PDA

View Full Version : where do we officialy complain?

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 11:28 AM
where do we complain about gree forum moderators id like to file a grievance

CJ54
01-22-2014, 11:37 AM
You can send it in via ticket and I will review. Regarding the earlier thread, the forums really are not the place to bring individual account issues. The mods don't answer tickets from the forums (otherwise what we end up with is a forum full of tickets, just with less people to answer them). I do understand that wait times can be frustrating, but we work through the tickets in the order received and we will get to yours.

Jclew
01-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Good luck my last post apparently got deleted lol. Get your email fingers on!

CJ how many tickets are received on average? In say a week? Is that asking a lot?

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 11:41 AM
You can send it in via ticket and I will review. Regarding the earlier thread, the forums really are not the place to bring individual account issues. The mods don't answer tickets from the forums (otherwise what we end up with is a forum full of tickets, just with less people to answer them). I do understand that wait times can be frustrating, but we work through the tickets in the order received and we will get to yours.

thankyou cj54 i wasnt trying to clutter the forums just hoped that staff may be able to look into it and help maybe just let me know how much longer i need to wait. i only want to be assured that i will have access to the account before friday so i can get into a syn before the war starts.

i found a link to talk to gree on their website thankyou for answering

edit: i also find a+f response completly rude and unhelpful, theres a wayto treat customers and its not like that, she could have easily responded politly and closed the thread

RealTeflonDon
01-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Would it not be prudent of GREE to have an official support sub-forum?

krimesity
01-22-2014, 11:48 AM

Is it true that we're not getting our millions of stolen respect points back?

Jclew
01-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Is it true that we're not getting our millions of stolen respect points back?

Go post that same question as a last post on every active thread you can click on... He'll surely answer it if he sees 500 times off topic or not. When they say they are going to try, and will let you know when more is figured out why cant you leave it at that for a while?

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 11:53 AM
and a+f you may have deleted the thread but i already got a screen shot

krimesity
01-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Go post that same question as a last post on every active thread you can click on... He'll surely answer it if he sees 500 times off topic or not. When they say they are going to try, and will let you know when more is figured out why cant you leave it at that for a while?

Because I keep hearing conflicting answers. It would be nice to hear an update from CJ54 because his word means more to me than a couple of random gree support reps for some reason.

hooligan1966
01-24-2014, 06:49 PM
I would like to officially complain about the spelling from the OP.

Guisseppe17
01-24-2014, 08:24 PM
I would like to officially complain about the spelling from the OP.
Damn, beat me to it XD

tom73
01-25-2014, 03:46 AM
and a+f you may have deleted the thread but i already got a screen shot oh yeah. A screenshot. Wow. Watcha gonna do next? Also A&F is probably the most helpful moderator. A little respect goes a long way. The mods here have a lot more patience than on many bbs. More than I have.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-25-2014, 04:06 AM
i would like to complain about how smoothly this war is running. We need some server lag, mismatches, and otherwise general chaos to make this challenging. Who do i talk to?

tom73
01-25-2014, 04:09 AM
i would like to complain about how smoothly this war is running. We need some server lag, mismatches, and otherwise general chaos to make this challenging. Who do i talk to? also match ups are pretty good. Wth gree?

one man gang
01-25-2014, 04:12 AM
No point complaining.

I was banned for honestly telling someone how GREE would actually deal with their grievance based on my own experience and I got banned for not being constructive. LOL. GREE forum mods think GREE support is not constructive. Maybe that should be in the forum feedback thread.

Probably will be banned again now. I'll see you in a week or never!

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-25-2014, 04:28 AM
No point complaining.

I was banned for honestly telling someone how GREE would actually deal with their grievance based on my own experience and I got banned for not being constructive. LOL. GREE forum mods think GREE support is not constructive. Maybe that should be in the forum feedback thread.

Probably will be banned again now. I'll see you in a week or never!good luck!!!

ballzini
01-25-2014, 05:40 AM
Here are the steps to follow to file a formal grievance with Gree.

1. Go to your pillow.
2. Insert face in pillow.
3. Cry in pillow.

Luca1
01-25-2014, 06:55 AM
Don't bother filing a complaint. I will give you Gree's answer to just about everything: we understerstand your frustration but we are not compensating for this. (Read: yes, we stole your gold, repsect points, ... Tough.)