PDA

View Full Version : Elusive concrete and folders

ardiamonds
01-22-2014, 06:49 AM
after doing ten PvP hunting concrete and finding none, I inquired with my team and found they are having the same problems. So is this related to the folder problem? CJ said on another thread they had corrected the drop rate for folders, however everyone I have chatted with has spent thousands of energy just to be denied a folder. So, did they tweak the wrong thing and made the concrete drop nonexistent as well? I chat with several different folks in many different factions and know my faction is not alone in the hunt for both. what happened to the first rule of business? ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY! I guess the CEO of gree did not get taught this in college, if they even have a business degree. Maybe that is their biggest problem? The CEO is just another computer geek with no knowledge of how to run a business? At any rate, looking thru the forum daily, sadly I just see many unhappy gamers instead of high praise for a job that should be done well!

AlexFoo
01-22-2014, 07:07 AM
seeing it drop some what frequently. don't know what to tell you. 30 folders or so since Monday afternoon. concrete I cant even count as we have so much, so I cant speak to it. i'm also doing ALOT more than 10 activities at a time though. missions, raids, and multiple pvp's.

Systematrix
01-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Concrete drop rate seems to have improved but I'm still only getting folders from the map missions, and that drop rate is terribly low.

CC1
01-23-2014, 10:43 AM
... The CEO is just another computer geek with no knowledge of how to run a business?...

Actually, the CEO's background is a lawyer. That may explain the indifference we've all been getting.

Luuzer
01-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Concrete drop rate seems to have improved but I'm still only getting folders from the map missions, and that drop rate is terribly low.

I got a whole folder today morning when I wasted 4500 energy :D

Grizz875
01-23-2014, 12:51 PM
If you're looking for folders to drop in fights/raids you're outta luck ... There was a "typo" that said they dropped just like crates.

kmikulz
01-23-2014, 12:55 PM
I have not noticed any change in the drop rate since last time for folders. I have used over 6000 energy and got 3 folders, so obviously the drop rate is not what it needs to be to have a chance in Epic Boss.

Big C
01-23-2014, 02:01 PM
For me the folder drop rate seems to have improved just a tiny bit, but still pretty bad. Concrete drop rate has gotten worse.

Flidai
01-23-2014, 04:24 PM
The drop rates are lower and slower than ever before. When we had any crate events before, I would finish the event with at least 1500 or more unnecessary crates, boxes or whatever they were. Now, I have to sc**** and scavenge to try and get enough to even play as I go through the game.

Funny how the harder they try the worse everything gets! Seems to be an income thing. They do whatever they can to make them more money. It seems to always equate back to us not having what we need unless we purchase and spend gold. I don't mind them making a living with this game but it seems that isn't enough for them anymore, they want to get rich which means we get poor and the play becomes more about spending money and trying not to purchase more and more gold.

Seems to be the wrong focus.