PDA

View Full Version : any news on new Building yet?

Schegma li
01-20-2014, 03:45 PM
looking to see in the intel is out on new building yet

Oceanz
01-20-2014, 04:22 PM
http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/314/282/314282/joey-have-you-ever-been-in-a_clink_large.jpg

bradleyk
01-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Lol!
A hospital...what is it?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-20-2014, 04:45 PM
Sağmalcılar prison

Or it could be the prison mental hospital just down the road in downtown Istanbul.

droffatsto50
01-21-2014, 08:09 AM
http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/314/282/314282/joey-have-you-ever-been-in-a_clink_large.jpg
This is the most hilarious film ever to be made ;)

Farticus
01-21-2014, 08:21 AM
Haha - "you ever seen a grown man naked?" One of the greatest comedies ever

Farticus
01-21-2014, 08:22 AM
Lol!
A hospital...what is it?
"Its a big building with patients in it but that's not important right now" LOL

Farticus
01-21-2014, 08:23 AM
"Surely you must be kidding"...

MaverickINsc
01-21-2014, 09:03 AM
"Surely you must be kidding"...

"No I'm not....and don't call me Shirley"

The faction voted for a Turkish prison.....Turkish bath house a close second.

Emmerich
01-21-2014, 10:10 AM
We have clearance, Clarence.
Roger, Roger...what's our vector, Victor?

Still makes me laugh... :D

MikeG
01-21-2014, 10:19 AM
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to get some intel folders!

Kennetth
01-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Make it the prison ship (aka sea brigs). Put that sea space to good use.

Blitzkrieg82288
01-21-2014, 09:40 PM
I heard it ks gonna be a turkish bath house....

busted
01-21-2014, 09:58 PM
I really wish they could get the buildings out faster.

Mcdoc
01-21-2014, 10:09 PM
"Surely you must be kidding"...It's ok - I speak Jive :)

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-21-2014, 10:50 PM
It could be a Turkish Delight Factory

Or the Turkish Prison (Sağmalcılar prison) floating in a Turkish Bath.

Or perhaps a big train for our train stations called the 'Midnight Express'.

Or a large sculpture of a cow called the Istan.

Or a massive Thanksgiving Turkey all dressed.

Or a free range Turkey Farm.

Perhaps a big 'Blue Mosque'.

Fire team Alpha
01-21-2014, 10:57 PM
I was hoping more along the lines of the blue mosque or the tapikot? Palace but It would be nice to know when this thing is coming out.

easierlife
01-21-2014, 11:05 PM
The new building will come out just after I start a long upgrade. It won't come out too quick, otherwise we would be able to get it to level 10 for free. Whilst gree and free rhyme, they are oxymorons.

John1
01-21-2014, 11:22 PM
The new building will come out just after I start a long upgrade.

Sounds right.

John1
01-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to get some intel folders!

Sorry for double post, but this is funny. I can picture the movie. =)

MoD
01-22-2014, 01:55 AM
It will be the underground water reservoir built by the ancient romans close to the blue mosque. To save us a bit of space. Not.

Aks
01-22-2014, 01:59 AM
Want to see something cheaper.. And new.. Sea building will be good..

T Rav
01-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Want to see something cheaper.. And new.. Sea building will be good..

Cheaper than the 10 million the last one cost? I'd rather have something that costs more with better iph

italo512
01-22-2014, 05:58 AM
http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/314/282/314282/joey-have-you-ever-been-in-a_clink_large.jpg Jimmy, have you ever seen a grown man naked ??

Degun07
01-22-2014, 06:04 AM
It will be a building with Mod and RA trying to do a merger that may not happen j/k. Word is the building is being held up due to the platform change that MW may or may not be doing. So it maybe released today tommorow or next Monday you know GREE.

italo512
01-22-2014, 06:08 AM
Finally got all this money saved up, it would sick if they cancelled the building!!

MaverickINsc
01-22-2014, 06:18 AM
Word is the building is being held up due to the platform change that MW may or may not be doing.

Does this scare anybody else or just me?? LOL.....unless the new platform drops folders I cant feel to excited about a big change with the recent track record......Then again if the new platform utilizes stamina one time per campaign it might be an improvement

Mr Dad
01-22-2014, 06:54 AM
I love the LTQ buildings, as I enjoy building my base as much as any aspect of the game. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind a break from the new buildings now and then so I can upgrade my existing ones. My buildings are so lopsided. I have a bunch of level 7-10 buildings matched with a level 1 counterpart! Or, I would like to see a multi upgrade bonus like KA had. (Hint, hint, hint...)

