PDA

View Full Version : Sorry campers... Games over

DTA-HOG
01-20-2014, 05:12 PM
Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 05:56 PM
...I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads... Spare us the torture with your illiterate ramblings...

Paul Wall
01-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Spare us the torture with your illiterate ramblings...
This! +100000000000 infinity

Greg76
01-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Get a life please, i pity you

Dirty Mind
01-20-2014, 06:09 PM
Did anyone read this? Whats it about? The lines started to blur together after only a few words. words words words..... I couldnt even find the line that Dutchie quoted

DTA-HOG
01-20-2014, 06:17 PM
My life here consists of starting interesting, debatable, real MW topics to discuss. All you guys do is hate. Who is the one needing a life around here? If you see a thread started by me, I beg you all just to move along because you are only making yourselves and your factions look bad.

It's a pity you have turned into such a deuchbag. I hear you used to be a highly respected, cool dude. I wonder what your faction, KYS thinks of you when they read your posts. I bet they aren't too proud. You really make KYS look bad! They should put a leash on you.

2000y2k
01-20-2014, 06:21 PM
Good post and glad something is done about the 2nd account bottom feeders.

Paul Wall
01-20-2014, 06:35 PM
Hog, since you're the top keyboard warrior please post your level and in-game name for us.

Colonel J
01-20-2014, 06:37 PM
If they brought back the FvF tournaments that would definately upset the campers. Operation upset camp bring it on. And sorry to the campers who wont get 400 odd thousand stats gained from each epic boss event.

Snow Bunny
01-20-2014, 06:40 PM
Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.

Campings not over, just not many people are good at it. Y'all can do ur LTQ and spend 1500 gold level up 5x and gain 200k stats. I will go beat my wife for a few days come back do they events worth doing than slap they level 250's in WD that spend 4x as much as me on this game. So to answer your question what does a camper do nowadays? Same thing we've always done.. Do something else for days of LTQs and leaderboard events. It's nice not to have to tend to a virtual giga pet profile everyday 

N If your curious my Current stats are
L78 attack 12.6m
Def 12m
IPH 21.1m

I know there's million stronger than me at high levels just showing u camping can still be done... 

DTA-HOG
01-20-2014, 06:40 PM
I don't hide. My name is as it states. I'm level 135 7mil/7mil. Are you going to raid me? I'm really scared now. Please please whatever you do don't hit my boost building. I beg you. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hit my boost buildings! If you were anyone you would already know my in-game name as I face ALL the top factions. 18 people killed me this war. They must not hate me too bad.

Schegma li
01-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Wow im scared for you dta........you two going to meet out by the big tree after school

D1E Luke
01-20-2014, 07:08 PM
I somewhat did like the medals. The units were nice... Oh well.

Dirty Mind
01-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Good post and glad something is done about the 2nd account bottom feeders.
ugh, please dont encourage him. He'll post more drivel

2MblaZ
01-20-2014, 07:25 PM
Campings not over, just not many people are good at it. Y'all can do ur LTQ and spend 1500 gold level up 5x and gain 200k stats. I will go beat my wife for a few days come back do they events worth doing than slap they level 250's in WD that spend 4x as much as me on this game. So to answer your question what does a camper do nowadays? Same thing we've always done.. Do something else for days of LTQs and leaderboard events. It's nice not to have to tend to a virtual giga pet profile everyday 

N If your curious my Current stats are
L78 attack 12.6m
Def 12m
IPH 21.1m

I know there's million stronger than me at high levels just showing u camping can still be done... 

You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too :))))

2MblaZ
01-20-2014, 07:29 PM
You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too :))))

Oh and how much $ u have to spend during WD to make up freeloading time?... ;]

Snow Bunny
01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too :)))).

