PDA

View Full Version : ideas for a better tomorrow, Crime City 2.0

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 03:09 AM
crime city 2.0
these are some ideas I would love to see implemented in to crime city. I know most of these require a major overhaul and are not technically possible. but I'd love to see these happen. These are not ways to fix existing problems or ways to make existing mechanics better. This is a listing of new concepts to the game. Basically just a dream.

Feel free to add new ideas here. feel free to expand on these as well. Or troll if you must. I can handle it.

Witness Protection
kinda like a shield for your hood. when it gets robbed you automatically get removed from the rivals list for a couple hours. Also would prevent revenge attacks from link you may have left behind. Make this purchasable. So players can buy extra protection whenever they wanted it. say 20 gold for 6 hours.

Fusion
Make Respect Items "fuse-able" where you can take two identical respect items and make them in to a stronger item. Kinda like leveling up a building. Make it take a certain amount of time, and only one fusion at a time. But requiring two items and turning them in to one.

Building Skins
Make building skins available for purchasing.

Syndicate Mark/sign
Introduce custom signs to denote syndicates. customizable and purchasable from Gree. Give players the option of putting their sign next to their name so it'll appear on rivals list. sure we have tags already. but a pimp looking anarchy sign would sell for quite a bit of money id bet!!!

rival Hood Graffiti
give players the ability to mark up a rivals hood by at least leaving their sign on hood. Sign can remain for a certain amount of time such as 24 hours or more. or until the player performs a certain action such as revenge. Make an auto post to player's wall informing This Hood was ravished by ???

Set Bounties
Introduce the ability to set bounties on players. for instance if a player is robbed and vandalized, give that player the option to set a bounty on the attacking player. Perhaps even allow players to set bounties on syndicates...

cross syndicate communication in game
introduce a system to allow for comments between syndicates. trash talking helps this game a lot. would be really nice. especially during wars.

Syndicate hoods
create a syndicate hood where syndicate buildings can be constructed and upgraded as a team effort. Help towards syndicate bonuses or farming uzis and bricks. allow raiding by rival syndicates.

cut scenes for robbing and attacking
It would be cool to have cut scenes like with epic boss during attacks. So players can have screenshots of beating up players. Or perhaps something for robbing buildings.

Bully attacks
ask for help from syndicate to raid a stronger rival, likely only for revenge attack. Id hate to add any more trouble to the calculations that go in to determining if an attack is successful or not. But it would be cool to be able to send for additional help to a fight. Possibly even work in to your mafia.

I have more ideas, but this post is long enough.

djonny88
01-22-2014, 03:18 AM
So u want at least 3 games moving in to cc because i teflon at least 2 other games in this

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 03:22 AM
So u want at least 3 games moving in to cc because i teflon at least 2 other games in thisdid you use google translate to post that comment?

Csaby
01-22-2014, 04:23 AM
did you use google translate to post that comment?

LOL, yes he did!

djonny88
01-22-2014, 04:49 AM
Sorry my english is bad but u get my point right

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 05:05 AM
Sorry my english is bad but u get my point righti honestly do not.

CCKallDAY
01-22-2014, 05:19 AM
Sleazy, whats the point of building skins?

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 05:22 AM
Sleazy, whats the point of building skins?same thing as hood decorations. pimp status. same thing as different costume choices.

CCKallDAY
01-22-2014, 05:40 AM
same thing as hood decorations. pimp status. same thing as different costume choices.ok, gree wouldn't do that... itll make it confusing for other players

Kev33y
01-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Some good ideas there

gcooldude
01-25-2014, 08:09 AM
Some good ideas would be allowing players to purchase LTB even after the goal is ended and allowing to donate money to other syndicate members to help them out.

Sherod
01-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Some good ideas would be allowing players to purchase LTB even after the goal is ended and allowing to donate money to other syndicate members to help them out.

I don't mean to sound like a d*ck,but from my understanding the definition of LTB=Buildings that are only available for purchase for a "limited time".if the buildings are always available for purchase it defeats the reason for being a limited edition.

Sherod
01-25-2014, 11:06 AM
If gree decides to make LTB's available after the goal ends then they would also have to make LTQ weapons available after the goal ends.

If you miss out on quest then you just have to cut your losses and accept it,its the way it has always been and should stay the same in my opinion.