gold for one uzi is not the way to go. Less is more at this point. I would've spent a vault if uzis were available for 1 gold per 5 uzis.
- Give us a lot more defense modifiers! Everyone can attack everyone now. Not bad in wars, but it is not nice to get robbed every single day.
- Possibility to buy previous modifiers that you've missed with gold, in-game cash or RP. I would love to buy the Loaded Dice (less upgrade time) for instance, because I missed that one.
- Leaders and officers must be able to see the stats of requesting people imo. It would be very handy for me, because I could reject the request immediately (as an officer) when the stats of the person are not good enough to join my syndicate.
- I would like to be able to see the hoods of all my fellow syndicate members. When you press view, you can only see their stats. I often help people from my syndicate with questions about their hood/economy, so that would save me a lot of time.
- RP items and cash items need an update (already mentioned before countless times).
- More decorations! Maybe it's an idea to be able to click on and purchase decorations from maps. They have to be really expensive though.

Kev33y
01-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Just the one idea
To be able to kick players during a war

MaschedUp
01-22-2014, 05:47 PM
My suggestions, which should be implemented asap:

• All event start times at 7pm GMT, like start time of battle weekends.
• PvP Tournament's back, 1 per cycle, we all love these and are incredible fun
• Ability to adjust your skill points to the event you're doing (energy and stamina) or give people back the ones wasted on attack or defence that do absolutely nothing
• 1 LTQ per cycle and 1 SLTQ per cycle, not back to back or overlapping.
• Make normal parts of LTQ's so that free players that can finish and Elite for gold users like it used to be before you needed 5 vaults to complete
• Ditch the scratchcards or update the prizes. They are so outdated.

Just making the above changes will make most of us happy.

I like a lot of other suggestions that have been posted so far.

Ruxpin
01-22-2014, 05:51 PM
My overall biggest concern would have to be the lack of health and energy regeneration mods. Both MW and KA have health regen mods and should have been implemented here from the start. It would be great to have those categories as syndicate bonuses to work towards as well as possibly a few prize modifiers.

Where the negative is concerned.... You guys are making the overall cost of this game unbearable. Nonstop events that require massive amounts of gold leading up to syndicate wars that are solely a spend to win event themselves is getting out of hand. If the costs of energy refills and war health refills maybe we could get more gold for our money. There's no way an LTQ should cost up to $600 worth of gold to complete and be released a couple of days before war, which can cost well more than that for top ranking teams.

H8er-aid
01-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Maybe a relaxed cycle every now and then to space out events more. Maybe have a certain numbers of events between wars with raid or epic boss every time then rotate in ltq and pvp.

CCKallDAY
01-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Events:
- Robbing LTQ/SLTQ (rob x type of building, rob ltb, rob people x times)

- "Old Style" PvP events, do x many fights and you know you get a weapon, do another x many fights and get an item, then score so many wins and get the top 10 fighter prize with x modifier, and the fun explosive theme part (pigskin, snowball, tp rolls, exploding turkey);
Maybe some new ones could be ( not listed in any order) "Heart Bomb" (Valentines Day), "Exploding Shamrock" (St Patricks Day), Jack-O-Bomb (Halloween), Ornament Bomb (Christmas), Red White & Blue Explosion (Independance Day)

- LTB's with no prize, those ones like the Frosty Hideout, Gingerbread House, Haunted Mansion, Gobble Gobble Buffet. Some new ones could be Elf's Hideout (Christmas)

- How about we do the crime city triathlon? 24 hour battle, 24 hour raid boss, 24 hour PvP. Sounds great and whoever came up with this gets the credit.

Buildings:

- Have 2 LTB's at the same time. One for the people with the great IPH and one for the lower IPh people and newbies. This way everyone can build their IPH and still get prizes to make the game a little more fair. The one that costs more should have stronger weapons for the people with better IPH, to make it an incentive to have good IPH. I know none of the people with at least 5M IPH hate the annoying high-stat, horrible IPH leaches robbing all of their buildings and getting all that money and nothing to get back from them. Espescially if you are one of the people with really good IPH, such as Zendfrim.

- Add a few buildings, maybe buildings better than the nightclub itsself in the store. We could have a "Train Station" lets say with 15M payout a day and costs 500M. Great building IMO.

- You could have a building that pays out respect, energy, or uzis. They would cost a lot of money and have a low payout. Let's say one uzi per 2 hours. You could collect 7 uzis in a day. These buildings could not get robbed, only the respect buildings. There is an energy building on the FaceBook game, called the Coffee Shop (that's all i know of, i read a wiki)
RP building you could upgrade an buy with RP, energy buy and upgrade the same.

Items:

We could have a few more items in the store, maybe ones that can keep up with the stat inflation. How about an item with 1,000 atk/def and costs 100M. That could be great for a start.

Mafia:

Increase the mafia limit. We could bring more items into battle which would be great with the new items (above) at the same time. The people with great IPH could buy more of those 1K items quicker and fill up those mafia, making them stronger with only spending fake in-game money, instead of spending gold. Make IPH more valuable and have the leaches regretting what they did wrong. You have done this in Modern War and I would like to see this here too.

Levels:

Add another 50 levels. Your customers at level 250 won't get a lot of points if they match up with people at low(er) levels like 200, they won't spend as much gold and there goes GREE's money. We could go to level 300 and get many more points. You already did this in Modern War and I would like to see it released here also.

Syndicates:

Have maybe another syndicate event just like the syndicate war, but have the ability to link syndicates up to one another. The syndicates could have a syndicate alliance and be able to even fight each other. But once they link together, they can't leave the alliance until the syn war is over. This would be really fun and encourage more syndicate teamwork.

Have a syndicate chat where it connects another syndicate to another. When you match up with a syndicate, you could chat with them, and even give intel on each other if you wanted, this could also be used to trash talk.

Modifiers:

Have some new modifiers, or re-use some of the older ones that were great. Ideas:

+1 stamina every 2 minutes
+1 building being built
Free Bank Deposit
-25% time reduction from buildings
Instant Payout for one building, every day

How about you can buy modifiers? 500M for -3 building time reduction for upgrade would be a great deal

Scratchers:

Either add new prizes or get rid of it. You can also add the daily reward for playing daily, like in Modern War. That was a great idea.

LTQ's:

Less LTQ's. 1 LTQ and one SLTQ per cycle would be great!
Also make it so people who dedicate a lot of time to these LTQ's be able to get the prize. Using all of your free energy is worth getting the prize.

Skill Points:
Make attack and defense skill points worth something. I thought they were worth something in the beginning and have a lot of sp in atk and def. Or you could be able to reallocate your skill points for 100 gold or something like that.

Misc. Ideas

Search button for people on your level - ONLY people on your level
Make the defense buildings worth something, 145 gold for one defense building that used to be good?? Really??
Ability to sort mafia or search for mafia, this is so annoying when you are looking for a friend or someone. You could have an "Important" section that you can put your mafia in, you can do this yourself. Just add an "edit" button and make it so you can add and remove people from that list.
Boost buildings like Modern War, this would help with our stats a lot.

There are my suggestions. TL;DR probably for all of you

I love tacos
01-22-2014, 06:37 PM
I like all the new events. Great job! I would like them even more if Gree would drop the price of gold. Yes, I'm in the gold club. But with the price of gold vs event is losing interest for me. I bleed red and Gree bleed's green. If you're listening bring back PVP like the first LTQ. ✌️

Salmon
01-22-2014, 06:44 PM
This game is going to come to an end real soon if gree does not fix their issues. Not really sure why they don't listen. I'm not spending another dime on this game. Gree, you are so focused on making a ton of money, that you are not focused on listening to players to make these LQT/SLQT easier and not to be do costly. Players are quitting everyday and soon your rating will be embarrassing to mention that you play crime city to your friends. Please listen to us and making us play a fortune for these events. Hope you listen and make these changes as soon as possible.

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 06:49 PM
This game is going to come to an end real soon if gree does not fix their issues. Not really sure why they don't listen. I'm not spending another dime on this game. Gree, you are so focused on making a ton of money, that you are not focused on listening to players to make these LQT/SLQT easier and not to be do costly. Players are quitting everyday and soon your rating will be embarrassing to mention that you play crime city to your friends. Please listen to us and making us play a fortune for these events. Hope you listen and make these changes as soon as possible.

I've been playing since the very beginning, over 3 years I think now, and people have been saying that for at least 2 of those.

The Billionaire
01-22-2014, 07:01 PM
I've been playing since the very beginning, over 3 years I think now, and people have been saying that for at least 2 of those.

Yep, there will never be game over otherwise i'm going to be fuming lol

This game must go on forever because of all the money players have spent

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 07:08 PM
LTQ and sltq, need to be no more than 1 a cycle, and definitely not overlapping.
Make it 1 war per month, not 1 every 2-3 weeks.
Close down the glitches, and ban people who cheat, don't allow them to carry on just because they spend gold.
45-50k energy for 1 level of a LTQ is clearly far to high.
Ltb alternate, 1 cycle expensive, next cycle cheap.
Make defence buildings worthwhile and so the defence they show is a true defence figure.
Make skill points in attack and defence meaningful.
Stop sltq syn jumping. It's a syn LTQ, not a multi syn LTQ. Make syns locked for all events not just war.
Syn pvp events sound good.
Support actually offer support and not send out the same generic response and lies. Claiming they can't add/remove weapons, yet we know they do sometimes.
In war, make a refill use 4 hits each time. If for some reason your servers aren't working properly and we are getting less, refund our lost gold.
Fix the daylight saving issue.
Give us community based events.

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Yep, there will never be game over otherwise i'm going to be fuming lol

This game must go on forever because of all the money players have spent

Added extra. Make a game over to make bill angry.

Asvaldr
01-22-2014, 07:11 PM
*Need better customer service - respond promptly and resolve issue fairly (not some canned response after one week of ticket submission); many players receive "third-grade" response or no response at all on their tickets
*Need to invest in better servers and and program development - where all our money goes? - sever lags, bugs, errors...etc (there are too many issues - we spend a lot of money and this is what we get?!)
*Gold bonus program - need to be like other Gree's games or before the recent change (well, maybe more players eventually stop spending then Gree would get the message - maybe too late for Gree by then...)
*PvP - if coming back needs to have better contents - better stats items and makes sense for the times players would invest in
*LTB - needs to be back to previous ways giving out item at the beginning of upgrade, except the first built. Also, allow enough time to get all items, instead of making all players to use golds. Using golds should be optional time premium but should not be the only way
*Stanfa family ltq/sltq was an interesting experiment - can get items the normal way and should also allow all three options for in-game cash, respect points and golds for additional.
*A recent case event for 2 major items with mods is fun but may need better find rate - for some players were less enjoyable
*raid boss - need better drop rate for token and allow enough time to collect before the event held... and 5 golds per 1 token?? that need to change

MaschedUp
01-22-2014, 07:11 PM
Forgot to mention appalling Uzi drop rate in LTQ's. Why have you changed this again?

Not many teams will have enough Uzi's for next Raid boss.

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Also;
Explanation why crime city players are forced to pay more for everything.
Gold bonus programme, we get less than other games
Uzis, others get to buy for there Version of respect or much more per gold bar.
Seems very much like you see cc as purely a cash cow to milk.

JBcc
01-22-2014, 07:38 PM
I feel a major issue that needs to be addressed is the apparent uselessness of attack and defensive skill points. When I first started playing this game you could barely rob or attack a rival with 200 more def than your attack. Now it is possible for someone with 2 mil attack less than your def to rob you successfully which is utterly ridiculous. Players invested a large amount of skill points to their attack and defense and it appears that they are now meaningless and having invested so much into attack and defense it is difficult to complete LTQs due to low energy. Please make att and def skill points an aspect of the game that will affect how successful an attack or rob will be against a rival.

All the items that are available for purchase with game cash and RP have no effect whatsoever on your stats. Please update and overhaul inventory for purchase.

If there is a LTB event occurring players should be able to update another building at the same time. It has been almost impossible to upgrade other buildings due to the frequency of LTB events.

Adjust the probability of winning some of the events random items based on the frequency of how often a person is playing. Some players waste hours of time to complete events only to get the same COMMON items over and over again. That experience is disheartening and makes you feel like you are wasting time. If players knew that the odds of winning prizes were greater more people would try to play events to completion, hence helping GREE make more money.

Jugdish
01-22-2014, 08:42 PM
Bring back the pvp!

GQNammmer
01-22-2014, 09:05 PM
One big no no is to offer energy regen items. A lot of people are asking for it but if you think about it, GREE has shareholders to respond to meaning they need to maintain a certain expected cash flow. With that being said, giving energy regen items doesnt necessarily mean it will benefit the average player. GREE would just release ltqs that would require even more energy to meet revenue expectations.

I will hold off on recommendations until i can think of realistic, logical ideas that would benefit both the players and gree

Go4Seven
01-22-2014, 09:43 PM
I also don't like the idea of full energy refills (instead of 1000 energy). It sounds like a good deal until you think it through.

It would strongly penalize the high level players who allocated their skill points believing that energy refills would always be limited. You can't change a rule like that. Not after people have already spent their limited skills points based on that rule.

If Gree were to offer full energy refills, they would need to allow everyone to reset their skill points. But then a level 200 player would have twice the energy as a level 100 player, and would complete LTQ events for half the gold. Low level players would need to spend hundreds more dollars a week to get the same product as higher level players. That seems arbitrary and unfair. It's much better to leave it the way it is.

kimberleyj
01-22-2014, 10:11 PM
One big no no is to offer energy regen items. A lot of people are asking for it but if you think about it, GREE has shareholders to respond to meaning they need to maintain a certain expected cash flow. With that being said, giving energy regen items doesnt necessarily mean it will benefit the average player. GREE would just release ltqs that would require even more energy to meet revenue expectations.