Let me educate u, (although I should charge u for this) if someone attacks u and loses u earn ONE xp... Now let's think about streaking? U can sit there n watch morons whack u a few times n not even have to attack. And when I do play in top factions I've never freeloader u jealous sucker. Sorry u got played by gree homie

Snow Bunny
01-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Oh and how much $ u have to spend during WD to make up freeloading time?... ;]

If u streak most players spend 400-600 gold... Since I can slap people 200 levels higher than me I get high pts, with tapjoy videos I don't spend much on MW. Your sister is charging more these days so I spend it on her and drugs

Alliance
01-20-2014, 08:00 PM
There is still something called World Domination Event

mreilly
01-20-2014, 08:06 PM
I don't hide. My name is as it states. I'm level 135 7mil/7mil. Are you going to raid me? I'm really scared now. Please please whatever you do don't hit my boost building. I beg you. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hit my boost buildings! If you were anyone you would already know my in-game name as I face ALL the top factions. 18 people killed me this war. They must not hate me too bad.

What faction are you in? Clearly you don't get that everyone on here is annoyed by you and wants you to shut up.

2MblaZ
01-20-2014, 08:07 PM
If u streak most players spend 400-600 gold... Since I can slap people 200 levels higher than me I get high pts, with tapjoy videos I don't spend much on MW. Your sister is charging more these days so I spend it on her and drugs

My sister is a 'he' but since you don't feel difference when drugged up so - njoy and keep giving her your $ instead of your wife you said dedicate just couple days, while your neighbor i'm sure dedicates more sweet time while you're pumping my sister [a dude, actually] lmao

lol I don't spend on this a penny and communicating factions only hit target ONCE to not hit again if one is too hi stats. I'm lvl 43 now with just few mil stats and don't feel 'played' at all... homes... Could care less about this ****ty streak idea, it's only for fun and no boggy if get 'slapped' like you say once of few times - who cares, if you imagine anybody gets hurt - it only enhances your drugged-up experience you so wanna talk yourself into - in any case - njoy and don't b hatin' sno bunny ;]

Snow Bunny
01-20-2014, 08:17 PM
My sister is a 'he' but since you don't feel difference when drugged up so - njoy and keep giving her your $ instead of your wife you said dedicate just couple days, while your neighbor i'm sure dedicates more sweet time while you're pumping my sister [a dude, actually] lmao

lol I don't spend on this a penny and communicating factions only hit target ONCE to not hit again if one is too hi stats. I'm lvl 43 now with just few mil stats and don't feel 'played' at all... homes... Could care less about this ****ty streak idea, it's only for fun and no boggy if get 'slapped' like you say once of few times - who cares, if you imagine anybody gets hurt - it only enhances your drugged-up experience you so wanna talk yourself into - in any case - njoy and don't b hatin' sno bunny ;]

I guess it's hard to tell sarcasm... Let's see first off I'm not married and I don't beat my girlfriend. Was a joke but guess u didn't see that. You are a level 43? I'm guessing u started a new account because u got played by gree and couldn't afford to beat events or started over and are indeed the one "freeloading" from a faction or having ur old HLP carry you. Or u have been playing grees game for 3 months and have no business running your mouth about a game u know little about. I'm done arguing on a forum with a random idiot. My account is over 2 years old hence the IPH. I've helped many players save money or take different approaches to the small strategies left in MW besides spending spending spending. I can beat 100 bosses for free, what's ur old account cost , $320? So u made a new account that u will get urself in the same bind n won't have ur old boosts. Enjoy ur game, don't call me out when I was replying to this trolls thread on camping.

2MblaZ
01-20-2014, 08:34 PM
I guess it's hard to tell sarcasm... Let's see first off I'm not married and I don't beat my girlfriend. Was a joke but guess u didn't see that. You are a level 43? I'm guessing u started a new account because u got played by gree and couldn't afford to beat events or started over and are indeed the one "freeloading" from a faction or having ur old HLP carry you. Or u have been playing grees game for 3 months and have no business running your mouth about a game u know little about. I'm done arguing on a forum with a random idiot. My account is over 2 years old hence the IPH. I've helped many players save money or take different approaches to the small strategies left in MW besides spending spending spending. I can beat 100 bosses for free, what's ur old account cost , $320? So u made a new account that u will get urself in the same bind n won't have ur old boosts. Enjoy ur game, don't call me out when I was replying to this trolls thread on camping.

