PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Vengeance LTQ

Assault and Flattery
01-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Hey guys, today we have a new LTQ beginning at noon PST. It's a little different from the regular ones in that it's broken up into 5 different parts.

The rewards go with how difficult the goal is, so the best rewards come to those who finish the hardest goals. Each section has its own difficulty level, and the rewards are based on the difficulty of the goal--not which goal it is.

Finish the whole thing to get dis pimpin' purple car:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Goal_SweetVengeancePopup_zps3409c4d7.jpg?t=1390245 662

and here are the prizes to get along the way:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Crime%20City/sweetvengeance_zps5cdf9b6c.jpg

Elzo
01-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Thx A&F!

Curious how this plays out :)

DavidtheBoo
01-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Can we choose which part to do first?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Kindly disclose to us the energy requirements or any other requirements for each level please.

The advertising is nice but disclosure is important.

DavidtheBoo
01-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Thanks btw a&f

HTCBC
01-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the update

bjentk
01-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Heyy...nice to see Gree is trying to give us some new toys to play with :)

Thanks for the heads up...

CM Tricky

Danny Clear
01-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh god can u say money pit?..... not my money tho. Btw thats about 4 ltqs at the same time

Edit: we also only have 2 days 4 this ridiculous ltq which is really 1 day cause the other ltqs still have another day left. Amazing planning as usual gree top notch

Touch Down
01-21-2014, 12:04 PM
Overlapping ltq's is crazy and not only draining players but also pushing people closer to quitting.

How much energy do these events need? I can see a low percentage of players completing this event if there is huge amounts of energy needed.

This maybe the death of many CC accounts. Well done Gree you just put another nail in the coffin.

I'm going gold free on this one! I'm sure I won't be alone.

TRAZ
01-21-2014, 12:06 PM
GREE is absolutely nuts. There's already 2 LTQ's and an SLTQ going on. You all really don't listen to your customer base.

Only thing that would make it doable is if you can use bullets instead of energy. Do that and maybe I'll ask the team to participate.

sam0621
01-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Gold sale af kinda pushing the limits of peoples pockets. War weekend coming soon.

travisman1
01-21-2014, 12:08 PM
As a free player i hope to at least get the Scorpion Autofire rifle

Touch Down
01-21-2014, 12:10 PM
Gold sale af kinda pushing the limits of peoples pockets. War weekend coming soon.

Not even interesting in a gold sale anymore. I'm cutting back no matter what. The gold we use today is worthless 24 hours later with the next event prize.

murf
01-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Not even interesting in a gold sale anymore. I'm cutting back no matter what. The gold we use today is worthless 24 hours later with the next event prize.

Agreed, the only gold I use now is if I need to refill a few times at the end of an event to get whatever the next prize is. I now only spend 50 gold here and there, instead a few hundred here and there. And that's x's 3 for me.

Bartolo
01-21-2014, 12:15 PM
my only gripe is with the reuse in the naming.

E.g.E
01-21-2014, 12:16 PM
What is this? There is already 2 x ind ltq and sltq... booom... that wasnt enough and we got this... take easy... Whats up with this game? Dont get it anymore.

Kitty McPurr
01-21-2014, 12:16 PM
I for one would like to say Thank You Gree!

I recently submitted a support ticket to Gree with a simple request. It seems to have been answered.
My ticket about desiring another LTQ while these 2 LTQ's and this SLTQ are going on has been answered! But really Gree, surely you could fit another SLTQ at the same time...you guys are really letting me down.

Allowishus79
01-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Overlapping ltq's is crazy and not only draining players but also pushing people closer to quitting.

How much energy do these events need? I can see a low percentage of players completing this event if there is huge amounts of energy needed.

This maybe the death of many CC accounts. Well done Gree you just put another nail in the coffin.

I'm going gold free on this one! I'm sure I won't be alone.

+1
Gree, how much money you're trying to get from us in running FOUR LIMITED TIME events at the same time...it's just insane that I have more "LIMITED TIME" goals in my goal tab than regular goals...that makes no sense at all...