I will hold off on recommendations until i can think of realistic, logical ideas that would benefit both the players and gree

funzio had two energy buildings you could buy with cash , one of them was a gym that gave 1k energy every 24 hours on facebook. i don't see why we can't have it on mobile devices . 1k energy is not much at all it is 20 golds worth a day(it wouldn't cause any harm to to the company what so ever. also the was a few builds that helped with attack . 1 build gave you extra mafia for so many hours each day , another gave extra attack for x amount of hours it was so many % it depended what lvl the building was) . the was also a def build that did the same as the attack build. it would nice to have other builds that give somethink that is not money fo a change. also it would nice if you had buildings where you could pick the collection time ect 5,30,1hr,3 hr,24,48 (the 48 hour wait gave the highest amount of money). the was also a money building where you could use your rp to build it.

it would be nice to have some of these old buildings back in cc.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-22-2014, 10:29 PM
High level players without massive energy.

WASTED!

cooch
01-22-2014, 10:41 PM
Thanks for letting community input suggestions. Here goes

Suggestions from Today through Six Months based on players' concerns and Gree resources:

1. Issues: Please address the glitches with events. The most critical is the War. I cannot remember when we last had a glitch less war. You have enough tickets and comments on forum and should well know issues and solutions. The frustration level on players, especially gold players, is pretty high.

2. Suggestions for Player Changes

I. Skill Points:
A. Allow us to change our skill points to adjust to Gree's change in focus. Right now it's Energy. It used to be Stamina/Bullets plus Energy. Never was Def/Attack. Admins said this could not be done but same thing was said about hood expansion. You can do it. If Gree chooses not to then

B. At least increase the value of Def/Attack skill points. Even your admins admit with stat inflation it is a joke. Make it, based on your formula be worth 1-20% overall modifier, depending on how many points player assigns them. Thus player needs to be strategic. Essentially a free modifier but will need more gold for sacrifice in less Energy and Stamina. Make this more variable right now there is no strategy plow it all into energy.

C. If you chose to do neither A or B then eliminate Att/Def skill points. That way new players and those current players unaware how useless they are not get upset when they find out. Allow players that chose those skill points to re-select. You created these choices but you have no positive consequences of Att/Def points selection. It is a negative consequence and that is wrong.

II. Player Stats: similar to Billionaire's suggestion.
A. Either arrange each Weapon Category by weapon stats or alphanumeric or whatever is the simplest and quickest to implement.
B. Mafia: Arrange by level, name, or whatever but make it better to go through than by random and allow us to shuffle through mafia rather than in groups of 25. Whatever is fastest to implement but better than now
C. Droid and IOS each have more details in ability of Player to look at certain items such as awarded weapon stats, contribution by syn members to event, leader board detail in War etc but it depends on platform what you can see as both have pluses. Could we get this harmonized for all players to see same details?

III. Up Player Levels 50 per six or twelve months and adjust tiers etc accordingly. So Lvl 250 now would be 300

SYN Changes

Add more syn bonuses:

1. Reduced Battle Health recovery
2. Reduced Stamina/Bullet recharge
3. Reduced Energy recovery time

Events

1. Scratcher: Improve like in MW as others suggested or eliminate.

An additional thought is scratcher awards based on Tier/Level so you don't add so much stat inflation to lower levels and reward higher levels (long term players) with better stat weapons. We certainly understand that you give this to us gratis so roll it out whenever you can but this may resolve stat issue complaints in a small way for lower levels and reward longer term/higher level players.

2. LTQ/SLTQ: Wow, too many, too frequent, too much energy and even heavy gold spenders in top 25 say it's no fun anymore.

Suggest you have alternating LTQ/SLTQ per calendar month. Therefore after next war a LTQ. Then SLTQ after two wars from now. So we get either one LTQ or SLTQ per war intervals. That is enough at current energy levels/gold spend you want.

Edit: Like the idea of buying SLTQ weapon with Respect but would like to see alternating Gree Cash and Respect for overall reason outlined at end.

3. Boss: Boss events have mostly run on calendar months. Players would like it more often but your call on profit/resources. However I assume you will rotate Epic Boss and Raid Boss on an every other month cycle. If you don't then perhaps an Epic Boss once per quarter.
a. Also please increase Uzi drop rate. I know you worry about farming and syn swapping and have done things to SLTQ and Raid Boss to prevent this but there has to be a better way.
b. Do whatever you need to do to reduce glitches including shutouts of Droid players even if it degrades quality of pic. Game is what we want.

Crate Event

1. Suggest you keep this to once per calendar month. I've played this game over 2 years and remember the complaints and boredom expressed when we got them more often than that.
2. If you must run 20 crate leaderboard event because it's profitable rotate it alternating calendar months with 10 crate event. Allow better odds to get to 15 weapon open as well as 20. You may see greater gold spend.
3. Use non conventional modifiers as top prize for both events as in past: Building upgrade, rob, mafia, stamina recharge time etc modifiers.

PVP/Rob Event

1. I think your admins have said while PVP is popular it is an issue with performance and we've seen glitches.
2. Prefer alternating Individual and Syn PVP/Rob event like you have done in past. The event was both new, fun and frustrating looking for targets but that's not Gree's problem more players.

Thus there will be enough events to fill in intervals between wars both with syndicate and individual events.

Example:

One interval:

LTQ/Crate Event, Syn PVP/Rob Event, War (3 weeks)

Second Interval:

SLTQ Event, Individual Rob/PVP Event, Epic/Raid Boss, War (4 weeks)

Fully realize that you cannot implement, even if you accept all recommendations, in six months then force rank but I think CC players would want these changes rolling out over 2014.

Edit: I hope Gree understands you are now creating a one dimensional game and player. LTQ and Energy is all that matters. That gets boring and increases turnover. You have 4 skill areas to chose from and need to think about creating/restoring events with stamina.

Your goal should be to make this more exciting, variable and not one dimensional. Past six months have been LTQ/Energy and Boss/War and Health. I am sure you will switch to PVP/Rob/Stamina and Boss/War/Health for six months. Really not imaginative.

Mix it up please. Make players decide if they want to be one type of player or balanced by mixing up events per war interval cycle or you have yourself to blame as players fade out from LTQ boredom and gold allergies.

Thanks

kimberleyj
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM
i agree a skill point reset would be good (alot of mine are on attack because i was a free player at the time and thought it would have helped me against players seen as everyone on my rival list seemed to have a high def than my attack) at the time the only use for energy was to do the maps the was no events . i know it says recommended but so did the facebook version and it later changed so that bullets was the important. before the ltq we had goals to attack and win fights so many times to win a weapon (which made bullets more important at the time) i think seen as energy is so important now you should give a player 1 ( and only 1) reset to be used when they needed to just like cc on facebook.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-22-2014, 11:03 PM
Don't wish for modifiers. Only makes the next event and the ones that follow far worse.

You don't gain anything. It doesn't get easier or cheaper. You end up chasing your tail in a never ending downward spiral.

That's the trick with it. The player thinks he's has a great new advantage from where he was, FANTASTIC, but the reality is quite the reverse.

The Night Prowler
01-22-2014, 11:26 PM
Okay okay, you asked for it, here it is. Post your constructive feedback here. Stuff that is just plain negative for the sake of being negative will be removed.

Love the game. Love the way people cry at this game.
Keep making them cry.
Bring back PVP at least Once or Twice a month
Another event I loved when I first started this game was (not sure of the event name) but you had to find and rob buildings I.E find 5 pawn shops and rob them then it was rob 10 gun shops and so on. That was fun.
What I would like to see is more free buildings for your hood. As a free player I'm running out of them.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-23-2014, 12:30 AM
Don't wish for modifiers. Only makes the next event and the ones that follow far worse.

You don't gain anything. It doesn't get easier or cheaper. You end up chasing your tail in a never ending downward spiral.

That's the trick with it. The player thinks he's has a great new advantage from where he was, FANTASTIC, but the reality is quite the reverse.theres something to be said for wanting your stats to grow. regardless if youre actually getting higher in the rankings. its a bit of a race element for you and your teammates. many free players that struggled for big stats are now showing off big stats. even if its just amonsts friends.

battlehead187
01-23-2014, 12:40 AM
1st of all we need more 40% sale!! wats so special about blackfriday,but not xmas or n.y.e??

1/ ltq are ridiculuisly expensive, and getting more dearer every week, golds not worth anything anymore!
2/ update the scratchies or remove it, starting to think u guys are laughing at our faces with that.

3/ like billionaire said theire should be a notes section were u could double tap on the character, and it pastes info to notes section
4/ let the ltb's on sale after the ltb event has finished, no need to award weapons which it will effect the event obviously
5/rivals list needs a statt button nexto the 'rob', 'attack' button , very frustrating to load into a hood just to chek statt info
6/we need the rivals list according to stattistics NOT level, as iam coming across heaps of inactive players or non gold-users, i spend gold and like to be in the gold tier,
7/somehow make all events acheivable individually, no need to depend on syn to grab n item to beat individual event? wats with that 1.5bil? wat if low level players that kicked off new, wants to spend big bux but arnt strong enough to afford 1.5billion, or arnt in a syn that can finish the syngoals?!!!! u loose on that one
8/ somehow make a column in our stattspage, were we can write, or add links,were ppl can automatically transfered to our chat apps

9/take billionaires post seriously hes got some good points too.

10/ please visit the forum morely on a daily basses then 1 a week.
11/ when UR app is running slow or faulty, dont never say to the customers ur fones are crap,

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-23-2014, 12:53 AM
i posted my new dream features id like to see in a thread i created a day or two ago. I wont repeat all that. I will add one thing here though:
stop allowing syndicates to change names. make them earn a new syndicate. not fair for everyone else that is still struggling to pay off billions to co mplete bonuses.

Atlanta
01-23-2014, 02:03 AM
Not sure if this has been posted or not but...

I would like to see the reward for each goal along with the stats of the prize like it shows in KA...

What I mean is let's say you are on 20/20 of the family LTQ... When you open that tab it will show the requirments to finish that goal and underneath that it will show you a picture of the prize that also shows the stats.

Orkanen
01-23-2014, 02:08 AM
my iph is only 497k so far. i would love if you gave thoose with iph advantage to thoose who doesnt care about their hood.
i would absolutely buy gold more often if it was worth it, the ltqs are so expensive that i dont bother to try to finish them.
give gold users a chance to earn some gold back in some events to give us a good reason to buy and use gold.
more decorations and a hood sign to make us care more about our hoods.
one event at a time and no free days inbetween them.

Proud member of The Commission

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-23-2014, 02:17 AM
theres something to be said for wanting your stats to grow. regardless if youre actually getting higher in the rankings. its a bit of a race element for you and your teammates. many free players that struggled for big stats are now showing off big stats. even if its just amonsts friends.

Energy modifiers and similar that are used for future mission events is what I was discussing.

We have experienced it elsewhere.

Did not mean higher rankings.

Apologies for not being clear.

Marine007
01-23-2014, 02:23 AM
I would like the inventory of loot to be put in order of highest to lowest.
The last ltq/sltq was good but I didn't like the fact that you had to finish the sltq in order to complete ltq unless you had a lot of money.
I think using 20 gold should give you more energy than 1000.
Ltqs should be a bit easier to finish without using a vault to finish, I know you have to make money but if you lower it a bit you will get more paying customers
Only officers should be able to call raid boss battles
Raise level your player can reach
Change scratcher, make prizes a bit more realistic, maybe add a gold prize, even if it were just 20 or up
Be able to delete messages on news tab, I get a pm and it shows up on both
Do something with rp I know you tried to incorporate them in sltq but lower it a bit
I never played pvp but a lot of people say it was a blast
Explain the point if def and att skill points, do they matter?
I didn't have enough time to read everyone's suggestions do I might of already put the same and have a Military discount on the price of gold, it would not be hard to prove you are Military, this would be a great sign of gratitude for the men and woman that volunteered to defend our country or other countries
Ability to sell items back that are useless ie I have about 500 wrestler masks that are worthless to me
Allow more than 500 mafia members

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-23-2014, 02:32 AM
id like to see a stat on equipment inventory showing your raw stats for each catergory. a sorting feature would be nice as well.

battlehead187
01-23-2014, 03:09 AM
lol ppl asking 4 so much unnecessary requests i thought ill add one too,

Gree a candy vending machine in menu bar would be nice,

Paddyc1471
01-23-2014, 03:21 AM
A 'donate all' button for cash/bricks like we have with Uzis would help.

If they're offering, wouldn't mind some more free gold...

Muj
01-23-2014, 03:34 AM
Lot of good suggestions already mentioned.

- More expensive and worthwhile (A type) LTBs

- Make IPH an important point for stats gain aka more money = more stats
(eg. LTBs, buying weapons (with small mods?), etc.

- LTB prizes improved by adding helpful mods to every level prize.
(eg. Every level upgraded you recieve a 1% Building output modifier, which stacks up to 10% after Level 10)

- Remove the new rule where we get prizes after an upgrade for an LTB, not being able to complete it for free is very demotivating for free players.

- Reasonable energy requirements on (S)LTQs.

- Bring back PvPs and Syndicate events where you had to rob eg. 1000 amt of pawn shops.

- Make wars 1 day shorter, implement PvP weekends with good rewards.

& Thanks for listening :)

battlehead187
01-23-2014, 03:46 AM
the ltb's should have tiers aswell,
e.g lvl 0-50 should be 10mil for completion of the latest ltb
50-100 like 50 mil, and so on

this will put everyone in the game, and make u money!!!

crystalK
01-23-2014, 03:57 AM
1) battles are my favourite event, also it is the only event I spend gold on, make the prizes worthwhile. Currently other events have far beter prizes but I just don't feel inclined to use gold to get them.
2) uzis should drop more often, my syn can complete raid boss but never do because of lack of uzi! Most of us will spend 20 gold for an energy refill but none of would spend 5 gold for 1 uzi
3) pvp was a great event
4) during battle you can hit someone far weaker than you and lose, and we are talking hundreds of thousands in difference , this can happen quite often but seldom the other way round, winning against someone much stronger than u. Either let it swing both ways or tighten the defecit between a win and loss
I'm happy with everything else :)

Facasca
01-23-2014, 04:05 AM
That is a Joke A&F? You want me to believe that? Gree want our money, not our fun. I do not believe that things will improve. I'm paying to see (This is not a pun!)