3 months or 2 yrs, this game is obvious like peeled onion - don't cry over mistaken dude for a chick, it happens to junkies, u not the first one lol

On less sarcastic note - yes, if u smart just few weeks is good enough to figure out this game and i never had HLP carry me nor i ever was and probably by time I reach lvl 50 this lamery will be over, in our faction highest lvl is in 80's and yes much weaker than you, but several 'streakers' like yours got burned just from thinking if they're super stats nobody can win against them - and GOLDLESS, so if you spent $320 - that's $320 too much & the money you coulda saved on getting banged by another shemale ;]

was all sarcastic, u don't need to be so sensitive and wet your panties like that in public lol

DTA-HOG
01-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Man you guys are taking it a little too far. Let's not get too personal. It's only a game. Dutchie and I just get a kick out of toying with each other. We don't mean each other any harm.

Wambo
01-20-2014, 08:46 PM
I don't know why your all here instigating this guy. He is making a conversation but people who have nothing to do are trying to knock the guy down. Why are you being so judgemental? And bringing his sister into account seems low. Some of you deserve to be banned. My say is that I enjoy where I am (lv212) I feel sorry for the people who deleted their accounts for new ones because your falling into the hands of Gree and boy do they have you by the balls... I like having all the special bonus units that were given at the beginning of the game, they give you an edge that you can rely on in the future of the game. Low level players are just another way of getting more money of everyone. And when Gree decides to change the game around, those who take this game too seriously will cry. I'm happy with my account and I don't care if people get double XP points off me, I say enjoy it whilst it lasts...

DTA-HOG
01-20-2014, 08:56 PM
They just changed the game around. They got rid of the raid boss which is the only reason to camp. What good does 12mil stats do you at level 72? It's not like you can raid anyone with an iph over 100k.

Snow Bunny
01-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Re-read. I never said anything about me spending $320, i stated I can beat the boss 100x for free because of the approach I took. I asked how much it would cost for you to complete the boss event, $320?

@ Wambo clearly he is the one instigating, not me. First reply was, "what faction let you freeload I want in." That is trying to be conversational? I see it as he can't understand my stats I must have gotten carried and freeloader. 100% wrong.

Goodnight forum members, I have to work tomorrow (than bang that guys sister a** to mouth just the way she likes it) 👍

Snow Bunny
01-20-2014, 09:07 PM
They just changed the game around. They got rid of the raid boss which is the only reason to camp. What good does 12mil stats do you at level 72? It's not like you can raid anyone with an iph over 100k.

I have a level ten villa, level 9 anniversary center, level 7 anniversary center and 100% IPH boost. There is no reason for me to raid for cash

Snow Bunny
01-20-2014, 09:11 PM
............. No need to raid, no xp gained trying to get cash

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 11:32 PM

Ding ****, you're wrong... so why are we collecting intel folders for a Major K. Rampus... just for fun? If you insist on posting, get your facts right...

Sooooo.... That's blown a hole right through the topic on this thread. I now declare this thread closed! Amen...

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Oh GREE... Your language filter is crap and needs serious rework... Just like the security in this game ;P

Pee-Wee Herman
01-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Lol. CASSANDRA!!!! Where's the popcorn?!

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 11:46 PM
Lol. CASSANDRA!!!! Where's the popcorn?!Sweet or salted? Would you like a drink with that too? The show is free but unfortunately we charge exorbitant prices for the consumables, although you do get a toy for every 3 bags of popcorn you purchase...

Pee-Wee Herman
01-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Sweet please. And a toy, how kind. I especially love the troll toy. Reminds me of someone.

Dutchie
01-21-2014, 12:10 AM
Sweet please. And a toy, how kind. I especially love the troll toy. Reminds me of someone.That's $100 please ;)

Although I hear some have been getting refunds after they've eaten the popcorn...

ChangeMW
01-21-2014, 01:02 AM
My life here consists of starting interesting, debatable, real MW topics to discuss. All you guys do is hate. Who is the one needing a life around here?

What a hypocrite you are. You accuse others of spreading hate and in this same post you have a go at some guy from KYS. In another post you spout drivel about TKO, not for the first time. Don't come here thinking you are an objective Socrates and stimulator of debate. You yourself espouse a lot of the hate you rile against. So unnecessary.

mreilly
01-21-2014, 01:05 AM
He has nothing to hide but won't mention the faction he is in?

Who is in a faction with this idiot..?

