PDA

View Full Version : CJ, Event Feedback

Touch Down
01-21-2014, 11:30 AM
CJ,

I saw you asked for some feed back in another thread so here's my take ;)

The new style buy weapons has potential. Y'all had a few glitches and I think you should ask questions of your testers... Please tell me you test this stuff first?
To expand this further why not have three purchase options per each level in future. Give us the choice of - gold - RP - game money.

The fact if someone goes ahead on the LTQ their kills don't count in the SLTQ is a pain.

The major issue and I hear this in here, my syndicate, kakao, group me etc is the cost of these events to complete!
It is taking over 2-3 vaults to completes these events. Some people more!
This is insane! Can you expect people to pay this much? Your taking the fun out of the game and forcing people to quit because of the growing expense.
Make them affordable and watch your client base grow. I'm struggling to see how your business model is sustainable for growth and client experience.

The case event is annoying. The odds are unknown and this event drives people crazy trying to complete.
What system does this use? komphu gacha?
I have heard some people have spent a lot of gold to still not complete it.

Too many events at once all costing gold to complete.

As an extra note. I see stat inflation is still spiralling out of control. You really need to address this as it is destroying the game and I would hate to see CC implode because of it.

Summary:
Too expensive and the amount of gold required is plain crazy... Your milking us!
Case event is crap. Based on percentages and in a way luck of the draw. This is a form of gambling and should not be in the game.

creepa
01-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Nonsense. Thats what it is.

b-w
01-21-2014, 11:43 AM
I think the case event was much better. I guess i had better luck.

The main problem with the event was that i had to do a bunch of goals twice. Once counted for the syndicate and then redo it for the individual. There was no syncing even from the beginning. I figured out why. For some reason on my Iphone, the syndicate part appeared a few hours before the individual. I have no idea why. The individual eventually came on line and i was on the 3rd or 4th part already and had no credit for the hits. So i stayed way behind and abandoned the individual and worked with my syn as best i could. Other than that major issue, i actually thought the buying of weapons with game cash should be a recurring thing. The goals were far out of my reach without lots of gold though.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-21-2014, 11:55 AM
No doubt synds all run at different speeds through the event. However (I guess) the bulk of them may have gold and potential gold spenders sitting idle waiting for the Synd to move to the next level.

If that is the experience then I wonder if by discouraging players to move ahead. Does that achieve a reduction from the potential gold spend on this event.

I don't know the answer because I am not in that position, but it would be interesting to hear from others that experienced that if it may have tended to reduce the 'potential' spend rather than maximize it.

sam0621
01-21-2014, 12:14 PM
Good ideas using in game cash rp etc. I would advise staying away from gold as a price for an item. Also if you are doing a certain part of individual that requires you to buy a gun and you don't have the money it would be smarter to have it set so the second individual doesn't need to be pushed through from beginning to achieve those kill required to earn that gun to kill another npc. Also got it gree is about making money lower prices will get you more gold buyers hence more money. The big gold spenders will just buy more and it'll be 200m for 1st place.

tfletcher20
01-21-2014, 01:02 PM
All events in the calender should be under one vault excluding war.

I don't care for this sltq, I do like buying wheapons with in game cash though.

Collect ten event is ok, get rid of blnt. But most importantly stat modifier should be war based, give us time reduction, upgrade two building at once, cost reduction.

Kid T
01-21-2014, 01:02 PM
I'm okay with the case event - it's one of the few events that free players are on almost equal footing with big gold spenders.

Problems with these events:

- Way too much gold is needed to complete each event. Seriously, 1 vault should be more than sufficient. Otherwise, you will have more and more players quitting because they can't afford to keep up, which means fewer people playing concluding with this game being less fun for the big gold spenders.
- Overlapping events are a pain. Now we are being asked to not only spend vaults to finish, but also choose which event we spend our energy on (at least for those of us who don't have unlimited vaults of gold to spend).
- Stat inflation is getting out of control. I've been playing this game for a long time (2+ years i think) and players who have started an account 2 months ago have similar stats. Do something to help your loyal players who have been with you for awhile - otherwise, we will quit.
- Too many bugs with the game and the events. From server lag, to inadvertant gold charges, etc. etc. etc.
- Give us more information prior to event launch. Since Gree started syndicates, it's become the major focus of the game. However, with the dearth of information prior to event launch - syndicate leadership has no ability to plan or instruct members on any plan to proceed and it becomes something akin to a free-for-all until another syndicate posts some information to guide us along.

Positives:
- Finding a use for RP's and incorporating them into ltq's are an excellent idea. Too bad the execution failed
- The game is still fun, but it's becoming less fun. Save the fun by listening and incorporating some of our suggestions.
- Thanks for being open-minded and asking for feedback, knowing that you want to keep this game going is important to us players. Now show us how serious you are by incorporating some suggestions. Please keep an open line of communication and let us know which ideas are being considered.

steamboatwilly
01-21-2014, 01:07 PM
- Thanks for being open-minded and asking for feedback, knowing that you want to keep this game going is important to us players. Now show us how serious you are by incorporating some suggestions. Please keep an open line of communication and let us know which ideas are being considered.

I find this part the most entertaining!!

Touch Down
01-21-2014, 04:01 PM
I would really like to see a response back from CJ.

reticlover
01-21-2014, 04:23 PM
CJ,

I saw you asked for some feed back in another thread so here's my take ;)

The new style buy weapons has potential. Y'all had a few glitches and I think you should ask questions of your testers... Please tell me you test this stuff first?
To expand this further why not have three purchase options per each level in future. Give us the choice of - gold - RP - game money.

The fact if someone goes ahead on the LTQ their kills don't count in the SLTQ is a pain.

The major issue and I hear this in here, my syndicate, kakao, group me etc is the cost of these events to complete!
It is taking over 2-3 vaults to completes these events. Some people more!
This is insane! Can you expect people to pay this much? Your taking the fun out of the game and forcing people to quit because of the growing expense.
Make them affordable and watch your client base grow. I'm struggling to see how your business model is sustainable for growth and client experience.

The case event is annoying. The odds are unknown and this event drives people crazy trying to complete.
What system does this use? komphu gacha?
I have heard some people have spent a lot of gold to still not complete it.

Too many events at once all costing gold to complete.

As an extra note. I see stat inflation is still spiralling out of control. You really need to address this as it is destroying the game and I would hate to see CC implode because of it.

Summary:
Too expensive and the amount of gold required is plain crazy... Your milking us!
Case event is crap. Based on percentages and in a way luck of the draw. This is a form of gambling and should not be in the game.

i agree 100%

Blowin Smoke
01-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Sadly we'll never get a MOD reply to threads concerning the cost$ of events, and from my own experience, threads concerning new features we've been teased about with no clue of when they will be implemented.

Guisseppe17
01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Again, why bother? We've seen dozens and dozens of these threads through the months, and not one is ever replied to, let alone any of the ideas ever used. Why waste the time?

bravo 6 vk
01-21-2014, 05:13 PM
komphu gacha?
You're in trouble :rolleyes:
Btw, I agree 110%