PDA

View Full Version : What is going on GREE ???

drowranger
01-22-2014, 02:57 PM
with 2 hours left on SLTQ ... Millionaire Maulers had the last goal on 288/300 kills
then with several people trying to get kills, they were never recorded, and was frozen up at 288/300
many people have spent lots of gold on this event, and we didn't get the prize, i don't know how you GREE going to fix this, but i would like to know how you're giving us our gold back or at least that prize, also we had some members doing the LTQ and just waiting to finish the SLTQ and they weren't able to do that because the syndicate goal was just frozen. so you just took off our gold .. and gave us nothing in return ? it doesn't work this way, and i'm sure as more people read this thread, you will be losing more and more players, you either fix this thing and give us the rewards, or you're really facing a big problem with quitters. :mad: :mad:

CCKallDAY
01-22-2014, 02:59 PM
Send a ticket, a mod will say to just send a ticket then lock the thread. Don't complain on the forum.

CJ54
01-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Send a ticket, a mod will say to just send a ticket then lock the thread. Don't complain on the forum.

Well, it is hard for us to run it down otherwise, without the ticket info.

drowranger
01-22-2014, 03:03 PM

ticket already sent, but i think letting everyone know would make the response from GREE a little faster and more careful, because with this ... GREE have really pushed it this time.

RealTeflonDon
01-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Wouldn't it make sense for there to be an official support sub-forum for each game?

Just me
01-22-2014, 03:09 PM
@cj. I did. Ticket numer is 1319122.

Please rspond asap since manyy people have invested in this sltq and ltq.

CJ54
01-22-2014, 03:11 PM
If it is in-system, we will get to and you will receive a reply via ticket.