Dutchie
01-21-2014, 02:02 AM
He has nothing to hide but won't mention the faction he is in? Who is in a faction with this idiot..?His friends from school...

Bobar
01-21-2014, 02:45 AM
seems there is no medal Event for Turkey as mentioned in the first post and i have to say i do enjoy there isnīt.

Boston George
01-21-2014, 02:51 AM
Two Questions. Why is thier a a large eliminate of camper haters in mw. Can't we all play the game the way we want !! My lvl is 89 my attack is 10.3 mill so I'm not a true camper I participate in all faction events but I don't raid or attack other players or do individual ltq's. This is to keep my lvl down. I always thought high stats low lvl was the best way to play. I wonder if their is an element of jealousy from the players that started the game and did every map mission possible only to get destructibles and huge lvl gain. Second question is why is their so much negativity on this forum. Personally I think if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Kimm
01-21-2014, 02:51 AM
* grabbing some popcorn* *press play* continue guys...

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-21-2014, 03:00 AM
You're saying camping is done... Yet you also say you have plenty of time to skip events and post messages here. Hmmmm....

So... You define camping as participating in all event?

Dutchie
01-21-2014, 03:48 AM
* grabbing some popcorn* *press play* continue guys... That's $100 please... Here is your free shiny (make that dull) virtual toy that cost me virtually nothing to produce...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z8vp8n.jpg

easierlife
01-21-2014, 04:07 AM
I don't know why your all here instigating this guy. He is making a conversation but people who have nothing to do are trying to knock the guy down. Why are you being so judgemental? And bringing his sister into account seems low. Some of you deserve to be banned.Yes, but you only get banned if the mods take a dislike to you. You can get banned for "no reason". Just ask PB.

Dutchie
01-21-2014, 04:11 AM
Two Questions. Why is thier a a large eliminate of camper haters in mw. Can't we all play the game the way we want !! My lvl is 89 my attack is 10.3 mill so I'm not a true camper I participate in all faction events but I don't raid or attack other players or do individual ltq's. This is to keep my lvl down. I always thought high stats low lvl was the best way to play. I wonder if their is an element of jealousy from the players that started the game and did every map mission possible only to get destructibles and huge lvl gain. Second question is why is their so much negativity on this forum. Personally I think if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

1. Because people don't like the smarter player who has worked out the best value for their money with a "product" that is a rip off...

2. Because "the product" is riddled with issues time and time again. Forums also attract trolls. Every forum has their resident trolls... Don't rise or outwit them and put them in their place...

Dutchie
01-21-2014, 04:16 AM
Yes, but you only get banned if the mods take a dislike to you. You can get banned for "no reason". Just ask PB.Choose your words carefully and you won't get banned. Adhere to the rules albeit bend them as far as you can... Abusive behaviour will get you banned, hence you write with care but still making the point. For people feeling sorry for the HOG, they obviously haven't read many of his posts...

DTA-HOG
01-21-2014, 07:42 AM
Ding ****, you're wrong... so why are we collecting intel folders for a Major K. Rampus... just for fun? If you insist on posting, get your facts right...

Sooooo.... That's blown a hole right through the topic on this thread. I now declare this thread closed! Amen...

The epic boss is the one I meant to say. The raid boss is the new boss event and having a lower level does not give you an advantage. If anything, it weakens you because you don't do ltq for stats.

DTA-HOG
01-21-2014, 07:45 AM
What a hypocrite you are. You accuse others of spreading hate and in this same post you have a go at some guy from KYS. In another post you spout drivel about TKO, not for the first time. Don't come here thinking you are an objective Socrates and stimulator of debate. You yourself espouse a lot of the hate you rile against. So unnecessary.

I call it like it is. I am sorry the truth hurts sometimes.

DTA-HOG
01-21-2014, 07:49 AM
His friends from school...

I have said many times that I am a member of iDelph. We are a top 15 faction, and most members get a kick out of my rantings here as I call it as I see it. I already posted my level. Anything else you guys would like? Possibly my address? I woke up terrified that my boost buildings may have been raided. They are not. Thank God because I don't think I could live with myself if that event was to occur.

