PDA

View Full Version : CJ or any mod please read

Slot
01-21-2014, 10:57 AM
I have sent a fix it ticket and realize it is very difficult with all the devices to make the faction contributions tracker work in mW but in mean time you think you'll could least do this im confident it would help many factions

Add a reset to zero option in faction donations, concretr and battle points? So we can tell who is contributing in boss events so forth it is so hard to track when some hide behind previous stats.

Maybe even an option to adjust our line-ups for war where the faction leader can place members in any order? Instead of last one joins the group gets pounded every war lol

Its just ideas n surely an easier fix then goals contributions least for now .

Thx for taking time to read and all input you give us thru forum it really is appreciated

Slot
01-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Bump da bump

Agent Orange
01-21-2014, 12:14 PM
I have sent a fix it ticket and realize it is very difficult with all the devices to make the faction contributions tracker work in mW but in mean time you think you'll could least do this im confident it would help many factions

Add a reset to zero option in faction donations, concretr and battle points? So we can tell who is contributing in boss events so forth it is so hard to track when some hide behind previous stats.

Maybe even an option to adjust our line-ups for war where the faction leader can place members in any order? Instead of last one joins the group gets pounded every war lol

Its just ideas n surely an easier fix then goals contributions least for now .

Thx for taking time to read and all input you give us thru forum it really is appreciated

You can reset stats by just getting the player to leave and then rejoin the faction. That resets all stats.

Agent Orange
01-21-2014, 12:15 PM
In terms of lineup, since everyone is removed except the Leader just readd them in the order you require, no need for any programming fix....

Slot
01-21-2014, 12:23 PM
I agree we could do that as well just figured it would be easier for GREE to add the reset to zero option rather than trying to figure solutions to make the goal contributions to work. Surely has to be an easier fix for them and do away with goals contributions and then you don't have upset players either were kicking you off the team n join right back up to reset stats or line-ups every other war or so

Luuzer
01-21-2014, 01:05 PM
and I would like the stats and donation logs NOT to get resetted, sad to see so many 0-s all the time :(

Luuzer
01-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Like they actually read the forums. OR actually listens. I dont give a **** about Mods in this forum anymore. I had my old account registered for 2 days and I was never given permission to make a thread. So I made a new one and guess what..... NOTHING. Im forced to spam threads with my question just to make myself heard since they want to do nothing with me. **** YOU MODS

U must have 10 posts to make a thread ;)

jester1989
01-21-2014, 01:25 PM
U must have 10 posts to make a thread ;)

They should tell you that when you first register or somewhere.

jester1989
01-21-2014, 01:39 PM
This is my 11th post and it still dont let me make a thread

TheOracle
01-21-2014, 03:23 PM
We try not to add features that can cause more tickets. "I accidentally cleared blabla's donation log can you restore it?" is something I could see us getting if we added this feature.

Most people like how it keeps track of all donations, though I can see the log clearing being useful for tracking within events. I can see what our game designers have to say about it, though my guess is that it won't be added.

Skysohigh
01-21-2014, 09:35 PM
We try not to add features that can cause more tickets. "I accidentally cleared blabla's donation log can you restore it?" is something I could see us getting if we added this feature.

Most people like how it keeps track of all donations, though I can see the log clearing being useful for tracking within events. I can see what our game designers have to say about it, though my guess is that it won't be added.

Ticket number #1317192
Dear Gree,
i was back to this temporary account this morning! this account was setup when my previous account was lost " Skysohigh 241211602",
Mr R had transferred me back to 241211602 just before war start and now I m back to this "Skysuperhigh" 824495486!?* Please transfer me back to Skysohigh 241 211 602 ASAP, LTQ ia waiting for me, thanks.
*P/s : previous account transferred was done by Mr R[/I]

Mcdoc
01-21-2014, 10:23 PM
Simple solution: Excel Spreadsheet.

Take down numbers at the beginning of each event / WD - create your own history - if that kind of data means more to you than the overall donation / participation over the long haul.

Part of the burnout a lot of people feel is the rat race some faction leaders create with "what have you done this event" - kicking players who go offline for a week for something silly like a 7 day vacation on a cruise ship with family where there is no wifi - no really - this just happened - :/ from a faction that didn't even make Top:400 :/

Talk about being treated worse by a faction than by Gree :/

Mr. Artois
01-21-2014, 10:29 PM
Like they actually read the forums. OR actually listens. I dont give a **** about Mods in this forum anymore. I had my old account registered for 2 days and I was never given permission to make a thread. So I made a new one and guess what..... NOTHING. Im forced to spam threads with my question just to make myself heard since they want to do nothing with me...**** you mods.

Enjoy the ban

bradleyk
01-22-2014, 03:23 AM
Simple solution: Excel Spreadsheet.

Exactly. I took care of this in my last faction. Took about an hour a week at the most and tracked all stats. I had it set up to let me know if the player met their weekly donation goals, too.

I left that faction when the leader booted a player for not meeting the WD points goal. That player's wife had just had a baby the week before and the baby got sick. I pointed out to the leader that this player was about average with donations and participation and should not be booted because of this one instance...his absence was excusable.
So, I left and took my other two accounts with me.

Luuzer
01-23-2014, 11:23 AM
if U want really to kick people if they are missing some event or so, then keep excel spreadsheet and do the maths Urself. Overall matters much more than anything else.

This is my 11th post and it still dont let me make a thread

log out and back in and vualaaa ;)

can U please make so that it would show persons ALL OVERALL donations. Not like it is now that it gets reset when they leave. Sometimes people go to breeder faction when they dont have time to participate in war and after war come back. Then it all starts from 0. I would like to see every persons ALL OVERALL stats that he has contributed to that faction. If some people move from one to another and back then it would show what he has donated to that factoin that he is in. Right now it all gets reset to 0 all the time. Very bad :(