PDA

View Full Version : Gree i have a idea for yall to see about!!

KillaDon
01-21-2014, 02:23 PM
I have a idea and would like to see other's thoughts on this who are level 250's!! Seeing we are stuck and no where to go I was wondering if somehow or if it's to much to ask if y'all could figure a way where all the level 250's can get a free full bar of energy. Only reason I ask is cause if you aren't a level 250 you can get a full bar of energy by leveling up which is there is a LTQ and you are close to leveling up it's real easy to get that full bar of energy for the LTQ or during the LTQ but it just seems since we are at level 250 we are just stuck to wait for regen these days and I am just throwing this out there. Anyone else have any ideas of this kind that we can see if Gree will even consider for level 250's to get a full bar of energy please post em and let's see if the can come up with something for us.

possom
01-21-2014, 02:31 PM
Give a us a pvp

KillaDon
01-21-2014, 03:11 PM
+1 on that

<3 Hz
01-21-2014, 03:25 PM
Well they could bump the level cap up to 300.

Guisseppe17
01-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Well they could bump the level cap up to 300.
...but that would actually make sense.

Muj
01-21-2014, 03:50 PM
...but that would actually make sense.
Lol..

Extras

KillaDon
01-21-2014, 06:13 PM
Yes I am all for them bumping level up to 300 which would be nice but even if they do that make something that makes the players actually not mind being at max level I was just thinking of something in the mean time. We have been waiting for the bump to 300 for a long time now it just seems they would have done it by now but of course I know it seems they would have done a lot of stuff by now but I guess not.

Jclew
01-22-2014, 12:50 AM
Hey they did it! Go check.. Now I'm at 300 and stuck again...

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 12:57 AM
I've put no thought in to this but:
I wonder what would happen if they did away with levels completely. and grouped the rivals list by stats. att/def stats or iph. I don't think it would ever happen, or if it would even be possible. but it would be interesting.

would do a real number on that little puddle they call the shark tank!!!

Jclew
01-22-2014, 01:03 AM
I've put no thought in to this but:
I wonder what would happen if they did away with levels completely. and grouped the rivals list by stats. att/def stats or iph. I don't think it would ever happen, or if it would even be possible. but it would be interesting.

would do a real number on that little puddle they call the shark tank!!!

At least as of now there are some incentives to leveling up. Buildings, items, mafia... at least to 100

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 01:06 AM
At least as of now there are some incentives to leveling up. Buildings, items, mafia... at least to 100true dat. I hadnt considered that. But that could be offset by iph growth. build your hood and make those items cost more.

but the mafia thing is tricky i'll admit. perhaps being able to purchase mafia, and make them progressively more expensive?

Jclew
01-22-2014, 01:10 AM
true dat. I hadnt considered that. But that could be offset by iph growth. build your hood and make those items cost more.

but the mafia thing is tricky i'll admit. perhaps being able to purchase mafia, and make them progressively more expensive?

That actually could work. That would force a little more IPH work, or a lot more robbing.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 01:11 AM
That actually could work. That would force a little more IPH work, or a lot more robbing.I think we're on to something here. I know a little c++.