PDA

View Full Version : Join our awesome Top 150 faction! Come and join the fun!

The Billionaire
01-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Looking to recruit some strong players to push us further up the ranks. Currently we're just outside the Top 100 spot but we're on a mission to push all the way to Top 50 and beyond!

We have a great team of people and we're a really close bunch of players. Banter is a must!

We have a great selection of bonuses, we've got 86 out of the 104 bonuses.

We're looking for strong stat players who can put up more than 300 wins during a WD weekend.

All players must be active in chat and all events because we have a great team ethic and expect everyone to contribute. No slackers allowed!

Our previous ranks in the last few wars are as follows:
Italy - 132nd
Netherlands - 178th
Cuba - 112th
Chile - 123rd

We use the Line chat app so if you're interested in joining us then add me and we'll chat further. My ID is

b1ll1onaire (Thats all letters except for the two number 1's)

Or you can PM the following information

Level -
IPH -
Attack -
Defence -
Previous WD scores -
Timezone -

Thanks for reading and i hope to hear from you soon. If you're right for us then we're definitely right for you and look forward to you joining us.

Regards
The Billionaire

The Billionaire
02-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Bump Bump Bump.

I'm sure there's plenty of players loooking for a new faction now the weekend is over.

We'd really welcome some big spender retiree's. Fed up of spending vault after vault after vault on this game?

Join us and just spend the one vault whilst having plenty of fun and banter at the same time.

ploop
02-10-2014, 01:17 PM
You play MW Billionaire? And yes i didn't spell your name wrong this time!;)

The Billionaire
02-10-2014, 03:10 PM
You play MW Billionaire? And yes i didn't spell your name wrong this time!;)

Yes i do bro, got two accounts in the Commands & Conquers faction. Quality bunch of players, having more fun in MW these days than Crime City

ploop
02-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Cool! Didnt know dont see you on this side of the forums this much

Free bump

The Billionaire
02-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Only a couple of days until war.

If there's any strong european gold spenders looking for a new faction contact me now.

We're definitely making top 100 this time round or maybe better. We've recruited quite a few gold spenders since the last war.

Come and join us