Draco219
01-21-2014, 12:24 PM
Are u insane or playing just dumb wat is the point of it all

<3 Hz
01-21-2014, 12:29 PM
No one else has mentioned this really, but why are all weapons so heavily weighted towards attack stats nowadays?

It's very frustrating to those of us who have a huge imbalance with their attack/defense stats.

Sideline Sal
01-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Is this for real?
Stanfa Thugs - LTQ (currently running)
The Stanfa Family - LTQ (currently running)
Stanfa Army - SLTQ (currently running)

and now
Sweet Vengeance - LTQ (currently running)

Collectively 4 active LTQ's!! What is going on here people?

Orkanen
01-21-2014, 12:32 PM
i understand that i can choose wich one i wanna waste energy on. Now when you guys are putting up all theese events we should be able to reach a energy modifier in some event nerby.

Proud member of The Commission

murf
01-21-2014, 12:33 PM
No one else has mentioned this really, but why are all weapons so heavily weighted towards attack stats nowadays?

It's very frustrating to those of us who have a huge imbalance with their attack/defense stats.

My only thought towards this is the order of bonuses you earn during the war,.Top 100 and lower, are all defensive bonuses. Attack bonuses don't start until Top 75. So, for the vast majority of players this allows their attack to keep up with other's defense.

<3 Hz
01-21-2014, 12:34 PM
i understand that i can choose wich one i wanna waste energy on. Now when you guys are putting up all theese events we should be able to reach a energy modifier in some event nerby.

Proud member of The Commission

An energy mod is desperately needed!

Hoeba
01-21-2014, 12:38 PM

Thats not so difficult. High attack on one side and lower defense on the other gives more people targets when synwars are on. And nobodys gonna spend gold in wars if he/she cant find a good target. So in short high attack/ low defence.= more money for gree, no more, no less

The Reaper
01-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Really??? Not only are there 3 other S/LTQs going on, but then this LTQ on top of it AND it takes 10,990 energy just to finish Part 1 of 5.

Robusto
01-21-2014, 12:42 PM
The game is growing more frustrating. Bring the fun back…

Going gold free also.

Mrbojangles155
01-21-2014, 12:43 PM
I agree with everyone. Being too pushy on all the events on top of weapons that are close to 100k on base stats is all crazy. I used to never be robbed because I was one of the few already in the millions before this inflation happened and everything fell apart and now people who had 20k stats now have 20million stats. There's something wrong with that. I used to spend gold on this but not now. You guys are slowly pushing people away. I play 3 of the games by gree and I'm about to cut them all away and keep my money

djonny88
01-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Thanks gree just had to be apart from the sltq and ltq like another time. But really i love this event

HTCBC
01-21-2014, 12:54 PM
part 2 5-5 is 25*582 energy my best guess 14k
part 3 5-5 is 30k
part 4 5-5 is 60k
part 5 5-5 is 1220k

just a guess

HTCBC
01-21-2014, 12:56 PM
A gold sale would be nice. call it a butt cream sale to relieve the pain in the backside of multiple events maybe

Zendfrim
01-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Oh good. More events simultaneously to opt out of. C'mon gree if you want to burn people out, you need to step it up! You guys should have 9 events at once with wars every weekend. Have wars without gold sales, charge gold to log in! Shoot I wouldn't mind five LTBs at once too, as long as you handed out +1 upgrades event after event!

Maybe if you have +1 upgrades to more folks, decent hoods might not be so rare.

I can't complain about this last event where you allowed me to buy my way up with in game cash...

RuckusX
01-21-2014, 01:15 PM
. Think im spending 11k energy to complete the 1st part? NO.

Ciara
01-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Is the planning department at Gree having a mental meltdown? Has someone mislaid their calendar for the year? You really don't have to cram twelve month's activities into a month, honest.

A three part LTQ/SLTQ running simultaneously with a five part LTQ, to be followed on the heels with battle weekend. Xmas/New Year was stupid enough but this is seriously screwed up. CBA.

Some idiot will drop the gold for it, but I doubt those who do will compensate for the loss of those of us who will no longer spend as much. Poor game economics, unless there really are more gullible players out there than I imagine.