Blackadder
01-21-2014, 08:10 AM
I think being Godless at an earned 1.3 million and duking it out with 30 guys at my side between 200k and 2mil just to try to get under 1000 sounds a lot more fun than blowing all that cash for unearned millions and whine about it here. You are amusing though so please keep posting.

Dutchie
01-21-2014, 08:23 AM
I have said many times that I am a member of iDelph. We are a top 15 faction, and most members get a kick out of my rantings here as I call it as I see it. I already posted my level. Anything else you guys would like? Possibly my address? I woke up terrified that my boost buildings may have been raided. They are not. Thank God because I don't think I could live with myself if that event was to occur.I didn't request this information, others did... You might call at as you see it but you seem to contradict yourself a lot. Pay a bit more attention to what you are writing and you might not get flamed so often, unless that is your intention in the first place...

http://i43.tinypic.com/ndydk.jpg

DTA-HOG
01-21-2014, 12:35 PM
I think being Godless at an earned 1.3 million and duking it out with 30 guys at my side between 200k and 2mil just to try to get under 1000 sounds a lot more fun than blowing all that cash for unearned millions and whine about it here. You are amusing though so please keep posting.

I agree that this is amusing hence the reason I am here. iDelph's philosophy is to be the cheapest Top 25 team. $30 isn't a lot to give use a half million in stats. Some use more than others. We use our hits very efficiently which is another reason why we are lucky to get a 3/3 streak. We don't use gold to hit CCs period. If we are matched, we regroup for the next round. Being this high up the ladder, a lot of the teams are untouchable for us. We had 6 matches in a row where 95% of us hit the CC for points with our free hits. If you are getting 50 wins and 9/9 streaks for free, than you my friend have one hell of a faction.

2MblaZ
01-21-2014, 04:58 PM
That's $100 please... Here is your free shiny (make that dull) virtual toy that cost me virtually nothing to produce...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z8vp8n.jpg

lol thats exactly what G does, except their costs r much higher than yours to pay/feed all pixeldoers

2MblaZ
01-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Re-read. I never said anything about me spending $320, i stated I can beat the boss 100x for free because of the approach I took. I asked how much it would cost for you to complete the boss event, $320?

Goodnight forum members, I have to work tomorrow (than bang that guys sister a** to mouth just the way she likes it) 👍

I complete free or don't complete at all, not an addict like you - both game junky and drug junky - oh and junkies don't work, they just do what junkies do, yes, keep doing A2M with she-male, just the way u like it chump ;]

DTA-HOG
01-21-2014, 10:39 PM
Hey it looks like you campers are in luck! A mod confirmed that the Epic Boss is still on. They just have not released the date yet. I would imagine it will replace one of the two final LTE on the schedule. Let's all hope for an easier boss to beat than last time. I spent a stupid amount of gold beating that bassterd last time around!

Colonel J
01-22-2014, 01:51 AM
Hey bunny from the snow. Its a fact bunnies get shot in the snow. Im sorry to shoot you down. But your breed has come to an abrupt end. You may brag about your 12m att for lvl 78. By the time you reach my level everyone will still flog you. Next time you go camping make sure you take a condom. For i smell the future potential abuse of little level players. Go back and hide in your hole little bunny you are no match for high levelled long established players. Oh and for the record your 21m iph or any amount of cash wont save your ass. . Chao.

Dutchie
01-22-2014, 08:03 AM
@Colonel J - who says he will ever reach your level?

Snow Bunny
01-22-2014, 06:37 PM
@colonel J, look up snow bunny in urban dictionary, it's a white female that hangs around black men. It was between that and jam boy (also look in urban dictionary) that I used for a war game because I thought it was ironically funny. Just my corny sense of humor. U scroll down the rival list n hit the white girl with cornrows for a big surprise! Why is there so much hate and all negativity? I play MW for entertainment n to pass time. If u disagree with the way I play, cool. But it's been my approach since day 1 as I try n keep good stats for my iPad app budget. Sure I'd like to complete every event and have 100m stats, who wouldn't? but I would rather spend the money on other things, mostly physical items not virtual. Guns, motorcycles, exc. the whole reason I made my first post on this thread was to disagree with its title. So I stand by my statement, "camping" is not over but haters are gunna hate 😘