Kole
01-22-2014, 07:10 AM
I love the LTQ buildings, as I enjoy building my base as much as any aspect of the game. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind a break from the new buildings now and then so I can upgrade my existing ones. My buildings are so lopsided. I have a bunch of level 7-10 buildings matched with a level 1 counterpart! Or, I would like to see a multi upgrade bonus like KA had. (Hint, hint, hint...)

I'm all for this idea as well. I'm still a newer player in the grand scheme of things, so I can't afford the LE Buildings that cost 75+ mill. I'll get there soon, but that's not the point of this reply. I'd like to see a multi-upgrade bonus unit. Gree could even keep the money-spent-to-unit-earned ration the same that way everyone wins. I'd settle for 2- 2k at/def units for 2- $20 million upgrades, as opposed to a 4k at/def unit for upgrading a single $40 building, ya know? Just for the simple fact that my base wouldn't be so lopsided as you mentioned.

Skittles711
01-22-2014, 08:23 AM
I'm also ok with the break. Now I can rebuild all of my rail guns that I sold off oft the last upgrade. I also need time to finally get my air field and barracks to Lvl 10. Since this has nailed me in a couple of LTEs.

Jmille22
01-22-2014, 09:44 AM

Do you like to watch Gladiator movies?

DTA-HOG
01-22-2014, 11:58 AM
From what I hear, the architect just finished up the plans, Gree is now making final changes, and local code applications have yet to be turned in. It maybe a little while to get the building codes approved due to the government shutdown.

Kefa
01-22-2014, 12:13 PM
From what I hear, the architect just finished up the plans, Gree is now making final changes, and local code applications have yet to be turned in. It maybe a little while to get the building codes approved due to the government shutdown.

LOL, most have no idea how difficult it is to get building permits approved in places like Turkey :P

Sirius
01-22-2014, 01:41 PM
As soon as we have any information to share folks we will, so please be patient in the mean time. And ah, that comedy brings back some memories indeed.:cool:

ploop
01-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Thx sirius

MaverickINsc
01-22-2014, 02:01 PM
As soon as we have any information to share folks we will, so please be patient in the mean time. And ah, that comedy brings back some memories indeed.:cool:

Rex Kramer: Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

italo512
01-22-2014, 05:35 PM
just want to tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you!!!

Omar_
01-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Awesome, bringing back memories

Kavoc
01-22-2014, 06:28 PM
Ani hq took 510 hours to get to level 10 (without Bonuses) Currently we have 370 hours until the end of the world domination. So bravo gree for neglecting to provide us an ltb that could be done without hundreds of gold. This is absolutely ridiculous. Come on gree, get serious.

Dirty Mind
01-22-2014, 06:46 PM
Ani hq took 510 hours to get to level 10 (without Bonuses) Currently we have 370 hours until the end of the world domination. So bravo gree for neglecting to provide us an ltb that could be done without hundreds of gold. This is absolutely ridiculous. Come on gree, get serious.
How can you gripe about a building thats not even out yet? Do you think that maybe, just maybe, they will extend the time for a building? Even with the full 2 weeks between wars you cant finish lvl 10 upgrade, I believe that 9 is possible, but 10 would require gold. Save your whining until the thing is released

Kavoc
01-22-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm making two points. One there is no reason it shouldn't be out, two when they moved wars to every two weeks, the build and upgrade times should be updated. When it was monthly wars ltbs could easily be done, no reason the build times shouldn't be updated.

Wambo
01-22-2014, 07:13 PM

So that's why I couldn't hit LV10 in time? Think its unfair that there's no chance to getting to level 10 for a so called free-to-play game... There should be some type of slim chance to do it. I made the decision to spend my 1 billion on upgrading my Arctic Mining Rigs TWICE, rather than spending gold on what isn't even a boost unit. I try to think that I reap the rewards of the units I got from ANI level 6-9.
I also think that it's unfair that Gree is leaving us in the dark with the building release date. At least give us a time of hrs to think about upgrading something else for meantime. My base stopped upgrading for more than 36 hrs now waiting for some type of acknowledgement on the new building.

Wallaster27
01-22-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm taking the risk of upgrading buildings that take a couple days to finish. I don't think we're getting a building during this war. But I could be wrong.

