PDA

View Full Version : Where are my WD prizes / boosts?

justsomedood5
01-20-2014, 03:28 PM
I've never had to wait more than a minute or two for my WD prizes, yet more than three hours after WD ended I still don't have any of the WD units or boosts. I was able to get all the units that were earned during WD (e.g., the unit for 1,500 wins + faction LTQ, the unit for faction prestige LTQ, etc.), but haven't received a single unit since WD ended (even after about a dozen app closes / restarts). Anyone else experiencing this?

helli0n
01-20-2014, 03:32 PM
I am experiencing the same thing, sent in a ticket as well as restarting dozens of times

Speed ump
01-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Hey some dude, you still here? Remember a game that came through a few months back, urdummy? Lol. Just another of my many alter egos.

justsomedood5
01-21-2014, 08:24 PM
I've never had to wait more than a minute or two for my WD prizes, yet more than three hours after WD ended I still don't have any of the WD units or boosts. I was able to get all the units that were earned during WD (e.g., the unit for 1,500 wins + faction LTQ, the unit for faction prestige LTQ, etc.), but haven't received a single unit since WD ended (even after about a dozen app closes / restarts). Anyone else experiencing this?

No response to my support ticket yet. Anyone else still having this issue?

Luuzer
01-23-2014, 11:09 AM
too lazy to check, but I bet there are more people with issues. Inventory too big to search without sorting :(