Senator McCarthy 3
01-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Gree gives us old LTQ model that we wanted back but teases us with the final leg with a new character that takes way too much energy for the map level. LOL 20 hits x 364 (Part 1 5/5).

sap_pete
01-21-2014, 01:31 PM
LOL this is BS. Bought gold this morning, but that was my last. "Sweet Vengeance" indeed.

mb402n
01-21-2014, 01:32 PM
How much money do you people have to waste before you realize this company doesn't care about you as a customer? This is quite amusing. It's like watching someone continually bash there head against a brick wall but turns around and asks why there head is hurting so much. No wonder GREE doesn't fix anything, they know you chumps are going to fall for the bait and switch every time.

Chica
01-21-2014, 01:34 PM
I think I will work on my iph and not worry about grees last stand to milk their game before it crashes and burns. Enjoy going the way of zynga.

Blowin Smoke
01-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Use gold to complete the SLTQ, Stamfa family LTQ, Sweet vengeance LTQ, or save it for war this weekend. Hmmm

bruner
01-21-2014, 01:41 PM
or none of the above......save your money and blow smoke with it

djonny88
only the last one of each part is hard... for free players..

PeterSthlm
Lol GREE, comon this is just madness...

Guisseppe17
01-21-2014, 01:55 PM
Dafuq is this? A collect 10, yeah I'll spend some money. A 2-part LTQ and an associated SLTQ? Nah. A new 2-day long LTQ at the same time as the others? What are your developers smoking, and how can I get some?

dribblin todger
01-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Thanks... now im convinced, you have just kissed my 200 quid a month good bye..

lephoenix
01-21-2014, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Assault and Flattery;1164911]Hey guys, today we have a new LTQ beginning at noon PST. It's a little different from the regular ones in that it's broken up into 5 different parts.

How many event can you run at once ?

Only the deep pockets can continue this game , it has nothing to do with skill but all to do with money and gold spend.... An absolute joke for a patently free App?

I urge everyone to leave comments on iTunes and google regarding the constant GREEd .... Still a top app? Apparently? But all bad comments are removed!

Anyway, it was a really great game to play for a while, but as some say, I HAVE WON THE GAME.
So good luck everyone... Another account lost by GREE....

aron
01-21-2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks Gree, best LTQ in months. Love it!! I had a hope my pre-hitting wouldn't go to waste and it didn't!:cool:

KCUF
01-21-2014, 02:24 PM
We have 3 running LTQ's already. And now Gree starts LTQ4? Gree is realy doing a good job in scaring away players. Only a few people can spend that amount of gold. And if you don't spend, it is game over. your stats will look ridiculous in a few weeks, at this event rate. And with these low stats it is no use to play.

One should think it is better to have a million people spend $20,- a month instead of thousand people $ 1,000 a month. This game is on a dead end street.

possom
01-21-2014, 02:28 PM
Give us a pvp and stop with the Ltq please

Angry Mob
01-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Why not let us spend respect points for SLTQs and LTQs instead of gold, and let us use gold for war ?

Phillip99
01-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Seems like this new ltq is pretty popular

kingofwale
01-21-2014, 03:00 PM
i think what gree should do is have different type of events.

why are there 3 LTQ style event for energy but nothing for bullet?? Come on???

Squirrel5113
01-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Not sure where you get 11k energy for part 1 of 5. I am into 1.4 and have only used 1600 energy.

RuckusX
01-21-2014, 03:25 PM
Not sure where you get 11k energy for part 1 of 5. I am into 1.4 and have only used 1600 energy.
Keep going, your foot will soon be in your mouth. Hint, 5/5

KingOW
01-21-2014, 03:33 PM
WTH Gree?!?!?!?! 4 LTQs at the same time? No thanks, no gold from me.

Kev33y
01-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks for that just whished I had energy to start it

Mil Mascaras
01-21-2014, 03:46 PM
i for one would like to say thank you gree!

I recently submitted a support ticket to gree with a simple request. It seems to have been answered.
My ticket about desiring another ltq while these 2 ltq's and this sltq are going on has been answered! But really gree, surely you could fit another sltq at the same time...you guys are really letting me down.

lol⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Mil Mascaras
01-21-2014, 04:05 PM
Why do some people thank a&f for posting incomplete event updates/event descriptions? The main thing that will tell most of us, i.e., those who do not have endless bank accounts, whether we can finish the vent is ....... how much energy we will need to BUY via gold for the event. Gree has some nerve NOT putting up the energy stats. Lazy, disrespectful, spoiled, unprofessional, and greedy.

