PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Slaughter Blades Recruiting!!

TheDoctorSB
01-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Slaughter Blades looking for more members!

Hello everyone,

I am The Doctor, and I am in the guild Slaughter Blades. I am the Guild Champion and I am here to look for some more warm bodies to help pick up arms in the next guild battle!

So, about Slaughter Blades. We are:
Level: 54
We accept people 80+
We are 28/34 members right now, so a lot of openings. (Just cleaned out inactives)
We advance/demote players depending on your guild war performance every 2 wars (1 boost war/1epic war).
24 levels of Guild Bonuses:
Spirit: +6%
Water: +7%
Earth: +7%
Wind: +7%
Fire: +7%

You do not need to gem during battles but being active is a must. In a boost war YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 24 attacks in total or 6 active wars and in an Epic war YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 20 attacks per day or 80 attacks by the end of the Epic war!

If you want to join you can email me at thedoctord3@gmail.com or get a hold of either me or RiceGod on LINE @ thedoctor4 or ricealmighty!

We look forward to having people join and help advance our guild to the next level!

The Doctor

omgitztodd
01-29-2014, 11:35 AM
i'm active and i play everyday so i would like to join cuz i had two other ppl in my guild that played. and i'm a level 81

Join Defenders
02-02-2014, 02:59 PM
A merge would be able to get a full and active guild to get those extra points.

If interested add me on kakaotalk "join defenders"

Good luck otherwise.

TheDoctorSB
02-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Just an update on the guild and we are still looking for active players!

SBRandY
03-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Help us reach top 250

Apply to join Slaughter Blades now!
Instructions above from the Doc (previous legendary guild champ).

We need active players with social skills ;)

With men and women from all around the world we have a great community and lots of fun during and between wars.

Best!
Current champ SB RandY (SWE)