PDA

View Full Version : Join a top 400 team! ABA needs strong loyals

Phelpsy
01-21-2014, 09:34 AM
Hello, I'm part of a usually top 400 team but right now we are back to the drawing boards. We are rebuilding. We have ten spots open for serious actives. We just cleared ten people for inactivity. Anyway, we are pretty laid back and we don't ask for much. We just ask that you are strong, loyal, active, and have groupme. We get almost every part of the raid boss done and we finish fltq when we have them. Our bonuses are stacked and still going. If this sounds like a good home for you plz pm me and we'll chat about your future in ABA have a great day

Phelpsy
01-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Bump bump buuuummmmmp ;)

Green1
01-22-2014, 03:11 AM
Hello, I'm part of a usually top 400 team but right now we are back to the drawing boards. We are rebuilding. We have ten spots open for serious actives. We just cleared ten people for inactivity. Anyway, we are pretty laid back and we don't ask for much. We just ask that you are strong, loyal, active, and have groupme. We get almost every part of the raid boss done and we finish fltq when we have them. Our bonuses are stacked and still going. If this sounds like a good home for you plz pm me and we'll chat about your future in ABA have a great day

I'm in level 121 with 1.33 mil att/1.5 mil defence add me if i suit your requirement