PDA

View Full Version : Approximate timeframe of when RP items will be implemented

Blowin Smoke
01-20-2014, 02:52 PM
Anybody else curious of when we might be able to spend our millions of RP?

Edit:
I noticed a few players mentioned using RP for things. If you have an idea you'd like to add, we have a forum posts here for suggestions:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80785-Approximate-timeframe-of-when-RP-items-will-be-implemented

Everyone post your ideas on how we can use our RP!

mb402n
01-20-2014, 03:37 PM
Yes, I am curious.

PedroPimples
01-20-2014, 04:19 PM
I hope very soon just to make the whiners who spent all there's whine more.

DoubleR7
01-20-2014, 04:39 PM
How soon and on what!? Buildings, weapons, syndicate bonuses (via donations from members), etc, etc

Blowin Smoke
01-20-2014, 05:55 PM
I'd be happy with just a time frame.

I love tacos
01-20-2014, 06:39 PM
I hope very soon just to make the whiners who spent all there's whine more.You usually have great information Pedro but you have been very negative lately. What gives?

kingofwale
01-20-2014, 06:50 PM
i was lucky enough to use 2 mil RP for the last prize before it changed to 1.5 bil.

but still have a little over 2 mil left, I'm well positioned.

Danny Clear
01-20-2014, 10:07 PM
Honestly who cares, thinks about we all have millions if they add items for us 2 spend them on its basically going to be an even jump in stats for most. They just need to stop giving that pointless s hit out as a reward.

PedroPimples
01-21-2014, 03:27 AM
You usually have great information Pedro but you have been very negative lately. What gives?

To many people cheating, whining and wanting something for nothing.
They are the people killing this game.

The Billionaire
01-21-2014, 05:32 AM
To many people cheating, whining and wanting something for nothing.
They are the people killing this game.

Plus it's that time of the month for Pedro :D

As for a timeframe, well it took them years to implement the latest tier of RP items which were pretty much made redundant a few months later when syndicates got released.

Blowin Smoke
01-21-2014, 06:33 AM

As for a timeframe, well it took them years to implement the latest tier of RP items which were pretty much made redundant a few months later when syndicates got released.
This is true, however I'm sure all of you have read the posts over the past couple months. We've been told "we're working on this, working on that".

Give us something to look forward too, and at least give us an estimate on when we may see some of this new content. That's all I ask. After all, I would hope a percentage of the money we spend on gold goes towards some of the new content and features we've been asking for.

PedroPimples
01-21-2014, 07:36 AM

I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Blowin Smoke
01-21-2014, 07:53 AM
Let's try to stay on topic....maybe eventually we might get an answer.

PedroPimples
01-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Cj said they are looking into it. When there's more info we will know.
It'll make no difference how many subjects regarding to are started, and how many stay on topic.

Blowin Smoke
01-21-2014, 01:35 PM
"They are looking into it" can mean many things.
I'm looking for an estimation on how long it may be.

kimberleyj
01-21-2014, 03:32 PM
"They are looking into it" can mean many things.
I'm looking for an estimation on how long it may be.

they will get back to you in a year.

Blowin Smoke
01-21-2014, 03:45 PM
I would just like an answer from Gree. That's all.

The Expendables
01-21-2014, 05:19 PM
I would just like an answer from Gree. That's all.

That's like trying to find a unicorn or steal the leprechaun's pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Blowin Smoke
01-22-2014, 04:42 AM
Apparently!

HTCBC
01-22-2014, 05:13 AM
I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Whats up Pedro people are worried about you now.

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 05:38 AM
Nothing's up. Just bored of excessive whining about everything.
Nearly every decent poster has given up on the forum now.
All I hear is "how much free gold will we get for this", "when will we get a refund for this", "gree you suck, boycott?", "this event is to hard" on a continuos cycle.

HTCBC
01-22-2014, 05:57 AM
They love the game bud and dont get much real feed back so it just boils. Gree really need to get in on the chats. Not just a few posts, really chat to people. post events give people all the details engergy, xp and rewards. Then you can make the call am i going to spend on this or wait untill the next one. i hate that one but oh the 3rd event on this list looks like my thing.