Wambo
01-22-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm playing safe by upgrading defence buildings instead, I know I have 24 hrs because I have to build the new building before getting to upgrade it, but I could had done with upgrading a unit building. Its a shame that Gree don't use that little section called announcements anymore. Why do you make us complain on threads before you admit there's a problem? Always leaving us in the dark until the very last minute to have an edge over the players. Great game, shame about the greed that sucks the fun out of the game. MW has so much potential. I really hope the game gets fairer soon after all the talk of the shutdown of World Domination, talking of which I'm finding hard to find information on this website. Anyone have a link? It be interested in seeing what Gree says about it.

easierlife
01-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Can you please address the issues we have, rather than just telling us that you (Gree) do not know and will let us know when you know. I bet that will be when the new building comes out. Very hard to plan our upgrades. The big issue is the lack of time to complete level 10 without spending gold.

Gen CheeBye
01-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Can you please address the issues we have, rather than just telling us that you (Gree) do not know and will let us know when you know. I bet that will be when the new building comes out. Very hard to plan our upgrades. The big issue is the lack of time to complete level 10 without spending gold.

Isn't it obvious to you? It's all about making you spend more and more gold.

DFI
01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
So that's why I couldn't hit LV10 in time? Think its unfair that there's no chance to getting to level 10 for a so called free-to-play game... There should be some type of slim chance to do it. I made the decision to spend my 1 billion on upgrading my Arctic Mining Rigs TWICE, rather than spending gold on what isn't even a boost unit. I try to think that I reap the rewards of the units I got from ANI level 6-9.
I also think that it's unfair that Gree is leaving us in the dark with the building release date. At least give us a time of hrs to think about upgrading something else for meantime. My base stopped upgrading for more than 36 hrs now waiting for some type of acknowledgement on the new building.

Completely depends on how high your stats are already, but in most cases it makes sense to go for the lv10 upgrade. The only time I would not be upgrading a current LE during the event period is if the alternative is to upgrade a boost building or the comp factory - especially if your stats are not competitive. In my case, as all my boosts are lv10 today, I use the off cycle to upgrade the AMR.

Wambo
01-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Completely depends on how high your stats are already, but in most cases it makes sense to go for the lv10 upgrade. The only time I would not be upgrading a current LE during the event period is if the alternative is to upgrade a boost building or the comp factory - especially if your stats are not competitive. In my case, as all my boosts are lv10 today, I use the off cycle to upgrade the AMR.

Personally I think the ANI lv10 unit wasnt really worth my gold. As I said before, I reap the lv6-9 ANI units, they gave me a nice push in stats alone as well as a higher IPH. But the 10 crate events is always worth focusing more with your gold. Although the units aren't the best, the bonus they come with are... More bang for ya buck!

DFI
01-23-2014, 12:55 AM
Personally I think the ANI lv10 unit wasnt really worth my gold. As I said before, I reap the lv6-9 ANI units, they gave me a nice push in stats alone as well as a higher IPH. But the 10 crate events is always worth focusing more with your gold. Although the units aren't the best, the bonus they come with are... More bang for ya buck!

Well it depends. You are comparing an event where the outcome isn't clear. It may only cost you 500 or it may cost you a vault - or even more. The lv10 upgrade is a known unit with no uncertainty. So depends on your risk appetite then. The boss event is also more certain.

dag16
01-23-2014, 07:37 AM
I made level ten ani upgrade using no gold with plenty o time to spare. Wambo, you still use defense buildings??

Wambo
01-23-2014, 08:55 AM
I have all the space in the world, land is at 190million, but it doesn't phase me. Plus all my defence buildings are looking after composite factory. This is a luxury that not all can afford.

Sigfried
01-23-2014, 10:51 AM
There was time to get the building upgraded to level 10, though there wasn't much extra time built in. I made it, but I had to use a couple hundred gold bars on the last level. But that was because I had the money to upgrade my arctic oil rig to level 5 in the middle of the event and I chose to do that. Otherwise I would have completed in time. What we need is the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

2MblaZ
01-23-2014, 12:01 PM
This must be Turkish Kabob street corner hut or somehting like that i hope :D

Wambo
01-23-2014, 12:26 PM
There was time to get the building upgraded to level 10, though there wasn't much extra time built in. I made it, but I had to use a couple hundred gold bars on the last level. But that was because I had the money to upgrade my arctic oil rig to level 5 in the middle of the event and I chose to do that. Otherwise I would have completed in time. What we need is the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

About time Gree released a new unit to build and upgrade two buildings at once. Funzio done it, but Gree isn't being nice...

Wambo
01-23-2014, 12:32 PM
This must be Turkish Kabob street corner hut or somehting like that i hope :D

That would be funny but I'm sure they would be more respectful. I think a Kusadasi ruin perhaps? Most buildings they bring out are old well known landmarks.

