PDA

View Full Version : The Answer??

Beamer 420
01-21-2014, 07:24 PM
With all the complaining about hyperinflation of stats, I came up with an idea. (Gasp)
Why not have some apocalyptic type event were as all the stats come crumbling down? Crime City earthquake anyone? Who ever scored the best or won or w/e could keep a percentage of their city (IPH) probably on a sliding scale, but all the stats would be demolished.
I think it would be a win/win for all, Gree would win on gold sales on the mad rush to regain stats through whatever mode they chose. (hopefully less inflated) and everyone would get a clean slate. During such time, they could work out some of the minor or maybe major kinks that have been well established in the gmeplay. i.e. the disincentive to raise your IPH, Defense buildings, etc...

I suppose some will say its not fair to all the people that have been paying for gold, but that argument is already in play right now.

What say you Crime Cityer's?

Guisseppe17
01-21-2014, 07:24 PM
What say I? Umm, please go crawl under whatever rock you just came from and take this idea with you. It should never have seen the light of day to begin with.

Beamer 420
01-21-2014, 07:26 PM
at least im not complaining....

Guisseppe17
01-21-2014, 07:28 PM
at least im not complaining....
Neither am I. I don't like the direction the game is going, but I at least can see that GREE ignores every single idea we've given them for months now, and doesn't listen to any of our complaints. So I don't waste my time with them. Which gives me more time to explain why this is the most retarded idea ever! Lucky you!

Beamer 420
01-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Neither am I. I don't like the direction the game is going, but I at least can see that GREE ignores every single idea we've given them for months now, and doesn't listen to any of our complaints. So I don't waste my time with them. Which gives me more time to explain why this is the most retarded idea ever! Lucky you! You haven't really explained anything, your post was more of an arrogant opinion. People start mini accounts all the time, why not just restart the whole thing if the game is dying anyway?

dribblin todger
01-21-2014, 07:35 PM
No need, Gree are already making a great job of turning hoods into rubble, there will be plenty of deserted hoods with tumbleweed blowing around the way things are going, they are pricing the vast majority out of the game..

ILikeTheAbuse
01-21-2014, 07:42 PM
I've only spent what GREE deserved to get for what they gave me... I've already gotten my money's worth. That said, this is a Horrible idea because a lot of people haven't. A lot of people pay for the future benefit, whereas I paid for what I've gotten.

You could trash it by percentage to bring it back to the point where working toward map goals and RP purchases meant something, again, but to give a clean slate is to simply steal all the gold (rent money and a new car, for some) that people paid for their advantage in the game.

The_
01-21-2014, 07:46 PM
dis iz a gr8 idea yo

Beamer 420
01-21-2014, 07:51 PM
I've only spent what GREE deserved to get for what they gave me... I've already gotten my money's worth. That said, this is a Horrible idea because a lot of people haven't. A lot of people pay for the future benefit, whereas I paid for what I've gotten.

You could trash it by percentage to bring it back to the point where working toward map goals and RP purchases meant something, again, but to give a clean slate is to simply steal all the gold (rent money and a new car, for some) that people paid for their advantage in the game.

People that pay are always going to have that advantage and will be given the opportunity for that advantage in the midst. I think a shake up would be good for this game.

sam0621
01-21-2014, 08:05 PM
Bad idea. The people who spend the massive amounts of money / gold on this game have paid for every item in their inventory it would not be fair to those ppl who are in gb program spending 10k a mo. That would be the quickest way to bankrupt gree. A bit of free gold may be in order around 500 not enough to make a dent in current ltqs but in the future if requirements of e are a little lower that would cause ppl to buy that vault to finish. Apparently there was an e glitch but gold sales were higher. Why? Im not sure but it may have to do w the fact that you could only go so far wo gold. Just thoughts gree just thoughts. Ps if you make uzis 5for 1g you guys would sell a lot more and raid boss would be almost as lucrative as war, as every syndicate would try to complete it.

sam0621
01-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Two words for this event...... Mass Refund.

Guisseppe17
01-21-2014, 10:43 PM
You haven't really explained anything, your post was more of an arrogant opinion. People start mini accounts all the time, why not just restart the whole thing if the game is dying anyway?
If I have to explain why taking years of people's time and hundreds of thousands of dollars (hell, more like millions) and then erasing everything is a bad idea....

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-21-2014, 11:10 PM
I like Montecore's idea better of:
Build Crime City 2. Transfer over accounts and credit players 50% of gold spent. I'd actually say 25% though. Though I'm not sure how much in-game progress to transfer over since you'd be crediting a fair bit of gold.

If we're gonna suggest a massive change, why not do it right. Code it from the ground up.

I may have actually butchered Monte's idea. But credit where I heard it first.

John1
01-21-2014, 11:29 PM
Two words for this event...... Mass Refund.

I agree! Can't argue with that!

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-21-2014, 11:35 PM
I agree! Can't argue with that!not trying to pick a fight here, but why? has gree wronged you?

Beamer 420
01-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Build Crime City 2. Transfer over accounts and credit players 50% of gold spent. I'd actually say 25% though. Though I'm not sure how much in-game progress to transfer over since you'd be crediting a fair bit of gold.

If we're gonna suggest a massive change, why not do it right. Code it from the ground up.

I may have actually butchered Monte's idea. But credit where I heard it first. I could live with that as well, a new crime city....Crime City 2. Hopefully, with all the kinks fixed.

