PDA

View Full Version : Will buy folders

Ser
01-21-2014, 03:51 AM
My I will buy folders pm me with amout of folders and cash needed. Thanks

VSH
01-21-2014, 03:53 AM
....three....two...one......bingo, right on time!

Sorry mate, laughing with you, not at you. To be quite frank, I was expecting a thread like like this a few hours ago, lol

Ryans67
01-21-2014, 11:43 AM
I will sell you 10 folders for 11 gold. Slight upcharge for the delivery costs associated with such orders. :p

LarryJackson
01-21-2014, 11:54 AM
You can actually buy 10 folders in the game for 10 gold
It's kind of round about right now, but what you do is:
Goto the donate folders screen.
Try and donate more folders than you have.
It will bring up a screen saying need more, click on Get More button.
It will take you to the normal raid boss, Buy Tokens? 10xfolders for 10 gold screen.
PS this will drop you into the Faction Raid Boss screen, that you usually get to via the boss icon

Lo.the.orge
01-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Can anyone confirm a folder dropping from regular game play,via fights, raids, non ltq missions?Thanks

JerseyGirl
01-21-2014, 02:25 PM
What price are you buying them?

sbs2716g
01-21-2014, 10:01 PM
You can actually buy 10 folders in the game for 10 gold
It's kind of round about right now, but what you do is:
Goto the donate folders screen.
Try and donate more folders than you have.
It will bring up a screen saying need more, click on Get More button.
It will take you to the normal raid boss, Buy Tokens? 10xfolders for 10 gold screen.
PS this will drop you into the Faction Raid Boss screen, that you usually get to via the boss icon

think this apply to IOS only? android does not have this function? when u click, it just ask u to click OK.

tatertots
01-21-2014, 10:06 PM
It has been confirmed that the only way to get folders is from mission drops, no PvP actions. Pretty sure it is in the raid boss sticky

ardiamonds
01-22-2014, 05:24 AM
after spending 9000 energy for two folders, it is clear gree has not fixed any problems and it hoping that H freezes over from the polar vortex and we will all blindly spend money on gold to buy them. with the kind of rewards they have offered this last war for winning streaks, I doubt most folks will want to spend a dime on this event.

AlexFoo
01-22-2014, 07:13 AM
after spending 9000 energy for two folders, it is clear gree has not fixed any problems and it hoping that H freezes over from the polar vortex and we will all blindly spend money on gold to buy them. with the kind of rewards they have offered this last war for winning streaks, I doubt most folks will want to spend a dime on this event. as I said in your other thread, 30 folders dropped for me so far. *shrug*

Luuzer
01-23-2014, 11:25 AM
after spending 9000 energy for two folders, it is clear gree has not fixed any problems and it hoping that H freezes over from the polar vortex and we will all blindly spend money on gold to buy them. with the kind of rewards they have offered this last war for winning streaks, I doubt most folks will want to spend a dime on this event.

4500 energy gone and got a whole folder, yepiiiii :D

/sarcasm