Also, notice how they lack the minimum respect for us to respond even one time in all these months as to why they stuff more and more events into shorter and shorter time periods. It's because the answer is: because they want to bleed the players as much and as long as possible until the bubble bursts , which by the looks of things may never happen since there are too many of us to realistically organize a boycott that everyone honors.

The Reaper
01-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Not sure where you get 11k energy for part 1 of 5. I am into 1.4 and have only used 1600 energy.10,990 energy is required, but could be less if you prehit some of the NPCs leading up to it. Enjoy the 5th goal of Part 1. :-)

mainemedicine
01-21-2014, 05:09 PM
Anyone know what the requirement is to see /play the ltq?
My mini can't play yet

Touch Down
01-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Anyone know what the requirement is to see /play the ltq?
My mini can't play yet

Consider yourself lucky.

Anyway I think it's around level 26

KlitschkO
01-21-2014, 07:53 PM
As a player who does not use gold i can t do much in this last LTQ! lol first part Papa Spiros 364 x 20 hahaha this takes me almost 2 days as the LTQ running!:D you can be the most active player from CC to be 24/24 still does not help me with anything,,,it is very frustrating! but i noticed that it deserve to kill Pappa Spiros is the best bonus do it as a player,,,over 12.000attk and same def.

gold member
01-21-2014, 07:55 PM
I +1 Traz & anyone who disagrees with event flooding. You want me to spend 500$ just on LTQ in 1 week. Right after a box event. Every event requiring gold now. Even the LTB that i take to 10 i am paying gold on this terrible income building that is a waste of hoodspace & income. If you are going to launch another event while 3 events are running, that's cool. Why not have bullets do something that can gain items. Have some leader board event with bullets. Or let us reallocate skill points. Give us challenges with bullets or let us exchange them for something else. Not fair I'm stuck with 83 of them,& I cannot use other than to upset the fellow community. I would spend gold for an option to reset or reallocate skill points. Not fair you nickle and dime us all month around. Give the people who have been playing the game for a long time some assurance that our past effort and money spent will not be outweighed by corporate GREEd. I will boycott this event along with the other 99.9% of the population. If you waited till next month I would at least have given it more thought. Stanza Family will get completed. We want more strategy and less gimmicks and no more or your new tactics of monetization. Who ever is leading your business now is causing me to lose interest in this game after spending thousands of dollars. Everything I see has an option to use gold. No more LTQ boycotting your Sweet Vengance. My car defense is already 129%. Don't need anymore but thanks for offer. 3 vaults more after I am spending 2 on Stanza family no thanks. Would never spend 300 on an LTQ. Stanza family will be my last LTQ only because I am so close to the end already.

My2cents
01-21-2014, 08:18 PM
ABOVE well said. The only thing that would have made it better is paragraph breaks. This one was not a TL;DR

NV555
01-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Over the last 6 months the value of this game has been on the decline. Many people that I have know for years are leaving due lack of value, and basic enjoyment of this game. Overall there seems to be a total lack of respect of the customer by the company on many levels to the point people are leaving to find other games. Lack of respect and value are dangerous combinations that any retail company would want to avoid at any cost.

jsarko
01-21-2014, 09:24 PM
At least make it so people that dont use gold or at least not a fort knox full on a particular event can still be competitive and have fun...these LTQs wer designed only for the extremely wealthy...its not even fun. I have over 3200 energy and a 10% faster regen and still cant get through jack squat. Stop being so GREEdy and remember that if u take away the fun ur gonna lose ur cash cows...nobody likes these. At least make it so everyone can enjoy it without having to sell off a kidney for gold.