Kevin2401
01-22-2014, 04:49 PM
I'm also not a fan. What if your phone broke or you went on vacation? Bye bye stats

sam0621
01-22-2014, 08:23 PM
@ sleazy if this were to happen then gree has wronged every player who spent money on this game. Stats were all 0 @ one point if you spent a dollar and gree implemented this idiotic idea yes a mass refund would be in order. Thats like going to a restaurant and the waiter taking your food while you're still eating and saying here is your bill.

sam0621
01-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Cc2 good idea.

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 08:27 PM

I may have actually butchered Monte's idea. But credit where I heard it first.

Would never do it because it'd mean everyone had gold to spend for a while so nobody would be buying.

mooface
01-22-2014, 08:45 PM
I don't think that is a solution. Gold users would hit the roof.

tb52
01-23-2014, 09:01 AM
I applaud your effort to try to make the game more interesting, but I must agree with the majority here... a catastrophic event in game would probably be the final nail in the coffin for CC.

LongFingers
01-23-2014, 09:28 AM
What say you Crime Cityer's?
That you smoke isnt good
:)

Laelia
01-23-2014, 09:29 AM
could we turn it into a gamble.....chance to win some humongous prize with a similar chance to loose a percentage of weapons/buildings.......allows new players a chance to catch up and will bring a few of the monster players down to a level playing field

CCKallDAY
01-23-2014, 10:59 AM
could we turn it into a gamble.....chance to win some humongous prize with a similar chance to loose a percentage of weapons/buildings.......allows new players a chance to catch up and will bring a few of the monster players down to a level playing fieldIf it was an option no one would do it

ballzini
01-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Terrible solution.... Everyone would be able to get every penny they've ever spent refunded from Apple.... maybe not google though lol

SollyLlama
01-23-2014, 02:22 PM
This idea is stupid.

Have a nice day.

Gunn
01-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Obviously this is a terrible idea, but he's so close to a good idea it's funny he couldn't figure it out. Now I'm not a computer guy, so maybe this isn't possible with CC for some reason. But I have played a number of games like valor or grepolis where they have several "worlds" going on at once.

If this can be managed, it seems like the perfect solution. Keep this world intact, so you're not spitting in the face of the players who have invested so much time and money. Just start a second world where everyone who is fed up, (or came to the game too late to make an impact) can have a fresh start. Obviously gree still has to fix their broken economy, but with a fresh start at least they're not dealing with all the damage they've already done.

All this being said, obviously gree isn't going to listen to any of this. I just thought of it and figured I'd take the 5 min to type it out and see what everyone else thinks.

Jclew
01-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Obviously this is a terrible idea, but he's so close to a good idea it's funny he couldn't figure it out. Now I'm not a computer guy, so maybe this isn't possible with CC for some reason. But I have played a number of games like valor or grepolis where they have several "worlds" going on at once.

If this can be managed, it seems like the perfect solution. Keep this world intact, so you're not spitting in the face of the players who have invested so much time and money. Just start a second world where everyone who is fed up, (or came to the game too late to make an impact) can have a fresh start. Obviously gree still has to fix their broken economy, but with a fresh start at least they're not dealing with all the damage they've already done.

All this being said, obviously gree isn't going to listen to any of this. I just thought of it and figured I'd take the 5 min to type it out and see what everyone else thinks.

So you say we should bail out now, if we want... Join world2 next? To have the exact same concerns weve all stated about world one, and start over... GENIUS!

sam0621
01-23-2014, 06:46 PM
This cycle would just continue. The only answer is start a new account and buy all weekly weapons 100x complete all events and place top 3. If you want to be competitive then money is no option, be competitive or just be a player in another top 1000 syndicate. This is the way the game works.FC SAS LO were assembled based on income to get into one you must ss a 6+ figure salary and apply for syndicate platinum card % varies by credit score. Other than spending money you better marry a dev so they can make a glitch for you.

Gunn
01-23-2014, 06:58 PM
So you say we should bail out now, if we want... Join world2 next? To have the exact same concerns weve all stated about world one, and start over... GENIUS!

I stated previously that this would hinge on gree fixing their issues, but it is a lot easier to fix something starting fresh than it is to try and repair the mess they have on their hands

Beamer 420
01-23-2014, 07:54 PM
@ sleazy if this were to happen then gree has wronged every player who spent money on this game. Stats were all 0 @ one point if you spent a dollar and gree implemented this idiotic idea yes a mass refund would be in order. Thats like going to a restaurant and the waiter taking your food while you're still eating and saying here is your bill. Except at a restaurant your food is real and it really goes into your stomach. Unless you want to philosophize that we are are in a MATRIX......another post just reiterated that gold is worthless in 24 hrs, so I really don't get were the naysayers are coming from.

sam0621
01-23-2014, 08:43 PM
Money is real spend money on something and someone takes it what is that? So you can understand.

sam0621
01-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Except at a restaurant your food is real and it really goes into your stomach. Unless you want to philosophize that we are are in a MATRIX......another post just reiterated that gold is worthless in 24 hrs, so I really don't get were the naysayers are coming from.
Matrix...... Gree offers the red pill and the gold pill. Take the gold one and see how deep the rabbit hole is.

hooligan1966
01-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Op is an idiot!

The Expendables
01-25-2014, 06:48 AM
This thread and idea are stupid.