PDA

View Full Version : *** BAF The British Armed Forces Tours Turkey ***

phrosty
01-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Thanks for visiting our little advert to "Tour Turkey" come and join BAF in this all encompassing journey though the magical lands of this diverse country.. From the shores of Troy to the walls of Istanbul.. All these things if you join us you will be able to imagine in your head... ;)

http://i43.tinypic.com/jgnle8.jpg

Tour packages include all the button tapping your hearts can handle..

Tour dates are being booked here http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications and are in private viewing areas.

About BAF:

Why are BAF recruiting?
Simple. Some members have retired due to the schedule GREE has inflicted upon us. So to prevent burnout and remain competitive we have created a unique management structure to give emphasis to our team ethos - after all it's our teamwork that has given us the success we have had to date.

What are the BAF after?
We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active players. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibilities. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
We have a very active community which includes big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can adapt our strategy for the next BfC.

We can also offer to assess your units and base to help you grow your stats quickly and efficiently. The stronger we can make you the stronger the faction becomes.

Faction Leadership
We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and why we have achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open.

Your application will be viewed by all our faction members and they will ask you all manner of questions to try and assess your character. Its a fun process and it will help you get to know us more and make you feel confident you have made the right decision in applying.

If you are successful you will be asked to leave your faction and join us via the supplied invite code. Be warned though, that the application process may take 5 or more days before a decision is reached. This is so all our members across multiple time zones have the ability to view your application. I can guarantee the wait is worth it.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.

Tour dates and false examples of non actual stops and tours destinations are not liable by BAF tour destinations inc..

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ajn901.jpg

Depart from your local wifi hot spot to visit Red Valley and explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike 5 km through the Gulludere valley. Then visit Cavusin Village After lunch drive to the Pigeon Valley.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2j4sh95.jpg

In the afternoon visit Kaymakli Underground City,where early Christians lived in fear and faith. From being hacked to death by bronze aged local savage tribes. So this is why one of the most interesting under ground settlements in Cappadocia was built. The under ground city was originally carved out as eight floors;however only one floor is available to visit. In war time about 5000 people can refuge in. The tunnels are still used today as stables,and cellars.

On the way back visit the natural castles at Ortahisar and then transfer to post BFC Fltqs at the end of our tour service.

** You may contact with our operation team for extension and domestic booking alternatives.

Www.brits.forumotion.co.uk

Ranger O
01-20-2014, 08:44 PM
Seats filling up fast! Book your tour now!

Pee-Wee Herman
01-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Bump for BAF.

Cmdr_Vessery
01-22-2014, 04:16 AM
Bump to the top.

Check us out.

BlackArrow
01-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Great group and Great Faction. Good Luck!!

phrosty
01-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Bump for BAF.

Love a good bump now and then... :)

Great group and Great Faction. Good Luck!!

Ditto to BA and his storied faction

JimNI
01-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Bump for a great bunch

JimNI
01-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Bump for a great bunch up it goes again

Cmdr_Vessery
01-23-2014, 05:21 AM
Bump to the top.

Go BAF!

phrosty
01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
This disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.).
No license, express or implied, by BAF "the British armed forces" or otherwise, to any Intellectual property rights are granted herein.

Cmdr_Vessery
01-24-2014, 10:52 AM
what he said.... back to the top.

Cheers.

Cmdr_Vessery
01-27-2014, 01:15 PM
Bumping up to the top again...

dodgehemiram
01-27-2014, 07:40 PM
bump and what phrosty said

Cmdr_Vessery
01-28-2014, 06:44 AM
Bumpity, bump up.

kami009
01-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Good Will Hunting - Hot Lady Memebers

GWH-Good Will Hunting a Friendly group of Mature Daily Players currently have 33 member and On Group me, we have 5 good looking Lady members who keep us Entertained and motivated for battle
We are a TOP 750 Faction Growing very quickly to reach as high as we can
Faction Invite CODE: 125710542

We DO Complete the Boss Events and most LTQS
Bonuses:

Health regeneration -26%
Ground attack +10%
Air attack +5%
Infantry attack +10%
Infantry defence +35%
Ground defence +25%
Air defence +15%
Sea defence +10%
Building defence +15%
Building output +5%
Guild increase +18
33 Members & Growing

Requirements:

Active player in all MW events
GroupME chat
No Minimum Daily donation
Minimum 200k Attack Stats
Minimum 250 Allies(We will put you on probation if you do not have)

If Interested Please either contact by PM or just join and and Officer will review your stats..

dodgehemiram
01-28-2014, 08:51 PM
keep on top

phrosty
01-30-2014, 04:41 PM
bump and what phrosty said

So are you agreeing just to agree?

And in all actuality I never said anything

Cmdr_Vessery
02-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Bumping back up to the top. Only a day or two left to get in before the weekend battle starts.

You know you want to check in to BAF. Just do it!