My2cents
01-21-2014, 09:48 PM
...but I just got an email from Gree asking to download Knights & Dragons and I will get free gems! I wonder how much those will cost me. Decline and delete

gold member
01-21-2014, 09:50 PM
I was typing of my mobile phone. Didn't know the forum required proper grammar & paragraph indentation. Oops

ABOVE well said. The only thing that would have made it better is paragraph breaks. This one was not a TL;DR

gold member
01-21-2014, 10:10 PM
A&F or Abercrombie & Fitch. This LTQ is pissing a lot of people off. Many top teams and regular 500$ a month spenders. Before I was paying because the game was entertainment. Please tell your people that an LTQ is not entertainment, nor exciting, it is a 0 skill. I don't understand why you refer to the goals as difficult. A chimpanzee could buy 3 vaults and finish the event. What is it about filling gold in an LTQ event that is so hard? Especially when it cannot be completed by a free player. Maybe it requires so much gold it just becomes difficult to spend it all on 1 event. I think that's what you meant.

Hey guys, today we have a new LTQ beginning at noon PST. It's a little different from the regular ones in that it's broken up into 5 different parts.

The rewards go with how difficult the goal is, so the best rewards come to those who finish the hardest goals. Each section has its own difficulty level, and the rewards are based on the difficulty of the goal--not which goal it is.

Finish the whole thing to get dis pimpin' purple car:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Goal_SweetVengeancePopup_zps3409c4d7.jpg?t=1390245 662

and here are the prizes to get along the way:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Crime%20City/sweetvengeance_zps5cdf9b6c.jpg

Nighteg
01-22-2014, 03:36 AM
A chimpanzee could buy 3 vaults and finish the event.

That's exactly the description of people who spend real money on this game in massive amounts.
It's only because they keep throwing money at gree, gree can afford to keep screwing us.
4 LTQs at the same time - i'm pretty sure someone at gree's headquarters is retarded.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2014, 03:58 AM
i'm pretty sure someone at gree's headquarters is retarded.or a genius!!! how else can they keep us throwing money at a game that is "broken" as so many players say.

Dat Guy
01-22-2014, 04:46 AM
This is beyond ridiculous.

jopdermod
01-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Reading this makes me VERY happy I won the game last week!

I suggest stop whinning and WIN the game, or continue gold-free. For me overall frustration was too great to continue playing for free, but thats personal for everyone.

The game was an addiction, never imagined my dealer would help me quit!

tanioula
01-22-2014, 12:21 PM
part 1 5/5 needs energy 364X 20 times (info from my mini that haves 1500 energy in 2 days without gold nop will not finish)
Part 2 5/5 needs energy X 582 25 times (info from a friend that use gold. and hes really mad and not complet it)

part3 ?

part4 ?

part5 ?

why on this event u dont put energy?

and only rewards?

cuz u already know that gamers are mad for have 4energy events at same time..?

backstabber
01-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Look its pretty simple. FC and SAS and other top syns are the ones running the show. They'll keep spending and spending to stay on top and they prob asked gree to make it harder for the others so a gap would exist and no way to catch up. So just come to terms with the fact that you'll never get far in an event and that your stats are what they are.

Pointless
01-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Agh, whacking a idiot 10 more times. So much energy consumed a day.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Just stop the bait advertising. We know what the main reward is from a splash screen.

If you do anything, describe the event accurately or not at all. There is nothing you tell us that we won't find out. The important information is always withheld.

What are the EXACT requirements for EACH and EVERY level.

Don't care about what targets. Just want to know what energy or other requirements that are essential to progressing.

You have that information. Supply it please and stop withholding it.

If you chose to continue to withhold it, just tell us why. I'm sure we will understand.

Dhton
01-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Well I'm trying to do number 2 te last boss is over 18000 energy and that's number 2. Oh already took me around 10k to get through the beginning of 2!!

KlitschkO
01-23-2014, 08:57 AM
HAHAHA thx alot Dhton! that i want to ask now here..how manny energy need in part II mission 5/5 last boss..if in part I need at last mission 364 x 20hits...at part II mission 5/5 is impossible for me to finish..don't count i m very active and i don't erase any energy..is 100% impossible in 2 days to finish more than first part and from second part maximum 5/5:(( they make this LTQ only to spend gold user alot of gold..as a free player i can t play, because is impossible!! GREE sucks! fun goes on! the name of this last LTQ must be MONEY LTQ or gold_ltq,

sap_pete
01-23-2014, 09:46 AM
The energy, I mean gold requirements for this are pure idiocy. Can't even finish the first part without gold. lol Gree must think that there enough folks getting credit card numbers from Target to buy unlimited gold.

tb52
01-23-2014, 10:13 AM
The energy, I mean gold requirements for this are pure idiocy. Can't even finish the first part without gold. lol Gree must think that there enough folks getting credit card numbers from Target to buy unlimited gold.