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 04:17 AM
i posted my new dream features id like to see in a thread i created a day or two ago. I wont repeat all that. I will add one thing here though:
stop allowing syndicates to change names. make them earn a new syndicate. not fair for everyone else that is still struggling to pay off billions to co mplete bonuses.Why should they stop allowing syndicates to change names? And how is it not fair for the people who are struggling to complete bonuses? That was my syndicate, one war ago. Just because you don't have all bonuses, doesn't mean you can't change your name. I am guessing you thought you had to have all bonuses? My syndicate could change their name when we still had two bonuses to go.

HavingFun
01-23-2014, 04:57 AM
That is a Joke A&F? You want me to believe that? Gree want our money, not our fun. I do not believe that things will improve. I'm paying to see (This is not a pun!)
Go to the announcements forum and look for this exact same thread stickied on 05-10-2013. Basically same ideas/complaints back then also. But maybe, just maybe this time........

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
01-23-2014, 05:03 AM
I have many that I'll type up later, but for now...

LTBs should be fully upgradable without gold. at some point in the cycle you will have to set an alarm in the middle of the night to keep on track, show some reward to people that actually spend time in the game not just log in and splash gold around

Facasca
01-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Go to the announcements forum and look for this exact same thread stickied on 05-10-2013. Basically same ideas/complaints back then also. But maybe, just maybe this time........

So I'm still not believing

HTCBC
01-23-2014, 05:37 AM
Battle Ip issued in same way as PVP. No more random maddnes Please

bigwillie83642
01-23-2014, 05:40 AM
This can still be a great game, there is still hope.
I think first and foremost, go forward with an advertising mantra for making your profits. Splash screens for phones and bottom runners for tablet size versions. This is a much better solution to generating revenue over rolling out events that require 1,000,000 energy and a second mortgage to complete. The CC game was much more fun when the key was heavy game activity and participation to complete events and grow your stats.

LTQs -- main point from above. You know the energy regen rate for a Tycoon. Calculate it out for the length of the event. Make completion within a reasonable expectation. They should never be back to back, always 48 hrs or more beteen events.

PvP -- these need brought back. Very fun event, participation was main key

Rob LTQ -- Lots of requests for this, and I think it is a great idea to have a stamina based LTQ. If it is building targets, this could be a RP use to buy out of certain buildings (like a level 250 looking for laundromats)

War -- war is generally great. The number of levels need expanded to at least 300. Might as well make it 500 and only change it once for a long while. High level players are penalized for minimizing IP since there is nobody 50 levels above them...Booooooo :(

RAID boss -- another favorite. The drop rate needs vastly increased on tokens. Syndicates will never get >7500 for full goal chain. We won't buy 5 gold for a token. Get over it.

EPIC -- another great event, requires participation in the syndicate to complete the 300 kills.

Case events -- add a ticker to the splash screen to record how many cases we have opened. In the background, the drop rate should increase with the number of attempts (again, rewarding participation in the game and paying back advertisers)

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 05:41 AM
the ltb's should have tiers aswell,
e.g lvl 0-50 should be 10mil for completion of the latest ltb
50-100 like 50 mil, and so on

this will put everyone in the game, and make u money!!!This is a really bad idea. Some people have super high IPH at low levels, from back then and some people are leaches with super low IPH. Again, you must be a low level wishing for a cheap LTB again. This makes it a bad idea to be high level.

bigwillie83642
01-23-2014, 05:42 AM
Oh forgot...sticky this thread!!!

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 05:50 AM
Agreed ^^^^

dribblin todger
01-23-2014, 05:58 AM
More energy for 20 gold, 1k is not an incentive to purchase anymore energy due to the requirements for Sltq/ltq events.

PvP events,

Kill the scratchcard and introduce a reward system based on weekly robbery and attack stats, prize relative to amount of PvP clashes.

Do away with the "thug life" and "hardcore hitman", the rewards suck.

1 free gold for each level up, after level 50.

Epic boss hits to count towards syndicate ranking points (actually i am unsure if it does or not, but i think it does not).

only 1 ltq and Sltq to run concurrently and they must be linked so players can sync to both.

Random drop prize on syn battles ( a crate or something like that ).

Rodney26
01-23-2014, 06:09 AM
Don't bring back pvps! The first place prize that I won is worthless now with only 20k stats..it doesn't even show up on my attack screen lmao😂😂

The Toe
01-23-2014, 06:20 AM
There have been many good ideas here, so I'm not going to rehash even the ones I agree with, but here are a few other ones I'd like to see.....

Syndicates, lets face it, the game revolves around them now. Lets put a little more pride in them. Sure the number 1 in a war get's some serious attention getting maps named after them. Great start, but how about some way in game to know who is who? Now we can change our name and add the syndicate tag, but that should be automatic. When I join a fantastic syndicate, my rival list should show my name with the tag in it like "The Toe [REB]" .

This would be a great way to keep the syndicate rivalries going between wars, when I look in my news feed and see all kinds of robs from [DOG], I'm getting my mates to go looking for any [DOG] tags in the rival list. I'd also like to see some way to brag about my syndicates rank between wars, I'm not sure how, maybe make my tag red for top 50, blue for top 100 etc... Or maybe just add my syndicate and syndicate rank when a rival views my profile.
Also when I view my profile, there is an unused tab under bonuses, the City Battle Bonus, lets use that, give us a bonus for our rank (the syndicate, you leave it you loose it) but that's only good for that 1 cycle, so if I rank 90 this battle I get +10% rob payout for my syndicate, after the next war, that drops off and I get whatever the bonus is for placing 45th, I leave my syndicate, I don't get it any longer, a new guy comes in, he gets it since it follows the syndicate. Would keep us spending to stay high in the rankings, and encourage other to join with us to get some of our rewards we are fighting to hold on to each battle cycle.

LTQ's are boring to me, I like how you attempted to spice it up a little bit, keep at that until you find something that works, then find something new yet again. But don't make them all or nothing, ie.. on this one if I decided to skip thugs and go straight to Family and get to family 12 and now want to do thugs to get the reward to complete family 13, don't make me start at thugs 1, let me jump straight to thugs 14 or whatever.......

make it officers only can start battles, we can't kick during war, but we can demote. As a side note, adding something like a first officer would be nice, one that can build walls and kick or promote folks like the founder can. Need to take Multi Time zones into consideration....

And please squash some of those oh so annoying bugs.... Like Droid can't see stats of incoming syndicate players, or who has earned points in syndicate events using the little blue i, there will always be bugs, I understand that, but seems like at some point the known ones could be addressed.

Love that your here and asking!!!

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 06:49 AM
More energy for 20 gold, 1k is not an incentive to purchase anymore energy due to the requirements for Sltq/ltq events.

PvP events,

Kill the scratchcard and introduce a reward system based on weekly robbery and attack stats, prize relative to amount of PvP clashes.

Do away with the "thug life" and "hardcore hitman", the rewards suck.

1 free gold for each level up, after level 50.

Epic boss hits to count towards syndicate ranking points (actually i am unsure if it does or not, but i think it does not).

only 1 ltq and Sltq to run concurrently and they must be linked so players can sync to both.

Random drop prize on syn battles ( a crate or something like that ).Dribblin, they should do the free gold thing only if they give it to the high levels already

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 06:50 AM
The Toe, then some people might have 2 tags, my name would be (CCK) Cam (CCK), lol...

Dahat1
01-23-2014, 07:22 AM
Battle Ip issued in same way as PVP. No more random maddnes Please

This. This. Oh God, this!

And everything Touch Down said in his previous threads and posts.

battlehead187
01-23-2014, 07:45 AM
This is a really bad idea. Some people have super high IPH at low levels, from back then and some people are leaches with super low IPH. Again, you must be a low level wishing for a cheap LTB again. This makes it a bad idea to be high level.

the ppl that have super high iph and are low levels, means they spent some gold building that iph, by the way ltb's dont only work with cash its time limit aswell , so u can have all the money in the worldm it aint mean anything rather than being able to finish the event,but still need to spemd gold to finish the upgrade time

navinor
01-23-2014, 07:47 AM
Pvp with syndicate goals and robs.

syndicate goal: help your team win 300 fights
syndicate goal: help your team win 300 robs of a nightclub

+1 for this idea with an addition:

If PVP is coming back and there are "rob building" goals, make them syn based. Reason being is that higher level players likely won't have their low IPH buildings anymore, and conversely, lower level players won't have and high IPH buildings. Maybe add LTBs into the mix as well since most players will have them.

LongFingers
01-23-2014, 07:59 AM
Thx A&F for listening to the players and try to improve the game,
make this game fun again, not a job

Stoof
01-23-2014, 08:05 AM
I find it's not worth my while paying any money into this game, the level I am willing afford wouldn't even scratch the surface, so i find it better to pay nothing at all. Make it rewarding for people who can't afford $100+ a month and you will get more paying customers. A little from lots is more sustainable than lots for little.

Stoof

xprimntlxp
01-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Stop banning people so much! If administration doesn't like their posts or disagrees with the post, you are better off to address the O.P. or poster and lock the thread. I got banned from forum on another profile and said nothing to deserve a permanent ban and never received a warning of any type. Mods need to not be so fast to silence players, as I am sure many of those people banned could have been giving you quite a bit of ideas now that you have decided to reach out to the community. I bet most people who you have banned were getting upset with the direction of the game and their opinions had been ignored.

So my suggestion to improve this game is to unban all members from the forum who did not speak vulgar, and all accounts banned for the attempt to hide a serious community out cry. We are all people behind these keyboards and want to be heard and be able to speak freely, and get open feedback from the developers of the game, and we play it and discuss it because we love it, whether mods disagree or not, every opinion matters, even the negative ones. All you have to do is find the positive information within it. If you did that a while ago, you would have realized how deep the issues are with this game and how mad the players have been with Gree. Thank you for listening to players and taking suggestions.

H8er-aid
01-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Stop banning people so much! If administration doesn't like their posts or disagrees with the post, you are better off to address the O.P. or poster and lock the thread. I got banned from forum on another profile and said nothing to deserve a permanent ban and never received a warning of any type. Mods need to not be so fast to silence players, as I am sure many of those people banned could have been giving you quite a bit of ideas now that you have decided to reach out to the community. I bet most people who you have banned were getting upset with the direction of the game and their opinions had been ignored.

So my suggestion to improve this game is to unban all members from the forum who did not speak vulgar, and all accounts banned for the attempt to hide a serious community out cry. We are all people behind these keyboards and want to be heard and be able to speak freely, and get open feedback from the developers of the game, and we play it and discuss it because we love it, whether mods disagree or not, every opinion matters, even the negative ones. All you have to do is find the positive information within it. If you did that a while ago, you would have realized how deep the issues are with this game and how mad the players have been with Gree. Thank you for listening to players and taking suggestions.

I'm on a lot of different forums this one wins on easiest to get banned on for sure

xprimntlxp
01-23-2014, 08:27 AM
New random bonus event: Smash up a rival's car. Use baseball bats and night sticks to smash it up within a certain amount t of time and receive a random reward box that could include a weapon, small amount of gold, or a piece to a modifier that you would have to collect 10 pieces or something before the modifier would work, ie energy mod, defensive mod, iph mod, etc.

Start a loyalty program: Residual income is a great way to make cash! Get people to pledge $5, $10, $15, or $20 per month as a member fee and every month receive a stack of gold on the 1st of the month, which would go according to your pledge, and then every consecutive month the membership is renewed automatically until the player cancels. Every consecutive month it is renewed, add something like 5% more gold to their funds. You could also use this system and provide a few battle health packs (first aid kit/bandages) or energy booster (pill/steroids).

Gree gets residual income and the players are happy with new toys. Everyone wins.

Add a syndicate points system where you can purchase modifiers, additional mafia, or weapons. This would allow a new type of market and provide usefulness for members to be loyal to their syndicate and give syndicate points a use.

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 08:28 AM
When will IOS be able to see exact syndicate rank like Android?

redinator
01-23-2014, 08:36 AM
Stat inflation needs to be controlled. A simple way is having a defensive LTB. If the level 10 upgrade was hard to achieve but paid out 1,000,000 defensive points, this will solve the problem.

Lancelove
01-23-2014, 09:07 AM
2 ltbs. One has better stats rewards the other produces better income. Gives us a choice as to which we prefer. The

Allow moving people in our hoods as an income source. That should eliminate the immediate need for hood expansions. It's already possible to attack/rob the one moving target in each hood why not add more.

tb52
01-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Couple ideas for LTQs:

1. the total amount of energy needed to complete all levels would be dependent upon your max level of stamina

2. use the beginner\normal\elite system, but players could only pursue one of them

3. final reward would be dependent on some function of overall level\stamina spent\existing atk\def stats

Kev33y
01-23-2014, 09:43 AM
I find it's not worth my while paying any money into this game, the level I am willing afford wouldn't even scratch the surface, so i find it better to pay nothing at all. Make it rewarding for people who can't afford $100+ a month and you will get more paying customers. A little from lots is more sustainable than lots for little.

Stoof
So true for me to complete any kind of event will cost me £100+

phopjon
01-23-2014, 09:54 AM
I think there are a lot of great ideas here. This has all been said but I wanted to weigh in cause that's why we have this space.

1. I agree with the people that would like PVP events back. I am not a big fan myself, but at least it's something different. I would not like the "rob a specific building" element, but that's just me. I hate those.

2. More syn bonuses and a health upgrade would be excellent. As would bonus buildings like in KA and MW.

3. My biggest issue is with the cost of LTQs. There's been a major over correction, probably to combat players that have found ways to glitch their way through events. That over correction seems penny-wise and pound-foolish to me as it makes the game impossible for your free/low gold players and absurdly expensive for your heavy spenders. If this isn't corrected, more people will quit the game.

And a huge thank you to the admins for posting this thread. I'm glad you're listening.

