PDA

View Full Version : Replacing leader

KillerDriller
01-22-2014, 01:59 PM
The leader of my buddies faction is not playing the game as much as he used to. He missed a lot of the last WDE and they went without walls for a few battles. He demoted people so there were only 2 officers that could declare war. The faction asked him to appoint another as leader with no joy. He is being a **** and seems like he wants to ruin the faction. Any way for them to have him replaced?

Congressman Robinson
01-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Nope, the only thing they can do is leave and form a new faction or join an existing one.

Luke7676
01-22-2014, 02:11 PM
Not so true. I similar situation happened to us awhile back, as our leader just fell off the face of the earth somehow.. But we were able to talk with Gree through a ticket, and soon after our leader had been changed to another one of our members.

So. It is possible for this to happen. Just send a ticket, and explain the situation to them.

Vercingetorix
01-22-2014, 02:37 PM
I was able to take over leadership of my faction when our prior leader was banned. This is a different situation that you have with your faction.

I submitted a ticket to Gree and a few days later they got back with me saying that they could not change the leadership due to WD event that was running at the time even though the request was submitted several days prior to WD. Had to resubmit and ended up getting an email within a couple days the second time. After exchanging a few emails, Gree made the change. I am not certain that a change will be made unless your leader has left the game or has been banned. The fact that he is not as active may preclude the change by Gree. Check the TOS.

I would recommend not donating to the faction until this is sorted out. Especially folders and concrete.

Or find a new faction and get your friends to join you there. There are plenty good factions looking for active members.

Tardavic
01-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Hey there guys, if you are in need of a change in leadership, then please do send in a ticket to Support.

Do include as much information as you can within the report.

Depending on the nature of the situation, Support will be able to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Thanks!

CBK
01-22-2014, 03:12 PM
I would cut your losses and join a new faction!!!

We had issues with our leader who ended up just kicking everyone out and keeping the faction for himself. This happened after being in the faction since day 1.

If you have an interest in joining a strong group that is starting to rebuild a new faction, PM me.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Commander X2
01-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Best of luck to you

KillerDriller
01-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Hey there guys, if you are in need of a change in leadership, then please do send in a ticket to Support.

Do include as much information as you can within the report.

Depending on the nature of the situation, Support will be able to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Thanks!

Thank you. I will advise them to read this forum and that all may mot be lost.