^this
(also made me chuckle)

Burnttree
01-23-2014, 01:19 PM
Yeah this event is ridiculous, its for players that have to much money, its not practical.

Lil_Eugenie
01-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Anyone ever notice how the mods never communicate? I mean ACTUALLY communicate? A little reassurance that something positive may happen in the future may save a few hundred customers. I mean, no offense to our moderators at all, it's just that I would think that if the only conversing going on is complaining and people saying goodbye someone at Gree would do something for the people paying their bills? Is this crazy thinking? Is there somewhere we can get ahold of someone higher up to give suggestions to? Maybe this shows that everyone is just talk and the same people saying they're done spending gold just exit out of the forum and go buy another vault..
All I want is a little bit of fun put back in the game. Run 7 LTQ's at the same time if you want to, but if I'm only going to get 1000 energy for 20 gold, no thank you, 20 gold should fill that sucker up! LOL
Maybe another way to get more energy faster should be implemented. I don't care if i have to watch a 5 minute advertisement before the game loads each time, Just find another way to make up for the $ you surely won't lose.

BTW A&F & CJ, I do appreciate you doing things you really don't have to do, but maybe just create a locked sticky thread saying you're putting some of our suggestions through...even if they aren't going to take any of our ideas...It'll put a lot of minds at ease.

*Ramble Ramble*

beerman3828
01-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Over the last 6 months the value of this game has been on the decline. Many people that I have know for years are leaving due lack of value, and basic enjoyment of this game. Overall there seems to be a total lack of respect of the customer by the company on many levels to the point people are leaving to find other games. Lack of respect and value are dangerous combinations that any retail company would want to avoid at any cost.

I couldn't agree more. I spend gold and have had to spend more and more gold to get less and less prizes. Well, I'm a level 235 player and downloaded this game one of the first days it came out. I am done buying gold and only a hair away from deleting both accounts and moving on. You can only be so GREEdy

kykboxr
01-24-2014, 04:45 AM
Don't be under the assumption that SAS is paying full price on their gold. If they fall under the bonus program, great, however, many have "friends" on the inside

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Anyone ever notice how the mods never communicate? I mean ACTUALLY communicate? A little reassurance that something positive may happen in the future may save a few hundred customers. I mean, no offense to our moderators at all, it's just that I would think that if the only conversing going on is complaining and people saying goodbye someone at Gree would do something for the people paying their bills? Is this crazy thinking? Is there somewhere we can get ahold of someone higher up to give suggestions to? Maybe this shows that everyone is just talk and the same people saying they're done spending gold just exit out of the forum and go buy another vault..
All I want is a little bit of fun put back in the game. Run 7 LTQ's at the same time if you want to, but if I'm only going to get 1000 energy for 20 gold, no thank you, 20 gold should fill that sucker up! LOL
Maybe another way to get more energy faster should be implemented. I don't care if i have to watch a 5 minute advertisement before the game loads each time, Just find another way to make up for the $ you surely won't lose.

BTW A&F & CJ, I do appreciate you doing things you really don't have to do, but maybe just create a locked sticky thread saying you're putting some of our suggestions through...even if they aren't going to take any of our ideas...It'll put a lot of minds at ease.

*Ramble Ramble*

Thanks for your feedback, Lil_eugenie. As I've posted in a few threads, we are starting a more engaging community outreach program with the Crime City players. Unfortunately we don't have a dedicated community manager, so a lot of the people responding are developers. We have to balance making improvements and events for the game with posting in the forum.

We listened to a few suggestions and created the forum post you are talking about here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81015-Feedback-thread

This is a list of the new stuff going into the game: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81126-New-stuff

starzela
02-26-2014, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the info