PDA

View Full Version : Thank You CJ54

The Toe
01-22-2014, 12:10 PM
For a long time CJ I thought you were only here to swing your BAN hammer around at the least little provocation, and while I think at times you may swing bit too heavy, I have also noticed that you, more and more it seems, give us SOME of the answers we seek. Sure never enough, and not always, but at least sometimes you are our only voice from GREE. Sometimes I wonder why you do it, since almost always you get hammered for showing your blue type in a post, but I for one appreciate it. I don’t always like the answers you give, okay, almost never, but still I appreciate the answers none the less. Do I wish there were MORE answers? You betcha’ I do, at the same time I hope you carry our tales of woe, and suggestions for changes back to the other blue typist back at GREE HQ whether you have replied to the thread or not. I’m not sure if you and A&F take shifts since it seems before she was the primary responder, or if we in our verbal throws of agony just ran her off, but I hope at least one of you keeps on reading and sprinkling out answers. At least one forum member likes to hear the GREE reasoning behind some of the mysteries of CC, and if you can throw a couple more bones our way, all the better.

Assault and Flattery
01-22-2014, 12:14 PM
D'awww, I'm poking him to read this right now. I was out for a while being sick for what felt like forever, but we're both still kicking around.

RealTeflonDon
01-22-2014, 12:14 PM
I will second the sentiment of this thread.

+1

ploop
01-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Now this is a constructive thread! Welcome back A&F

The Billionaire
01-22-2014, 03:01 PM
Well said OP

I know 'we' as a community can be a pain in the bu tt sometimes be we do appreciate the information you guys provide for us.

Its not an easy job trying to keep everyone happy but you guys do the best you can and i thank you for that.

:D

The Toe
01-23-2014, 03:41 AM
Well I'm glad your better A&F, and so glad to have you back among us and posting again.

PedroPimples
01-23-2014, 04:32 AM
Well said OP

I know 'we' as a community can be a pain in the bu tt sometimes be we do appreciate the information you guys provide for us.

Its not an easy job trying to keep everyone happy but you guys do the best you can and i thank you for that.

:D

Speak for yourself I'm never a pain in the butt.

But also agree, I appreciate the effort you do put in and know how much hard work most of the others can be for you.
Bet you wish there was more like me on here.

Jclew
01-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Speak for yourself I'm never a pain in the butt.

But also agree, I appreciate the effort you do put in and know how much hard work most of the others can be for you.
Bet you wish there was more like me on here.

Your asinine arrogance never ceases to astound me. Every post guaranteed. Consistence is key though.

Da Don
01-23-2014, 10:00 AM
Completely agree with OP... Some mods are stepping their game up last few weeks... Also good to see some positive treads between all this unreadable trash

sam0621
01-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Definitely agree we do appreciate the help and information from you mods.

werunsht
01-24-2014, 05:19 AM
thanks...even though you ignored my pm cj