PDA

View Full Version : ANDROID Guild Check!!!

knightsanddraggings
01-20-2014, 03:57 PM
BBT thinks War Inc, US, and Team France cheated. The only way to know is for Gree to look at the gem history. I am confident that nobody cheated, so I am going to suggest they check it. Not just for all of the "cheaters,"but for all of the guilds. BBT knew about it before anyone talked about it all of my chats.

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 03:59 PM
BBT is just mad they didnt make top 10. Stop whining. I bet if your last declare had gone through and you were top 10, you wouldnt be whining about cheaters.

Reversal
01-20-2014, 04:05 PM
BBT thinks War Inc, US, and Team France cheated. The only way to know is for Gree to look at the gem history. I am confident that nobody cheated, so I am going to suggest they check it. Not just for all of the "cheaters,"but for all of the guilds. BBT knew about it before anyone talked about it all of my chats.

This post makes me look forward for the moment DK or The Rainbow Room will ever get #2 :X

EljayK
01-20-2014, 05:34 PM
DK has gotten 2nd I believe. I don't remember who won, but I think they did lose one once. I'm not on droid though, so I'm not positive.

I'm pretty sure the iOS code actually has Rainbow Room as the default banner for the final score leaderboard insert. I bet if they get second they still come up as first, and it takes Gree 5 months to recognize it.

ZERO_07
01-20-2014, 05:34 PM
DK has gotten 2nd I believe. I don't remember who won, but I think they did lose one once. I'm not on droid though, so I'm not positive.

I'm pretty sure the iOS code actually has Rainbow Room as the default banner for the final score leaderboard insert. I bet if they get second they still come up as first, and it takes Gree 5 months to recognize it.
It was twice, Forgestone and Devoted wars.

EljayK
01-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Small losses, honestly.

toogoodformyowngood
01-20-2014, 11:11 PM
DK forever!

Eunuchorn
01-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Is this a joke or some sort of personal attack against me?

Im begging you, put ANDROID in your thread titles.

Paladineguru
01-21-2014, 02:56 AM

There's more of us than you. YOU go put ios on YOUR threads. After all your the ones with inferior devices.

knightsanddraggings
01-21-2014, 04:12 AM

done----------

taylor1993
01-21-2014, 05:42 AM
There's more of us than you. YOU go put ios on YOUR threads. After all your the ones with inferior devices.

You make yourself sound more and more idiotic with every post.

Paladineguru
01-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Hah apple is an inferior product. The company is known for innovation and lately as a bit of a status symbol. Outside of those traits apple has always made inferior products.

taylor1993
01-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Hah apple is an inferior product. The company is known for innovation and lately as a bit of a status symbol. Outside of those traits apple has always made inferior products.

Please enlighten me as to how Apple has an inferior product? Specifics. Saying they are innovative and a status symbol completely contradicts them being an inferior product...

knightsanddraggings
01-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Please enlighten me as to how Apple has an inferior product? Specifics. Saying they are innovative and a status symbol completely contradicts them being an inferior product...
Smaller screen, all prefrence though. I just feel like the screen has a better resolution on Android, and I have used both.

toogoodformyowngood
01-21-2014, 04:51 PM
war, apple fan boys vs android fan boys.

Sent
01-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Smaller screen, all prefrence though. I just feel like the screen has a better resolution on Android, and I have used both.
You're only talking about the iPhone though. Only the word "product" was mentioned. They sell iPads too, you know.

knightsanddraggings
01-21-2014, 05:08 PM
You're only talking about the iPhone though. Only the word "product" was mentioned. They sell iPads too, you know.
Same story there, you can buy a higher res tablet with a bigger screen, for less.

(Edit)Mind you, I only use my electronic devices for gaming so I dont compare other aspects.

Oryihn
01-21-2014, 06:45 PM
Apple mobile devices have no File system in which you can store, organize or view files. It all a bunch of Dumbed down nonsense for those who can't run a PC. On my android devices I can save any file I want to my drive and retrieve it when I want through the file manager.

Apple, While they are touted as innovators, stole the entire idea for the Ipad. It wasn't the first tablet. People seem to forget that Microsoft had one out nearly ten years before. They just stole the idea and made it easy enough for a 3 year old to use which appealed to the masses.

The Ipad and Iphone are not business devices. They are toys. The sheer lack of decent business apps is surprising after being around for this long.

Since the death of Jobs, Apple has not been an innovative company nor has it been the top of the markets.

My current Devices:

Windows 8 Pro Tablet - Its a full windows computer folks.. why would I want an Ipad?
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android FTW

Reversal
01-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Sorry iOS.

http://royal.pingdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Market-share-top-5.jpg

ZERO_07
01-21-2014, 08:45 PM
More Expensive =/= Better. You're basically paying more for just brand recognition.

toogoodformyowngood
01-22-2014, 12:09 AM
Apple mobile devices have no File system in which you can store, organize or view files. It all a bunch of Dumbed down nonsense for those who can't run a PC. On my android devices I can save any file I want to my drive and retrieve it when I want through the file manager.