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 10:20 AM
the ppl that have super high iph and are low levels, means they spent some gold building that iph, by the way ltb's dont only work with cash its time limit aswell , so u can have all the money in the worldm it aint mean anything rather than being able to finish the event,but still need to spemd gold to finish the upgrade timeNo, that does not mean they spent some gold. You must be a newbie here. If you played back then camping was a good strategy. Low level, high stats, great IPH. People who have been playing for a long time and have a great IPH at a low level are still playing.

2MblaZ
01-23-2014, 10:30 AM
# 1 Implement 'confirm' step in ALL gold purchases, except for when at war refill, as that's TIME sensitive - anything else - we can click that 'Are you sure you want to spend this outrageous amount on _________' - that would be AWESOME !!!
Just think how many tickets that take YOUR time to even red/respond [most likely you don't as it's alway 'we don't refund gold purchases for this and for that', but even if sometimes you do refund - that would be great;y eliminated and all hapiness.

# 2 GET RID of ALL but maybe 1 syndicate/faction/guild goal - leave like 1 SLTQ OR 1 boss/raid event per cycle - THAT is what keeps us trying to play 24/7 as there's always those whining in syns/factns/glds that they must 'carry' the weight - overly intense and stupendous pressure is what's keeping players unhappy - 99% would rather play in a much more relaxed pace without jeopardizing personal lives.

# 3 What's preventing implementation of sorting inventory by stats: def/attk ?!? Also, on Android - there's no possibility to sort syn members during battle by pts or record....

# 4 FLTQ's are SUPER EXPENSIVE / BORING now to the point i simply skip any and all regardless of toys given as it's impossible to complete without spending more than [What?!?] whole family's weekend out to restaurant/movies and then some... Mix occasionally like every other cycle with those pvp/fvf events - yes they were getting boring too but only because they were EVERY frigin weekend, now if you make them ONCE per cycle - it would make sense again. ALL of your events are fun/good until you OVERUSE them - think of amazxing song/hit you hear for first time - then after you had heard it everywhere for 2000+ times, you wanna vomit everytime you hear it again - same here with your events - mix and diversify is the key!

^_^

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Can we also have those old turf war mafia events?

I liked those, you had to collect bullets and "files" to open the crate, 1 bullet - free open, 2 bullets - cash open 3 bullet - gold open, you had to collect "henchman, bosses, etc" and get a prize when you collect x many of them.

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-23-2014, 11:43 AM

This isn't a joke Facasca. :) I have been looking through this forum for things to discuss at the design meeting this week. In fact, we even have a PvP in the works based on players comments and potentially a few other changes. ;)

The overlaying issue we have is to try to make a majority of the players happy since it's almost impossible to make everyone happy. :/ Keep the suggestions flowing and we'll keep improving the game; however, we won't be able to implement every suggestion.

2MblaZ
01-23-2014, 11:52 AM
...I have been looking through this forum for things to discuss at the design meeting this week. In fact, we even have a PvP in the works based on players comments and potentially a few other changes. ;)

The overlaying issue we have is to try to make a majority of the players happy since it's almost impossible to make everyone happy. :/ Keep the suggestions flowing and we'll keep improving the game; however, we won't be able to implement every suggestion.

This is a nice gesture, indeed - too late and too little it may be, but if we all see actual embrace not just poking at our wallets like Facasca pointed out, there may be a chance. Problem is, too many previous requests have been scrapped at your metings by 'would take too long' or 'would be too involving/costly' or simply went ignored - something around that, otherwise it's impossible to explain why so many repetitive and good requests over the YEARS now have went overlooked...

phopjon
01-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Oh yes, and plus 1 on the inventory sort and mafia search. Very helpful, those would be.

RealTeflonDon
01-23-2014, 12:03 PM
The overlaying issue we have is to try to make a majority of the players happy

The majority of players don't have thousands of $$$ worth of disposable income to play this game every month. If you want the majority of players to be happy then make it more affordable. The disparity between the different types of players/spenders is great enough as it is. I'm not saying "level the playing field", just make it less steep.

mb402n
01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
1. Stop releasing broken content. I'm not expecting the game to run like clockwork but at least 50% per month that actually work doesn't seem unreasonable.

2. Let us purchase old LTB's minus the prizes that were given at the time.

3. Compensate your customers when your mistakes cost us money. There have been so many screw ups that have caused maaaaaaany people to waste lots of money. (i.e. spending half a vault of gold midway through a battle only to have the servers crash and then next thing you know your team lost.) Prove to your customers that you value our business and don't take it for granted.

I have many more suggestions but those are my main three. Plus I have a better chance at getting struck by lightning twice in the same day than actually seeing this game improve to the point where I will go back to spending money on it. What a waste of 5 minutes this has been.

HTCBC
01-23-2014, 12:36 PM
When will IOS be able to see exact syndicate rank like Android?

when will android be able to see the full defence figure on the attack screen

ploop
01-23-2014, 01:32 PM
Billionaire hit it spot on!

sap_pete
01-23-2014, 02:01 PM

With the Energy / gold requirements of the current "Sweet Vengeance" LTQ, it's pretty safe to day that there is not a single gamer that's happy with it. It's ridiculous. I'd like to hear how that discussion is going in your meeting.

Dat Guy
01-23-2014, 02:18 PM
when will android be able to see the full defence figure on the attack screen

I, and others, have been complaining about this for long time. It makes it very difficult to scout for your syndicate if you have to guess what your opponents defense is. Thank you for finally fixing the display so android users can see the full stats of items.
Not sure if this is all android users but, on the syndicate goals contributors lists, it only shows the first four contributors and then just repeats those four names over and over.
Compensate paying customers when your product that has been paid for is not delivered. (being locked out of wars due to server lag)
Something is broken in the Raid boss coding for some of us. The game is unplayable during Raid Boss events.

Maybe make an option to put your three points per level towards being able to attack more than four times during wars and Raid boss events. Why is everyone limited to the same amount of attacks?

michael133
01-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Adding to The Billioner and to other members .

In battles : add current rank on IOS users .

tfletcher20
01-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Different brackets, 10-50 prize for every 5,50-100 every 10 and so on.This puts more emphasis on battles.

Rjc
01-23-2014, 04:26 PM
The biggest problem with this game is the amount of energy required for events compared to the amount you are given. If a LTQ has 5 lvls and you can barely complete lvl 1, why bother trying. I could understand it if you could complete lvl 3 or 4 for free but needed gold for lvl 5. But the way it is now why complete any.

So either reduce energy required for the events or increase the amount you can generate.

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Taking IPH into account while pairing rivals is a terrible idea, and will cause many many players to cease playing.

RuckusX
01-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Please do not post the same question in a bunch of threads. Thank you. -CJ

sam0621
01-23-2014, 06:36 PM
If my atk is higher than another player atk and def why would I lose?

Gunn
01-23-2014, 06:49 PM
I've been reading a lot of complaints about the recent ltqs and how much gold would be required to finish them. Obviously the fact that gree is doing this means people are spending the money, but they have to know they are losing many smaller purchases. (100 $10 purchases is the same as 1 $1,000)

I think what gree needs to do is figure out some sort of compromise between the BIG spenders and us regular joes. My thought for this is to make maybe 1 or 2 events per series be very expensive to complete. Similar to how it is now, or heck maybe make them more expensive (with a bigger reward) So now you can get your big spenders revenue out of those couple of events (allowing them to keep their edge. Let's be honest, if you are willing to spend $1,000+ a month, you should be stonger than those who aren't). By making the other events more attainable to us smaller guys, gree will receive MANY more $20, $50, & $100 purchases. Seems like a win-win to me, but hey I'm no businessman.

[INFAMOUS]
01-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Alot of good suggestions and thanks for giving all suggestions light Gree.

* Update/rebuild the pm function between players, current one sucks real bad.
* Add a friends list, mafia list contains loads of nobodys. And it aint searchable.
* Cut down the S(LTQ) events.
* Add more standard money/defense buildings and decorations.
* More levels for players, to many are maxed out (250).
* More syndicate bonuses and maybe more options to give syndicates a "theme/style".

* Maybe add a roulette reward in the wars. Placing 1, 2, 3 gives a small item/modifier since the higher up the chain it goes the more ip separates.
Syndicate coming at 10th place gets a better item/modifier than top 3. And all the way down to top4000.
Cause the further down the chain it goes the less points its between syndicates. Syndicates will gamble about placing worse to get an extra item/modifier. It will come down to strategy and luck.

This way lower players and syndicates can strike upon the bigger/better ones.
Which will change this game around.

The rewards shouldn't be known to anyone until war is over and other rewards handed out.

And no, I'm not some roach in a Top700 syn.

P.S if you gonna continue these crazy S(LTQ's) please bring Carmen back.

KING Mr932
01-23-2014, 08:16 PM
I don't know if someone already suggested these things. How about adding a feature that allows players to donate in game cash, weapons, and gold to one another. Good to see everyone has some good ideas for the game and Gree is bringing back the excitement..

Marine007
01-23-2014, 10:24 PM
And can we get something on our stats sheet regarding def bldgs? I know it is not accounted for in our def stats, I think seeing a number would let players see what exactly the def building is doing for us and might encourage players to build/upgrade them. Thanks

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-23-2014, 10:44 PM
Just because you don't have all bonuses, doesn't mean you can't change your name. I am guessing you thought you had to have all bonuses? My syndicate could change their name when we still had two bonuses to go.i'll let your assumptions slide without reading you the riot act.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-23-2014, 11:11 PM
wanna drive sales up for a war? Make #1 prize for a war, 10% off all gold sales. the following war, make #1 prize, 5% off all gold sales. Sit back and watch the vaults come in!!!!!

for added effect do one of two things:
1. have a 40% off sale on gold.
2. Have no sale at all.

But be ready, youll want to make sure your servers are up for the challenge!

Puckface McGee
01-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Simply don't have the time to read everyone's posts, so sorry if this has been covered already:

I would suggest that you do something for the people who, a long time ago, put skill points into attack and defense. What is it, x10? A person with 100 in attack would have +1000 to show for it in the stats. It was a lot more beneficial when the average stats were 50-60k, but not at all with stats being what they are today. Because of this drastic change, it would be a decent move on the company's part to implement something to make up for the stat inflation. Either allow a reset for those people so they can distribute their points more efficiently or adjust the stats given to make it more comparable for the current average.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Simply don't have the time to read everyone's posts, so sorry if this has been covered already:

I would suggest that you do something for the people who, a long time ago, put skill points into attack and defense. What is it, x10? A person with 100 in attack would have +1000 to show for it in the stats. It was a lot more beneficial when the average stats were 50-60k, but not at all with stats being what they are today. Because of this drastic change, it would be a decent move on the company's part to implement something to make up for the stat inflation. Either allow a reset for those people so they can distribute their points more efficiently or adjust the stats given to make it more comparable for the current average.agreed about reading all the previous posts. some rather long-winded responses. I doubt even admins would wanna read that.

seriously tho, gree's gone out of their way to encourage players to assign skill points to energy. When you assign skill points, there's a little sign next to energy that says Recommended. i believe thats been there since day one. I'm assuming of course, you're meaning to assign skill points to energy.

JakeCullen
01-24-2014, 01:31 AM
I for one would suggest:

1. Player to player (in a syndicate) cash transfer... But, for that to happen, both parties should be at least, say, 3 months inside the syndicate (meaning, no hopping). Sort of a loyalty test; that way, no newbie punk can just come in any syndicate without earning for it...isn't that how syndicates work? :-)

2. Terminate the syndicate streak goals in war weekends...IMO, I don't think a lot of teams (more than majority if you will) just don't have the chance of getting the end prize...not even 3/4 of the way. Especially when the battles are ruled by luck of the draw.

3. I have said this one in another thread but I'll say it again here...please don't put the next set of missions right after the battle weekend has finished. Let us celebrate first or take deep breaths in disappointments...everyone gets tired you know. Maybe after a day or two I guess everyone is ready for the next chances :-)

Chris Boa
01-24-2014, 01:48 AM
I agree with giving it a while before starting missions after battle, I'd go further and say after every event leave it a day or so before starting the next.

Beardface
01-24-2014, 02:04 AM
I'd like to see some kind of balance in the stature of stats currently. Purchasable items gold wise and game money wise obviously need a buff currently. Right now battles are not the bread earner for stats with a lot of syndicates either(unless you're a streaker). Don't get me wrong, I love the epic raid and epic boss events since they inflate our stats like crazy but there was a time where battles were the main event. They still feel like they are oddly even given the circumstances.
With battles it would be good to see syn streaks removed. Reason being, we all know matches happen where you get matched up against a splinter syndicate where they just chill and score points, and you have 2 or 3 members maybe who can land a hit against a low level. This takes the wind out of so many sails in so many ways. If you're not able to change streaks, perhaps match up syndicates based on stats where everybody at least has a chance at hitting something. Make those working on streaks actually have to participate in all wars. Nothing more demoralizing then 30-40 checking in on a roll call then declaring a rest war immediately. More active players battling continuously returns more gold coming your ways. Win win.
With that said thank you for starting this thread and listening to the many voices who have opinions.

change_camp_hope
01-24-2014, 02:35 AM
Im in a syndicate with a lot of long term players, not sure if this is the target audience but most of ours are married and have kids.
LTQ Elite used to cost 1 vault to finish.
I believe if we knew in advance that the SLTQ would cost every member 200 gold and the Individual would cost an additional 400 this is sustainable.
This is a game and we spend money on it. I know im not a huge spender but have spent 500/month most months on average but when even spending that I cannot complete events and have fun in war it is getting out of hand. You may keep your ultra high players but they will have no one to play with.

*The gold required to complete needs to be brought down
*I like the idea of a finish now button for LTQs for an amount of gold that reduces as you go along.
*Case events suck ass boring as bat****
*Raid boss my favourite event by far but need uzis to complete
*I love the epic boss with Syn Goals too.
*the IP modifier has made wars unfair if you didn't get it
*Make things achievable for your average player

KlitschkO
01-24-2014, 03:32 AM
I like that event from past when u must kill a number of rivals...when kill 10 rivals is a bonus...next when kill 25 rivals...50 rivals..etc, at every that step u win a bonus..i like very much that kind of mission! And i like Epic boss also with that syn goals...