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 06:16 AM
There's no chance. They don't want anyone to sit out of events.
People love the game, most here do, some don't even play anymore.
Coming on here continually moaning and whining at cj isn't going to help. His a forum mod, not a game dev. All people succeed in doing by whining at him is make him less likely to come on. Give constructive feedback and positive talk and your far more likely to get a response.

Blowin Smoke
01-22-2014, 06:33 AM
For the record, I did not intend my original post to sound "whiny" in any manner. It was a rather legitimate question.

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 06:43 AM
Your post didn't come across as whiney mate.
Was a simple and easy question, no whining or moaning involved.

Mark SA
01-22-2014, 08:01 AM
Hopefully CC does a better job at the RP quest than KA did at the Honor Point quest they just rolled out. You bought items to attain a unit, but if you do not have 2.3M honor than you cannot complete the quest. Although they give you 5 days to complete the quest, there is no additional way to earn honor through quest or purchase the honor that you are missing. Gree really dropped the ball on that one. I hope it works out better when they reboot it for CC.

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 08:15 AM
There's no chance. They don't want anyone to sit out of events.
People love the game, most here do, some don't even play anymore.
Coming on here continually moaning and whining at cj isn't going to help. His a forum mod, not a game dev. All people succeed in doing by whining at him is make him less likely to come on. Give constructive feedback and positive talk and your far more likely to get a response.

actually cj is a game dev and a forum mod

CJ54
Developer

Add as Friend
Send Email

bravo 6 vk
01-22-2014, 08:24 AM
actually cj is a game dev and a forum mod

CJ54
Developer

Add as Friend
Send Email
So you are back with your old account now? :eek::D

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 08:30 AM
So you are back with your old account now? :eek::D

for a while :)

Blowin Smoke
01-22-2014, 12:05 PM
Still waiting for an answer..

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Anybody else curious of when we might be able to spend our millions of RP?

Hey all!

Thanks for asking the question, Blowin Smoke!

Now on to some answers and a question for all of you wonderful forum participants.

Currently the design team is in discussions about new ways to add RP use in the game. Depending on the complexity of these solutions, it could take a bit of time to get everything into the game and tested.

Now the question for the forum participants:
“Where and what would you like to see RP used?”

We can’t promise every idea will be put in game, but it gives us an idea of what you guys would like to see in Crime City.

Thanks for your time and I can’t wait to see your responses. :)

Blowin Smoke
01-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Thank you so much for the reply!

I think it would be awesome to see some new equipment with higher RP costs than the current ones have.
And this might be a longshot, but a LTB that can only be bought with RP, but upgraded with ingame cash is another idea. I'd love to hear some of the other players input on how we could spend our RP!

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-22-2014, 02:26 PM
They love the game bud and dont get much real feed back so it just boils. Gree really need to get in on the chats. Not just a few posts, really chat to people. post events give people all the details engergy, xp and rewards. Then you can make the call am i going to spend on this or wait untill the next one. i hate that one but oh the 3rd event on this list looks like my thing.

I understand some forum participants are discouraged at the lack of responses from GREE…which is why we are starting a community outreach program with Crime City. From now on, we will try to respond to issues, post event information before the event starts, and have more communication with the community.

However, keep in mind we have to balance getting all events and new features into the game (which can take a lot of time) and responding to the forums. We currently don't have a full time forum moderator. :(

M$T Raw
01-22-2014, 02:28 PM
hey all!

Thanks for asking the question, blowin smoke!

Now on to some answers and a question for all of you wonderful forum participants.

Currently the design team is in discussions about new ways to add rp use in the game. Depending on the complexity of these solutions, it could take a bit of time to get everything into the game and tested.

“where and what would you like to see rp used?”

we can’t promise every idea will be put in game, but it gives us an idea of what you guys would like to see in crime city.

Thanks for your time and i can’t wait to see your responses. :)

rp building please and a pvp event

bfspider
01-22-2014, 02:29 PM
“Where and what would you like to see RP used?”

Maybe unique items that you can buy 1x of like the rotating weekly gold items, but, not as powerful.

