PDA

View Full Version : Will Kindle ever get the raid boss?

thundarr
01-20-2014, 07:58 PM
I am wondering if the Kindle will ever get the raid boss. I read elsewhere that CJ said the Kindle is no longer being supported. Is that true? and if so there is no point in playing MW on the Kindle unless you can get it elsewhere and sideload it. And in the words of Che Guevara "no es vale la pena" (its not worth the trouble).

Roscoe782
01-20-2014, 08:50 PM
I am wondering if the Kindle will ever get the raid boss. I read elsewhere that CJ said the Kindle is no longer being supported. Is that true? and if so there is no point in playing MW on the Kindle unless you can get it elsewhere and sideload it. And in the words of Che Guevara "no es vale la pena" (its not worth the trouble).

You know what my answer is: sideload the android version. Search my threads for the instructions. It's like déjà-vu thundarr. I just use the kindle version during war.

thundarr
01-21-2014, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the advice Roscoe. I would like to know if Gree has indeed stopped supporting the Kindle. If so it should be removed from the Kindle store. It would be unfortunate for a new player to invest time and money in an app with no future and be at a huge disadvantage. Hopefully a mod will clarify this for us. In the meantime I will send in a ticket and see what happens. I will keep you informed.

Agent Orange
01-21-2014, 05:44 AM
I asked about this a couple of weeks ago. The reply from support was that Kindle was no longer supported via AMazon which was dropped but that also meant that all the Walmart Trio Stealth Pro Android 4 tablets were also dropped.

Perhaps post up the sideloading instructions here? I'm curious as to how it worked. I still see map not loaded issues on non Amazon Android tablets as well.

Roscoe782
01-21-2014, 06:28 AM
I asked about this a couple of weeks ago. The reply from support was that Kindle was no longer supported via AMazon which was dropped but that also meant that all the Walmart Trio Stealth Pro Android 4 tablets were also dropped.

Perhaps post up the sideloading instructions here? I'm curious as to how it worked. I still see map not loaded issues on non Amazon Android tablets as well.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58533-Kindle-update...thundarr-u-got-your-wish...however.../page5&highlight=Sideload

Just ask if any questions.

Bndawgs
01-21-2014, 07:13 AM
sideloading worked for me. i followed the instructions and was all set. took about 10 mins tops.

Roscoe782
01-21-2014, 07:28 AM
I used sideloading to get the 1mobile app on the kindle so if I ever need to uninstall and re download I can just use the 1mobile app and not to have to go through all the steps I needed to initially.

Bndawgs
01-21-2014, 10:21 AM
I used sideloading to get the 1mobile app on the kindle so if I ever need to uninstall and re download I can just use the 1mobile app and not to have to go through all the steps I needed to initially.

that's what i ended up doing.

thundarr
01-22-2014, 05:31 AM
This thread was not meant to extoll the merits of sideloading, it was meant to inquire if the Kindle is still be supported and as yet there has been no answer. Thanks to Roscoe for sideloading instructions. I sincerely hope we get a definitive answer from Gree.

1GaDawg85
01-22-2014, 05:45 AM
Answers from Gree are like unicorns

italo512
01-22-2014, 06:05 AM
I specifically bought the Kindle to play on the bigger screen!! Everything was fine till the updates stopped. Got so frustrated, I just switched back to my phone.