Marine007
01-24-2014, 04:59 AM
During syn battles, have a way to seperate passive wins/losses and active wins/loses, with this feature leader ship can see which members actually participated and can use this as a tool to get rid of freeloaders

is1j
01-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Lots of excellent suggestions in previous postsbut in my opinion two easiest suggestion to implement that will make this game a lot more enjoyable are 1) change battle frequency to once a month (or every 4 weeks) and 2) shorten the duration to 2 days from 3. This will give Gree a chance to properly implement and run events between the battles and make the battle itself a much more attractive experience.

PammyHoJo
01-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Stop giving us XP as a reward. It's never a reward for me and many others, but a punishment, instead. Increase brick drop rates, or give us ways to earn more. Maybe make a syndicate bonus to increase bricks, like the one we have for Respect. Would like to see a button to collect all your building payouts at once. Would like to be able to play the game on PC. And not really important...but here are some more building suggestions...Bail Bonds, Free Clinic, Off Track Betting, Truck Stop.

Thumbs up to The Billionaire who was spot on with his recommendations.

Bartolo
01-24-2014, 08:45 AM
bonuses to increase stamina and energy regen speed.

Dat Guy
01-24-2014, 08:59 AM
I know this has been brought up many times before but I have not seen it here.
Please set it up so that only officers can declare wars.

And thank you for finally launching this thread.

FlyMeMoon
01-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Here are some and sorry if they have been suggested but I haven't had time to read every single post:

- Better cash weapons in store... reward players who have high IPH and have dedicated a lot of thinking and time (even gold!) to the game

- Battle chat - a bit of banter between synds during battle would go down a treat!

- Players want to sort their weapons... how bout making this available on the web rather than on a phone as surely this would be easier. Just an idea

- Better $ buildings in store

- Reduce nightclub upgrade times as they are tooooooo long!

- Multiple building upgrades please... come on!

What I don't want to see:

- Player to player donations. Think this will be abused and suddenly everyone will be rich while others have earned it
- Old LTBs unless there is some sort of gift for current owners... an extra pagoda or whatever building it is perhaps

Also on a slightly different note:

- Better moderation of those threads here that go on forever and consist of people bickering. The ones with the usual suspects.

Draco219
01-24-2014, 10:05 AM
1 enable to upgrade more than 1 building at the same time
2 reduce the no. Of Ltqs or atleast make them less expensive
3 bring back pvp with better goals n prizes
4 Raid boss event really good but do something abt the laaaaaggg
5 make the respect points useful again
Finally give me my gold which i atleast paid for ON TIME

Senator McCarthy 3
01-24-2014, 10:52 AM
1. Give us some break from the game. Battle every 18 days and constant events is burning people out

2. It is okay to have several days without events

3. Have a policy for rewarding teams that get screwed over during battle or challenges. Being stuck in battle loop for over a "reasonable" time should get some prize or teams being unable to finish streaks due to Gree server errors.

4. Better cash weapons and RP weapons

5. Better battle match ups (near same rank and reasonable attack). There should be limits where Top 10 through 25 can't draw teams near Top 300 etc.

Blowin Smoke
01-24-2014, 10:56 AM
I like battles every 18 days.

raymondmccabemfc
01-24-2014, 12:09 PM
How about you concentrate on the gamr not lagging every battle? Seriously, do your jobs correct before you start adding mire into the game.

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-24-2014, 01:22 PM
Here are some and sorry if they have been suggested but I haven't had time to read every single post:

- Better cash weapons in store... reward players who have high IPH and have dedicated a lot of thinking and time (even gold!) to the game

- Battle chat - a bit of banter between synds during battle would go down a treat!

- Players want to sort their weapons... how bout making this available on the web rather than on a phone as surely this would be easier. Just an idea

- Better $ buildings in store

- Reduce nightclub upgrade times as they are tooooooo long!

- Multiple building upgrades please... come on!

What I don't want to see:

- Player to player donations. Think this will be abused and suddenly everyone will be rich while others have earned it
- Old LTBs unless there is some sort of gift for current owners... an extra pagoda or whatever building it is perhaps

Also on a slightly different note:

- Better moderation of those threads here that go on forever and consist of people bickering. The ones with the usual suspects.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. :) I've added a lot of them to talk about in the next design meeting. However, as you mentioned, reading all the threads can get a bit out of hand -- especially the long winded ones without line breaks. :/ but I am trying to keep up with them all!

One thing mentioned was not having overlapping LTQs. We will be more conscious about this in the future, but scheduling events to make sure there is time to have the art assets, implementation time, and QA time can be challenging. :)

Players also mentioned not having overlapping LTQ/SLTQs. I was curious about why they don't like this setup. Most of the time, the SLTQ portion is just doing the LTQ portion more often. So if players in your syndicate do the LTQ portion, it should count for the SLTQ portion.

travisman1
01-24-2014, 01:26 PM
CrazyNerdGirl, im not sure if im the only one but i only participate in the SLTQ to help out the syndicate and help all members instead of just improving my own stats because it requires alot more energy to do both ltq and sltq incase other players are not pulling their own weight.

But whatever updates happen im glad because new events, items, and rewards are always a bonus to a good game imo.

The_
01-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Thanks for everyone's suggestions. :) I've added a lot of them to talk about in the next design meeting. However, as you mentioned, reading all the threads can get a bit out of hand -- especially the long winded ones without line breaks. :/ but I am trying to keep up with them all!

One thing mentioned was not having overlapping LTQs. We will be more conscious about this in the future, but scheduling events to make sure there is time to have the art assets, implementation time, and QA time can be challenging. :)

Players also mentioned not having overlapping LTQ/SLTQs. I was curious about why they don't like this setup. Most of the time, the SLTQ portion is just doing the LTQ portion more often. So if players in your syndicate do the LTQ portion, it should count for the SLTQ portion.

Last part is simple. Job lists don't get posted immediately (usually days) and many syndicates aren't organized enough to hit both LTQ & SLTQ in a "teamly" fashion. Ultimately many people will end up repeating the same jobs to complete the quests. Obviously this is what your marketing department had in mind, so frankly speaking I don't foresee this being unimplemented.

sister morphine
01-24-2014, 03:41 PM
Thought I'd comment on what's been said so far as I have some spare time over this weekend ;) will confine myself to stuff where I have a strong opinion, so lack of any comment on a point should not necessarily be interpreted as supporting it.

Very much agree with the long asked for ability to bookmark one's best friends in the mafia list. Scrolling through is a nightmare. Also with inventories being ranked in order of stats, as has long been the case in Kingdom Age.

A robbery event I can see being totally awful. How would points be awarded? For number of hits (in which case isn't it just PvP in another guise) or by value of robs - which might be fine and dandy for those players where a large proportion of their rivals have great iph, so tag teams would emerge going back and forth at each other (again, as happened in the PvP events), but would be terrible for players who sit at the top of the iph tree on their level surrounded by an ocean of ghetto hoods. Those would be forced to scrabble about for anything better than pizza parlours and warehouses, while every leech in the neighbourhood beats a path to their door. A massive thumbs down to this idea. If I have the wrong end of the stick and Bill meant some kind of robbery based LTQ, that's a different matter.

Totally agree with the demand for energy modifiers to be brought to crime city. In the other games even free players can make a meaningful contribution to battles, raid bosses etc. Here I don't like using more than a couple of hits per account at the start of a battle. Any more means I won't be fully charged at the start of the next one, forcing me to waste about 40 minutes after the hour waiting. MW has energy modifiers as a faction bonus; KA through various units. Syndicate bonuses would seem the best option for Crime City.

The Mob Market might sound a good idea, but think it through. Buyers will be looking for high stat items that would make a significant difference to their profile; just the kind of items that won't be on offer unless a player is quitting the game and wants to raise cash for their syndicate as a leaving present. Someone in another thread suggested it should be possible to merge weapons to create a superior one, much like fusing monsters in Monster Quest. Now that is a good idea, especially if it was possible to merge large numbers of currently useless items clogging up the inventories of older players - all those pistols, steyrs, nail bats, butterfly knives etc.

I'm very pleased to learn that Defence Buildings are being reassessed. Merely restoring the stated value seen when you tap on one isn't enough. They should be multiplied by a minimal x100 (or even x1000) to take the rampant inflation into account. It also occurred to me that this is an opportunity to make skill points allocated to attack and defence meaningful. If the total value of Defence Buildings were to be multiplied by the number of D skill points a player has, that would give them some value, and players who had put quite a few points into that and has been regretting it ever since might be pleased at the boost they would get against robbery attempts. Attack skill points could be used by robbers to diminish the boosted defence building stat in a similar way. Defence building stats would not be displayed on the profile another player sees, but would on the player's own. They would have no effect on attacks, as opposed to robs.

As making defence buildings relevant again would mean players wanting to build and boost them, we should be allowed concurrent building and upgrading of one money and one defence building.

Make gold give more bang for the buck. Changing energy refills to a complete one for the same gold would just penalise the lower level players whose energy is low, so instead cut the price to the same as a stamina refill - 10 gold. Do the same for a health refill in both wars and raid boss. Some of the free players who might reject the idea of buying a small amount of gold for war because they consider it bad value for money (eg, 240 gold gives 9 refills) might instead buy if a refill cost 10 (so 240 gold would give 24 refills). I don't think such a change would mean any spending reduction at the top; indeed it might even lead to an increase due to lower ranks boosting their IP totals from some moderate spending.

Either way, the cost of the game to players needs to be reduced. As RealTeflonDon said, the vast majority here don't have thousands of dollars (or equivalent) in disposable monthly income to throw at a nominally free to play game.

sister morphine
01-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Oh, and there needs to be a relaxation on syncing from individual and syndicate LTQs, so that mobs hit by a player count for the group event regardless of whether the individual and group are on the same level. This is a worldwide game, and it is manifestly unfair to penalise players who have run ahead of their group by not making their kills count, so either forcing them to go back or making their team-mates do extra.

sister morphine
01-24-2014, 04:00 PM
I've raised this one before, but this is the right place to do so again. The ip scoring needs to be looked at again. High stat low level minis have become a major feature in the game over recent months, so it is very unfair that higher level players are penalised by bad points when hitting low levels. IP should be awarded based on the relative strengths of the players, so you score more for beating someone close to your own strength (and perhaps a sizeable bonus for beating someone whose defence is higher than your attack), and definitely not on level.

Nighteg
01-24-2014, 04:11 PM
I've raised this one before, but this is the right place to do so again. The ip scoring needs to be looked at again. High stat low level minis have become a major feature in the game over recent months, so it is very unfair that higher level players are penalised by bad points when hitting low levels. IP should be awarded based on the relative strengths of the players, so you score more for beating someone close to your own strength (and perhaps a sizeable bonus for beating someone who's defence is higher than your attack), and definitely not on level.

That's exactly the formula for PvPs. And i completely agree, that formula should be used in wars.

Idiokus
01-24-2014, 04:25 PM
I've raised this one before, but this is the right place to do so again. The ip scoring needs to be looked at again. High stat low level minis have become a major feature in the game over recent months, so it is very unfair that higher level players are penalised by bad points when hitting low levels. IP should be awarded based on the relative strengths of the players, so you score more for beating someone close to your own strength (and perhaps a sizeable bonus for beating someone who's defence is higher than your attack), and definitely not on level.

I agree with this statement play MW and I'm high level and feel as if punished for being so. Here in CC I crawled for ever so slowly to avoid going up in levels and getting horrible ip. Now level 200 creeping up on me ...so soon a concern. Fix ip so that it is fair to all levels ...don't get why a low level gets killer ip when a very strong high level player gets crappy points! High level hits a strong low level gets horrible points ...if strong why get bad ip? In General all high level strong peeps get bad ip points never understood this.

Also agree with most post above ...make ingame money useful allow us to buy powerful weapons with. What's the point of high iph if only use it for LTB? Make rp useful bring out weapons that are worthy or allow to buy Uzi with for raid boss. I want what most above want makes sense and would improve our gaming experience. Easy with energy required quest yes getting very boring. And yes ...not normal to get rob by peeps way way weaker find a balance! I'm very strong today so hardly get robbed and almost all attacks fail against me. But still find this to be odd ...thank you for this thread!!! Been awhile since I posted here cause felt it was all about trolling 

kimberleyj
01-24-2014, 04:48 PM
i like would like a fair matching system against teams in the war, it is unfair when stronger teams are always paired up against weak teams . we was matched against a top 100 team when we are ranked top 750 . most of our members don't have a target either. a top 750 team should never face a top 150 team never mind top 100 . how does this matching system work it just seems like it is just a name out the of a hat without taking in to account the players last rankings or stats.

tfletcher20
01-24-2014, 04:57 PM
The punishment to the 250 level players for getting horrible IP should be addressed. People camp and worry about xp bc of this.

Death666
01-24-2014, 08:59 PM
This entire thread and subject matter of feedback should be its own sub forum. There should be more structure. I would love to read peoples ideas and maybe comment, but I'm not likely to slowly comb thru 16+ pages of one idea after another after another.

Great idea, give it it's own "Feedback" forum.

one man gang
01-25-2014, 01:41 AM
Give hoods a like button. Might encourage some people to decorate their hood a bit better.

If anyone gets the chance you should see kicker jaxons hood. Easily the best I have seen. Race tracks, golf courses, beaches and nfl logos to replace his 3D snowman. It's the best hood in CC.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-25-2014, 01:49 AM
If anyone gets the chance you should see kicker jaxons hood. Easily the best I have seen. Race tracks, golf courses, beaches and nfl logos to replace his 3D snowman. It's the best hood in CC.you sure you didnt take a wrong turn when traveling to a rival's hood, and stumble in to Sim City?