Apple, While they are touted as innovators, stole the entire idea for the Ipad. It wasn't the first tablet. People seem to forget that Microsoft had one out nearly ten years before. They just stole the idea and made it easy enough for a 3 year old to use which appealed to the masses.

The Ipad and Iphone are not business devices. They are toys. The sheer lack of decent business apps is surprising after being around for this long.

Since the death of Jobs, Apple has not been an innovative company nor has it been the top of the markets.

My current Devices:

Windows 8 Pro Tablet - Its a full windows computer folks.. why would I want an Ipad?

lol. i just got the ipad air and i would say. dang apple products are amazing. i've used both platforms before. I would say each have its own merits. for customization Android definitely wins hands down, but if u want something which is stable and easy to use. Hassle free, then ios is the way to go.

But they are definitely alot more games designed for ios, more apps.

On average I would say that ios seems less laggy as compared to the Android devices I have used tho.

Conclusion: No platform is superior. It's more of a matter of preference.

As as for market share in the recent years. Ios has been losing market share due to the lack of innovation and other competitors like Samsung catching up.

I would still say that apple makes damm good products tho.

lol but i dun think i'll ever buy mac cuz i'm too used to using the Microsoft plaftorm already.

ipad air ftw! :p

Bride of Eunuchorn
01-22-2014, 12:56 AM
Steve Jobs didn't die, he just went home. At least he's not hiding in an underground bunker like that p***y Paul Walker.

ps. Droids suck. Don't they still have actual push keys?

MoD DeathShadow
01-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Shouldn't this thread get back on topic?

Purplemunkii
01-22-2014, 10:12 PM
This is why I'm glad iOS and android are separate... don't have to deal with the apple fan boys.

taylor1993
01-23-2014, 06:38 AM

My current Devices:

Lol file access is available to all iPhone and iPad users with half a brain and basic computer knowledge. Download a jailbreak and install a file manager.

Windows 8 tablet- congrats for spending 300 dollars for half a computer? Go try and play runescape or WOW.
The galaxy is actually a decent phone no objections there.

I bought my iPad mini for 200 on Black Friday. Much better quality then any windows table. My father has a windows tablet and is always complaining about it crashing in the Internet browser and when he downloads games for my brother.

taylor1993
01-23-2014, 06:46 AM
Sorry iOS.

http://royal.pingdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Market-share-top-5.jpg

You don't really know how to interpet graphs do you. iOS has more than 30% of the market in the US, UK, and Japan. With ONE brand. Your little android cluster is made up of 10 billion little, crappy phones and tablets under over 20 or so brands. Also, China is communist and South Korea is still doing gundam style. That explains that.

Paladineguru
01-23-2014, 06:55 AM
Returned every apple product I've ever bought, my tablet runs both those games flawlessly, if I pay 200$ for something I shouldn't have to jailbreak it for access, btw that also voided your warranty. Brand had nothing to do with with platform. Apple merely shows its incompatability hardware wise in that it CAN'T be used on multiple devices. It's ok though since spending money uselessly is obviously something your confusing with status. The truth is it just shows your one mote of a pathetic mass of computer illiterate idiots who buys into a company name rather than its actual capability. I bet you pay three bux more for toilet paper too.

mikieblue
01-23-2014, 06:59 AM
** Insert reasons Iphone players have no reason to comment on this thread here **

** Follow up with all the reasons gaming (especially KnD) is better on Top end Droid devices **

I have both IP 5s and Sony Z1. KnD sucks on I phone. The fact that you are commenting in a KnD forum is pretty clear that for your "main" game.. You're actually using the inferior device. "Go (Home) Apple Fan boys!"

Doc Sharp
01-23-2014, 07:18 AM
Returned every apple product I've ever bought, my tablet runs both those games flawlessly, if I pay 200$ for something I shouldn't have to jailbreak it for access, btw that also voided your warranty. Brand had nothing to do with with platform. Apple merely shows its incompatability hardware wise in that it CAN'T be used on multiple devices. It's ok though since spending money uselessly is obviously something your confusing with status. The truth is it just shows your one mote of a pathetic mass of computer illiterate idiots who buys into a company name rather than its actual capability. I bet you pay three bux more for toilet paper too.

Uhm I prefer Android over iProduct as well but for admin access on Android you have to root it or pay a left nut for a developer device, so I don't see where you get off telling anyone they don't know what they're doing when apparently, neither do you. The stock FMS isn't very good for Android either. You'd have to connect via USB to really shuffle files around or root it and use any one of a number of FMS, I prefer X-Plore.

While Crapple is known for no removable storage or USB, the biggest issue I have with it is that I'm issued an iPad for work, where it's completely useless for anything other than resting my coffee mug on. I can't draft contracts (pdf), I can't even book a vacation on the timekeeping site (java, windows within windows don't behave properly) It's an awesome video game tablet though, very smooth, graphics look great, does weigh more than my toddler, though, so I stick with the Galaxy Note 3 for portable gaming.