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Maybe unique items that you can buy 1x of like the rotating weekly gold items, but, not as powerful.
That's an interesting idea.

plavine
01-23-2014, 07:35 AM
A new building would be nice , or maybe a choice to upgrade with respect or cash .
While they're at it , upgrading the scratch off is a good idea too, however , I think the prizes should be tiered similar to the health of the epic boss or prize level in the raid boss events. Why should a level 50 have the same chance of a prize as I do ( level 223 ), when I don't have the same chance against the epic boss.

KlitschkO
01-23-2014, 09:07 AM
With my hundred of RP i buy alot of biggest explosives in shop ,,i mean with biggest stats..because at explosive my syn have biggest +% percents...if your syn have +50% explosives go in shop and buy and if u buy a weapon with 100 attk and buy that explosive add to your stats double;) i add to my stats over 3.000 or 4.000 ..i buy 74 Disease Grenade and 16 Doomsday Frag.Buy at what your syn have biggest %...sorry my english..but on this i use my RP points..

Jclew
01-23-2014, 09:23 AM
With my hundred of RP i buy alot of biggest explosives in shop ,,i mean with biggest stats..because at explosive my syn have biggest +% percents...if your syn have +50% explosives go in shop and buy and if u buy a weapon with 100 attk and buy that explosive add to your stats double;) i add to my stats over 3.000 or 4.000 ..i buy 74 Disease Grenade and 16 Doomsday Frag.Buy at what your syn have biggest %...sorry my english..but on this i use my RP points..

At 2.2 and 2.4 mill stats those items don't change anything...

KlitschkO
01-23-2014, 10:50 AM
lol JCLEW...i have 4mil attk and 3,5 def...and my def grow up with 4.000 ...u make that stats with 2 weapons? one for attk 2,2 mil and one for def 2,4 mil? no..u win alot o little weapons..with little stats? u don't have weapons lower than 3.000?:/ think first u say something:/ what stats have the first weapon u win in last ltq? i say you 500 attk and aprox 600 def i think...uuuu too big for your stats

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Not to be rude or anything, but let's try to stay on topic!
Thank you

RealTeflonDon
01-23-2014, 12:16 PM
Not to be critical but the whole store needs to be revamped to accomodate all this stat inflation. This includes items that cost RP.

Also, I like the idea of buildings that cost RP. As well as a weekly RP item purchase similar to how the gold-bought weekly items work.

Uzis should be purchasable with respect points.

Perhaps RP could be exchanged for $$$. Say, 1,000 RP could be exchanged for $1,000,000. (Not sure on exact exchange rate but you get the idea)

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Teflon I like your ideas, probably some of the best ones so far. A member of my syndicate mentioned swapping loads of RP for some gold, I doubt that could happen though.

The Toe
01-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Well you get RP for PvP mostly, so the things you spend them on should be geared towards that. Make RP needed to build a defensive building or fence, after all you got respect in the hood, that should make it less likely folks will rob or attack you, so some nice defensive building bought with respect would be a nice addition Or since the attack/defense is unbalanced by design, let respect be a way of evening it out, weapons in the store bought with respect should be more geared to defense.

I also liked the idea in the last LTQ that you could "buy" your way past energy use using RP points, was a great idea that could be worked out for future events.

The Toe
01-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Well you get RP for PvP mostly, so the things you spend them on should be geared towards that. Make RP needed to build a defensive building or fence, after all you got respect in the hood, that should make it less likely folks will rob or attack you, so some nice defensive building bought with respect would be a nice addition Or since the attack/defense is unbalanced by design, let respect be a way of evening it out, weapons in the store bought with respect should be more geared to defense.

I also liked the idea in the last LTQ that you could "buy" your way past energy use using RP points, was a great idea that could be worked out for future events.

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 12:47 PM

This is also another great idea which I hope gets read by GREE. Best idea so far IMO

AZZ.
01-23-2014, 02:19 PM
How about RP only for new syndicate bonuses. Like energy regeneration 5% would cost the syn 50 mill RP then more and more for the next levels.

Blowin Smoke
01-23-2014, 02:25 PM
Seeing how the majority of respect points are earned through syndicate events, that does seem like a good idea AZZ. It will be interesting to see what GREE decides to do!

AZZ.
01-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Thank you smoke. Think about the robbing and fighting that would be needed. It would be a constant up tic when teams need the new bonuses. It would bring a reason to fight and rob again.