Hulkzy
01-25-2014, 03:44 AM
Would be nice to have a forfeit battle option after the first 15 mins when you face a team you have no chance against. I'd rather not waste waiting the remaining 45mins, when in that time we could face a more even matchup where we have a chance to score points. I don't expect this idea to be popular amongst the top 10 synds but for the lower ranked synds it would bring back the fun factor. And if a team forfeits the other team gets an automatic win, so it's somewhat a win win situation.

one man gang
01-25-2014, 04:01 AM
you sure you didnt take a wrong turn when traveling to a rival's hood, and stumble in to Sim City?

Short answer, yes.

Long answer: it's worth checking out. Very creative. A few forum members have seen it.

Kev33y
01-25-2014, 09:05 AM
The brick drop rate needs to be improved used over 100 stamina got only 5 bricks

Gunn
01-25-2014, 09:23 AM
From what I have gathered in my time playing this game, and what I've seen in the forum, there are really 3 big issues gree needs to address. I will offer the best ideas i can think of to remedy these, but I would hope their were brighter minds at gree than mine.

1. PROBLEM: Stat inflation. You ever buy something, and then next week it is on sale for half of what you paid? It's not a good feeling. We don't like it. Gree, you need to establish some sort of set economy. People spending money on your game would like to know that the gold they spend on an item won't be able to buy them something twice as nice a week or two later.

SOLUTION: This seems pretty obvious. Just establish a standard economy. Let's say an ltq requires 50,000 total energy (all numbers mean nothing and are just placeholders so don't bother mentioning that they are unrealistic) and you figure in the timeframe allotted a player should be able to knock out 30,000 of that. This would require them to spend gold to get the remaining 20,000 energy. In this case that would be 20 energy refills, requiring them to spend 400 gold. if the prize for this was a 20,000 atk and def item, totalling the bonus at 40,000. This would mean you have established 100/1 stat increase/gold ratio. So now if the next challenge requires 800 gold to complete, the stat increase should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 80,000. It's fine to have some fluxuation and have certain events be a little better than others, but there desperately needs to be some stability added to the way these things are done.

2. PROBLEM: there is one fundamental flaw in this game (IMO at least). It is a game that benefits you the longer you play. This is nice because it rewards you for your commitment to the game. The trouble with this, though is that it discourages new players. To jump into this game against people who have years of experience on you with no hope of ever catching them stinks. It's bad for new players and it's bad for you gree. I'm sure you're doing fine with your current customer base, but I don't think there is a business on earth that isn't interested in aquiring new customers.

SOLUTION: The best I've got here is maybe once a year start a new world. There are other games running several "worlds" at once so I assume it's possible. This would allow new players to come into the game without being at the vast disadvantage they're at now.

3. PROBLEM: this one may sound negative, but I promise I mean all this constuctively. But you're prices to finish events are far too high. It comes across greedy, like you don't care at all about your customers. Now I understand that you are a business and you don't actually have to care about your customers... but you have to at least make it look like you do. This is by far the biggest complaint I've seen in the forums, and the reason people get so mad about this is because you have a very good game on your hands. We like to play it, but when we stop to think about how much money it takes to finish events it makes us (or me at least) want to quit. And I don't want to quit. i like this game, but I also don't see how I can stand for the prices. It's kind of like if you had a really good friend and then saw him do something terrible. It's like crap this guy's a great friend, but how can I ignore that? Something I think it's important you understand is there are TONS of video games out there. That equals a lot of competition. If you continue to price people out the way you are, it's only a matter of time before they realize that they could go spend 60 bucks on a real video game with millions of dollars into the programming and actual gameplay. and hey that 60 bucks is less than what it would take me to finish a single event! Or you know what I'll just check the app store, would you look at that? there are a million other games out there. I bet I can find some fun ones in there that don't gouge me so badly with their prices.

SOLUTION: Now I'm aware that you have your community of players that have accepted your prices, but you have got to find some sort of middle ground! There are a lot of creative ways to solve this problem. Here's one: Make one event out of each series very expensive to finish with a very good item at the end. Now you get all the money out of your big spenders in one shot, and this allows them to keep their edge over us regular joes. (I should also mention that I think many of these big spenders are going to spend what their going to spend regardless, and what they don't spend on events will just go into the war). Anyway, now make the rest of the events more attainable. maybe make one $50 to finish, or $20. Or here's a crazy idea, make it possible to finish one with diligent play and no gold. (I know, I said it was crazy)

I really hope you read this gree. Like I said before I really like this game. I hope you can resolve your issues so that we don't eventually get fed up.

xprimntlxp
01-25-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm quite frustrated with this server today. My syndicate spent gold to easily win the last battle and we kept getting errors loading rivals list, slow connection taking up to a minute to register your attack, or cannot connect to server messages. This has to be fixed! I'm rather annoyed that I wasted gold toward that battle. This issue needs to be a priority fix.

Gato blanca
01-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Most fun event: battles! I would likt to see an option to determine which Wall you Will be using

Sorting of inventory, searchable maffia list

Option to donate money to other players

That skill points actualy mean something

LTQ are the most boring, case events I dont really mind That much. Think they are good for low stat players to catch up as they also give other items. So, I would not take them away.

Some out of the box thinking.., events That ask for cooperation between syn?

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 01:02 PM
This is a suggestion that should be very easy to implement:

Please show, at a minimum, the scores of the top 10 teams during battle. I'm not so naive as to not understand why the top 10 aren't posted, but you're asking for player suggestions conducive to a better gaming experience. Ideally, posting top 25-to-50 would be great.

Not posting team scores appears to come across as another mean of milking your consumers.

Hupernikomen
01-25-2014, 06:43 PM
Stop pandering to only the biggest spenders in the game. It is no coincedence that billionaire is ready to post an exhaustive and very good list within a couple minutes of the opening of the thread.

The game has been designed to milk as much as possible out of the player base instead of offer a fun gaming experience that we would gladly spend on.

Flapjacks
01-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Stop pandering to only the biggest spenders in the game. It is no coincedence that billionaire is ready to post an exhaustive and very good list within a couple minutes of the opening of the thread.

The game has been designed to milk as much as possible out of the player base instead of offer a fun gaming experience that we would gladly spend on.

You're spot-on accurate. The timing of the post is odd, if anything. Also, look at the leaderboard. Is there a need for that much IP for first? Most people will disagree that there are players driving up the cost of war. If you can't read between the lines..,then you disagree.

Yes, The game is designed to soak up as much money as possible & rightly so. It's Capitalism.
Regardless, they could at least stop pretending to care about enhancing the gaming experience.

one man gang
01-25-2014, 11:44 PM
You're spot-on accurate. The timing of the post is odd, if anything. Also, look at the leaderboard. Is there a need for that much IP for first? Most people will disagree that there are players driving up the cost of war. If you can't read between the lines..,then you disagree.

Yes, The game is designed to soak up as much money as possible & rightly so. It's Capitalism.
Regardless, they could at least stop pretending to care about enhancing the gaming experience.

Maybe bill is a GREE employee, and new this thread was coming, and instead of doing something internally behind the scenes at his job he wanted to do it in a public forum.

PedroPimples
01-25-2014, 11:52 PM
Bill is not a gree employee.
I'd like you to make the forums best posters e.g. Pedro pimples honorary mods for when you are unavailable.

one man gang
01-25-2014, 11:57 PM
Why derail my conspiracy before it go started? : (

PedroPimples
01-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Since when did anything I say carry any credence?

sister morphine
01-26-2014, 02:59 AM

Bill is a very organised person. He'd probably had the bones of that post pre-prepared just in case.

As for the leaderboard I do agree with you. It's the Tam strategy though; if you keep an eye on box events leaders - same thing. Carpet bombing with gold at the outset to deter others.

Rjc
01-26-2014, 05:58 AM
I would like some simple transparency. For instance. A chart that shows point ranges for wars. If you are lvl 160 and attack lvls 200-220 the point range is x. Lvl 221-250 it is x. Whatever it may be. But there is to much secrecy to the game and it creates frustration.

xprimntlxp
01-26-2014, 10:08 AM

There is also a feature which is enabled on most of the forums I go to. It's called EDIT POST. People save placement on forums all the time so their message can be read first. His last edit was a day after A & F started the thread. The billionaire contributed a lot of great ideas and if he worked for Gree why would he complain about the gold program? Now open mouth - insert foot plz!

CCKallDAY
01-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Events:
- Robbing LTQ/SLTQ (rob x type of building, rob ltb, rob people x times)

- "Old Style" PvP events, do x many fights and you know you get a weapon, do another x many fights and get an item, then score so many wins and get the top 10 fighter prize with x modifier, and the fun explosive theme part (pigskin, snowball, tp rolls, exploding turkey);
Maybe some new ones could be ( not listed in any order) "Heart Bomb" (Valentines Day), "Exploding Shamrock" (St Patricks Day), Jack-O-Bomb (Halloween), Ornament Bomb (Christmas), Red White & Blue Explosion (Independance Day)

- LTB's with no prize, those ones like the Frosty Hideout, Gingerbread House, Haunted Mansion, Gobble Gobble Buffet. Some new ones could be Elf's Hideout (Christmas)

- How about we do the crime city triathlon? 24 hour battle, 24 hour raid boss, 24 hour PvP. Sounds great and whoever came up with this gets the credit.

Buildings:

- Have 2 LTB's at the same time. One for the people with the great IPH and one for the lower IPh people and newbies. This way everyone can build their IPH and still get prizes to make the game a little more fair. The one that costs more should have stronger weapons for the people with better IPH, to make it an incentive to have good IPH. I know none of the people with at least 5M IPH hate the annoying high-stat, horrible IPH leaches robbing all of their buildings and getting all that money and nothing to get back from them. Espescially if you are one of the people with really good IPH, such as Zendfrim.

- Add a few buildings, maybe buildings better than the nightclub itsself in the store. We could have a "Train Station" lets say with 15M payout a day and costs 500M. Great building IMO.

- You could have a building that pays out respect, energy, or uzis. They would cost a lot of money and have a low payout. Let's say one uzi per 2 hours. You could collect 7 uzis in a day. These buildings could not get robbed, only the respect buildings. There is an energy building on the FaceBook game, called the Coffee Shop (that's all i know of, i read a wiki)
RP building you could upgrade an buy with RP, energy buy and upgrade the same.

Items:

We could have a few more items in the store, maybe ones that can keep up with the stat inflation. How about an item with 1,000 atk/def and costs 100M. That could be great for a start.

Mafia:

Increase the mafia limit. We could bring more items into battle which would be great with the new items (above) at the same time. The people with great IPH could buy more of those 1K items quicker and fill up those mafia, making them stronger with only spending fake in-game money, instead of spending gold. Make IPH more valuable and have the leaches regretting what they did wrong. You have done this in Modern War and I would like to see this here too.

Levels:

Add another 50 levels. Your customers at level 250 won't get a lot of points if they match up with people at low(er) levels like 200, they won't spend as much gold and there goes GREE's money. We could go to level 300 and get many more points. You already did this in Modern War and I would like to see it released here also.

Syndicates:

Have maybe another syndicate event just like the syndicate war, but have the ability to link syndicates up to one another. The syndicates could have a syndicate alliance and be able to even fight each other. But once they link together, they can't leave the alliance until the syn war is over. This would be really fun and encourage more syndicate teamwork.

Have a syndicate chat where it connects another syndicate to another. When you match up with a syndicate, you could chat with them, and even give intel on each other if you wanted, this could also be used to trash talk.

Modifiers:

Have some new modifiers, or re-use some of the older ones that were great. Ideas:

+1 stamina every 2 minutes
+1 building being built
Free Bank Deposit
-25% time reduction from buildings
Instant Payout for one building, every day

How about you can buy modifiers? 500M for -3 building time reduction for upgrade would be a great deal

Scratchers:

Either add new prizes or get rid of it. You can also add the daily reward for playing daily, like in Modern War. That was a great idea.

LTQ's:

Less LTQ's. 1 LTQ and one SLTQ per cycle would be great!
Also make it so people who dedicate a lot of time to these LTQ's be able to get the prize. Using all of your free energy is worth getting the prize.

Skill Points:
Make attack and defense skill points worth something. I thought they were worth something in the beginning and have a lot of sp in atk and def. Or you could be able to reallocate your skill points for 100 gold or something like that.

Misc. Ideas

Search button for people on your level - ONLY people on your level
Make the defense buildings worth something, 145 gold for one defense building that used to be good?? Really??
Ability to sort mafia or search for mafia, this is so annoying when you are looking for a friend or someone. You could have an "Important" section that you can put your mafia in, you can do this yourself. Just add an "edit" button and make it so you can add and remove people from that list.
Boost buildings like Modern War, this would help with our stats a lot.

There are my suggestions. TL;DR probably for all of youBumpety bump

Mirmur
01-26-2014, 01:15 PM
Number one issue in my opinion - differences between droids & iphones.
1- on droid, when you attack someone, you can't see all of his stat. With the inflation, it's starting to happen for iphones too. We can scroll up&down, why noy left to right?
2- time! On iphone, war timer is shorther by at least 10 seconds.
3- ranking in war. Non visible for iphones

Ciara
01-26-2014, 05:49 PM
I'll try not to replicate what's already been suggested:

1) Improve your in-help guide:
if people like TheBillionaire don't know that the particle effect can be turned off by scrolling the settings list or others don't know that (in iOS at least) you can vet prospective members by tapping on the name before acceptance, then the game isn't intuitive enough

2) Let us build level 10 walls in one to two taps:
the tedium of a double tap to build each wall through the levels is beyond endurance

3) Get your IOS and Android Dev Teams to talk to each other, and give us the same functionality:
eg why does my droid account have 100% drop rates on multi-hit targets and the OW/DW breakdown but not my iOS?

4) Charge iOS and Android the same:
Droid gold is cheaper than iOS and whilst I partially accept that may be because of the commission that Apple charges, I don't agree that the cost should be dumped on to the customer. It's not as if you are specially crafting pixel gold for the iPad. Same with Tapjoy gold - you will have some kind of contract with them and possibly the third party vendors, so have agreed to, for example, iOS users getting one gold for five videos whilst the android user makes 5 gold for the same task.