RAZR MAXX HD - Rooted - Safestrapped - NexEsque ROM
Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted - TWRP - Cyanogen ROM
iPad 3 - Holds Coffee

taylor1993
01-23-2014, 07:41 AM

I prefer to spend the extra three bucks for double ply so I won't end up butt hurt like you. As stated above you have to root your android for file access to most things as well. So idk why you making a big deal about that. As for warranty, restore to factory settings..? Come on man, my 10 year old brother could figure that out. Anyways, regarding spending, you don't know how much I spend on anything besides my iPad. Just because your stuck on android, investing in those top 10 epic armors while I probably spend the same amount for epic+, doesn't mean you have to be so butt hurt to make the arguement personal. Just comparing apple vs android. But seriously I would invest in the double ply. Helps with the chaffing you have.

taylor1993
01-23-2014, 07:43 AM
Uhm I prefer Android over iProduct as well but for admin access on Android you have to root it or pay a left nut for a developer device, so I don't see where you get off telling anyone they don't know what they're doing when apparently, neither do you. The stock FMS isn't very good for Android either. You'd have to connect via USB to really shuffle files around or root it and use any one of a number of FMS, I prefer X-Plore.

While Crapple is known for no removable storage or USB, the biggest issue I have with it is that I'm issued an iPad one for work, where it's completely useless for anything other than resting my coffee mug on. I can't draft contracts (pdf), I can't even book a vacation on the timekeeping site (java, windows within windows don't behave properly) It's an awesome video game tablet though, very smooth, graphics look great, does weigh more than my toddler, though, so I stick with the Galaxy Note 3 for portable gaming.

RAZR MAXX HD - Rooted - Safestrapped - NexEsque ROM
Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted - TWRP - Cyanogen ROM
iPad 3 - Holds Coffee

See now that's the kind of review I can agree with! Although I disagree about the galaxy 3 being a better gaming tablet. The iPad mini is a fantastic product for a good price. My biggest problem is no removable storage as well.

Doc Sharp
01-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Just noticed I got distracted and typed iPad one, I meant to say I'm issued one for work, or something to that effect... it's an iPad 3 that I have for work. I have a nice custom leather case for it so it helps to retain the warmth in my coffee =)

taylor1993
01-23-2014, 09:43 AM
Just noticed I got distracted and typed iPad one, I meant to say I'm issued one for work, or something to that effect... it's an iPad 3 that I have for work. I have a nice custom leather case for it so it helps to retain the warmth in my coffee =)

I also have one issued from work. I don't use it at all. Keep it buried in the stand. But it's an awesome gaming device.

busteroaf
01-23-2014, 11:30 AM
I've had an iphone 3, 4, and 5, and they all did everything I needed them to do. I'm sure if I had a droid phone it would get the job done too.

I also have a Nexus 10. And guess what, it gets the job done too.

Whooty doo for me? Wheeeeee!

BiG BaD MeaNiE
03-12-2014, 10:59 AM
You mean to tell me there were cheaters in the top 10.......

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p63/mikesharp1/Untitled-1_zps123f0f86.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/mikesharp1/media/Untitled-1_zps123f0f86.jpg.html)

Duane Neale
04-05-2014, 04:43 AM
BBT is just mad they didnt make top 10. Stop whining. I bet if your last declare had gone through and you were top 10, you wouldnt be whining about cheaters.

haha too right. making em all spend to win like crazy >_<

Theodorus
04-05-2014, 06:31 AM
This is such an old thread to dig out.

Gree had done a clean up and removed quite a number of players for cheating. So not sure if this is still relevant.

David Geyfman
04-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Android Level 35 guild: Mithril Knights

Looking for Active Members who will buy gems along with saving free gems. We need a bigger group of gem spenders so we can make top 25 next time we make a run for it in a few weeks!
We made #27 last 4day war and kicked some inactive players. We will definitely make top 25 in a few weeks and we need more people like you who can really contribute! Contact me or any of the members below ASAP!

3 day MINIMUM Guild war and Armor Requirements That MUST BE MET to join guild.

1) 3 legendary plus armors maxed or higher needed so you can get maximum points and not lose as much.( If armors will be maxed by the time gw starts we can discuss it)
2) At least 375 gems ready to spend before gw starts.

All Bonuses: 6% and 7% on fire

Requirement: Level 80+ and armors mentioned above.

IDS To Contact on Line: (Add on line before applying to guild)

1) Mknaruto25
2) av1h
3) dgwreckage (thats me)

sxespanky
04-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Android Level 35 guild: Mithril Knights
blah blah guild recruitment bullony

this is not the place to do this... also how many people do you have? our guild could just eat your guild =]

BizzeyyNL
10-02-2014, 09:58 AM
I made a new guild named Important Destiny. got manny spots, hc and gc are open. join us! I'm a verry expierienced player so i know what im doing. Line me for more info: Bizzeyy

420Somewhere
10-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Lvl 111 needs high lvl for eb

WBR ZDC NFF