Mark-1
01-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Was expecting the new building today, but no joy. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

T Rav
01-23-2014, 12:54 PM
If there isn't gonna be a building can gree just let us know so were not sitting around waiting. I don't want to start an upgrade that's 60 hours long for the new building to come out the next day

MaverickINsc
01-23-2014, 12:59 PM
If there isn't gonna be a building can gree just let us know so were not sitting around waiting. I don't want to start an upgrade that's 60 hours long for the new building to come out the next day

the million dollar question...cant they at least give us the "coming soon " message instead of the have patience message.....that still leaves us in the dark

Arc Burn
01-23-2014, 01:00 PM

I think we all feel this way. It's honestly ok if they don't, we just need to know.

lwilgucki
01-23-2014, 01:11 PM
I quite agree.

I think we all feel this way. It's honestly ok if they don't, we just need to know.

Mcdoc
01-23-2014, 01:38 PM
Seriously - take this to time to go upgrade your Nano's and Oil Rigs. I hate so much coming across bases with level 1 Nano's & Level 1 Oil Rigs :)

Arc Burn
01-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Seriously - take this to time to go upgrade your Nano's and Oil Rigs. I hate so much coming across bases with level 1 Nano's & Level 1 Oil Rigs :)

That's why I said it's ok if they don't. I've got several buildings that could use some TLC. Just as others have said though, I don't wanna start a 60 hr upgrade and then get slapped with a new building I can't get to 10 w/o speeding up the timer.

Luuzer
01-23-2014, 02:16 PM
android had just a new data push, any new info about new building there?

Wallaster27
01-23-2014, 02:36 PM
We're not getting a building. If bet money on it. Either way I'm upgrading my other buildings like the cathedral & boosts

Lift Ticket
01-23-2014, 02:40 PM

I'll take this time to save for next upgrade Anniversary Center and/or AMR....but yes, I agree its very disappointing coming across lvl 1 oil rigs, as for nanos...ehhh

lemonhaze
01-23-2014, 03:23 PM
There is no building for this domination. I sent a message to the development team and they stated there wont be a new building for this domination. The didnt now elaborate as to the reason or reasons why there isnt, just said there wont be. I dont know if i can post the email, but if I can, I will. gives me plenty of time to upgrade my AMRs,AC and villas..done did 2 upgrades on AMR and 1 on AC..if they dont have one as stated gives plenty of time to try and hit 30m iph b4 the war lol

Grecoref
01-23-2014, 03:34 PM
LOL, most have no idea how difficult it is to get building permits approved in places like Turkey :P I don't think they have to much code enforcement in turkey to start with. Also how hard could it be to make up a mud house

Tardavic
01-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Just wanted to drop a quick update on this topic of discussion.

We don't have any confirmation that there will be a new building during this cycle due to some
scheduling issues. However, there may be one, as well as in future cycles.

We will try and keep you further updated!

Twist of Cain
01-23-2014, 04:15 PM

We don't have any confirmation that there will be a new building during this cycle due to some

In other news....the world may end tomorrow; however, it also may not.

Back to you Skip.

Skittles711
01-23-2014, 04:24 PM

This is hilarious. You guys are too funny.

Brizzol
01-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Well that's a shame I look forward to the buildings as I missed out the first 6 or 7 .....Cheers Gree!

Phillip99
01-23-2014, 05:00 PM

If you can't do it, just cancel it now.....or else commit and give us a date.

Conceptfly
01-23-2014, 06:05 PM
I made level ten ani upgrade using no gold with plenty o time to spare. Wambo, you still use defense buildings??

How? I started right away, missed one 7 hour stretch, upgraded each level right away after that, spent on one to catch up 7 hours, finished upgrade #9 with 1 hour to spare in the event. Either yours came out before mine or mine took longer if you were able to finish it without gold.

CJ54
01-23-2014, 06:27 PM
My understanding is that there is a bit of a backup on the art side of things. If that gets resolved, we'll have it out, if not we'll have a new one next cycle. So we can't give a firm yes or no yet.

Boarder21
01-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Since there has been nothing yet im guessing there wont be one this month?

warrends
01-23-2014, 06:45 PM

Glad you guys are so in touch with the rest of the team. Appreciate the info.

CJ54
01-23-2014, 06:48 PM
I'd prefer it going forward if people could avoid being rude to the staff even if they don't care for the answer. We don't know whether or not we can get the building out in the time, that is due to an art back up, you have your answer on this.