And though I didn't want to repeat anything already said, I do want to support the idea of

5) Increased health refill for the gold paid.
Personally, I don't care if it disadvantages a LLP with massive stats who is content to camp or a mini founded off the back of stats inflation. It's time to recognise those who have progressed up the levels to support their teams in SLTQs, earning unpleasant xp "rewards" on top of task xp in the process. We have earned our energy quota with every time we levelled; campers have chosen a different route and with each come different benefits. With the huge energy requirements in LTQ/SLTQs, the health/gold ratio is unbalanced, and HLPs are already disadvantaged by the battle ip system. It would encourage progression through the levels.

The_
01-26-2014, 06:01 PM
1) Improve in-game forum by making it more user-friendly with additional features.
2) Give the leader the ability to assign battle declaration privileges to officers/members.

Hupernikomen
01-26-2014, 08:45 PM
There is also a feature which is enabled on most of the forums I go to. It's called EDIT POST. People save placement on forums all the time so their message can be read first. His last edit was a day after A & F started the thread. The billionaire contributed a lot of great ideas and if he worked for Gree why would he complain about the gold program? Now open mouth - insert foot plz!

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

As i stated before, billionaires list was great. And perhaps he did just reserve his spot and added all the details later. However, i stand by my original statement that this game panders to the big spender. No where in there do even hint that he is a gree employee. I know him to be a very honorable and helpful player. And I hope his list is considered as it would benefit us all.

We all know they are milking us for as much as they can.

dragon001
01-26-2014, 09:24 PM
Taking IPH into account while pairing rivals is a terrible idea, and will cause many many players to cease playing.

actually the opposite. It will truly irritate those who don't have lame loser ghetto hoods. Those who have actually put thought and effort into the game. We have a few in my syndicate that are recent members, but we are working with 'de-losering' them. So if you feel you absolutely must give those who have leveled up some new rivals it should be strongly based on IPH and not just attack and defense stats.

dragon001
01-26-2014, 09:32 PM
You should be able to turn off sell buildings or use gold in the settings. would save tons of grief, make the game more playable, increase customer satisfaction, and save you money by not having to have so many people read and deal with complaints. When people complain they are unhappy. ideally you shoud want customers happy, right?

PedroPimples
01-26-2014, 09:39 PM
If it makes the leeches quit personally I think it'll be good for the game.
Building iph, unless just quick completing everything with gold is one of the more challenging aspects of the game , choosing the right buildings at the right time and planning ahead. So many people now have no clue how to build a decent one. They chuck gold at a few events and think it makes them a good player. The game will be better off without these people.

Maadmaxx
01-27-2014, 10:27 AM

Please change the money withdrawal system and mirror it to Modern War, so the funds can be deducted
automatically when needed.

Zendfrim
01-27-2014, 12:50 PM
You should be able to turn off sell buildings or use gold in the settings. would save tons of grief, make the game more playable, increase customer satisfaction, and save you money by not having to have so many people read and deal with complaints. When people complain they are unhappy. ideally you shoud want customers happy, right?+838768276387362638484882028284746555374

This game has needed both features since its inception.

KillaDon
01-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Grew you just had us on non stop for war or at least most who dedicate there time to war and helping out there syn and to run raid boss tomorrow just is a little to much. You all know the kind of work each event takes for a syn, meaning how much time players have to be on!! So I just don't see why you couldn't have made it a couple days after war. It's just running your customers ragged and exhausted. In my opinion.

Hoeba
01-27-2014, 10:49 PM
I would like to see some different starting times of all events. Almost everyone in europeantimezone is sleeping when ltqs, raidbosses or epicbosses start. Mix it up a bit so every timezone has equal chances.

OMD73
01-27-2014, 11:27 PM
Dear Assault & Flattery,

Some constructive feedback regarding your new rivals list:
Everything has been previously said regarding the poor decision Gree have made to change the rivals list. All I'm going to add is:

I, hate your f*cking rivals list. You at Gree are f*cking c*nts. You can take it and shove it up your f*cking *******, cos I'm out, gone, quit.

MrGreenMan
01-28-2014, 07:25 AM
1st- Att results for battle (or any att and rob)

I think that they should switch around the results on att'ing so that your stats are on right and the rivals are on left. I already know my stats and most people I att in a battle (when scouting) you can not get their full def stats because it always cuts it off (2934.......) So I just lost to you and I am 3.1 Mill att so do you luck out with 2.9 mill stats against my 3.1 or are your stats 29 mill?

2nd - Gold for rivals list

I am not a big gold spender but I know for sure I would spend more gold (depending on how much they charge) if you gave me a way to pay gold and have a rival stay right at the top of my rival list so I can visit any time I would like. so lets say 1 gold to have them stay at the very top of your list for 2-3 days. Time is money and being able to spend the amount of a coffee to keep a rival there and not have to waste an hour looking for them again is a good exchange

3rd - matching in battle

I am part of a smaller synd. that broke from a synd full of inactive people and a leader who didnt care. So now we are 17 Very strong players all over lvl 100 yet this last battle we go tossed up agains a team that was 5 man strong and their lvls were between 20-47 so atleast 53 lvl below our lowest lvl team member. I was getting 77 -84 points per hit WTF, no way am I spending gold to get 77 points per hit

Death Adder
01-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Rollback New Rivals List

Flapjacks
01-28-2014, 09:16 AM
Display the points for all top 10 teams during battle.

Babytway
01-28-2014, 09:29 AM
rivals list is great

BigNick
01-28-2014, 09:45 AM
New rival list eliminates need to get stronger stats!!! So why would I participate in events for stat Increase because I would be matched to more players of equal strength?? Sooooo no more gold from me to get better might as well do nothing!! If I increase IPH I'm just a bigger target for those with equal stats?
I vote return back to 1 or 2 levels above below your current level, there was a reason it was designed like this in the first place!!

tfletcher20
01-28-2014, 09:51 AM
Rivals list is horrible. Another reason for people to camp

sister morphine
01-28-2014, 09:55 AM
2nd - Gold for rivals list

I am not a big gold spender but I know for sure I would spend more gold (depending on how much they charge) if you gave me a way to pay gold and have a rival stay right at the top of my rival list so I can visit any time I would like. so lets say 1 gold to have them stay at the very top of your list for 2-3 days. Time is money and being able to spend the amount of a coffee to keep a rival there and not have to waste an hour looking for them again is a good exchange
This is a thoroughly bad idea. If you want to find someone either provoke them into hitting you back - an old trick back in the day was to leave one of your best buildings up to tempt them - or keep tapping that rivals list.

If this was put in, then the targets should be able to pay a similar amount of gold to be removed from rivals for a similar length of time.

3rd - matching in battle

I am part of a smaller synd. that broke from a synd full of inactive people and a leader who didnt care. So now we are 17 Very strong players all over lvl 100 yet this last battle we go tossed up agains a team that was 5 man strong and their lvls were between 20-47 so atleast 53 lvl below our lowest lvl team member. I was getting 77 -84 points per hit WTF, no way am I spending gold to get 77 points per hit
Agree very strongly that higher level players should not be penalised for hitting people below their level in these days of powerful minis.

Stillmatic
01-28-2014, 10:13 AM
I love epic boss, raid boss and war I liked pvp too when it was about. I like ltq and sltq but its impossible without spending ridiculous money on gold! I don't mind buying gold but for the ltq it doesn't seen worth it. I dont like the fact that you lot have changed the rival match up system, I don't feel like attacking and robbing people anymore its taken the fun out of it now. It's taken the satisfaction out of being strong for my level, which I've worked hard for and spend good money on as well.

I agree that there should be more exciting buildings and to be able to buy and sell weapons.

Green Drake
01-28-2014, 10:16 AM
Any chance that we can finally address robbed buildings still having the money bags over it. Tired of attempting to rob and being told it is already robbed or worse spending a stamina only to get $2.

Biggy Smalls
01-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Basically you should just employ the Billionaire, he knows whats going on and comes up with perfectly logical, sensible ideas.

wubbs
01-28-2014, 12:51 PM
I must restate what has been said above that the new rivals list is HORRIBLE. All it does is promote camping and decreases the incentive to increase stats. I am still getting matched with players the have the same stats but 3-4 million less IPH than me. Completely a waste of my time to visit the rivals list. Also you should employ the Billionaire, he has intelligent and intuitive feedback.

Yancool
01-28-2014, 02:07 PM
1. Better overview of where you can raise your stats, fx. I don't have a clue what my smallest used gun is (is it 300 or is it 1000?), so in boss event I never hit below lvl 70.
2. Delete obsolete weapons that are below lowest used weapons in stats.
3. Sort weapon list in some kind of order, even make a searchbar.
4. Rival list, remove all hoods for robbing if they are empty at the moment they are shown. Sometimes I'm in 20 cities before there's even a building to rob, and most likely it's the laundromat. Even make a filter that can set a min of what you want to rob, that can save a lot of time, and will make high iph people start robbing again.
5. What about syndicate cities? Brings income for the syndicate, but can also be used in syndicate events, goals money robbed, buildings robbed. Even a syndicate bank, how about gate crashing a syndicate bank with 60billion?
6. Updated friendlist, it's impossible to use as it is. List 50, list 50 again, delete a friend, start all over again.... Takes too long.
7. Possibility to see what syndicate another player is in, will create more fighting and robbing.
8. Better possibility of switching between devices, Simpsons has it, game of war has it, this one is broken, really.
9. Assign more roles to officers, who can demote, who can start battles (and should of coz not be everyone in the synd).
10. Syndicate gold bank. Who would not like this? Being in war and seeing a player not keeping promises, having a freeloader really sucks, and creates a lot of havoc. Payment or deposit upfront, done deal, everybody happy.
11. More check routines that will take out hackers/cheaters, it really is a must to bring back stability to CC, and make the spenders happy again.
12. Better in game communication, let's face it, the old way is a little too old, learn from GroupMe.
13. More prize tiers both for syndicates but also individual. Differences are too big, fx if you hit 600 in battle there's quite a long way up to 1200, and why not more then 1200... 1500,1800,2000,2500...
14. Better overview of events in game, more visibility of what is need to complete an ltq and LTB.
15. Less tapping in ltqs, some of the recent ones have been over the top.
16. More focus on platforms. Drops are not equal on iOS and android, everyone knows this outside your office ;-)
17. Sort out ip, lvl250 are doomed in battles.
18. Hire more graphical designers so we don't have 10 guns with different names.
19. Possibility to sell your weapons for gold in game, even buildings. List them for sale.
20. Possibility to build old LTB's just without the prizes. I'd love to have pagodas, even docksides.

I think that's enough to make the game much better :-)

Babytway
01-28-2014, 03:43 PM
add some money/def buildings in the form of vehicles that can be placed in the street... i.e. ice cream truck, tow truck, pimps cadillac, armored truck, swat truck. anything where the street part of the hood can be maximized

Babytway
01-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Any chance that we can finally address robbed buildings still having the money bags over it. Tired of attempting to rob and being told it is already robbed or worse spending a stamina only to get $2. i believed they talked bout this one before, something having to do the income modifiers and max u can rob comes out uneven and leaves a remainder there. 2$ is better than no bucks

Kid T
01-28-2014, 04:37 PM
How about a compilation of all the ideas on this thread, where members can vote +1/-1 for the ones we agree/disagree on?

Similarly, how about a new thread started by a mod before you decide on rolling out new changes? I'm sure the community would have been pleased to offer feedback before the rivals list was modified.

I know that designing/modifying the events take time as you mentioned. Here's a thought: instead of cramming them into overlapping events, how about a little downtime? As a community, we could all use a break or two during each cycle (if even for a day). So many players don't get much sleep during war weekend, that layering on a raid boss event immediately after is killing us. It would also provide the developers more time to debug the program and launch each one as scheduled (both issues being significant pet peeves of the community).

Lastly, one quick idea to address the "can't read attack/defense because it runs out of room" issue is to just add a comma separator. Seeing 8,234.... should be an easy fix for developers.

Zendfrim
01-28-2014, 07:23 PM
These pathetic worthless LTBs need to stop. 10,000 dollar build cost? really? Where is the expensive and powerful LTB that's meant for the folks who can actually develop a functioning hood? It's 24 hours, that's great, but 1000 bucks a day is for folks that are just starting to build their hood. Gree, your insults to the powerful income players need to cease. Make something worth buying with in game cash. More personal perks or something. How about these defense buildings, that are actually worth something, that you've hinted at and not yet provided? Where are they?

Quijimo
01-28-2014, 08:04 PM
The beauty of CC is that the game changes but not all changes made are good. The main reason? Because gold and revenue extraction is the main operative. In doing so, none of us are consulted or improvements given where it could result in less revenue for GREE. There is no reason to be coy, additional revenue is your M.O. Profit seeking is okay, you have bills to pay, but at what cost really? Are you interested in making a user experience more for the players? Would you be willing to "do the right thing" and fix issues that serve only to frustrate your users' experience, forcing people to leave the game they have spent so much time and money on?

I want to be constructive. It seems though that you might be willing to "fix" or "improve" in as where there is little to no revenue loss... But long term people will stop. They have to. Waaaaay too many events and places we are forced to spend gold to advance. Now you can't even complete the raid boss, when you could prior, with Uzis. This is a drastic change for the worse.

Fix the Uzi drop rate. Forcing players to double dip by forcing gold use to purchase Uzis to finish the event while also forcing gold use for energy regens to finish off bosses (after buying. Uzis with gold) is offensive. It's greedy. Most Syns have about 2000 Uzis. Nobody is going to spend 25000 gold to get the extra Uzis needed save a few Syns. I mentioned it before but this money grab is simply offensive. You have taken advantage of my investment (time, money, syndicate) and loyalty to the game.

