PDA

View Full Version : Top 750 Team looking to go further!

Tincanmike
01-20-2014, 02:17 PM
It's Just a game are recruiting.

We are a group of players from across the globe, we have fun and always remember that - "it's just a game"

However we do compete hard and are organised. We are a permanent top 750 Faction.

We make use of an external chat app to communicate,organise and strategize. This is mandatory and our only fixed requirement.

We are looking for either faction to join us in a merger or individual players.

We are not interested in joining another faction.

We currently have players with multiple accounts and we are looking into splitting these away from the main faction into a well organised feeder faction.

At first 12 spaces will be available immediately after the battle for Chile ends.

What Bonuses do we have I hear you say, well we have recently maxed out the health regen and have several attack bonuses in the bag already.

Health regen - 7/7
Infranty att - 3/7
Infranty def - 7/7
Ground def - 5/7
Ground Att - 2/7
Air def - 4/7
Ait att - 1/7
Building def - 5/7
Building output - 3/7
Sea def - 3/7
Sea Att - 1/7

What we are looking for are team players, who are willing to work hard and work as a team, we are becoming less tolerant to spongers who take credit for other peoples hard work.

We are open to offers from people, irrelevant of their location - Participation is far more important.

We are an almost non gold faction apart from a few people, we don't expect people to purchase gold to be a faction member. Cash donations are discussed individually.

To apply please either message me on here, add me as a friend 540-568-794 and chat or apply directly at 215-475-099

Thanks for your interest.

TCM

Tincanmike
01-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Tuesday morning bump!

Tincanmike
01-21-2014, 11:48 AM
11 Spaces still remaining

Great faction mates await you!

Tincanmike
01-21-2014, 04:08 PM
Down to the last 6 spaces.

Last bump before bed!

MANTISZUGSWANG
01-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Hello,

I am currently looking for an active faction that is well organized and give all the fltq's an honest shot and battle hard during wars.

I was wondering if you used any chat apps and how many players you have in your group.

My stats are lvl 104 989k att 1.09 mill def. I know they could be better but have yet to be on a good team so this is all just working pretty much working as an individual. I generally donate between 2-4 mill per day on average

Pls let me know if you are still looking for members. Really just looking for a solid team thhast likes to have fun but who are competative and show up for events.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards

Mantis

Tincanmike
01-22-2014, 06:56 AM
Wednesday afternoon bump!

In talks with 2 more.

Get in while you can

Tincanmike
01-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Late evening bump!

Tincanmike
01-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Update bump!

Down to the last 4 spaces.

Tincanmike
01-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Early morning bump!

Tincanmike
01-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Saturday evening bump!

Last 3 spaces available - Come and join a great faction.