PDA

View Full Version : How is this possible Gree?

djonny88
01-21-2014, 12:59 PM
So let me give you a summary; at this very moment we have:
The Blood on the Ice LTB;
The Stanfa Family LTQ;
The box event: Illegal Shipment;
The Stanfa Thugs LTQ;
The Stanfa Army SLTQ;
The Sweet Vengeance LTQ.
Still the game is running awesome on my bluestacks account and my android account.
Thanks Gree for that.
But first of all, why 4 events that need energy? We need to spent tons of gold to finish this.
As a free player I don't know exactly how much, but a lot is what I know.
Now the big question is:
How is this all together not make the game lagg, and one raid boss is making a lot of lagg until the game was unplayable?
P.S. : next time put some time in between, and just put an ltq and sltq with the same missions please.
Hope you will answer me.

RealTeflonDon
01-21-2014, 01:01 PM
I agree .

Muj
01-21-2014, 01:04 PM
The Stanfa Family LTQ;
The Stanfa Thugs LTQ;
The Stanfa Army SLTQ;
The Sweet Vengeance LTQ.
I think this needs explaining first...

JakeCullen
01-21-2014, 01:56 PM
The Stanfa Family LTQ;
The Stanfa Thugs LTQ;
The Stanfa Army SLTQ;
The Sweet Vengeance LTQ.
Still the game is running awesome on my bluestacks account and my android account.
Thanks Gree for that.
But first of all, why 4 events that need energy? We need to spent tons of gold to finish this.
Now the big question is:
How is this all together not make the game lagg, and one raid boss is making a lot of lagg until the game was unplayable?
P.S. : next time put some time in between, and just put an ltq and sltq with the same missions please.
Hope you will answer me.

I won't be surprised one day soon that these types of simultaneous events will be repeated. They could also put war weekend, raid boss and epic boss along with those hahaha!!! Brace ourselves...always have tons of coffee ready!! :-)

CJ54
01-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Three of those are technically the same event, but I hear you.

Although I don't know, personally I was a fan of the "Crime City Triathalon" idea that got floated by a player awhile ago (the one that involved a back-to-back Raid Boss, WD and finally pvp free-for-all) as a one-time thing.

krimesity
01-21-2014, 02:13 PM
The Stanfa Family LTQ;
The Stanfa Thugs LTQ;
The Stanfa Army SLTQ;
The Sweet Vengeance LTQ.
Thanks Gree for that.
Now the big question is:
Hope you will answer me.

It's obviously your phone.. and my phone.. and everyone's phone. Raid bosses will lag unless you have a Galaxy S5 or the iphone 6S.

P.S. I still want my respect points back gree.

Chica
01-21-2014, 02:15 PM

Although I don't know, personally I was a fan of the "Crime City Triathalon" idea that got floated by a player awhile ago (the one that involved a back-to-back Raid Boss, WD and finally pvp free-for-all) as a one-time thing.

Do it, I dare you.

RealTeflonDon
01-21-2014, 02:16 PM

That kind of back to back triathlon is one thing. Putting out three LTQs which use the same in-game resource seems a bit much imo..

Smoothie
01-21-2014, 02:23 PM
CJ I have sent you a pm, please could you take a look?

possom
01-21-2014, 02:36 PM
Give us a pvp alone with the Ltq instead of stacked ltq please

ploop
01-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Nice avatar CJ!

Beamer 420
01-21-2014, 02:43 PM
+1 PVP! Please

finnegan
01-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Everyone will do there best to comolete everything they can bc we are all adicts so if gree d put 10 things on during war weekend people will complain and then try to finish events

Emperor886
01-21-2014, 05:46 PM

I love the idea as well. Do you think it could be done without turning into a colossal f-up?

sam0621
01-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Would love to see that cj brilliant idea. Although the exchange rate uzis for gold would need to change.

eNtroX
01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
agree... when will be have a pvp again? and whens gold sale.. lol

kimberleyj
01-21-2014, 09:49 PM
what i don't understand is why we didn't get told the total amount of energy for each events seen as the was two ltq and a sltq going at the same time . only a small amount of players would have had enough for both events . if gree had of told people in the in game pop up (not everyone reads the forum) gold and free players could have picked which event to go for and gold players would at least know how much gold was needed. it is very off putting when you don't know which event you should do.

The Night Prowler
01-21-2014, 09:52 PM
+1 PVP! Please
Seconded. It's been to long since the last one.

Gingeasian
01-21-2014, 10:08 PM

The idea your thinking of was simplys and it was war, pvp, and sltq, seems like it would be a good idea. Although if i recall correctly either you or A&F said the idea was crazy http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74290-Crime-City-triathlon-weekend

pualo
01-21-2014, 11:02 PM
How can energy based events be stacked on one another? Is Gree going to bust soon so trying to grab as much revenue from gold purchase?

Moderators seriously how can u handle all the cursing and ranting every day? Did our comments ever get feed-backed to your bosses?

djonny88
01-22-2014, 03:25 PM
I believe in the following: keep a free game for free, and else make it cost money to even install it on your phone.. so just make this game for free Gree