ImmaBoss
01-28-2014, 10:38 PM
We all want a mod where we can upgrade more than 1 building... This is long overdue

Benjibbks5
01-28-2014, 10:49 PM
The current rival list needs urgent improvement! Gree need enhance the formula for creating the rival for a player as some of us are getting the same 20 or so rivals over and over again. If Gree is sticking with the current rival list system, the least it can do is to make the list contain, say 100 rivals with stats closest to mine for example.

sister morphine
01-29-2014, 06:01 AM
What about some Gold program?
Gold for daily play(for example 10gold for playing 7 days in a row)
Gold for scratcher(2icons 1gold....6icons 20gold)
On that, how about equal treatment for free gold. On CC I have to watch 5 videos to get one free gold. On KA I watch one video and get one free gold. Why the difference? And if it's changed as it should be, I want what is good for KA to come here, not the other way round.

ohlo-00
01-29-2014, 06:34 AM
Battle - good
raid boss - good
LTB - good
LTQ/SLTQ - good. But set time (complete normal mode without gold)
PvP is back - great - what about some points for attacked player if attacker lost
Set goal for robbing too. Not only fights
epic boss - good but syndicate goal 300/day is not good. Start another 300 after 1 completed
bricks for robbing too will be great
Show start time of events - not only the date
What about some Gold program?Gold for daily play(for example 10gold for playing 7 days in a row)Gold for scratcher(2icons 1gold....6icons 20gold)

Caleb
01-29-2014, 10:27 AM
LTBs were great as they were first introduced - they should be on the expensive side. This was one nod to the players who had spent time building iph. Players who ignored iph, or could not rob enough, did not have access to the LTB prizes. This also provided an incentive for improving a low-iph hood.

nazgul
01-29-2014, 12:13 PM
Please increase the drop rate for Uzis!

01-29-2014, 12:39 PM

^^ I concur with Mr Nazgul's request

ILikeTheAbuse
01-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Feedback? I just burned through 7000 energy between 3 accounts and I got 1 uzi. WTF!

tfletcher20
01-29-2014, 02:57 PM
What about a subscription to silver, silver can be used for energy and stamina, gold still for battle. $50 bucks a month.

localyokel
01-29-2014, 03:47 PM
As others have mentioned the uzi drop rate is way too low. Not sure what the reasoning was behind this, but it is counterproductive. The rate is so low that many syndicates won't get anywhere near completing the event and thus they won't be tempted to buy that extra gold to get the big prize...so you lose revenue there. Also you charge a ridiculous amount of gold for uzis. So much so that nobody is willing to pay it and are actually bypassing Gree and using paypal to give direct real cash payments for uzis and thus cutting your company out the money that it would otherwise be pocketing...so you are losing revenue here as well.

Solution: 1) Make the drop rate more reasonable and/or make them available for robbing and attacking rivals and 2) charge a reasonable amount for uzis, say 1 gold for 5 uzis or some other more sane amount.

cc thunder
01-29-2014, 03:51 PM
What about a subscription to silver, silver can be used for energy and stamina, gold still for battle. $50 bucks a month. stop giving them ideas to mess things up worse. how about a return to the energy requirements and so forth from about 6 months ago

The Billionaire
01-29-2014, 04:27 PM

The timing of the post was perfect, i'd just sat down to eat my Domino's and thought i'd have a quick browse on the forum. To my joy A&F had just posted this thread so i posted straight away and said......

Awesome! I've got a nice long list for you which i'll post once i've finished my pizza hence the pizza comments in the first couple of posts.

If y'all are wondering where the list came from then see the below thread. We had a brainstroming session a very long time ago and i created a thread to summerise all the ideas.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........

As you can see they have implemented stuff that we asked for over the years.

Maybe bill is a GREE employee, and new this thread was coming, and instead of doing something internally behind the scenes at his job he wanted to do it in a public forum.

I'm not a Gree employee

Bill is a very organised person. He'd probably had the bones of that post pre-prepared just in case.

I am organised but i don't pre prepare posts lol

Exactly what this guy said.

Basically you should just employ the Billionaire, he knows whats going on and comes up with perfectly logical, sensible ideas.

I couldn't work for Gree, we'd argue all the time.

Flapjacks
01-29-2014, 04:30 PM
The post was more feed forward than feedback. Anyway, I know you don't work for Gree..,I've battled with you.

Hey, everybody, if you want the Uzi drop rate to increase or the price to come down: Stop buying them with gold.
The price will them come down.

Nighteg
01-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Awesome! I've got a nice long list for you which i'll post once i've finished my pizza hence the pizza comments in the first couple of posts.

God i want some pizza!

|Corruption|
01-29-2014, 04:41 PM
Ok. PVPs are back, Epic bosses are back, but GREE really need to focus on the basics first.
Scratchers
Uzis
Purchasable Weapons
Skill points
Respect points

TonyStark
01-29-2014, 05:13 PM
Increase the drop rate and maybe make uzis available to buy with respect points.

HeavyD
01-29-2014, 05:31 PM
One thing I was thinking of was a new way of energy regeneration. That is:

Everyone keeps their current regeneration rate, but if you meet certain goals it is increased for a period of time. For example: 50 attacks/robs in an hour would increase energy regeneration by 20% for 4 hours. This would not be stackable so 100 kills/robs in an hour would not equate to 20% regeneration rate for 8 hours. Instead, once the bonus wears off you could then do another 50 attacks/robs which would give you another 4 hours of a 20% increase. That way people remain active (which Gree wants) and the players can "earn" a faster regeneration rate at a cost of experience/time in game/stamina points.

Just a thought I had...

waukcat
01-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Modern war needs a couple changes. I see the raid boss event as a way to make players level up faster. I do not think the drop rate is fair. I also see a lot of events where you have to spend a lot or gold to be able to finish the event. Once again this is not fair to the non gold players. I do buy gold but on one account it seems to become lost and takes way to long to get it. I am still waiting on gold bought before the war in Chile.
I would suggest to get a system in place to reward the non gold users that rank well in individual WP. If they don't use gold in battles for say 3 months they get a special unit. That way they do not get left so far behind those that do use gold on a regular basis.

HavingFun
01-29-2014, 07:02 PM
Modern war needs a couple changes. I see the raid boss event as a way to make players level up faster. I do not think the drop rate is fair. I also see a lot of events where you have to spend a lot or gold to be able to finish the event. Once again this is not fair to the non gold players. I do buy gold but on one account it seems to become lost and takes way to long to get it. I am still waiting on gold bought before the war in Chile.
I would suggest to get a system in place to reward the non gold users that rank well in individual WP. If they don't use gold in battles for say 3 months they get a special unit. That way they do not get left so far behind those that do use gold on a regular basis.
Go post this in a modern war forum and if you don't like leveling up then leave your faction when the raid boss begins.

Dahat1
01-29-2014, 10:17 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81529-Do-you-like-the-rival-list-change

Repetition is the mother of retention. The only thing I want to see changed right now, and 3/4 of players agree:

THE RIVALS LIST WAS FINE THE WAY IT WAS.

Make it so.

sister morphine
01-29-2014, 11:19 PM
If y'all are wondering where the list came from then see the below thread. We had a brainstroming session a very long time ago and i created a thread to summerise all the ideas.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........

I am organised but i don't pre prepare posts lol
Lol, ok. You cribbed it from the previous thread then! Ayeee :D

PedroPimples
01-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Bill is such a liar. We all know he is cj54 alter ego who gets to play with free gold.
Just like all of FC and TAW

Muj
01-30-2014, 03:20 AM
Bill is such a liar. We all know he is cj54 alter ego who gets to play with free gold.
Just like all of FC and TAW
Tam is actually A&F too

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 03:24 AM
I heard monte is CCM which Is why he is always trolling

Turbomatic
01-30-2014, 05:12 AM
A&F I was in the process in typing my feedback and realised it's the same thing being said by the majority of people on here so I'm going to ask you a direct question which I hope you can answer.

What is the point of this game now, I think that is a fair question to answer

Turbomatic
01-30-2014, 06:03 AM
Also seen a prominent member on here sell of all his buildings and just has the new LTB arcade building how does that match up with IPH because he is still in my rivals list

-C-
01-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Sorry if somebody already mentioned this:

- Make leveling worthwhile! All events need to favour high level player! You could introduce new bonuses (mods) which multiply with the level or change the way influence points are allocated during battles. The higher the level, the bigger the chance to make more IP (The level of a target should still be important because otherwise everybody would only attack the low levels). Another example would be case events: Give higher level players better opening rates.

- The new rivals list destroyed the game basics! Right now there is no need to increase stats because you will always be matched against someone who is as strong as you regardless how long he played the game. I know you guys want to remove camping but please give people the chance to be the strongest in their tier! The rivals list needs to be changed to the way it was before or at least only open it up to +/- 5 levels. Consider some of my first suggestions and people will be compelled to level up!

Cats
01-30-2014, 10:00 AM
1. Back to back events are exhausting. Please give us a day off where we're not overlapping events and attached to devices 24/7.
2. Case events are broken. Few like them and drop rate is horrible.
3. Very much enjoy Boss events
4. The amount of energy required to finish an LTQ for anyone is beyond ridiculous. It's a very obvious way to get people to buy gold. I realize they don't have to but they will.
5. Why can't we use RP's for something? The items we can purchase for RP's are the same as they have been for years and with event prize stats it's a waste to buy them. Maybe make RP's a viable option to finishing an LTQ.
6. The frustration with Uzis in boss events is over the top. If you're going to have these events help us enjoy them. Shorting Uzis to this point is counter productive.

Thanks very much for this thread! It's time to see what we all think of the product we're helping support. I did enjoy the game more when I could hop on and play instead of having to have an iPad/iPhone with me at all times. Help us enjoy playing again withou stress! After all, it is a game. Thank you!

Jeremy Kyle
01-31-2014, 11:37 AM
This needs a sticky

Jeremy Kyle
01-31-2014, 12:21 PM
Old pvp style with better prizes and syn goals. Clearly not listening to us

RealTeflonDon
01-31-2014, 01:52 PM
Here's some feedback..
Delete this thread. Clearly the suggestions are being misinterpreted and will only frustrate the players further.

Senator McCarthy 3
01-31-2014, 01:57 PM
Here is a suggestion:

Sell your company to someone that actually cares to run the game properly and create a positive gaming experience.

RealTeflonDon
01-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Here is a suggestion:

Sell your company to someone that actually cares to run the game properly and create a positive gaming experience.

+1 .

saggs
01-31-2014, 02:04 PM
here is a suggestion:

+2

tsw

Nighteg
01-31-2014, 03:03 PM
Here is a suggestion:

+3

oh yeah
01-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Here is a suggestion:

+4

raymondmccabemfc
01-31-2014, 04:28 PM
This thread should be deleted as its a waste of time making a suggestiin to gree, as they dont fix it. Dont want to fix it, cant be arsed to fix it, and haven't a business head between them ( or they would listen to the people paying the salary ). Whenever you do make a suggestion/comment or point out what there doing wrong, they delete your topic.

I expect this to be deleted as usual.

#getagripgree

GrimSky
01-31-2014, 04:34 PM
Here is a suggestion:

+5

cc thunder
01-31-2014, 04:59 PM
this thread was started with good intentions, at least on the surface, as a token of the intent to try to make some positive reforms in the game,

however none of us believe that anymore as there has been no notice taken by the mods for dozens of pages now. af, this is starting to break down which is an excuse for you guys to delete this, but the reason this thread has broken down is because we get little to no interaction with positive returns from the mods.

please at least try and placate our grievances, your silence speaks more than you ever could and people are getting the wrong idea, or possibly the right idea. that you guys could give a damn about us your members

kitten
01-31-2014, 05:14 PM
GREE customer support hasn't answered my emails for 4 days now to transfer my game. What's going on? GREE....help me get my game back. This is baaaaaad! My entire syndicate is hurting now and I'm missing out on a lot of events.]

asstron
01-31-2014, 09:12 PM
Please for the love of whatever, implement some sort of skill point reset option.

I for one would love to be able to reallocate my points.

Another thing that would be hella sweet would be a way to manage our inventory. Especially the ability to delete or sell chunks of worthless weapons.

I think the obvious choice for Gree would be to implement the skill point reset, but.... the inventory management would increase player enjoyment/retainment/overall experience (nice investment imo).

Oh and is it possible to tweak the robbing of buildings? I travel to hoods and rob a lot of buildings to see the message that it cannot be robbed, or it only produces a dollar, or says it cannot be robbed, and then produces a dollar. I don't quite understand why the third hit is bust, why not just do 2 hits and then remove the icon? It just seems wonky/clunky, and can detract from the over all experience.

PS I love this game.

Zendfrim
01-31-2014, 09:46 PM
This game started your ridiculous empire gree, these are the players that should be your prime focus. MW is a pile of sht.

MonteCitan
01-31-2014, 10:05 PM
I spent a lot of time building my IPH..

And a lot of money on funzio (andthen gree) building enough strength to feasibly defend my IPH from people who had equally decent stats..

Now you've erased that barrier.. My high IPH makes me a target that I can't defend against.. It's only takes a few days of me sleeping in or a few days of me traveling for work to realize it's pointless for me to spend cash to try and defend my IPH... Those people who farm are typically NOT the ones that spend cash on the game, they don't have to and they exist on easy targets... You've made EVERY high IPH player an easy target..

Congrats, you get no more $$ from me

Zendfrim
01-31-2014, 10:49 PM
Another testament above by monte, high income folks have been completely screwed over by this rivals change and it needs to be undone immediately. I would make suggestions of how to keep it and allow high IPH folks to defend themselves but I've already done that and wasted my keystrokes and my ideas on you gree. I can only hope enough players play for free that you need to seriously start listening.

sister morphine
01-31-2014, 11:03 PM
Another testament above by monte, high income folks have been completely screwed over by this rivals change and it needs to be undone immediately. I would make suggestions of how to keep it and allow high IPH folks to defend themselves but I've already done that and wasted my keystrokes and my ideas on you gree. I can only hope enough players play for free that you need to seriously start listening.
I won't presume to speak for you Zend, but the rivals change got rid of the three or four leeches I'd been putting up with.... in a couple of cases since last christmastime.

Zendfrim
01-31-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm pleased the change was positive for you. Most folks in our high income ranks have experienced a profoundly negative effect, however. I am one. I should not have to see some of the folks I have seen. I deserve the chance to defend my hood heavily, along with other high income folks.